Like Horny Mother, Like Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Honey, I'm sorry and I realize that this is embarrassing for you, but you're going to have to stick your hand in my bra to push my breast down into the cups,' she imagined saying to her son. 'Just be careful of my nipples,' while knowing that there was no way that he could push her breasts down in her bra cups without touching and hopefully fingering her nipples.

The sexual anticipation of him touching her naked breasts made her horny again. The sexual anticipation of him touching her nipples made her want to masturbate herself again. Just the thought of him feeling her tits and fingering her nipples made her want to suck his cock.

'Your nipples?' She imagined him looking at her with confusion. 'Why must I be careful of your nipples Mother?'

She swooned at the thought of not only her son fingering her nipples but also the conversation they'd have surrounding her nipples. In the way that she imagined discussing her nipples with him, she'd love for him to discuss his cock with her.

'Because my nipples are very sexually sensitive and are one of my erogenous zones," she imagined saying with seriousness as if she was discussing her medical condition with her doctor. 'If you accidentally fingered my nipples, you'll sexually excite me,' she imagined hinting for him to finger her nipples. 'And if you sexually excite me while accidentally fingering my nipples, I'd suck your cock,' she imagined saying while looking down at this stiff prick that tented his pajama bottoms.

In the way she was always walking around him wearing her sexy, see-through nightgowns with nothing underneath or just her panties, he was always walking around her with his pajama bottoms without wearing underwear. If only he dared parade around her naked, she'd parade around him naked too. Immodestly immoral, she had become a brazen, incestuous whore when around her son.

When masturbating herself, which she's been doing more of that lately, in the way that Mimi Rogers did in Full Body Massage while standing in front of her masseur, she fantasizes standing before her son naked without shame, embarrassment, or remorse. Certainly with her having breasts that are just as big, bigger actually, and just as shapely as Mimi Rogers D cup breasts, she'd love nothing more than to show her son her naked double D tits. She'd love nothing more than for her son to touch her tits, feel her tits, fondle her tits, and suck her nipples. In the way that she's seen him naked so very many times, she'd love for him to see her naked too.

Turning for him one way before turning the other way, she imagined spreading her legs and bending at the waist. She imagined flashing him her pink pussy while daring him to finger her, lick her, and fuck her. If she had a strippers' pole in her bedroom, she climb it for him.

She imagined him looking at her naked breasts, her naked pussy, and her naked ass as if she was a sexual Goddess or a porn star. She imagined her son lusting over her naked body in the way that his father used to do. Yet, what kind of mother would expose her topless and/or naked body to her son? What kind of mother would have sex with her son? Had her father and brothers not sexually abused her maybe she'd be like any other normal mother but she's not. For the sexual love of her son, she's incestuously twisted.

She'd have to be perversely perfected to purposely expose her topless and/or naked body to her son. Something she sexually fantasizes doing, she'd have to be an incestuous whore to purposely seduce her son into having incestuous sex with her. With her the 46-year-old, mature adult and him the 19-year-old minor, how can she do that to him? Yet, if she did deliberately and successfully seduce her son, how could she look herself in the mirror knowing that she seduced her son into having incestuous sex with her? She was already filled with shame, embarrassment, and remorse for being forced to have incestuous sex with her father and brothers. She was already filled with shame and remorse for sexually lusting over her son and for invading his privacy for hiding a camera in his room. Yet, unable to look away and unable to stop herself from watching him, she still watches Rajesh when he obviously thinks he's alone in his room.

Having to settle for the small, non-sexually loving things in her boring, sexually frustrating life, while pretending that he's her lover instead of her son, she loved kissing him good morning and kissing him good night. Only, whenever she gave him a peck on his lips, she wished it would last longer. She wished he'd kiss her with more passion in the way a man kisses a woman and in the way that she dreams of kissing him instead of in the way that a son kisses his mother. She wished he'd part her lips with his tongue. If ever he parted her lips with his tongue, she'd take it from there.

Kissing him with her eyes wide open instead of closed, she longed for the day when he'd part her lips with his tongue and kiss her, really kiss her, and French kiss her. She always wished she could explore his mouth with her tongue. She'd love nothing better than to French kiss her son while he felt her big tits and fingered her hard, erect nipples and while she fondled his hard prick. Something his father stopped doing years ago, she always allowed her son a stealth feel of the sides of her huge breasts when he thought she didn't know that he was inappropriately touching and groping her. With her never admonishing him or pulling away from him, she'd allow him to have his wicked sexual way with her body if that's what he so wanted to do.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.