Like Minded Neighbors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly stopped dead in her tracks and turned to face me. "It's called Panty Stuffing." Shelly said. "And yes, he does. But, I'm curious why you're asking me that."

I pulled her over to the couch and we sat down. Then, turning toward her I explained. "This morning, Jim did that to me. It's the first time he's ever done it." I said. Then I told her how he told me to leave them in and he'd take them out later.

"See! What did I tell you?" Shelly said, raising her hands and pointing her finger at me. "I told you those two were close. I bet Steve got him started on that."

"You think so?" I asked.

"Beth, don't be so naïve!" Shelly replied, crossing her arms across her chest. "Do you still have them shoved in you?" She asked.

I began to blush and turn a deeper shade of red than every before. "Uh huh." I answered softly.

With a sly grin on her face, Shelly said, "Show me."

"What?" I replied, thinking she was just joking.

"You heard me, Beth." Shelly said back to me with that same sly grin. "We're both females here," she added, "and besides, if you're really an exhibitionist it shouldn't bother you at all. You might even enjoy it." Shelly smiled at me and settled back into the couch, waiting.

Now, Shelly and I were close, and, we've shared a lot of private things. And, not even counting the secrets we were sharing this morning, we carried on like we were sisters most of the time. We'd seen each other's breasts numerous times and we'd seen each other in our panties while we were trying on clothes. I even knew she kept her pussy perfectly waxed because Steve liked her that way.

"Come on." She urged. "I'll tell you something really secret about me if you do?"

"Like what?" I replied, trying to turn the tables on her.

"Well, you told me how you like to expose yourself." Shelly answered. "I'll tell you something I really like. Something just as nasty, Beth."

"You go first." I said, challenging her to put her money where her mouth is.

"Okay, no problem." She said. Then, starting to blush, herself, Shelly leaned forward on the couch and rested her elbows on her knees and said, "I like to be spanked."

I broke out in a big smile and started to shake my head like I didn't believe her.

"Really, Beth." She said, reaching out to touch my knee. "I'm telling you the truth."

I listened to Shelly tell me about her spanking fantasies. "Just like you get off on exposing yourself to other guys, I get off on being spanked."

She told me being spanked puts her in a completely different place, physically and emotionally. She told me how she loved the submission aspect of being scolded and then receiving her spanking. "Being forced to undress myself in anticipation makes me shake and I get so incredibly wet, Beth. And, Steve's really good at it, too." She said. "He makes me get completely naked, and sometimes when I'm over his lap, he'll stuff my panties in my mouth like a gag, or sometimes he'll push them inside my pussy. He doesn't really hurt me, it's more of a sting, but he uses his hand and sometimes a paddle. He bought me this little leather whip thing that's kinda nice, too."

She went into a lot of detail. She told me sometimes she gets spanked on her butt, and sometimes on the fleshy parts of her pussy. Sometimes, Steve made her beg for her spanking, and sometimes he'd just walk up to her, take her by the hand and tell her she was going to get spanked.

"Then afterwards," Shelly said, "he'll make me suck him, or he'll take me from behind and pound into me as hard as he can."

"One time," she continued, as the blush on her face seemed to darken and she became obviously embarrassed, "Steve spanked me in front of one of his old college cronies. This guy was in town for a business meeting and we went over to his hotel for drinks and dinner. I drank way too much in the bar and Steve started kidding around, telling the guy he was going to have to spank me when we got home. I'm sure the guy was joking when he offered his room at the hotel for Steve to spank me, but, a minute later we were on the elevator and Steve was whispering to me, telling me to be brave and let it happen."

I sat riveted to Shelly as she told me the story – how Steve made her stand in the middle of the room and take all her clothes off in front of this guy. Every time she took something off, she had to hand it to him. She said it was agonizing when she got down to her bra and panties, but, she did it.

When she took her panties off, Steve told her to turn and face the guy and offer him her panties. "It was so humiliating, Beth." Shelly said, obviously affected by what she was telling me.

"He told his friend not to feel sorry for me." She continued. "And, when Steve pulled me over his lap, he made me spread my legs and then he held me open from behind and showed his friend how wet I was. And, Beth," Shelly said, almost breathlessly, "I'd never been so wet in my entire life. When he pulled me open, it was like all this juice ran out of me. That's no exaggeration, I swear it."

And so, Shelly was spanked in front of Steve's old college friend. She'd get a few swats and then Steve would finger her pussy and rub her clit. Then, she'd get a few more swats and he'd fondle her again. Steve kept it up until he made her cum.

"I have no idea how many times he actually spanked me," she explained, "but I heard his friend say something about how my butt was turning red. And, when I came, it was like all the lights were going on and off and sirens were blaring. My butt was stinging, my legs were kicking, my privates were opened up and I had the mother of all orgasms, Beth. That's no bullshit. It was awesome."

When she finished speaking, Shelly said it was the single most thrilling sexual episode of her life. Once they got back home, they had sex for hours and I could see just by the look in Shelly's eyes how memorable it was for her, especially when she was being spanked in front of her husband's old friend.

"Wow." I said, as I stood up. "That was an amazing story." Then, putting my fingers into the waistband of my shorts, I kept my end of the deal and pulled my shorts down to my knees and turned to Shelly so she could see what Jim had done with my panties.

She leaned in to look at me closer, and when she did, I spread my feel as far apart as I could with my shorts at my knees and looked down at her.

"Yep." She said as she stood and unsnapped her jean shorts. A second later, we were both standing there with our shorts pulled down and I could see about two inches of a pair of panties hanging down from her hairless pussy lips. "Now you know why I wanted to see." Shelly remarked. "It seems our husbands were coordinating more than a trip to the hardware store this morning."

To be continued

12