Like Mother, Like Daughter

Story Info
Daddy sees a lot of mommy in daughter.
2.7k words
4.36
123.4k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight was a Friday, and it had seemed like every other Friday had been for the last three years for Eric. What had changed three years ago was that his wife, Kara, had died after a car accident on her way home from work. Eric had blamed himself for what had happened every day of his life since then; he was supposed to drive Kara to work that day, but after getting in to a fight with her that morning, he told her to drive herself.

Eric was now a single father of two; a son, Timothy, who was twenty years old and attended college far away and Amy, an eighteen year old girl who had just finished her freshman year of college at a nearby school. Although it was a nearby school, Amy lived on campus as she wanted some freedom from the home life that she had been living. Amy would bring home friends every once in a while to hang out at home for a weekend and to meet her father. This was great for her father who needed as much company as he could get to keep his mind off of Amy's mother.

Amy had plans to hang out with Katie tonight, a friend that her father had met once or twice before. Eric knew that Katie was a beautiful girl with an amazing body. Long blonde hair flowed just to the top of Katie's round ass. Her breasts were full and firm; a 36c cup. Although he would never admit to it, Eric had fantasized about Katie a few times and had even masturbated to the thought of her gorgeous body a few times.

Eric was only 38; he is an averaged-sized blonde-haired male. At 6' 2" and 190lbs he is a fairly thin man, but has nice muscles and a six pack. Eric and his wife had had their first child when he was only eighteen, the same age as his daughter is now. At the time Timothy was born, Eric's wife was 20 years old.

Eric's wife was a gorgeous woman; Eric had seen a lot of her features show up in Amy, more so over the last few years as she began to become a woman. Although it was not in his nature to look at his daughter in any way, Eric had seen how beautiful Amy was, especially her body. Amy is about 5' 5" and nice 130 or so pounds. Her long brunette hair flows to her lower back. Like her mother, Amy has full, firm breasts; 36c's to be exact. Though Amy's mother was a little bit taller, the rest of Amy's body, what Eric had seen of it, resembled her mother's exactly.

Amy was taking a shower, getting ready to go out with Katie for the night. Eric was sitting on the couch watching the game and drinking a beer. Secretly, Eric was hoping that Katie would come in and hang out for a few minutes before the girls went out, so that he could catch a glimpse. Eric got up and walked to the bathroom. He knocked on the door, making sure to do so loud enough for his daughter to hear. She was singing in the shower.

"Yes daddy!" she called from the shower.

"I was just wondering when Katie would be coming over baby. Is she going to come inside when she gets here?" he asked hoping that his daughter would say yes.

"I'm not sure daddy, I think she might. I told her not to bother even knocking, just to come in so she may"

Eric didn't respond with words, merely a smile. The shower stopped; Amy was done. He could hear her step out of the shower and grab the towel that was hung up on the door. She wrapped the towel around her gorgeous body. The towel did justice for her firm tits as they were prominent in the towel; it ran all the way to just cover the bottom of her round ass. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, she knew how beautiful she was.

She opened the door and turned off the light. As she walked out she saw her father and she jumped back and screamed.

"HOLY SHIT DADDY! I didn't realize you were still standing there!" As she screamed in terror, her towel came unraveled, the towel fell to her lower back, and her full breasts were exposed for less than a second before she covered herself back up. Although she was a little embarrassed, she did not let it show. Eric saw this and his eyes widened with secret excitement. Inside he didn't know why it got him so excited, maybe it was because of the way she resembled her mother. He had secretly thought once or twice about seeing his daughter naked to see whether or not the rest of her body matched up with his wife's.

"I'm sorry baby. I just wanted to talk with you and I wanted to make sure we were able to do it before you left for the night."

"Well I'm still naked daddy; I need to go get dressed. Katie is going to be here any minute."

The very mention of his daughter being naked under that towel created a stir in Eric's sweatpants. He envisioned pulling the towel from his daughters still dripping wet body. Pushing her against the wall and having his way with her. His cock began to thicken, growing slowly in his pants. He wondered if his daughter had ever been with a guy before or if she was still a virgin, as her mother was the first time he fucked her.

"I just want you to know that you have nothing to be ashamed about sweetheart. You are a gorgeous young lady, and I must say you have as beautiful a body as your mother had. Just don't let the boys take advantage of you. And whatever you ladies do tonight, be careful."

"I know daddy. Trust me, I'll be careful. And I know I have nothing to be ashamed of. I really do need to go get dried off and dressed. I'm still really wet under here." Amy didn't realize that what she had just said was taken a different way by her father. This now made his cock grow even more, which she also didn't notice. Not just yet anyway.

"Okay baby. Give daddy a hug?" He asked thinking in his head that her tits would be pressed up against his chest in a matter of seconds.

She agreed. She moved in to hug her father. As he wrapped his arms around her, his growing cock pressed lightly against her belly button; her tits were pressed against his six pack. He loved every minute of this, but was afraid to admit it to himself. He wondered if she felt his huge cock growing.

As his daughter backed away from him, her towel completely unraveled and fell to the ground. Eric's eyes flashed open. His cock stood at attention now. He looked down at his daughter's pussy, wet from the shower she had just finished. Her pussy was clean shaven, just as her mother's always was.

Amy stood in front of her father, not knowing what to do. Her face was red as her wet body was exposed to her father. She was looking him in the eyes but could see his huge cock standing at attention. Amy turned her back to her father, in a move that he did not expect. She bent over and picked up the towel. As she was bent over, he could see her pussy lips hanging down, she must have been touching herself in the shower. He didn't say a word. His daughter picked up the towel and ran to her room with it covering her back; her beautiful ass was still exposed.

As Eric stood there, his cock rock hard now, he didn't know what to do. He wanted to go to his room and beat his cock like he never had before, but he also felt that it was necessary to comfort his daughter, she must have been traumatized.

Eric waited until his swelled cock settled in his pants. When it finally did, he went to his daughter's room. He knocked on the door. "Honey, it's daddy. Can I come in for a second?"

"What do you want? I'm getting ready to go out. Is Katie here yet?" she called from her room. He heard no discomfort in her voice.

"I want to make sure you are okay baby, you know, with what just happened in the hallway."

"It's no big deal daddy. You can come in." Amy sat at her mirror in her towel, her body still wet. Eric opened his daughter's bedroom door to see her sitting there. He realized at that point that she was not embarrassed at all; he was relieved.

"I want to make sure everything is okay between us baby. After what just happened, I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

"Daddy. It's okay. That has happened to me before. It actually happened last week at the pool; my top fell off and a bunch of boys saw my breasts. I was actually more flattered than embarrassed. All the boys were staring at me, and I could tell they liked it. I'm comfortable daddy. It doesn't bother me."

Eric now realized that his little girl wasn't embarrassed. He smiled. Now the thoughts started running rampant again. His cock started to swell. She put down her makeup, he assumed she was done with her makeup and was going to change. He assumed she would ask him to leave, but she didn't.

Amy stood and walked to her dresser. She took out a black lace thong and a matching bra. She then went to her closet and got out a short jean skirt and a button-down white blouse. She threw them on the bed and unraveled her towel, facing away from her father.

He couldn't believe his eyes. Her round ass stuck out as the water dripped down her back. His cock was rock hard and pulsing. She looked back, "I guess I don't have to be so embarrassed around you anymore, do I daddy?" She said smiling at him.

Eric didn't say a word, just took in the site. He tried to hide his rock hard cock, but in sweatpants it was tough. Amy bent down to put her thong on; as she did she looked back and caught her father starring. "Daddy, didn't you get a good enough look earlier?"

She stood up and walked toward him. "Can I have another hug daddy?" He said nothing, just nodded. Amy walked to him and put her arms around him; her perky tits poking his chest. She got up on her tip-toes and whispered in her father's ear, "I felt it when we hugged earlier." She put her hand on his chest, and then ran it down to the bottom of his shirt. Soon her hand was on his stomach. Amy's pussy wasn't just wet from the shower anymore. Her hand ran along his six-pack. She pulled at the elastic on the waistband and put her hand in his pants. She moved his briefs aside and her hand was now on her father's erect cock.

She thought to herself that her father had the thickest cock she had ever felt, and she was right. Eric's cock was nine inches in length and one of the fattest cocks you would see. She began running her nails lightly along her father's huge, throbbing cock. In her mind, she couldn't believe she was doing this, neither did Eric.

She took her hand off of her father's cock. She wanted to see the stomach she had just touched; she couldn't believe her father could have a body like that. She took off her father's shirt, looking him in the eyes the entire way. Once it was off, her jaw dropped. Now she was the one gawking at her father's body. She bit her lip.

"Your mother felt the same way babydoll. And I guess since I get to see you, it's only fair that you get to see daddy, right?"

Amy nodded. Her eyes fixed on daddy's huge cock. Eric pulled down his sweatpants and took them off. His briefs couldn't contain his massive cock, as the head poked out from the top. That didn't matter though, because the briefs were now on the floor too. Amy's hands immediately went back to her father's cock. She got on her knees and with no hesitation his cock was in the back of her throat.

Eric closed his eyes, taking in how good it felt. "like mother, like daughter." Amy took her father's cock out of her mouth. She smiled and said "uh huh." Eric couldn't believe what he was hearing, had she really gotten it from her mother? Was there something he didn't know about? This got him even hotter.

"I wonder if you fuck like your mother does." "Mommy taught me everything I know daddy." He couldn't believe his ears. What had he been missing out on? "It's a story I'll have to tell you some other time. How about I show you some things she taught me?"

Eric complied. She told him to lie down. After he was on his back she stood above him on the bed. His cock was now right underneath her pussy. She slowly sat down on his stomach, her ass cheeks rubbing off of his huge cock. The head of his cock was purple now from the blood that had gone to it. She leaned forward. She licked his ear. "Mom said this was your favorite." She blew on the spot she had licked. She was now ready to let her father fuck her for the first time.

Amy stood a little and guided her wet cunt to her father's waiting cock. The head was now in. She looked him in the eye and jumped straight down on his cock. As she did, she screamed in pain. She forgot to go slow. Amy had only had sex one other time, and the boy's cock was only seven inches. Her father's cock was a whole two inches longer, and that made a HUGE difference.

Amy started to ride her daddy's long, thick cock. She bit her lip as she rode him. Her daddy loved every second of this. He was imagining his late wife riding him the way she always used to. His daughter felt the same exact way on his cock. Eric's balls were smacking off of her round ass as she rode him. Her titties bouncing in his face. He threw his daughter off of him and took control.

He lifted his daughter's legs in the air. "Oh daddy, punish me for being a bad girl!" Her legs were above her head now. He was standing above her. He slid his nine inch cock into her waiting pussy and began fucking his daughter. She was screaming now. "FUCK ME DADDY! FUCK MY TIGHT PUSSY! FUCK ME LIKE YOU FUCKED MOMMY!" And that he did. He fucked her just like he had fucked his wife so many times.

Daddy took his cock out of Amy's pussy. He started to beat it. He was ready to explode all over his daughter. He moved up to her tits and started fucking them. She grabbed them and pressed them together, squeezing his cock.

"Cum in my mouth daddy! Cum in my fucking mouth!" No more than a second later Eric started cumming. Cum going all over his daughters face and in her mouth. He hadn't cummed that much since the last time he fucked his wife. Amy swallowed ever bit of it.

Eric fell down to the bed and lay next to his daughter. "Mommy was a lucky woman," she said to him smiling.

All of a sudden they hear the front door close. It's Katie; she let herself in, just like Amy told her she could do.

"Amy! Are you here!? Where are you?!" Katie screams. The two try to remain quiet. They can hear the footsteps coming toward the door. Eric instantly gets hard again. The thought of fucking both Katie and his daughter running through his mind.

Katie opens the door...

TO BE CONTINUED!