Like Minded Neighbors Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethB
BethB
983 Followers

Hearing what she said, my fingers took off like they had a mind of their own. I was shoving three fingers deep into my pussy and rubbing my clit like there was no tomorrow.

"I'm telling you, I bet we could get 'em started, Beth. I know we could." Shelly said. "We'd all be sitting around, and I'd just stand you up and undress you right in front of them. Then, you'd undress me and lay me over your knees and give me a spanking with my legs wide open. You'd probably have to touch me, Beth – you'd probably have to open me up so they could see how wet I was. You might have to stuff my panties up inside my pussy so I didn't leak all over your lap."

Shelly was breathing hard now; her eyes hadn't left my pussy and she was watching me intently. "Then, we'd make them get undressed, too." She continued speaking to me. "We'd make them stand side by side and we'd get on our knees and suck them. Maybe we'd make them hold each other's cock while we did it, or, maybe we could take turns sucking both cocks at the same time. Maybe I could suck Jim and you could suck Steve."

"Fuck!" My mind screamed.

I could absolutely stand no more, and once she started talking about getting the boys undressed and having them stand side by side naked, and she and I sucking them, and them holding each other and all that – I completely lost it. So, there, right in front of my best friend, I began to cum and as she leaned down to look at me closer, I simply just closed my eyes and let it all happen.

My pussy began to contract and in the space of five seconds, I went from pre-orgasmic build up to total climax saturation. My legs were twitching and my pussy was clutching at my fingers. When I got close to my clit, it was so sensitive, my whole body shuddered and convulsed until I moved my fingers away.

Shelly's eyes got big, and when she stopped talking to watch me cum, I lifted my hips toward her face so she could see me better, and when I did that, her hand jutted out and she slipped one of her fingers inside my pussy and began feeling around. Without the slightest bit of concern that another woman's fingers had just entered my vagina, I immediately pulled my own fingers out and let her take over.

Shelly's finger went right to my g-spot and she began to massage me there better than any of my vibrators could do, better than my husband could do and better than I could do. And, suddenly, another crushing climax began to flood over me. Instinctively, I reached down and grabbed Shelly's wrist in my hand and began using her fingers like a dildo. As I did, she put another finger in me, and then another, and before I knew it, I was jamming her fingers into me over and over as I thrashed on the couch with my legs held open as far as I could.

When it was over, I let go of her wrist and fell back into the pillows trying to catch my breath. Shelly, though, didn't remove her fingers from my pussy, and as she slowly moved them in and out of me, I tried to regain my composure.

"I take it the idea of getting our husbands together appeals to you, too. Huh?" Shelly said as she giggled. Then, when I finally lifted my head up off the pillows, she added, "And I think you owe me a good cum, Beth."

To be continued

BethB
BethB
983 Followers
12