Like Father, Like Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Guilty mom's conscience can't overcome need for sex.
3.2k words
4.58
154.1k
34
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 10/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of Like Father Like Son. In order to understand all the events taking place, please read Part one first.

*

My name is Shawn. This is the continuation of the story "Like Father, Like Son" written by my step mom, Jan, with my input. Jan loves sex, no doubt about it, but Jan is also a great person and mother. Jan is patient and understanding, always taking my or Julia's (her daughter) side on matters, but she is tough when she has to be. When we first started screwing, she always got a guilty conscience afterwards. Finally, after a lot of discussions and sex, she came to the conclusion that she could enjoy having sex with me, and remain a mother figure to Julia and me.

I was glad because I have always been attracted to her, and sex with her is the best. Jan is a much better lover than girls my age. She gives world class blow jobs and easily makes me cum with her mouth, hands, pussy, even her feet! She lets me cum inside her and all over her, all these thing plus the fact that her enthusiasm to fuck and her ability to really let go and have powerful orgasms makes her an incredible sex partner.

We had been fucking for over three months when Julia returned home from college for Christmas break. Jan cautioned me that we could in no way have sex while Julia was home. I was only a bit disappointed when she told me this because I knew I would be fucking Julia during her time at home. Keeping Julia, Jan, and my girlfriend satisfied all at one time would be difficult, so getting a break from Jan worked out for the best. I also knew that after three weeks of doing without sex, Jan would be hot and ready and waiting for me.

It was good to have Julia home again, we have always been good friends and gotten along well. During her three weeks back home we fucked almost every night. During the last two days Julia's break I noticed something seemed to have been bothering Jan. The day Julia left, I fully expected Jan would be dripping wet and eager to fuck, but she gave me the cold shoulder. The next day we were cleaning up the dishes from dinner. Jan was bending over putting dishes in the dishwasher. I walked up behind her and placed my crotch right on her ass, "Mmmm...ready for some desert?"

Janet stood and turned to me "We have to talk about some things."

"Ok" I would now find out what had been bothering her, I just hoped that she hadn't developed a guilty conscience again and say we couldn't screw anymore. We quietly finished cleaning up we sat down at the table. She was nervous but she has always been the type of person to get right to the point.

"How long have you and Julia been sleeping together?" Well this caught me totally off guard and I didn't know what to say. Jan went on to tell me about how she discovered that we were lovers. The night Jan found Julia in my bed was only two days before she had to go back to school. Jan decided not to mention it while Julia was home and ruin the last two days of our time together.

I decided it was best to be totally honest with her. "We started about eight months ago."

"Are you in love?"

"No, we just enjoy each others company, like me and you do. She knows I'm seeing others and I know she dates at college. We're okay with that, we are attracted to each other and enjoy having sex together, just like us." I hoped Jan understood.

"Well, I can't sleep with you anymore. I have to figure all this out, I need to reassess my role in this house. I'm confused and I have mixed feelings. On one hand, I'm disappointed in both of you, but that is very hypocritical of me, because me and you are doing it too." Tears welled up in her eyes and she quickly left the table to retreat into her room. I felt bad for Jan, she was in a tough spot. I had to do something, here I was screwing a beautiful 19 year old woman, and her hot and sexy mom. I had a great setup and had to make sure that this arrangement wasn't ruined.

I lay in bed that night thinking. Thinking of what I could do make Jan not feel so guilty, and how to get her to want to fuck me again. That was the key for me, how could I get her to want to fuck again? Then it dawned on me, I didn't have to get her to want to fuck again, she still wanted to fuck me, she still loved my big cock and wanted it, I just had to convince her to not feel guilty.

I've gotten to know Jan really well over the last few months. She enjoys sex and orgasms more than any other female I've ever met. Jan had got to a point that if she went four days or more without sex, she became visibly horny and sexually aggressive, and now it had been three weeks since she had any! Jan certainly knows how to have strong, loud orgasms and tease and please my big dick until she drains me completely dry. Jan even told me she gets wet at the thought of riding on my hard 9" cock. I just had to remind her of these things, and I would, tonight!

After about a half an hour of planning I went downstairs to Jan's room. I was naked and I had to be careful about how this would be handled. Her emotions were very fragile now and I had to let her make the decision herself. I knocked lightly on her door, I doubted she was asleep.

"Yes?"

I slowly opened her door, the room was dark, the hall light was on behind me and I stood in the doorway, so that Jan could only see my silhouette.

"Jan, I'm not going to come in, I just have some things I have to say. Please don't blame Julia for anything, if you have to blame someone, blame me. I have been hitting on Julia for years and she never allowed me to touch her, but I was relentless and during a weak moment, she gave in to my advances..."

"...Look you always say I'm just like my dad, well Julia is just like you, she loves my big cock, she gets it honestly, you can't blame her for that." I didn't know if any of this was getting to her, but I continued.

"I really don't think anyone has done anything wrong here. We are all adults now and have made our own decisions here. I have something each one of you enjoys, and you each have what I need, we just happen to live under the same roof." Jan didn't respond as she lay in the darkness of my shadow. My cock was hanging down but I kept my legs closed together so she couldn't see its shadow, until the time was right. "But right now I want to talk about us. I want you to understand that I had been dreaming about fucking you for years. I have jacked off thousands of times through the years thinking of you."

I now spread my legs allowing the light behind me to cause my cock to have a shadow, I wanted Jan to see it hanging down between my legs. "You are sexier than any other female I know, and that night you came into my room and touched me, was the best night of my life." I hoped she was noticing that my cock was slowly filling with blood and rising, I continued. "Do you remember how fast you made me cum, as soon as I woke up and saw you there, and felt the way you were handling my cock, you were enjoying it so much and I exploded...maybe the strongest orgasm of my life...it was a dream come true, I get hard every time I think about it, I'm getting hard now thinking about it." My cock was now sticking straight out and was hidden to her by the shadow of my body, she couldn't see it, but if she had been paying attention she had to know I was almost completely hard, but she remained silent.

"If you want to put an end to our relationship, I'll respect that, but I'll never find anyone that is as good with my cock as you are. You're the best, I mean look what you do to me, I haven't even toughed myself." With that I turned sideways. My cock was rock hard and elevated to a slight angle. Jan was still silent and I wondered if she had fallen asleep and not seen or heard anything I had been doing. I opened my hand wide and slowly guided it to my cock. I hoped this was having the effect on her I'd wanted. Slowly, I wrapped each finger around my cock, one at a time and started slowly stroking the full length of it. "I'll never forget how good you are with my cock...I'll just jack off every time I think about the way you deep throated me...Mmmm God the way you swallowed my cum... the way you moaned when we fucked and the way you came over and over again on my cock..." I was stroking my rod, still no response from Jan, my plan had failed. "Anyway, I won't bother you again." I slowly turned and walked away. I had only taken one step.

"Wait a minute Shawn." I stopped and turned to the side again, still holding my cock. "Why don't bring that big cock over her to me." Hot damn! As I walked into her room she moved and sat on the side of the bed. I stepped in front of her and she quickly gobbled my cock deep down her warm throat. If you read our first story you know that she is an expert at deep throating and now, in only a matter of seconds my whole cock had disappeared in down her throat.

"You love my cock don't you?"

I heard a muffled "uh-huh"

"God you better stop or I'm going to cum!" With that she grabbed my ass with both hands and would not let one bit of my cock escape out of her mouth. The warmth and tightness of her throat wrapped around my cock felt incredible, and the way she was rocking her head gently up and down and around while having my cock down her throat always amazed me, and made me cum hard. "I'm going to cum Jan...Oh God...AAAHHHHHHHH..." A mammoth load exploded down her throat, she never quivered as shot after shot fired directly into her stomach. When I was finally finished, her lips wrapped tightly around my cock while she slowly allowed it to exit. When my cock was fully out of her mouth it was clean, only a bit of saliva on it, and no sight of my cum was anywhere on her mouth. Damn, she is one amazing woman.

I had shot such a huge load that I didn't know if I could get hard again. "It may take me awhile to recover."

"That's okay, it's getting late, let's get some sleep." Jan is such an understanding and mature woman. I knew she was horny, but she was content to just bring me pleasure. We both fell fast asleep, it was 12:30.

I awoke suddenly at 3. Jan and I were in the spoon position, her back against me. Her soft body was warm against mine. She had taken a shower before bed and her skin smelled clean and fresh. What was she 41, 42? And still a lovely woman to look at. She has the kind of looks that would easily carry her through her 40's. Jan doesn't have the body of a 20 year old anymore, but she was sexier than any other female I knew and she was by far my favorite fuck of my young life. As I lay there I realized how much I had come to like her. Not just fucking her, or the fantastic blowjobs, but I thought of her as one of my women, along with Julia. From the first time I met them I dreamed of fucking both of them, and now I was.

I lifted my hand and ran it lightly along her exposed shoulder. She was asleep but she reacted just a bit. I started gently massaging her shoulder, arm and back and soon she was in a dreamy state, half asleep and half awake, enjoying my touches. My cock was feeling frisky and started to grow. I reached around her body and under her night shirt, cupping her breast. My cock was now pressing against her thighs as I stared kissing her back and lightly nibbling and sucking her neck. Her body was putting out more heat and I could tell that she would not turn me down.

"I want you Jan." I whispered in her ear. I moved my position and I felt her move to.

I was ready to enter her from the side when suddenly she whispered "Wait!"

Jan got on all fours, her ass in the air, "Now..." Ah, she wanted it doggy style. We fucked like this many times, but tonight would be very special. "Smack my ass with your hand." I wasn't sure I heard her right, but I sure heard her the second time. "Smack it!" I raised my hand and gave her a nice swat. "Harder, smack it harder." I did as instructed. "oh yes." Damn, she really liked this. I smacked her again, then again, a bit harder each time. "Use your other hand to rub my clit." I rubbed her clit as I smacked each cheek in turn.

"You like it when I smack your nasty ass?" SMACK

"YES!" This was a side of Jan I she had never hadn't revealed to me yet. She had always been aggressive and willing to fuck or suck in any position and just about any place. But this was surprising...and exciting.

"Am I a bad girl?" Now I knew what to do.

"Yes, you are." SMACK. She was rubbing her clit hard against my fingers.

"Am I bad for loving your big cock?"

"Yes you slut." SMACK. Jan held her breath and started cumming. Her body trembles as her hot juices filled my hand. She wasn't as vocal as usual, but kept spurting out short bursts of breath. Finally she exhaled, the smell of her juices filled my nostrils.

"Fuck me now."

I stuck my cock in her, she was so hot and wet I easily went full depth on the first thrust. I could tell she wanted it really hard when she grabbed the headboard with both hands. I started fucking her gently and talking some shit. "Did Bart fuck you hard."

"Yes"

"I'm going to fuck you better than he did, you want me too don't you?"

"Yes"

"Beg me to fuck you harder than Bart did."

"Please Shawn, fuck me harder than you dad did."

This mini conversation was bringing out an animal instinct in both of us. I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back. "First, tell me you like my cock better than his."

"Oh God Shawn I love your big cock...more than Bart's!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing, it made me even hornier. I started pounding her pussy hard, smacking against her ass with all the force I could generate. Jan was moaning as loud as she ever had before and she started cumming. Her juices completely soaked my cock and balls and her orgasm was very long. I continued pounding her through her orgasm. It would only be a few more minutes before I came, then another unexpected turn of events happened.

"Fuck my ass." Did I hear her right? "Fuck my ass Shawn." Oh my god! I had never done this before, but I had always wondered about doing it. Jan reached her hands back and grabbed each cheek and pulled them apart. "DO IT. FUCK MY ASS NOW!" she demanded. I pulled my saturated cock out of her steaming cunt and placed the large head on target. I paused for a moment and wondered if this was going to hurt her. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR...DO IT!" I plunged the head in. "OOHHH" She cried in pleasure. My cock was covered with her juice and it was all the lubrication we needed. I plunged a few more inches in. "OH GOD!" she yelled.

The feeling for me was incredible. I don't know how to describe it, but it felt different from a blow job and a pussy. Her ass was warm and very tight. I slowly plowed my cock deeper and deeper into her cave, amazed that she could take it. Finally I bottomed out, my cock was being squeezed over the entire length, tightly sheathed by the walls of her anus. "FUCK ME" she reminded me. I started fucking her ass slowly at first, then harder, her cries weren't moans now, they were high pitched screams "OH GOD YESS...FUCK YES..." I hoped she would cum soon because I couldn't hold off much longer. She reached her hand down to her clit "Oh God Shawn I love your cock...Oh God Yes...OOHHHH GGGOOODDDDDD..." When Jan came juices literally squirted out of her pussy. She flooded the bed, my balls, and our legs.

"I'm cumming" I yelled, and I deposited a large load deep in her ass.

After we were finished Jan and I changed the sheets. She had a glow about her. We had been having great sex for months, and tonight our fucking was taken to another level. She had taught me so many things in such a short time.

My dad was a lucky man to have been married to a woman that was willing to do anything to please him. And now I was lucky that she loved my cock as much as his, maybe more. I was fortunate to inherit such a wonderful gift.

After that night her guilt over our situation seemed to evaporate. She joked one day that "I guess great sex and orgasms have a way of removing guilt." We fucked like animals after that, in fact our sex life was so good that I was turning down a lot of pussy at school to stay home with Jan a lot of evenings. Many times she would wear lingerie for me as we ate dinner, she would suck my cock as I ate breakfast before school, one day I went to her office for lunch and fucked her on her desk...a great period in my life.

I didn't screw her ass often, maybe about twice a month, or when she was really horny. I asked her how we would deal with Julia's return home during Spring Break. "We'll have to figure out something." She said.

Next, part 3.