Like Father, Like Son Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,722 Followers

Russell leaned down and began to lick the mess which was his own sperm from Liam's chest, wiping it clean and savoring the salty taste as he lapped it onto his tongue. Then they both pulled on their shorts and vests as they prepared to leave the copse.

"We'll come back here again soon, eh son?" said Russell, his asshole red raw and still feeling delightfully sore from the heavy pounding it had received from Liam's talented tool, an act that was not so much a fuck, more a demonstration of the intense love that the father and son had for each other.

"I'd like that, dad," said Liam, "its great doing it outdoors. But if you want me to piss over you, we'd better get off home."

"Yeah," said Russell, uncertain which home Liam meant, his dad's or his mom's, "and when we're back, you can tell me more about what you and your mom get up to.

Russell was already horny again at the very thought of that and of some hot watersports action and, again, the sight of his son's ass in his shorts as Liam jogged along in front of him, got him hard again within minutes.

There was no grunting and groaning now, however, as they both bided their time till they were back behind closed doors, Only instead the sound of Russell and Liam's steady breathing and the singing of the birds high up in the trees ...

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,722 Followers
12