Like Father Like Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He placed the candy bowl back on its table after closing the door. My knees ached by the time I got to my feet. He walked to my computer desk, typed something on the computer, printed out whatever it was, placed it in the candy bowl, opened the door, placed the bowl on the porch, closed the door, and turned off the lights in the front room.

"What was that you put in the bowl?" I asked.

"It says, 'Please help yourself to two pieces of candy'," he replied. "I have something much more important at the moment to attend to other than fattening up all the kids in the neighborhood."

Pulling his T-shirt from his jeans and pulling it over his head, I watched in awe as his muscles moved like huge snakes under his darkly tanned skin. His chest was wide and thick, covered with rippling muscles and a thin blanket of golden-blonde hair, just like his father's had been. His flat stomach and narrow hips made his chest look all that much larger.

I quickly cuddled into his arms, pressing my naked breasts against his bare skin. It created a wonderful sensation I had not experienced in quite some time. I could feel the powerful muscles rolling across his chest as he slipped his arms around me and held me close.

His lips lowered to mine. It was hard to remember the last time I had received such a passionate, loving kiss. My lungs were burning for oxygen. My head was spinning with desire. My womanhood was drooling for him. His strong hands roamed freely up and down my back and over my behind. They slipped inside my garter and panties in one swift move. Suddenly they, along with my stockings, hung loosely around my knees.

I sat on the edge of the sofa to finish removing the clothing and my shoes. Apparently, at this point, they were in Carl's way and I wasn't going to stand for anything being in his way right now.

Looking up from my position on the sofa, Carl was standing in front of me waiting for me to finish. I reached for the zipper on his jeans and carefully lowered it, unhooked his belt, and unsnapped the button on the jeans. I removed all of his clothing all in one fluid motion, just as he had done to mine. But before he had a chance to bend over to get them the rest of the way off, I wrapped my right hand tightly around his swollen manhood and cradled its two large companions in the other hand. He stood straight up, letting his jeans and underwear drop to his ankles.

A few slow strokes of my right hand had him moaning softly. I watched his eyes close and his head tilt back. Moments later, his knees began to wobble and the muscles in his massive thighs began to quiver. Without letting go of him, I stood up. "Come on, Baby, lay back on the sofa, and let me take care of you," I whispered, still slowly stroking his throbbing member.

Kneeling on the floor between his knees, I lightly flicked the tip of my tongue around the enraged head of his manhood. His soft moans became louder groans when I slipped my lips around the swollen organ and slid my mouth as far down the shaft as I could before slowly pulling my head back until he dropped from my lips. I thought he was going to scream when I flicked my tongue over the sensitive nerve where the enlarged vein on the underside of his hard shaft joins the swollen purple head.

I repeated this slow, torturous motion over and over. Each time he touched the deepest-most parts of my mouth a low, gravelly groan would come from him. "Oh my God," was all he said each time, but each time it seemed more intense, and less controllable. I continued my slow, deliberate motions until Carl was gasping for breath at the end of each trip in and out of my mouth.

His manhood couldn't possibly get any harder, it was like hot throbbing steel already. I decided it was time to relieve him of all that built-up tension. My tongue slipped up and down over that special little nerve just under the swollen head of his shaft.

Suddenly his entire body got as stiff as his manhood, his hips raised from the sofa, a long, deep-guttural growl roared from his throat and I felt the first jet of his hot juices blast against my lips. It was now time for me to receive my trick-or-treat goodies. I opened my mouth and slipped it down over his pulsating member as deep as I could take it, swallowing as I went.God, what a feeling it was to have his hot cum surging straight into my open throat! I sucked him deeper, trying to swallow as much of him as I could. By the time his surges began to wane, my lips had reached the base of his large shaft and its head was lodged deep in my throat. Each constricting swallow encouraged another pulsation from him, which caused another swallow.

Gradually, he began to shrink from my throat. Once the head was back in my mouth, I slowly sucked it until there wasn't a drop of the precious fluid left in him. Carl lay back on the sofa completely spent, but it wasn't over for him yet, not by a long shot. This had only been the beginning.

I continued gently sucking him, licking him, and stroking him until he had risen back to his full glory again. I finally released his manhood and climbed on top of him. Straddling his hips and raising myself over him. I guided him between my thighs and slowly engulfed his hard manhood deep into my yearning, wet center. The feel of his fullness so deep inside of me was all I needed. My body instantly reacted to the fantastic pleasure it had been missing for so long. Without even moving, my juices flowed. Wave after wave of womanly pleasure raced through my body, squeezing him tight with each contraction. Realizing what was happening to me, Carl grabbed my hips, pulled me tight against his hips, and pushed even deeper. He began gently stroking my insides at depths I had never experienced.

The second wave of ecstasy hit me like a sudden unannounced tidal wave. I'm not sure, but I think I screamed, and he pulled me tighter against his hips. The shores of my sexuality were being rampaged by the crashing breakers slamming against them.

Gradually they became soft rolling waves washing through me as Carl released the tension he had been holding on my hips. His slow, short strokes continued deep inside me as I slumped forward against his chest. His arms slipped around my shoulders, holding me in place, not allowing me to fall off of him. I couldn't hold on to him any longer; I had nothing left to hold on with. But I couldn't stop the involuntary movement of my hips. They kept working up and down in opposition to the motion of his hips.

"Can I take you upstairs to bed?" he whispered.

I tried to say yes, but I couldn't form the words, I just nodded my head. He gently lifted me from himself, getting up from the sofa at the same time, and carried me up the stairs like a virgin bride about to consummate her marriage. Holding me with one arm, he pulled the covers down on the bed with the other and laid me down.

To feel him snuggling up against me in my bed brought back such wonderful memories of the fantastic nights I had spent with his father in this very bed. I rolled over on my stomach and lay flat on the bed. Carl eased himself over me, straddled his knees around my legs, guided his still-hard member between my thighs, found its target and slipped deep inside my womanhood as he cuddled around me and held his weight off of me with his knees and elbows. He did this as if he had done it a thousand times before with me and knew it was my favorite position and just how I liked him to move in that position. I could have sworn it was his father who had just entered me.

The sweet stamina of youth is almost indescribable. Carl set a slow steady rhythm and unfalteringly maintained that pace for over half an hour and I was nearing my third bout of rapture since he had carried me upstairs.

Sensing that I was nearing another orgasm he increased the speed and intensity of his strokes until he was slamming deep inside me as fast as he could move. Even though I had already experiences five or six orgasms in the last hour and a half; God, I lost count, it might have been more, who cares; I was building up to a major eruption and Carl was supplying all of energy necessary for that eruption.

Moments later his body went rigid as he slammed himself as hard and as deep into me as possible. Suddenly he was no longer supplying the energy, now he was pumping the fuel.

The instant his first surge pumped inside of me I went off. The eruption of Mount St. Helen had been nothing more than a three-dollar Fourth-of-July fountain compared to the explosion that took place inside of me. I thought my body was going to come apart. His massive body trembling over me. His strong arms holding me tight. His powerful legs squeezing me like a vice. His manhood buried to the hilt in me. His hot juices slamming into the very depths of my being. All this combined together to send me on the absolutely most wonderful journey of my life. The boy had just outdone his father.

Finally totally spent, Carl collapsed beside me. Wrapping one arm around my waist and one leg over my hip, he snuggled tightly up behind me, kissed my shoulder softly and whispered, "Good night, Baby, I love you."

I pulled his hand between my breasts and held it there. "I love you too."

Sleep was immediate. It was also the most blissful night's sleep I'd had in years.

#

I awoke the next morning with a start. I bolted upright in the bed. Carl was gone. Or had it all just been the most beautiful dream I had ever experienced? No, he had been there; I could still smell his cologne on the bed. It was the same one his father had worn for years. There was also a rather large, wonderful smelling wet spot in the middle of the bed. Yep, it had been real all right.

I slipped my housecoat on and went downstairs to make a pot of coffee. There was a piece of paper lying on the counter next to the coffeepot. I picked it up. It was a note from Carl.

I read the note aloud, "My Dearest, I'm sorry I had to leave without saying goodbye again. You looked so lovely lying there beside me asleep, I didn't have the heart to awaken you. We'll spend another wonderful night together next Halloween. See you then, same time, same place. I love you, Karl."

I laid the note down and turned on the coffeemaker. I wondered if I had upset him, and I certainly didn't want to wait a whole year to spend another night with him.

Picking up the phone, I dialed his number. Carl answered on the third ring. "Hello."

"Hi Carl. Are you okay," I asked.

"Oh, I'm fine. I'm sorry I forgot to call you back last night. Rhonda and I got things straightened out, so I stayed home with her. I hope you're not mad at me."

"What do you mean, 'you stayed home with her'?" I asked.

"Yeah, I stayed home. That's why I never showed up last night. And like I said, I'm sorry I forgot to call you back, but when we got things straightened out; well, one thing led to another and… well, you understand what I mean."

"You're just teasing me, right?" I said.

"Teasing you about what?" Carl asked.

"You know about what! About you not being here last night!" I replied.

"Mom, what are you talking about?" Carl asked. I knew he was getting upset because the only time he ever called me Mom was when he was upset.

"Damn, I'm not sure. I'm confused," I replied.

"Is anybody else there with you?" Carl asked.

"Not now," I answered.

"What do ya mean by 'not now'?" he asked.

"Well, I thought you were here last night and left early this morning before I woke up. Now I don't have a clue about what happened. I'm scared, can you come over and talk to me?"

"Yeah, I'll be over as soon as I can get there," he said. "Can you come alone?" I asked.

"Yeah, Rhonda went to her mother's for the day."

"Please hurry," I said.

"I'll be right there. Are you gonna be okay until I get there?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm just kinda confused," I assured him. "I'll see you when you get here."

"Okay, I'm on my way right now," he replied. "Bye."

#

Twenty minutes later, Carl knocked on the front door. The second he stepped inside the house and closed the door, I jumped into his arms. And I assure you; it wasn't a motherly type of hug. "Why are you doing this to me?" I asked.

Taking me by the shoulders, he held me at arm's length and stared down at me with those steel-blue eyes of his father's. "Calm down and tell me what's going on."

"Why do you keep telling me you weren't here last night?"

"Because I wasn't here last night. I was at home with Rhonda, just like I told you on the phone. Now if you're upset because I didn't call you and let you know I wasn't coming, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you," he explained.

I handed him the note I had found by the coffeemaker. "Are you saying you didn't write this?" I asked.

"I didn't writeanything," he said as he began to read the note. "What the hell?"

"I found it by the coffeemaker when I got up this morning. You were here all night with me. We had a wonderful time and now all of a sudden you're denying the whole thing," I said. "If you didn't enjoy our lovemaking last night, all you have to do is say so. That, I would understand. You don't have to lie about even being here? That hurts a lot more."

"Our lovemaking!" his eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. "You think we made love last night? What the hell's going on here? What'd I miss?"

I laughed at little at him. "Well, if you really weren't here last night you missed out on some of the best lovemaking I've ever been involved in."

"You want to make love to me?" he nearly gasped. "We'll talk about that later. Right now, I need to know whoreally was here last night," I replied.

Carl read the note again. "Oh… damn…" he groaned, handing the note back to me. "You better read this again."

I read it again. "What about it? Did you write it or not?"

"Look at the signature," Carl replied.

"Yeah, so what?" I asked, looking at the signature again.

"That's not how I spell my name. That's Dad's signature. His name was spelled with a "K." Mine is spelled with a "C."

"Oh my God! I didn't notice that before," I replied. "But that's impossible, your father's been dead for two years now."

"What's that laying over there?" Carl asked, pointing at something lying on the floor under the table.

"I don't know," I replied, reaching under the table to retrieve another piece of paper like the one the note had been written on. I read it aloud to Carl. "Ps. I'm sorry they only allow us to mingle openly with the mortals once a year. But that's how it is. I'll be here as soon as the sun sets next year on All Hallows Eve. We'll have from sunset to sunrise together again. By the way, I loved the vampire outfit, but how about an I-dream-of-Jeannie outfit next year? I think you would really look dynamite it in. I love you so much, but remember; you must get on with your own life. Karl."

Carl and I both read both notes over and over for the greater portion of the morning. Finally I told him I needed to leave.

"Where do you need to go?" he asked.

"I have to get started shopping," I replied. "I only have one year to find the sexiest genie outfit in the world."

"Wait! What's all this about us making love?" he asked.

"We'll talk about it later," I replied.

"No, we'll talk about itnow. If I'm supposed to be over here taking care of my late father's business, I need to know about it." He smiled that sexy smile he inherited from his dad.

12