Like Father, Like Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lie awake in bed that night, I decided that I didn't like Trin anymore. How dare her come into my house and fuck my step dad. I was also mad and jealous because she was able to please Bart and seemed to handle his big cock like an expert. I also decided that I would learn how to be a great lover and do the things I saw Trin do.

I was a different person following that night, I was horny almost all of the time. I mean, what I witnessed was not two people fumbling around in the back seat of a car, or two people that didn't really know what they were doing. They teased each other, not only by actions but by words too, and then they fucked with desperation to achieve strong orgasms!!! And I hated Trin because she pleased him.

The next Monday I went to a novelty stores and purchased a large dildo. I practiced giving head every night to the dildo. I learned to relax my mouth and throat muscles and take it deep, then I practiced holding it there as long as I could hold my breath. I would then fuck it and pretended it was Bart's cock. The combination of the dildo, and fantasizing about Bart and his big cock enabled me to have fabulous orgasms. But something was still missing, a real man! I still wanted a real man, a man like Bart, and I wanted Bart to want me, not that fat ass Trin.

As the days progressed, I talked myself out of any ideas I had about seducing Bart. I love my mom and the consequences of fucking Bart were tremendous. But the sounds of Trin moaning, and begging Bart to fuck her hard still rang in my ears and hurt my feelings. Even if me and Bart would not ever be lovers, I frantically wanted him to find me sexy, sexier than Trin. So, I decided not to fuck him, but I would tease him by showing more skin. I would do this and fuck my dildo, until I could find a man that could please me.

For the next week I started wearing short shorts, tight, short skirts, halter tops, and cut off t-shirts, etc., around the house, especially when I knew my mom would not be around. The attention I was getting was motivating me and I came to enjoy teasing the guys immensely. My confidence had never been higher as there was no doubt in my mind that Bart enjoyed gazing upon my trim, shapely and firm young body. But I still had to find a way to keep Bart and Trin from seeing each other. If the pattern that had developed the last couple of months continued, she would want to come over soon, probably this weekend. Of course, I would turn her down when she asked to come over, but I knew that if they were determined to get together, that not having her over would not stop them. How could I stop them? I hadn't figured that out yet.

On Thursday Trin called and invited herself over Saturday night. I told her it was a bad weekend for that and I could hear the frustration in her voice. At least I had stopped them from seeing each other for one more weekend, or so I thought.

It was really hot on Friday and I decided to go home from school at lunch and lay by the pool. School would be out for the summer in a few of weeks and I wanted to get an early start on my tan. I had recently purchased a white "tan thru" bathing suit. It was skimpy and also very sheer. In fact, the bottom molded snugly to my pussy lips, my black trimmed pussy hairs were plainly visible thru the thin material, especially when wet. The top was also sheer and my areola's were visible. This was not a suit I could wear in public, and even though I had been teasing Bart, (and Shawn) I decided not to ever wear this suit unless I was home alone.

It was about 1pm and I was relaxed by the pool reading one of Bart's Penthouse magazines. I was getting real horny reading some of the stories and I got in the pool to cool off. While getting out of the pool I heard the phone ring. I wrapped my wet body up in a towel and ran into the kitchen to answer, it was Trin.

"Hello"

"Julie? Wha......what are you doing home?" Why was she calling here when nobody was supposed to be home?

"I decided to come home early from school today."

"Really, are you home alone?" Something was fishy here.

"Of course I am."

"Are you going to be thereallafternoon?"

"Well, yes, why do you ask?"

"Oh, ok" I sensed disappointment in her voice once again.

"Why are you calling here at this time?"

"I...well....I um.....I was going to leave a message for you to call me tonight, but don't worry about it now, I'll call you later...bye." She abruptly hung up. As I put the phone down and spun around I was startled that Bart was standing at the opening to the kitchen.

"Julie? What are you doing home?" As soon repeated Trins question word for word I realized what was going on. He and Trin were planning to meet here and fuck!!! They couldn't do it Saturday night so they made other arrangements. Before I had a chance to get angry, I decided to take Bart's mind off of Trin and the now spoiled plans he they had made. I smiled at him and unhooked the towel and let it drop to the floor, exposing my virtually naked body to Bart. I felt the wet, thin material clinging tightly around my nipples as they hardened while he stared at my medium sized, perfectly shaped tits. I stood tall and proud as he let his eyes travel down and gaze at my smooth flat belly, and then his eyes finally found my pussy. His mouth absolutely dropped open when he noticed my well defined pussy lips and dark trimmed bush, completely visible through the sheer, wet material.

"Do you like my bathing suit Bart?" I was playing on what Trin had said last time she was here. Bart didn't get it, he just stood there in awe, eyes wide open. I took a step towards him. I was thrilled that he was caught off guard and that the sight of me had him speechless.

I was beginning to think he wouldn't talk, when he managed to say "Julie, please don't ever let Shawn see you in that." I had him!!! I knew at that very instant that he could not resist me at this moment. I had made him weak and broke down his defenses and I didn't care if what I was about to do was right or wrong, or who it may hurt. I was going to fuck my handsome, sexy, well endowed step father.

"Why? Because his cock will get hard and he'll want tofuck me?" I said unsympathetically and full of confidence as I slowly walked toward him, his eyes still riveted on my body.

"Julie, please stop, I don't think you realize what you're doing." He said. I looked down to see that a large bulge had already formed in his trousers!! I was now right in front of him. I looked at him and spoke seductively.

"I'll tell you what I think Bart, I think your mouth says stop, but your cock says otherwise.......I think you want to fuck me....don't you Bart?" He didn't say anything, it was time to go for the kill. "It's ok Bart, I want you to fuck me." I started reaching for his cock, my hand was inches from it when I was startled and jumped back by the sound of a loud beeping.

Shit!!!!! His fucking pager broke the spell. Bart clumsily pulled it off his belt to see that mom was calling him from work. He quickly dogged me and went to the phone to call her. I stayed long enough to here him explain why he was not at work. Evidently Bart had told his secretary that he was leaving to go play golf. He told mom he changed his mind and came home to do some work around the house. Of course, these were all lies and I knew the real reason he came home. Mom decided she would take off early and come home too. While he was still talking I went out to the pool and put on my shorts and t-shirt. I was very aggravated, my pussy was soaking wet and I needed to be fucked......bad. When I came back in the house he was know where in sight. I ran up to my room almost crying in frustration.

That afternoon I resisted the strong desire I had to masturbate and fuck my dildo. About 5pm Ray called me and told he had hoped to talk to me at school earlier. He went on to explain that his parents were gone out of town and asked me if I wanted to come over about 8. I had wanted Ray to ask me out for some time, he was a nice looking guy, a jock, well built and big, all over I hoped. I desperately wanted him to provide me best fucking of my young life tonight!

My pussy was still wet as I got ready for the party. I put on my makeup just right, painted my toe and finger nails a shade of red, to match my sundress. I put on the dress that was above my knees, and a pair of matching strappy high heels. I wore my hair up and I felt sexy. My feelings were confirmed as I saw Shawn when I was leaving.

"Damn Julie, smoking hot!! Who's the lucky guy tonight?"

"Know one really, what are you doing tonight?"

"Same thing I've been doing every weekend for the past two months." Confirming to me that he would be staying with his college girlfriend all weekend. Shawn had his dad's good looks, but I never understood why a college girl would like a high school Junior. Of course, in just a matter of months I would learn that not only did Shawn get his looks from his dad, he also inherited his equipment.

I got to Ray's house and noticed a lot of cars there, just great, he was having a party. When I went inside it was a mad house. The place was loud, smelled of cigarette and pot smoke, and crowded. I knew most of the people there, so I didn't feel out of place, except for the way I was dressed. As I made my way through the crowd to find Ray I noticed a lot of stares and jeers. I finally found Ray who was surrounded by most of the baseball team. He was hoisting a beer bong into the air. As he started downing his beer, three or four ball players got on a chair and poured more beer into the funnel. Everyone was cheering Ray on as he finished his drink. I was not impressed. I have nothing against drinking, but I came here to fuck him, not be around a lot of people and watch him get wasted.

Ray was glad to see me and he hoped I was proud of him for taking all that beer down. I tried to pry him away from his baseball buddies, but he was more interested in their drinking contests than in me. I stuck around for about an hour and a half before Ray finally asked if I'd like to go upstairs. As we made our way upstairs he fell on the steps......twice. He ushered me into his room, where we discovered Mike and Terry fucking on his bed. He quickly closed the door and we went into his parent's room. They had a nice room, spotless, with a King sized bed. Roy told me how sexy I looked, slurring his words pretty badly. We kissed, he was a very good kisser. We started really getting into it when he suddenly broke the kiss and said he couldn't close his eyes because the room kept spinning.

He sat on the edge of his parent's bed and I eagerly took his pants off. "Maybe if I give him a blow job he'll perk up" I thought. When first I saw his flaccid cock I was impressed, he was rather large and I wanted to see his cock get hard. I took his cock in my mouth and started giving him what I thought was a damn good blow job....nothing happened. It didn't grow a bit.

"What's the matter Ray?" I said in an anxious tone.

"I think I've had too much to drink." I tried again, again nothing. Shit! I had to pee so I went into his parent's bathroom. When I came back out he had passed out on the bed, his pants still around his ankles. "You fucking idiot." I told his deaf ears. My feelings were hurt and I swiftly exited the room and ran down the steps, I heard another guy calling my name as I jolted out of the front door, but the only thing I wanted to do was go home and cry.

As I was driving my state of sadness turned more to anger. Twice in one day I had failed to get fucked. I was starting to think I'd never get a good fucking. Here it was 11 pm on a Saturday night and I was going home.....horny, wet, and totally frustrated. I was going home to fuck a cold, fake cock once again. I made my way up the steps and into my room. I sat on the edge of the bed and took my heels off when Bart lightly tapped on my door.

"Julie, can I come in?" he asked gently as he opened the door. He was wearing his robe and I wondered what he wanted. "I'm glad you came home early, we need to talk. Look.......about today..."

I was emotional and tired and had know idea of his intent so I cut him off mid sentence. "I'm sorry Bart, I should have never done that."

"Please Julie, don't apologize. I'm the one that is sorry, I'm the adult and I let things go way too far, I've been thinking about it all day and the fact is, I've had to deal with this condition all day and all night." With that he dropped his robe, exposing a raging hard on, his cock was so hard it looked like it would explode. He looked to see my reaction and I'm sure I was gazing at him now like he was gazing at me earlier.

"Where's mom?" I managed to say.

"Don't worry, she's sound asleep." As he slowly walked toward me, his cock waved back in forth in the air with each step. He stood directly in front of me "Look what you've done to me Julie."

I didn't answer, I just reached for his cock. I practically melted when my fingers came in contact with it. My fingers and hand explored his perfect cock and I once again felt the sensation of my pussy juices flowing out from the depths of my womb. "Remember today when you asked me if I wanted to fuck you, well, the truth is I've been wanting to fuck you for years." Precum was now seeping out of his slit. "Can I teach you how I like my cock sucked?" He didn't know this, but I already knew and I went to work. I think Bart was surprised at how well I was sucking his cock. By watching Trin two weeks earlier, and practicing almost every night with my toy, I had become quite good. I took his big dick down my throat, determined to take him deeper than Trin did and when I reached my destination and started rolling my head around while his cock was deep in my throat, I was pleased with his reaction. "Goddamn Julie, where did you learn to suck cock like that?" I had to come up for air, while catching my breath I stroked his pole with a tight grip, then I went to work again. "Fuck Julie" he said as I devoured his meat again. This time when I bobbed up and down while deep throat he pulled me off. "I can't cum yet, not until I fuck you."

I spread my legs, preparing myself for the invasion of my tight, young pussy, when all of the sudden his knees dropped down on my carpeted floor and his head dropped to my clit. As his tongue flicked back and forth across my clit I realized that this was a man that knew what he was doing. I relaxed and enjoyed the sensation of feeling the orgasm welling up in me. Bart then took my clit between his lips and started sucking it hard. My God! While he sucked my clit it felt like every ounce of energy I had was flowing from every cell in my body, flowing down to my clit and was about ready to be released in an explosion. Then Bart flicked his tongue across my clit as he sucked it......BAM. My body tensed in anticipation of the release, and then a river of juices flowed out of my pussy. I grabbed Bart's head and held it tight against me as I groaned loudly and saw stars. When I finally stopped cumming, I saw Bart wiping his face off with his robe. "Damn Julie, I've never seen anyone cum so much in my life." If he only knew how long I've been waiting for this to happen.

Bart moved upon me and I spread my legs wide. I was grateful that he was gentle as he first entered me, but it didn't take long until we were both rolling our hips around. His large cock felt so good inside me and I could tell he was enjoying my pussy because he kept telling me how good it was. Soon we had worked up to a frantic pace, Bart was drilling my young cunt and I started cumming again. Bart could not hold back any longer and I enjoyed hearing his deep, guttural moans as I met each one of his thrusts with a thrust of my own while he shot his load deep inside me.

Bart collapsed beside me on the bed, both of us breathing hard and covered with sweat. Now I realized that sex was not overrated at all. Bart had made me feel like a woman for the first time in my life and I knew that I would be fucking him from now on.

The next day I woke up in a great mood and I was extremely horny. My mom went to the grocery store before noon. Bart said he needed to talk with me. It was a futile attempt on his part to do what was right and set things straight. He started off by sternly saying that last night was a mistake and we could not do "it" again. But in only a matter of minutes I was bent over the dinning room table and he was fucking me from behind. After we finished, I told him I knew about Trin. He promised to quit seeing her and I'm certain he did because I kept him busy for the next three and a half weeks because we fucked every chance we got.

Then, suddenly, he died in a car crash. My mom, Shawn and I were all crushed and I felt so guilty! I thought maybe God was punishing us for our affair. I never told anyone about me and Bart, until my mom caused me to loose my temper earlier this day. Now I needed to deal with the fact that I was fucking Bart, then Shawn, and while away at school, my mom was fucking Shawn. I have no idea how our family will ever recover.

12