Like It Used To Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kayla! You know that's going to be all over town by the end of the day!"

"Exactly. Then maybe they'll stop thinking we're so 'picture perfect' after all." Kayla was grinning, extremely pleased with herself.

Nick was a little irritated. When his family heard that....

"Nick, get that look off your face. When your mother hears about it, I'll tell her it was pre-menstrual syndrome and I had a break down from all the stress and had an imaginary outburst." Kayla smiled again, but Nick still didn't join her.

"Kayla... your reputation..."

"I'm not concerned about that. I know better. And so do you. And hopefully, so does anyone that truly knows me." Her shoulders slumped. "Unfortunately."

"What in the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Anyone that really knows us will know better. They'll really know that I wouldn't say something like that, if it were true, in public. Unfortunately."

Nick was still puzzled. His eyebrows furrowed, and he grasped Kayla's shoulders.

"That didn't explain a damn thing! What are you talking about? Have you lost your mind?"

Kayla glanced up at him, and took a step closer. Moving her arms, she dislodged his grip as her arms snaked around his neck. His hands fell naturally to her hips, and pulled her more tightly against him.

"Kayla..." There was an absolute tone of irritation in his voice.

"What I mean is..." Kayla bit her bottom lip, and averted her gaze. Taking a strengthening breath, she again met his eyes. "I mean that it's unfortunate... that we aren't... really sharing a bed."

Nick's eyes widened in understanding, and a blush crept from the top of Kayla's shirt up to her hairline. He then relaxed, realizing the problem.

"Oh Kayla.. You are so sweet." Nick's mouth swooped down, claiming her lips as his own.

Kayla moaned into his mouth, leaning up on to her tip toes to reach him better. At the same time, Nick moved forward, and she felt the rough bark of a tree dig into her shoulders. His fingers clenched the fabric of her skirt, and she felt the air as he hiked her skirt up inch by inch.

"Nick.." Her mouth broke away long enough to murmur the soft protest, but his tongue pushed it back. And she was fine with that. At the time, she was trying to cope with the fact she was in a semi-public place and Nick's hand was making quick work with getting her skirt out of the way.

His mouth tore away from hers, and he kissed his way down her neck, his teeth nipping at her collarbone. One of Kayla's hands came up and slid into the hair at the nape of his neck, pulling him closer.

"Kayla.." Nick's breath fanned across the sensitive skin of her neck and she shuddered. His fingers moved again, slipping under her panties. Kayla gasped, her hips moving, instinctively encouraging his fingers in their explorations.

Nick pushed her leg to the side slightly, giving his hand more room. Two fingers again darted beneath the silky material, and he immediately felt her wetness.

"God.. Nick.." Kayla dropped her forehead to his shoulder, her hand tightening in his hair. He was barely touching her, but she was on fire she wanted it so bad. She'd never felt that way before him, and not since. Until now.

"To think I've been trying to hold back, when all along this," his fingers dipped between her lips, the moisture clinging to his fingers as he spread it upward, "has been waiting for me."

Her back arched, and she dug the nails of her free hand into Nick's shoulder.

"Had I know you wanted it as badly as I did, we wouldn't have made it past our first 'date'."

"Shut.. Up.. I need..." Kayla trembled against his frame, shaking so badly he pressed her harder against the tree to hold her up. Once she was secure, Nick then let his fingers do the job.

Nick whispered against Kayla's neck, wincing as he felt her nails pierce flesh. He didn't let up on her though, letting his forefinger slip up inside her slightly, as his thumb pressed against her clit in a maddening rhythm all his own. Kayla's hips lurched against his hand, wanting and needing more, but taking all she could have for now.

Nick felt her getting close, and he quickly removed his hand. Her tortured groan signaled her disappointment, but Nick dropped to his knees in record time.

"Wha-? Ohhhmm.." Kayla's head dropped back, hitting the tree painfully, but she barely noticed.

Nick lifted one of her legs and draped it over his shoulder, sliding two fingers inside her gently, feeling her muscles adjust, then started moving them quickly, wanting to feel her orgasm for the first time with him. Her scent filled his senses, practically making his mouth water. He hiked her leg up a little higher, and leaned in closer, sealing his lips around her clit.

Kayla started to scream, but quickly choked it off by biting her lip. Nick sucked gently, and she saw stars flash behind her eyelids. He continued sucking, and flicked the tip of his tongue across her clit. Kayla tensed, her hips jerking against his face, and he held her steady, feeling the muscles contract and release tightly around his fingers.

Nick pulled back, looking up at her. Kayla's head was back, and her chest heaved rapidly as she tried to catch her breath. He gently slid his fingers from her, and let them pause at her clit, pressing tightly for a moment as he stood. Kayla suddenly sagged, her muscles giving out, and Nick caught her securely against his body.

He held her up, pinning her against the same tree, letting her breathing return to normal. Holding Kayla close, feeling her chest heaving and her muscles quivering in the aftermath of the orgasm he'd given her, along with the scent of her was driving him crazy. Nick suddenly realized his cock was pressing against her, and his hips were moving on their own.

Kayla finally opened her eyes and smiled at him, finally back on the ground. She realized at the same time he did that he was rocking his hips against her. Kayla nodded, and slid from his grasp, taking her turn on her knees. Nick looked down the length of his body at her, and she glanced up, smiling.

The look in her eyes changed, and she reached out, unbuttoning Nick's jeans. His lungs caught a quick intake of breath, even at the innocent touch. He wasn't prepared when Kayla leaned in, trailing her tongue along the fly of his zipper. He didn't physically feel the touch, but the image was enough to torture him.

Kayla arched an eyebrow, and caught the zipper tab between her teeth. Nick audibly groaned as she pulled the tab down. His cock sprang free, and Kayla's hand came up, grasping the base. Holding him steady, the tip of her tongue snuck out, trailing a path of wetness along his length.

Nick groaned again, his hand moving to tangle in her hair. That was all the encouragement she needed. Kayla washed her tongue back and forth across him, swirling to a stop at the tip. Glancing up, she smirked, and delicately pressed a kiss against the head of his cock. And stopped.

"Kayla.... What- ohhhh." Nick was interrupted by the feel of her lips sliding over his head, her tongue laving against him, and her throat opening to accommodate his length as she slipped him fully inside her hot mouth.

Kayla moved her hand from the base of his cock, allowing herself room to work. Her free hand lifted to his hip, holding him close, and the other slid down slightly, moving gently to massage his sack as she sucked.

Nick moaned and his hips thrust against Kayla's face, wanting it all. And it hit him- he didn't want to fuck her mouth, not right now. He wanted inside that hot, tight pussy of hers.

"Stop. Get up." Nick pulled away, reaching down to grasp her under her arms, pulling Kayla upright.

"What are you doing? Nick?" Kayla moved where he put her, completely confused.

"Sorry sweets, but I need to be inside you." Nick wheeled her around, and Kayla's back slammed against the tree.

"Oh! Nick.. I.. ohhhhhhhhhh..." Kayla whimpered as Nick forced a knee between hers, and lifted one of her legs up, positioning himself between her thighs.

Kayla felt the head of his cock pressing against her, and she shuddered, widening her stance, ready to take him. He pushed forward, then stopped.

"What am I doing?" Nick pulled back, dropping her leg, and pushing her skirt down.

"What are you doing?" Kayla was slightly miffed. She wanted him, and he was denying her.

"I'm not going to have our first encounter be in public against a tree. You deserve better than that." He spoke as he zipped and buttoned his pants.

"But I don't mind." Kayla reached out for his zipper again.

"I do. Stop it. Let's go." Nick grabbed her hand and together they ran back through the park to the car, looking decidedly disheveled.

They hopped in, and Nick pulled away from the curb quickly.

The townspeople watched, knowing smiles gracing the younger set's faces. Older people clucked their tongues, figuring Nick had given her a lecture and was taking her home because of her behavior.

~*~*~*~*~

Kayla sat in silence on the way to her house. She had crossed her legs away from Nick, and she stared out the window, basically ignoring him.

"Kayla, don't be mad at me. I just wanted it to be perfect, and feeling like a rapist in the park wasn't sitting right with me." Nick reached over and caressed her upper thigh.

"I can understand your point, but.. Oh Nick, it's not important. The only reason I'm testy is because I want you so damn much and you didn't give it to me. I'm pretty sure I am pouting." Kayla laughed, and uncrossed her legs, turning towards him once more.

Nick caught her hand and drew it up to him mouth, pressing kisses on the back of it.

"I just want it to be perfect. I have waited for this for years. I plan on taking my time with you, little lady." He smirked, and trailed his tongue across her palm.

"Oh you think so?" It was her turn to smirk. Kayla pulled her hand away and locked her car door. Turning so that her back was leaning against it somewhat, she spread her legs.

Nick shot a glance down at her, then his eyes quickly returned to the road.

"I don't think you're going to be able to last that long, Mr. Steel." Her voice was low, sultry.

"I have my methods." Nick chuckled, sneaking a peek with his peripheral vision.

Kayla gave a soft laugh and reached down, removing her panties. As she kicked them off her feet, she hiked her dress up, and scooted down in the seat so he had a pretty good view of what was between her legs.

She saw Nick look, then watched his throat as he swallowed, and gave a breathy laugh as he tightened his jaw.

"Still think you can last like Superman? I won't be offended, I promise. It just means we'll have to do it again."

Nick growled. He turned into her driveway and stopped the car. Turning it off, he looked over at her. "I cannot believe you. I could have wrecked." But there was no real lecture behind his sentence.

"You did fine." Kayla glanced around. Her neighbors weren't really that close, and the car had pretty high doors. She felt a bravery she had never before contemplated, and a sensuality that had everything to do with making this man hers, and hers alone.

"God, you're beautiful." Nick's gaze took all of her in.

"Thank you. I want to be. For you." Kayla scooted her butt lower in the seat.

She shut her eyes and ran her hands down along the front of her body. Kayla's hands paused at her breasts for a moment, thumbs flickering across her nipples. The pebbled and pushed up against her dress. She heard Nick inhale sharply, and let her eyes open. His eyes were heavy-lidded as he watched her, a tick in his jaw as he struggled to control himself.

She smirked, and let her hands slip lower. Moving her left leg over farther, she exposed herself to Nick fully. His eyes dropped and he licked his lips subconsciously. Her wetness was evident from where he sat, and he felt his cock leap knowing it was because of him. Kayla let her hands fall to her thighs, then let one hand slip up between her legs. She gasped at the sensitivity, not realizing that light of a touch could have that big of an impact. She dipped two fingers between her lips, and spread herself slightly. Her fingertips grazed over her clit and she whimpered. It was tight, hard, and aching. That had never happened before. It was Nick. Suddenly her sexual power seemed lessened, since her body had done this and it was because of him. He was the one who had put a spell on her, not the other way around.

Before she could react, Nick dove down across the console and shoved her hands away. His mouth took her pussy, and as his tongue danced circles around her clit, she almost screamed. His fingers roved and two slipped inside of her, feeling her inner walls, rubbing that special spot. Her plan had backfired on her, but she was loving every minute of it.

He finally pulled back. "Let's go in. The next time you come, I want to feel it."

She almost lost it at his words.

Kayla righted herself and pulled her dress down where it belonged. Nick leapt from the car, and came around to open the door. He lifted her out and carried her into the house. Kicking the door shut behind him, he made a bee-line for the bedroom.

Nick deposited her onto the bed, and she made quick work of removing her sundress, and he took off his pants. She moved to her knees and helped him with his shirt. His cock was hard and heavy, and Kayla was delighted. As she reached for it, he brushed her hand away.

"No time." Nick smiled and kissed her hard and fast. She whimpered into his mouth, and he pulled back. "Flip over."

Kayla was stunned. She figured he would want nice slow love making, but then she did tease him for several minutes on the ride home, plus the action at the park... but their perfect first time being fast, hard, and animalistic was fine by her. She wanted him to take her. She wanted him to claim her.

Kayla got on her hands and knees, and Nick was quick to get behind her. He kept his feet on the floor, and pulled her back to the edge. He dipped his hips and his cock slipped right into place. Kayla moaned as she felt the head of his cock slide in, and her eyes popped open. He felt bigger than he looked. Then again, it had been a while since she'd been with a man. As Nick slid deeper, she quivered around him. God he was big. She tried to relax, but her entire body was on pins and needles.

Nick grabbed her hips, and leaned down, placing kisses along her spine. Each inch he slipped deeper, he thought he would cum right then. She was so tight, he wouldn't have been surprised if she was a virgin. But he knew she wasn't. And he wasn't complaining. Finally he was inside her completely, and he felt her muscles rippling.

"Ready?" Nick stroked her thighs and hips.

"Ready." Kayla pushed back against him.

Nick pumped his hips slowly at first, but it wasn't going to be long. The tempo increased quickly, and Kayla writhed beneath him, feeling the pressure too. He moved one hand around and found one of her hands, and pulled it back.

"What.."

"Play for me baby. Make it cum for me." Nick panted.

Kayla was caught slightly off guard, but did as she was told. At first touch she sighed, knowing that was what she needed. She rubbed her fingers in circles against her clit, and she jerked back against him. She was close.. So close..

Nick was close too, but he wasn't going until she came. So he tried to hold back, didn't hit as hard..

"Fuck me.. God, Nick, harder... please.. I'm almost there.."

Nick grabbed her hips and thrust quickly. Each time he hit bottom she whimpered.

"Kayla.. God, so good.." Nick jerked and he tried to stay deep inside as his cock lurched as he came, filling her.

At the same time Kayla screamed, rocking back against him as she came. Her pussy contracted around him, quivering as she felt him jerk inside her. Nick gasped as she squeezed him, and finally felt his orgasm finish. He stayed where he was, panting, embedded deep within her. Kayla gasped also, her fingers falling away from herself. She had never been so full. She tightened her muscles again and Nick gasped.

He pulled back slightly, then slammed into her one more time. Kayla cried out and tightened around him. Nick finally really did pull out, and he stepped away, heading for the bathroom for a towel. He returned, wiping himself off, then handed it to her. Kayla took it and pushed it between her legs, then sat back, feeling his cum drain out of her.

Belatedly she realized that she wasn't on birth control anymore, and he had just came inside her. She knew a moment of panic, then shook her head to clear it. It wasn't that time.

Nick laid on the bed beside where she sat, and idly stroked her side.

She smiled at him, then moved off the towel, wadding it up and throwing it to the floor.

"So, what do you think?"

"I think you're wonderful." Kayla snuggled up against him.

"Well I knew that." He chuckled. "I mean about us?"

"I love you." She hadn't really mean to say it out loud.

Nick's eyes widened. "I love you too."

"I think I'm a gambler." Kayla smiled softly.

"I know you are. You're going to marry me, aren't you?"

Kayla's eyes had shut, and she cuddled closer to him.

"Aren't you?" Nick had his arm around her, and he gave her a slight jiggle.

"You can bet your ass I will."

12