Like Father, Like Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fucked twice more over the course of the night and early morning. He slept in my bed with me and when I woke up I felt like a million dollars. We had a long talk over breakfast on Saturday morning. We both agreed that we would become lovers, but some conditions had to be set. He must continue dating and he promised me he’d perform safe sex (condoms) with his girlfriends, (but not with me!). We could not allow ourselves to become emotionally involved. To help keep that from happening we rarely slept all night together, but we fucked four or five times a week. I was now much happier than I had been in years. I didn’t need to be in love with a man, I just needed a man with a great cock that would meet my sexual needs.

Before Julia came home for Christmas break, I told Shawn we would have to cool it while she was home. It would be hard for three weeks not to have sex with him, but it would have to be done. I made Shawn promise not to make any moves on me, whether she was home or not. The chances of getting caught were not worth the risk.

It turns out I’ve been naïve for years. One night I simply had to have him, it was late, about 2am, I could not sleep and I decided to go to his room and invite him down to mine. I slowly opened his door and was floored when I saw Julia laying in his bed with him. I would later find out that they had been fucking for almost a year.

In part 2, I will explain how I got over my initial feeling of jealousy, and anger, my sex life has adjusted to our situation, and you know what, I wouldn’t change it for anyone or anything. Read part 2.

12