Like Horny Mother, Like Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he was angry and felt violated that she was watching him and recording him to her computer on hidden camera, would he be angry enough to tell his father? If he did tell his father, wondering what he'd say, what would he tell him? Or would he use the information that she was watching him and obviously sexually lusting over him, would he use that information to his sexual advantage? Would he say that his mother is an incestuous pervert and a sexual whore or would he remain silent and finally give her what she wants, his stiff, hard cock? Afraid to take the next step, she didn't know how to get what she sexually wants from Raj.

"If only he'd have sex with me, I could make him so happy," she said continuing to masturbate herself while watching her son masturbating himself.

* * * * *

Telling one another everything, as a mother who loves her son and a son who loves his mother, they've always been close. Then, when he suddenly grew more distant and with her having nothing else better to do, on the pretense that she wanted to know if he was using drugs or not, she's been spying on him ever since he turned 18-years-old nearly two years ago. Then, even after confirming that he wasn't using drugs, as if she developed a sexual fever, she couldn't stop watching him. She couldn't stop spying on him. No longer able to justify why she still had a hidden camera in his room, she didn't care.

Always horny for him now, especially after seeing him naked and watching him masturbate, she loved hugging him when wearing her thin, sheer, nearly see-through, sexy nightgowns. Now that she knows he's always so horny too and masturbates while wearing her panties, like mother, like son, with him only wearing a tee shirt and pajama bottoms without underwear, she loved feeling her nearly naked body up against his nearly naked body. Imagining herself naked and making love to him, she loved feeling her breasts and her erect nipples pressed against him when his erect cock was pressed against her.

Normally the comforting feelings a mother receives when hugging her son were more sexual than that. While hugging her son, especially when wearing something so sheer and so sexy, she became sexually aroused. Hating to admit it to herself in the beginning, the feelings she received when hugging her son were much more sexual than comforting. Not knowing what to do with those inappropriate, incestuous feelings back then when she first started having them, now she masturbates nearly as often as her son.

Feeling more in the way that a woman sexually feels for a man instead of how a mother should lovingly feel for her son, she was tortured by her sexual lust for Raj. Now a game she enjoys playing, she enjoys sexually teasing him and enticing him while hoping to seduce him. What she used to wear for her husband, she now wears for her son. She receives much more attention and compliments from her son than she ever did from her husband. If only for the mere pleasure of him holding her and hugging her, she's filled with the sexual thoughts of him possibly even inappropriately touching her. After watching him masturbating numerous times while wearing her panties, she now knows Raj sexually wants her as much as she sexually wants him.

* * * * *

With her son so easy to sexually tease, all she needed do is to walk from her bedroom to the kitchen in her sheer, sexy nightgown without the modesty of a bathrobe. All she needed to do was to stand in front of the open refrigerator door without turning on the light in the kitchen. All she had to do was to stand in front of the television without the light being on in the living room. All she needed to do is to open the bay window drapes in the morning to get the attention of her son. Whether she walked from her bedroom to the kitchen, stood in front of the open refrigerator door, the TV, or the big bay window, she knew her son could see through her flimsy nightgowns as if she wasn't wearing anything at all.

With his eyes burning a hole in her nightgown, he stares at her in the same way that she stares at him when watching him on her laptop dressing, undressing, and/or masturbating. Knowing that he could see much of her mature, nearly naked body, she was invigorated by his lusty stares. Just by his stares and her mother's intuition, she knows that he sexually wants her as much as she sexually wants him. Only, it's all so very sexually frustrating. As if there's a wall that was forbidden to climb over, the line of incest to cross cast such a heavy shadow of taboo that unless he made the first move, she didn't dare make her move. It's much more common for a son to sexually lust over his mother than it is for a mother to sexually lust over her son.

With her sexy nightgowns so very transparent, she looked in her mirror to see what she could see of herself and what he could see of her. She knew that he could not only see the impressions of her nipples made in her nightgown but also the dark color of her areolas. Just as she knew he could see her ass crack when she leaned and bent at the waist in front of him on the pretense of picking something up off the carpet, she knew that if she walked in the light, he could see her dark patch of bushy, black pubic hair. Where most women trim their pubic hair, as proud as she was of her long, lush, blue-black hair, she was proud of her big, black bush.

In the way that foreplay is to sex and exhibitionism and voyeurism is necessary to stoke the flames of sexual lust and incestuous desire, flashing her son is so very sexually exciting for her. While remembering all that she was showing and all that he was seeing, flashing her son gave her the sexual fodder she needed to masturbate herself later when alone in her room or while taking a leisurely bath in the tub. If only her son would barge in her room while she was dressing, undressing, or masturbating, she'd give him more than a show of her ass, her tits, and her pussy. With her always so hot and horny enough to masturbate herself in the tub, if only her son would barge in the bathroom while she was naked and bathing, she'd give him sex.

Only and obviously, with him not as brazen as she is, he respects her privacy more than she does his. Perhaps he just fears having an incestuous, sexual relationship more than she does. With him younger and less sexually experienced, maybe he's afraid to reveal himself as an incestuous pervert to his mother while she'd not afraid to reveal herself as an incestuous whore to her son. Only, so that she can have a clear conscience without all of the misgivings, she needs him to make the first sexual move. She needs him to tell her that he wants her sexually in the way that she can't wait to confess her sexual desire for him.

Sadly, her husband no longer appreciates her voluptuous body but happily and sexually excitingly, her son certainly does. She can see his lust for her in his eyes and in the constant erections that tent his pajama bottoms. Maybe he's hoping that she'll touch his hard cock in the way she wished he'd put her hand on his engorged prick. Maybe he's biding his time while waiting for her to make the first sexual move while she's waiting for him to make the first incestuous play.

In the way that he stares at all that she's showing and all that he can see of her, she receives more compliments and sexual satisfaction from her son than she's ever received from his father. As much as she enjoys revealing herself to her son when walking around him in her sexy nightgowns, she can tell that he's enjoying the views of her nearly naked body when seeing her sashaying around him in her sexy nightgowns. She only wished he'd reach out and touch her, feel her, and fondle her before kissing her.

Maybe tonight, she'll watch a sexy movie with him while cuddling with him on the couch. Maybe tonight, she'll wear her nightgown, the one with the plunging neckline that shows her nipples every time she moves. If he's at eye level with her nipples and if her tits are practically out of her nightgown, maybe she'll hug him. She imagined mashing his face in her tits. Maybe, with him unable to sexually control himself in the way that she's unable to sexually control herself, he'll touch them and finger them before sucking them.

"That's a pretty nightgown Mom," said her son using the compliment to stare at the impressions her big breasts and huge, dark nipples made in her nightgown. "It's so sexy," he said while staring at her dark patch of bushy, pubic hair that's visible through her sheer nightgown.

She looked down at herself to see what he could see of her.

"Thank you, sweetie," she said pulling her nightgown tighter against her body to give him a better look of what lays beneath.

Oddly enough, even though they've yet to have sex, the lust that they have between them is electric and burns as bright as a shining, shimmering star. Just by a mere look and a mere touch, she can tell that her son sexually wants her as much as she sexually wants him. Only, she's been patiently waiting for him to make the first move. She's been patiently waiting for him to touch her, feel her, or to open her bedroom or bathroom door when she's indecently dressed or naked

Even though she's his mother, she's a woman first. Moreover, she's sexually experienced enough to know when a man sexually wants her. Most definitely, her son sexually wants her. If she wasn't his mother and if he wasn't her son, they would have had sex already. If she was some cougar he picked up in a bar, she already would have sucked and fucked him and he already would have licked her pussy.

Excitingly, the incestuous line that both are afraid to cross helps to maintain the sexual tension between them at a high level of sexual anticipation. Sadly, the incestuous line that both are afraid to cross is always there to defuse their sexual lust with guilt, shame, and remorse. She wondered had she not been sexually and incestuous abused by her father and brothers, if she'd still be of the mind to want to sexually and incestuously abuse her son. With her father and brothers already having their wicked, sexual way with her is what she'd love to do to her son.

With her husband having no idea that she was the sexual plaything of her father and brothers, he'd be livid if he knew. No doubt, not understanding nor caring that it wasn't her fault, he'd allow her to shoulder all of the blame. No doubt, he'd say that she sexually teased them and sexually enticed them to have forced sex with her. No doubt, he'd divorce her as his excuse to marry one of his graduate students.

* * * * *

With her husband always in class at the university, doing his research at the lab when not teaching, or in his office writing another book, he's seldom home anymore. Seemingly, quite obviously, he'd much rather be there with his students than here with her. With them having grown distant and apart on many levels and issues, it wouldn't surprise her if he was having an affair with one of his students. Surrounded by them, immersed in them, and working with them day and night, it wouldn't surprise her if he was having sex with some young, thin, shapely, and pretty, American coed or some graduate student who shares his lab.

Grateful for his help and his tutelage, he's helped many graduate students secure funding, fellowships, grants, and loans. With those women in grad school not having any money to pay him for his help, perhaps they pay him with sex. Perhaps they suck him and fuck him in the way that she'd love to suck and fuck her son. Perhaps her husband licks their pussies in the way that she imagines Raj licking her pussy. All she knows is, she doesn't care if her husband is having a myriad of sexual affairs with his young, undergrad and grad students, as long as she can have just the one affair with her son.

With his boyish good looks, his charming ways, his wit and fun sense of humor, along with his big brain, he's considered the rock star of the university. Surrounded by secret admirers for his mad math and crazy science skills, it wouldn't surprise her if some of his students traded sex for a passing grade. It wouldn't surprise her if some of his students traded sex just for the sake of having sex with their professor who's a celebrity of sorts on campus. A sexual magnate in the way that women are sexual attracted to him, obviously, he's no longer sexually attracted to her. With him not touching her anymore, whether they're undergraduate and/or graduate students, it would surprise her if her husband was getting what he sexually needs from his students.

Yet, with her stuck at home, a bored housewife who's too disinterested in working outside the home and too preoccupied with her son to get even a part-time job, her main focus has always been for the care, upbringing, and wellbeing of Rajesh, her son. Besides, without her having a college degree and with her not even a United States citizen, her having to work at McDonalds, Burger King, Wal-Mart, at the mall, at a grocery store, or at Starbucks, what kind of job could she get that wasn't an embarrassment to her husband? With him a prestigious college professor at the famous Massachusetts Institute of Technology, a physicist, and a published author of several, scholarly books, and with him supporting her in a lifestyle that she couldn't afford to support herself, she doesn't have to work. She's contently comfortable staying home and masturbating with her son.

Moreover, her circle of wealthy, snobby friends would never understand why she'd even consider working at such a menial job. Subservient all of her life to men, her place is and has always been in the home while caring for her father, her brothers, her husband, and now her son. She wished she had gone back to school but with her husband so demanding and needing her to help him make his career, it took all the time she had caring for her husband and her son. Now tired of sacrificing herself for men, it was time for her to put her needs forward, namely her sexual needs, and what she needed now was a big, stiff cock. What she needed now was to have sex with her son.

Now that her son is older, having grown up so quickly from a boy to a man, her thoughts have turned more sexual. Horny all the time, dead smack in the middle of the age before menopause where women are their horniest, she's never felt so sexual. Tingling with sexuality, she's never felt so alive. She's never felt as womanly as she feels now. She's never sexually wanted her son as much as she sexually wants him now.

With her husband not taking care of her sexual needs and with her feeling so very sexually unfulfilled and sexually frustrated, masturbating herself all the time and nearly masturbating herself as much as Raj masturbates himself, she needs a man. She needs a cock. She needs to make love. She needs to have sex. She needs someone to make her feel special again in the way her husband did when she was in her twenties and thirties. She needs to suck and fuck a man. She needs Raj to cum in her mouth and cum in her pussy before cumming in her ass.

Now that she's in her forties, she has needs, sexual needs. Now that her husband is in his forties, his sexual needs are much different than hers. Obviously, he's trying to recapture his youth by having sex with young women, lots of young women, women who are young enough to be his daughters, while she's secretly, sexually lusting over one man, her son. With them no longer connecting physically, emotionally, and sexually, she doesn't care if he has his affairs, as long as she can have her one sexual affair with her son. Only, if her husband knew she was sexually lusting over her son, he'd force her to have her head examined. No doubt, his way to get rid of her, he'd used her incestuous lust as his excuse to divorce her.

* * * * *

Daring herself to do so but unable to summon the courage to so expose herself, if only she could walk around her son topless without feeling like an incestuous whore, she would. She'd love nothing more than to show her son her naked tits. She'd love to see his reaction when seeing her big, naked tits for the first time. She'd love nothing more than to sun herself in the backyard topless while her son rubs suntan lotion on her back, her legs, her arms, and her naked breasts. An anomaly for Indian women, taking after her grandmother who had double D breasts, she has super huge breasts, 36DD.

Glade that she has big tits, she loves her big tits. Only, as if she was waving a hypnotic charm in front of their eyes, her father and her brothers were mesmerized by her big tits. They couldn't wait to get their horny hands on them. They couldn't wait to see them, to touch them, to feel them, to fondle them, and to suck them. She imagined her son being sexually enamored with her big tits as much as her father, her brothers, and her husband was once enamored with her big tits.

'Do Mommy a favor Raj and rub some suntan lotion on my breasts. I don't want my tits to be sunburned. Only, be careful of my nipples. If you touch Mommy's nipples, you'll sexually arouse her' and she might suck your cock,' she imagined saying to her son.

Maybe when coming out of the shower, she could deliberately drop her towel while not making it appear deliberate but accidental.

'Oops sorry Raj. I'm so embarrassed. I can't believe I dropped my towel. Please don't look at Mommy's tits. Please don't look at Mommy's pussy. Please don't stare at Mommy's ass when I pick up the towel,' she imagined saying to her son.

Pretending that she didn't know he was home while walking around the house naked after her shower, maybe she could arrange for him to catch her naked. In the way she's already watched him, she'd love for him to catch her naked. She'd love for him to catch her masturbating herself. She'd love for him to hear her having an orgasm while screaming out his name.

'Raj! Raj! Fuck me! Stick your big cock inside of me! Raj! Oh, my God. I didn't know you were home. Please avert your eyes. Don't look at my tits, my pussy, and my ass. I'm so embarrassed,' she imagined saying to him if ever he caught her naked while masturbating herself.

If there was a way for her to show him even more of her nearly naked body than what she's already showed him of her nearly naked body, but without her being suspect of deliberately flashing him, she would. Instead of just showing him the tops of her meaty breasts, her long line of cleavage, and/or the impressions and shape her breasts make through her nearly see through nightgowns, she'd love nothing more than to show her son her naked huge, double D breasts. She'd love to walk around him topless. She'd love to see his reaction to seeing her naked tits. Would he stare, leer, and ogle her or would he be a respectful son and look away for the sake of his mother's modesty and embarrassment?

With her having big, shapely breasts, his eyeballs would fall out of his head if he ever saw her naked tits. Instead of looking away, in the way he stares at her now when she wears her low cut, sexy, nearly see-through nightgowns, he'd be staring at her shapely, big breasts, her nipples, and her areolas. Only, how would she flash him her breasts without looking like the incestuous whore she's suddenly become? If only he'd barge in her bedroom while she was dressing or undressing, she could blame him for trying to see her topless and/or naked. If only he'd barged in her bedroom while she was dressing or undressing, acting surprised, she'd freeze in the way of a deer caught in headlights to give him a good, long look of her topless and/or naked body.

If only he'd barge in the bathroom while she was taking a bath or a shower, she'd love for him to catch her naked while she acted embarrassed. If only he'd barge in the bathroom while she was in the shower or in the tub on the pretense that he had to pee, she'd show him all that he was hoping to see. Maybe feigning an injury in the way Ray's mother did when she broke her leg and needed help to shower in Spanking the Monkey, she imagined pretending she hurt her back or her leg and needed his help to undress herself to take a shower. She wondered if he'd have the courage to touch her and/or feel her where no son should ever touch and/or feel his mother while undressing her. Feigning a shoulder injury, she imagined asking for his help to put on her bra, remove her bra, and/or even to pull up her panties or remove her panties.