Like Father, Like Son

Story Info
Mom notices similarities between step son and his father.
4.3k words
4.59
245.9k
68
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 10/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Janet, I'm a 37 year-old mother of one. I have a daughter, Julia, 18, who just went away to college and a stepson, Shawn, who is also 18 and is a senior in high school. My second marriage was to Shawn’s father, Bart. We were married for 7 wonderful years before he passed away in a car wreck three years ago. Shawn and I have always gotten along, he always treated me with respect and our relationship has always been a friendly one, in fact he has always called me by name.

Since Bart’s death I had not been able to find a man that was able to please me sexually, that is until recently. A few months ago I found a man that has all the things I desire, the problem is that it was Shawn. I found myself fighting very strong desires to invite Shawn into my bed, let me start from the beginning.

My first marriage was a disaster. I married right out of high school to an older guy (he was 25, I was 18) I thought I loved. I got pregnant and he turned out to be a bum. He wouldn’t keep a job, he wanted to lay around on his ass and drink beer all day. I worked full time and with him not working much the bills started piling up. That was bad enough but he also couldn’t have made me cum if his life depended on it. We finally divorced and a few years later I met Shawn’s dad.

Besides being a great person, Bart showed me what great sex was about. He always brought me powerful orgasms and complete satisfaction. For me, there is no issue over whether or not size matters. Shawn’s father was well endowed and I can say that a mans size didn’t matter to me, that is until I met Bart. I have rarely dated since his death because I’m a true size queen and I do not get much pleasure from guys with just average size equipment. The few times I have slept with other men have resulted in disappointment, for both of us, so I have resigned myself to masturbation sessions with my 8” glass dildo. Oh how I miss my man!!

Julia had left for college and Shawn was going into his last year of high school. It was the first day of Shawn’s senior high school year. I had just finished dressing for work when I heard his alarm go off several times. Shawn is certainly not a morning person and his alarm was set to the loudest possible level. The past few years I would send Julia upstairs to make sure he got up. Since she was gone I decided that I needed to go upstairs and wake him. I went upstairs to knock on his door. I lightly knocked and the door opened a bit, it was not closed completely, he didn't answer. I opened the door and peaked in to speak and was stopped dead in my tracks. Shawn was asleep on top of the covers, naked, and my jaw must have dropped when I noticed that he had been blessed with his father’s endowment. My knees grew weak as I scanned my eyes upon his muscular, streamlined body and his large flaccid cock clinging to the contour of his inner thigh. He did have a strong resemblance to Bart, but it never crossed my mind that he may take this feature after his father.

As I stood there staring, guilt entered mind, at the same time a flood also filled my pussy thinking of the pleasure he must give his girlfriends. I felt a hot flash run through my body and I made myself close the door and knock loudly and yell his name to wake him. My mind was racing as I went back downstairs and put his breakfast on the table. I left for work in haste before he made it downstairs. When I started driving to work I realized how wet I really was, I could smell my own juices!

It was hard to concentrate at work that day. Sexual needs and desires that I had been able to suppress for years had now resurfaced. The foundation of my soul had been shaken and I was ashamed that I lusted and desired Shawn……but I could not get the sight of him laying there naked out of my mind, what a man he was!!!! I would never look at Shawn the same again, I knew, but I could not allow myself to give in to the many thoughts of having this young stud join me in my bed and bringing me pleasure. I told myself that these feelings would fade with time, but I also continued thinking of the many orgasms he could bring me.

The next two nights I fucked my glass dildo hard and had good orgasms. Of course, I was fantasizing about Shawn, but I told myself that as long as it didn’t go any farther than this, everything would be fine. I was kidding myself of course, because deep down I wanted him, and I wanted him to want me. Thereafter when I needed to wake Shawn I made sure his door was completely closed before knocking and was able to resist looking in his room, but it was hard to do.

Then weeks later I had a dream. In my dream Shawn’s father was giving me a good fucking, I could not see his face but I knew it was Bart because his cock was filling me perfectly and causing me to cum in buckets. In my dream I came over and over again as he pounded me relentlessly with his huge rod. Then he shot a huge load inside me and when we were finished he smiled at me, I could see his face……and it was Shawn!!!! I woke up out of breath, sweating, confused, and horny. My panties were soaked through and my juices were running down the inside of my thighs. My conscience fought back and forth “You’ll never be happy unless you fuck him, go ahead, you’re not actually related…” “how could I think that? He probably wouldn’t want me anyway.” I was so worked up and I desperately needed to cum. I masturbated with a fury but couldn’t make myself cum. The dream had my mind all messed up and I knew I’d never fall back asleep until I came.

I was restless as I laid awake for what seemed like hours. I looked at the clock, 3am. I started talking myself into going up to Shawn’s room, just to take a look at his manhood. “he’s a very deep sleeper, just go take a look, what’s it going to hurt?” I took off my wet panties, put on a dry pair and slipped on my short silk robe and swiftly walked with determination up the stairs to his room. I quietly opened his door and allowed my eyes to adjust to the dim moonlit room as I slowly walked to his bed. He was naked, asleep on his back and only the sheet covered him from the waist down. I tip toed over to the edge of his bed and looked at his well-chiseled arms and chest. I gently pulled back the sheet and there it was. His perfect cock, mighty and large, and completely shaved.

I gently sat down on the bed beside him. “Touch it!” my mind cried. “No, I shouldn’t.” “God, look at it, you’ll never cum tonight unless you at least touch it. Go ahead, touch it just like you used to touch his fathers!” Bart loved the way I could get him excited just by touching him. His cock was very sensitive to the touch and through the years I had learned that he liked for his cock to be touched lightly and gently to get him hard. He loved the way I used my fingertips to touch him in certain spots, like right under the head on the shaft, just barely moving them. Then I would place my fingers somewhere else and tease him more. I would do this until he got rock hard and could take no more, then I would start stroking him harder. Would Shawn’s cock react the same way?

My hand reached for his tool. My fingertips made contact with the shaft. It was warm and soft and I centered my concentration on sending energy to the tips of my fingers. They lightly massaged and delicately explored the length of his shaft. My pussy was flooding again, it felt so invigorating to rub a beautiful cock again. I told myself that this had gone far enough, then a thought popped up.

“Pick it up, hold it in your hand, just for a second.” I gently wrapped my fingers around it and lifted it away from his thigh, looking at him to make sure he stayed asleep. His soft cock was heavy and it felt so good to hold a big cock in my hand once again. I held it up for a few seconds admiring it, I was about to lay it back down, and go satisfy myself. But then something happened. Shawn had not even stirred but I noticed something, his cock was slowly getting bigger in my hand, ….he was starting to get hard!!!!!

“Leave now!!” “No, I can’t, I have to see it when it’s hard!” His cock grew bit by bit and I allowed my fingers to tenderly massage small areas of the shaft. My pussy was on fire as I felt his cock reacting to my touches. I didn’t know how long I could keep doing this, Shawn was a very deep sleeper but at the first sign of him waking, I would have to run. The once wrinkled skin smoothing out and becoming tight. My fingers were now stroking a larger area, Shawn still had not moved. The head was swelling and my whole body had become an orgasm waiting to happen. Finally, his cock was fully erect and I was lost in joy of having it in my hand.

His cock was shaped just like his dads, long, thick shaft with a slight ‘banana’ bend. The head was big and bulbous and even the veins seemed to be in the same locations. But it was not a carbon copy, Shawn was just a bit larger than his dad. “Now I know why you have so many girls after you.” I thought to myself. I tightened my grip and started stroking the length of his shaft and soon precum started oozing out of the slit. I wondered what he must have been dreaming about as I milked more and more precum out of him so that soon it started running down all over the head. I coated my fingertips in the clear juice, he still was deep in sleep.

I used my lubricated fingers to coat his shaft and I tightened my grip even more as I stroked his slick pole. Then, unexpectedly, he opened his mouth slightly and started breathing harder and then his cock fired. The first blast caught me off guard. As it shot high into the air over my shoulder, my robe had fallen open and I quickly adjusted my position and the aim so that his remaining blasts would hit my belly. As I stroked, rope after rope of jism fired forcefully from his cock and warmed my belly with each splat. Finally his orgasm stopped, he turned his head to the side but did not wake. I gently laid his slowly deflating cock down and ran down the steps to my bed.

For the second time that night I completely soaked a pair of panties, I took them off and ripped off my robe and ran my fingers in the cream he had just shot all over me. I rubbed it in my pussy and over my clit and had an earth shattering orgasm. I came so hard that juices shot out of my pussy as I came. I then fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning I was beating myself up for what I did. Shawn came down for breakfast was in a jovial mood. He was happy and talkative. Then as I was leaving for work I was shocked when Shawn said “You look really good today, I like that dress, you’re a knockout!” I had seen Shawn stealing looks at me from time to time in the past, but this was the first time he ever made a comment like that. His comment made me feel better about myself and I told myself, “if he’s so happy, I should be too, I’ve done nothing wrong!!” I would just have to somehow not let things go any farther. But I wanted to feel him inside me so badly, we would be alone in the house for the whole school year, what would I do if I got in a situation where…………??????? I was going to find out very soon.

Two days latter (Friday) Shawn left to go mountain bike riding with a friend after school. He was gone about an hour when I got a phone call from a guy I had dated a few times. He wanted to go out again and I was trying nicely to tell him I wasn’t interested. He was a nice man, but he was absolutely terrible in bed. As we were talking I heard Shawn walk in the house. I thought it strange that he was back so soon. “Jan!” he called out. I came out of the kitchen to see him standing there; I noticed his ankle was bleeding. I told Tom I’d call him back and hung up the phone.

“What happened?”

“I kind of had an accident.” I went over to inspect the cuts more closely. Shawn had about five cuts on his ankle and shin, one was pretty deep but I didn’t think it would need stitches.

“Okay, you’ll live, come into the bathroom and I’ll fix you up.”

“Ok, nurse Jan.” He teased. I got out the butterfly tape and some stuff to clean his wounds. I had Shawn lean against the sink and I sat down on the edge of the tub. He explained to me how he had his accident as I started cleaning his cuts. Soon, I was about finished patching him up.

“Who was on the phone?”

“Tom, he wants me to go out with him tonight.” I said, never looking up. There was a moment of silence as I wrapped his ankle in gauze.

“Would you do me a favor, stay home tonight, take care of me?”

I giggled “Shawn, you’re not hurt that bad.”

“Not my ankle, I want you to take care of this.” With that he slid his shorts down and stood in front of me in only a pair of spandex biker shorts, his cock only a foot from my face. His beautiful piece was clearly outlined in the rubbery material as it ran down his thigh. I can only imagine the expression he saw on my face. I was totally shocked and silent as I sat there staring at his masterpiece. I was also very surprised that he was doing this. “Janet, touch it…….please.” I had told myself that if this situation came up, I would be strong and not let anything happen, so I tried.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea.” I said weakly and without confidence.

“Please, just like you did the other night, I’ve never been touched like that before, please.” He was awake two nights ago!!!!

I bowed my head in shame. “I’m sorry I did that Shawn.” I whispered.

His placed his hand on my chin and lifted my face. “Don’t be sorry, I loved it…..and you did too! And I think you want to touch me again.” His cock was slowly starting to grow, the site of his hardening tool and his words melted away any chance I had of being strong. He stood there and moved his hip toward me, pushing his cock even closer to me. “Please, I know you want it!” I slowly reached my hand out and rubbed my fingertips all over his thick shaft. It was only seconds later and he was totally hard. I applied more pressure to my touch. “God Jan, that feels so good, I’ve never had anyone touch me like you do.”

“You’ve got such a perfect cock, now let’s take these shorts off.” There was no wavering now, no turning back, I was all in. It had been three years since I had a man that had enough cock to make me happy. I peeled the bright blue and yellow shorts down and watched his cock flap up and down a few times. Then his rigid 9” cock stood at attention, it was rock hard and sticking up at an angle. I reached my hand out and lightly traced around it with my fingertips. I looked up at Shawn and smiled. “You like the way I touch your cock don’t you?”

“God yes.”

I wrapped my hand around the shaft and started lightly stroking. Shawn moaned lightly as I teased him. It was now time for me to take this teasing to another level. I slowly moved my head closer to his pole. When my mouth was only inches from his rod, I looked up at him. “Mmm, I love your big cock Shawn….” I continued stroking with my hand, and acted like I was going to start using my mouth, but I didn’t. “do you think I can suck your cock as good as high school girls?”

“I bet your better, show me……please.” I used to love to tease Bart, and teasing Shawn was having the same affect on me. I couldn’t wait to fuck him, but I wanted to tease him a little longer and drive him crazy!!! Pre cum was oozing out of him and I stuck out my tongue and dipped it into the pool that was forming. I then used my tongue to swirl the salty liquid all over the head. “Oh God that feels good.” I lifted his cock up a bit and ran the tip of my tongue down his shaft. When I got to his shaved balls I licked them and then gently sucked each one of them. The look on Shawn’s face showed me how much he was enjoying this. I then took my tongue and ran it up his shaft on the opposite side I’d just went down. I allowed my saliva to run off my tongue and coat him. Then I kissed all over the head while stroking his wet meat. “Suck it now, please suck it…..Please….”

“What’s the deepest blowjob you’ve ever had?……….show me.”

Shawn put his index finger almost halfway down his shaft. “About this far.” I know that it takes time to learn to give great blowjobs. When I started having sex with Bart I thought I was pretty good at it, but I learned to be much better. I learned that slow and deliberate is what Shawn’s dad liked. I learned to relax my mouth and throat muscles, which allowed me to take him deep. I was happy to see that his high school girlfriends had not yet learned how to “deep throat” a big cock yet. I was up to the challenge to take him deeper in my throat than anyone had yet.

I started by taking the head in my mouth, giving it time to get used to the warmth. I sucked on it for a few seconds and then opened my lips and mouth and allowed his pole to penetrated the entrance of my throat. I locked my lips down on the shaft and sucked as I moved my head back causing his cock to exit my throat and mouth. My next descent would be deeper, to wear he pointed to. As my throat expanded to allow for his thickness I heard him moan “AAHHH GODDDDDD…”. Once again I locked my lips on his flesh and sucked hard as his cock slowly left the coziness of my throat. I stroked him meat and looked up at him as I caught my breath, getting ready to take as much of him as I could.

I looked in his eyes this time as I descended on his cock slowly. I got half of it in my throat and stopped still looking at him, holding his cock in my mouth. I think it surprised him when I opened my mouth again, broke my eyes away from his, and went even deeper. “Oh MY GOD….Oh My God!!!!!” he exclaimed as his big cock was slowly disappearing down my esophagus. My lips were only and inch away from taking him completely. My hands were on his hips and I pulled him too me, taking all 9 inches of cock, my lips touched the base and I had to breath hard from my nose. I rocked my head slightly up and down and squeezed his ass hard, digging my nails in. “OH GOD I’M GOING TO CUM” He shot a huge load down my throat. I withdrew his spasming cock from the depths in time for him to shoot a couple of smaller blasts onto my face as I stroked him. Shawn was moaning loudly as his seed shot against my face. He later told me that all the girls he’d dated thought that cum was nasty and foul. Because I was willing to swallow and allow him to shoot all over me, it caused his orgasms to be more intense. Of course, this I also learned through the years of being with his dad.

“That’s the best blowjob I’ve ever had, I couldn’t hold back any longer….sorry.” he said. I was still stroking him, his cum running down my cheek.

“Don’t apologize, we’ve got all night.” I got a towel and wiped myself off.

Since he was just like his dad I knew he would take him a few minutes to regain his erection. So, I lead him to my bed I took off my jeans and panties and sat on the side as he kneeled down and he started eating me. I was prepared to teach him how I liked to be felated, but I was pleasantly surprised to find out he already knew how to do it. When he finally started sucking on my clit I came violently and wrapped my fingers in his curly hair, pulling his mouth against me, grinding his face into my flooding pussy. As he stood wiping his face I was glad to see his cock had regained strength.

I laid back on the bed “Take me!” Shawn crawled on top of me as I spread my legs wide. I put my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his hips as he moved in position. My pussy was on fire as he slowly entered me. I couldn’t wait to feel his cock plunge deep into me, but he was taking his time, too much time, he was being too gentle with me. He later explained that the girls he’d been with had to adjust to his size. I spent years with my pussy wrapped around a large man, so accommodating him came natural to me. “Fuck Me Shawn, Go Ahead, Give It All To Me.” With that he plunged his spear into the depths of my womb. Long lost feeling ran through my body. It felt so good to be opened up like this again and I knew I would soon be cumming on his cock. “Fuck Me Hard Baby.” Shawn started fucking me with the whole length of his rod. “Oh Yes….Oh Yes…..Fuck Me……Oh God Yes…..” it only took a few moments before I was cumming. As I squealed in orgasmic bliss I rolled my pussy all over his cock. He started moaning and I could tell he wanted to cum. “That’s it Baby, cum inside me.” I concentrated on squeezing my pussy on him. His face tightened and he held his breath for a few seconds and started turning red. When he exhaled he started cumming. He was pounding me hard and I came once again.

12