Like Father, Like Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,020 Followers

She whimpered then moved away from me, grabbing my hand and pulling it down to her mound. I stroked across her lips—they were swollen and moist with her juices.

"Stevie," she gasped, "I want you so much. Please don't keep me waiting too long."

I swept her into my arms and deposited her on her back on the bed. I stood and looked down at her, taking in her beautiful body as she grinned at me, wriggling enticingly.

"Well, what are you waiting for, Stevie?" she whispered in a voice that left nothing to the imagination. It took me a while to get out of the tux and this was accompanied by some very suggestive comments from the lady on the bed, clearly in no mood for too much delay. I joined her and took her into my arms, feeling her soft warmth all along my body.

I kissed her, running my tongue along her lips, then into her mouth, exploring the moist warmth and the electric responsiveness of her tongue. I broke the kiss and then moved to her ear, working my tongue inside, then down behind her ear and nibbled at the earlobe. Mum gasped and giggled as she enjoyed these unfamiliar but pleasurable sensations. I kissed her again and her mouth was hungry and demanding. Our tongues wrestled and glided together and we both gasped in excitement. I broke the kiss and looked deep into her eyes.

"Sweetheart," she murmured, "Kiss my tits; bite my nipples and make me scream."

Not wanting to disappoint her, I did as I was told, and she screamed as predicted.

"First things first, gorgeous; I need to confirm just how wet you really are," and with that, I kissed my way down her stomach until my lips touched her soft bush.

She gasped, "Oh my god Stevie, what are you ..." and then squealed as my tongue swept across her slit. I stroked my tongue gently but firmly into her wet pussy and was rewarded by moans of pleasure and loud gasps as I rolled my tongue and pushed it deeper into her love tunnel.

She held my head down, seeming to want me to go even deeper, but I replaced my tongue with first one, then two fingers, causing her moans to become deeper and more ragged. Even so, I didn't expect such a rapid reaction to my next journey of exploration. I moved my tongue to the top of her pussy and felt her clit now standing proud from its sheath.

I worked my tongue over and around her love button, and her moans turned into a loud, prolonged scream. Her grip on my head became convulsive, and was accompanied by a flow of juice over my hands and face. Penny's orgasm had been fast and intense, and I moved back up her body and held her close making loving and soothing noises as I stroked her back and arms.

"Oh Stevie, oh my god, Stevie, I've never experienced anything even remotely like that. Oh my darling, it was so .." and here she burst into tears of joy as she covered my face, eyes, ears and mouth with a succession of warm, wet kisses.

"I see," I said, kissing the tip of her nose, "so you thought that wasn't too bad, did you?"

"Stevie McLaren, if you don't come here and take me this minute, I'll ..., I'll ... I'll scratch your eyes out."

"Mmm, no, I need to be able to see your gorgeous body, so let's not delay another second." I looked directly into her eyes and told her, "I want you on top. Straddle me and lower your sweet pussy onto my burning cock." I turned onto my back and pulled her towards me.

"I've never ...," she started, but then quivered and got onto her knees, swinging one leg over me. With some very sexy wriggling, she positioned the entrance to her saturated pussy over my straining cock.

"Stevie, just fill me. Now. Hard. Please don't tease me, I couldn't stand it. I so want to feel you hot and hard inside me. Please don't make me wait any more!"

"Mmm, you sexy piece. Now I can get a perfect view of those beautiful tits. Now, feed my cock into your pussy slowly so you can adjust to my size ... oh my god Penny that feels so good."

With that, I pushed upward from the bed and at the same time grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto me and I was buried to the hilt in my mother's hot, throbbing cunt. She let go all restraint and her reaction was immediate; a cross between a deep groan of submission and an ear splitting scream. She started moving herself around my cock in a broad circular movement as I continued to thrust into her and then withdraw slowly. I knew that neither of us would last very long, and I reached up and pinched her now completely aroused nipples, then pulled them away from her chest to form elongated cones of flesh. This caused her to scream again, and to sob with desire, her body trembling as her climax drew near.

"Oh Stevie, Stevie, I'm cumming, I'm CUMMING," she screamed. Please, my darling, please cum with me. Please fill me with your seed, please ..."

Her cunt swelled and contracted around my hyper-stimulated cock until this erotic massage caused my own climax to grow at express speed. This was enough for me; the bubbling, boiling frenzy in my balls would no longer be denied, and I erupted into her, shouting my triumph at the top of my voice as she again flooded me with her juices.

She collapsed on top of me, my shrinking cock pulling from her pussy as she rolled onto her back.

I propped on one elbow and looked down at her, her eyes closed and a faint smile on her face. "Penny, you are simply gorgeous and this has been the best day of my life—so far!"

She opened her eyes, a deep eternal blue and looked back at me, her smile spreading to cover her whole face. "Stevie McLaren, you saved my life. You brought me back from despair and allowed me to discover how exciting real love can be. I can never thank you enough for that—but I'm going to do everything I can to show you."

I bent and kissed her, the sweet, gentle kiss of two satiated lovers. The magic surrounded us both and we lay close to each other, happy and content. Then Penny came to an inevitable decision, and with a laugh in her voice, told me, "I don't know about you, darling, but to make tonight perfect—I'm going to sleep!"

I returned the laugh and whispered, "Mmm, sounds great to me, but I don't have the energy to go back to my own bed. Can I sleep with my mummy, please?"

"You'd better, sweetheart; I couldn't bear to be alone," she murmured.

I remembered nothing further until I woke next morning to an empty bed. I could hear Mum in the kitchen, singing to herself—always a sign that she was feeling happy. As once before, I glided into the kitchen and wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled into her neck. This time, her response was quite different. She turned slowly in my arms with a broad grin on her face.

"Well hi, sleepyhead, apart from the incredibly obvious," she teased, stroking a very insistent erection, "what did you have in mind for today?"

"Mmm, yes, but later, you insatiable woman. Can we talk a little first." I replied.

"Okay, honey—toast and coffee?"

"Penny—I can still call you Penny, can't I?"

She laughed and told me, "Of course, but I do want to say something about that. Stevie, I love you so much I feel like I'm going to explode. Even so, can we have a rule that if I'm wearing the torc, then I'm Mum and our relationship is strictly mother and son?"

"Works for me Mu... er, Penny."

She laughed. "Okay, but I can always ask you to take it off!"

I looked directly at her, saying nothing but revelling in my happiness until, continuing her laughter, she asked, "Are you enjoying ogling me?"

"How could I not; I love you too." I replied. "I know I can never replace dad, and I won't ever try. But do you think we can ever find happiness with each other?"

"No," she responded unexpectedly. "Don't put it in the future tense darling. I've already found my happiness, and I suspect you may have, too!"

"Oh yes," I answered, feeling an ecstasy that I'd never experienced before. "Problem is, I don't know how I'm going to be able to keep my hands off you. You're everything I've ever dreamed of in a woman, and the fact that you are my mother adds an extra spice to it."

She walked to where I was sitting and sat on my lap. "I don't care any more about how often you hold me, caress me or love me. I am yours however and whenever you want. Just so long as I know you care—and I don't have any doubt about that at all." So saying, she kissed me, warm, sweet and comprehensive.

I had no answer but to return the kiss in the same way, sealing our future happiness.

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,020 Followers