Like Mother, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers

Bonnie unhooked her bra and then waited as Connie pulled her arms inside the baggy t-shirt to remove it. When she had the bra off, Bonnie grinned and jerked the t-shirt up and off over Connie's head.

Connie gave out with a yelp of surprise and then made a grab for the shirt. Her mother grabbed the bra and tossed both of them over onto the couch. Connie stood there with her hands covering her breasts but she was grinning. "Good one mom."

"Hey, it's just us girls here, so let the girls out to play, I always say. Anyway, I haven't seen you in a bathing suit in ages, much less naked."

Connie lowered her hands and used the toe of one shoe to take the other off. When she had the second shoe off, she wiggled her toes and sighed. "It feels weird with you completely naked and me half naked. It's so different from normal but then I found out that what I always thought of as normal isn't. Talk about a confusion factor."

Bonnie smiled and then winked at her daughter. "I'm going to make some lemonade. Why don't you lose those jeans and come join me in the kitchen."

"Make that a wine cooler or two and I might consider it," Connie said to her mother's back as she walked away. Her eyes were on her mother's ass as she was back up on her toes and putting one foot in front of the other as she walked.

Connie groaned at the provocative way her mother's ass moved and then she shivered as she wondered what it would feel like to walk that way. She came up on her toes and took several steps placing her feet one in front of the other. The pants legs on the jeans rubbed together and the seam in the front rubbed in some odd places.

She stopped and shivered as her mother entered the kitchen. With her mom out of site, she ran her hands over her breasts and whimpered softly. Her nipples were hard enough to ache and her hands helped with that but they also shot little jolts of pleasure straight to her sex. Not giving herself time to think, she unsnapped and unzipped her jeans quickly. Her hands stopped moving as uncertainty set in.

Wiggling, she felt the jeans move down on her hips. Quickly, she grabbed the waistband and pushed them down to her thighs, her underwear went with them. She groaned softly as she pushed the jeans on down and stepped out of them. Her pale pink underwear was a scream of color on the blue of the jeans.

Ignoring the underwear, she came up on her toes and started to walk across the room as her mother had. By the third step, she had shivers running up and down her spine as her outer lips rubbed together and against her inner lips. By the fifth step, she moaned as her clit got into the rubbing match. Three steps later, she was at the kitchen door with a funny little smile on her lips and a new appreciation for walking.

Bonnie was across the counter and had a grin on her face as she slid an open wine cooler across to her daughter's side. "Things do rub in interesting ways, don't they?" She asked as she came around the end of the counter.

Connie nodded absently and slowly came down off her toes. "I... uh... I could, uh...."

"Probably come like mad with a dozen more steps or so?" Her mother finished for her.

Connie nodded and took the last three steps over to the kitchen counter. She picked up the wine cooler and did not even look at the label before she took a big swallow. The cold liquid and the fruity taste seemed to calm her body down. Looking over at her mom she shiver and whispered, "I don't think it would have taken half that many steps."

"It's not quite as bad when you're squishy wet like I am."

Connie giggled and took another big sip of her drink. "That's good to know because I was getting there just walking in here."

"You do have a good figure and you look like you take good care of yourself. I always worried when you were a little pudgy before you hit puberty."

"I try to hit the gym at least once a week but with my studies.... I was surprised at how toned you were, especially your boobs."

Bonnie raised her left hand and caressed her right breast. Then she ran the hand down across her flat stomach until the fingertips rested on her hairless mound. "Sex has always been my exercise of choice," she said with a grin. "Lots and lots of sex."

Connie raised her left hand and openly caressed her breasts, well aware of her mother's eyes on her hand. Her hand moved down across her belly until her fingertips made contact with the short-cropped hair on her mound. She shivered and whispered, "I've thought about shaving mine but I've never gotten up the nerve to actually do it."

"If you ever do, you'll never go back. It is so much more sensitive and clean feeling. The first time I did it, or rather, your father did it. I came once from the razor and once just rinsing the area with water. Then your father got his tongue into action and I came almost all night long." Bonnie shivered at the memory of that night.

Connie groaned and shivered at the thought of a tongue on her sex. Jack was not all that much into it. He loved to get his dick sucked but.... She told her mother as much and then wondered why she had not blushed. Maybe it was the wine cooler and maybe it was the fact that they both were naked and touching themselves so freely and openly.

"That's not a good sign. Your dad tried that with me when we were first together but I set him right pretty quickly. What was good for him was good for me and what was good for me was even better for him."

"How did you two get all this shit sorted out? Getting Jack to talk about anything to do with sex or my wants and needs was a giant pain in the ass."

"And what's wrong with a giant pain in your ass? That is, if it's done with care and understanding," Bonnie said with a big grin at her daughter's very shocked expression.

"You... uh... dad... uh... but...." Connie finally stammered as she got her mouth closed.

"Uh yeah, that's the way it works, me, your dad, and my butt," Bonnie, said still grinning.

Connie groaned and took a big drink from her wine cooler. She sat the bottle on the counter and asked in a whisper, "How.... Well shit, I know how but didn't it hurt like hell. I like to tease myself there when I, uh, masturbate but...." She suddenly realized what she was saying and blushed deeply.

"With lube and patience, all things are possible," Bonnie, said softly. "And I already know you masturbate, remember."

Connie nodded and looked at the nearly empty wine cooler bottle. "Yeah but my mind is still having problems adjusting to the new and improved you. Not to mention the overload in the too much information category."

"Getting back to your original question, your dad and I have always talked about everything and anything. How would you know what your partner will or will not like unless you ask or try it and then ask. At one point I had a long list of things that I wouldn't try for one reason or another." Bonnie paused to take a sip of her wine cooler.

"I thought a lot of things were dirty or gross or just were not done. Boy, did I shorten that list in a hurry once we got started. Now I don't even have a list, I'm just about game for anything either of us can come up with." She finished with a big grin.

Connie shook her head. "But Jack—"

"Forget Jack, he's not worth your time. Learn from what he did and find someone better. Find someone that matches you in all areas, including sex, especially sex. Life will be a whole lot better and more fun in the long run. I got very lucky with your dad and yes, I understand that most people don't."

Connie sighed and nodded slightly. "You're right but that is a hard thing to admit to myself." Then she grinned and looked her mother in the eyes. "You're supposed to be the enemy and never right."

Bonnie chuckled and whispered, "The older you get, the more right I will become."

Connie frowned and shook her head. "I was afraid you were going to say that."

Bonnie grinned at her daughter and said, "Stuff the rest of those wine coolers in a bucket of ice while I fire up the hot tub. Your dad won't be home until mid morning tomorrow, so we might as well enjoy our time alone."

Connie downed the rest of the wine cooler in her hand and then belched. "Why not, I might actually learn something."

"That's my girl," Bonnie said as she headed for the back porch to fire up the hot tub.

As she crossed the room, Connie watched her and then it dawned on her that the hot tub was on the open back porch. "Uh, mom, are you, uh, going outside naked?"

Bonnie paused by the backdoor and asked, "Is there a reason I shouldn't?"

"Uh, the neighbors seeing you?" Connie said in reply.

"You haven't been in the backyard lately, I take it."

"Duh, not since I've been away at college," Connie replied with a grin.

"And you hadn't notice my tan or the lack of bikini lines?"

"I'm still trying to get past the nakedness," Connie said and then gasped softly. Her mother had a great tan and it was even all over.

Bonnie laughed. "Now she sees the trees that make up the forest. Your dad had this huge wooden fence put up around the backyard. The neighbors can't see a thing, especially me laying out there naked. Or what your father and I do out there a lot of the time."

Connie groaned as a vision of her parents having sex in the backyard flashed across her mind. She and Jack had made love down by the lake once on a blanket and just the thought of doing it again made her hips quiver.

Bonnie nodded. "Yeah, like mother, like daughter. The great outdoors appeals to you too, huh. The first time your dad and I did it outdoors, I was so scared of getting caught and so excited at the same time, I couldn't stop coming."

"Been there and done that once and I remember feeling exactly like that," Connie whispered with a shiver.

"Grab the wine coolers, we can talk while we soak," Bonnie said and then went out the back door.

*****

Connie came out the backdoor a few minutes later to find her mother lying out in the sun on a lounge chair. She had on nothing but a smile. Connie sat the bucket down and walked over to the steps of the porch. Looking around she saw the fence and the new patio where her mother was. It was a completely new backyard.

Nervously she went down the steps and looked around again. There was not a house in sight. She walked over beside her mother's chair and shivered at the warm sun and the fact that she was outside naked. "Why didn't he do this way back when?"

"I don't think he ever thought about it until I mentioned how much fun it would be," Bonnie said with a grin.

"Then why didn't you mention it earlier," Connie asked as she sat down on the other lounge chair.

Her mother chuckled and shook her head. "Because I didn't think about being naked out here until you left home. That part of my life was in the closet up until then, remember."

Connie nodded as she turned and straddled the chair to scoot back in it. The sun was warm on her body but seemed even warmer on her breasts and sex. Was it the dark hair on her sex, she wondered? She made a soft whimpering sound as she leaned back and relaxed. She still had her feet on the stone patio and her knees wide spread.

When her mother chuckled and moved her feet down to the stone, Connie looked that way. "It does feel good down there, doesn't it," Bonnie asked softly.

Connie nodded and whispered, "Like warm panties right out of the dryer."

Bonnie laughed. "I like that analogy."

They were both quiet for a while and then Connie whimpered softly. She was perspiring slightly and the little beads of sweat tickled and teased as they rolled on her skin, especially around her breasts and sex. She still held the fresh wine cooler in her left hand, forgotten at the moment.

"It does feel good," Bonnie said with a sigh. Then she looked over at hr daughter and smiled. "Touch that cold bottle to your nipples and see what happens."

Connie opened her eyes and looked at her mother. Then she looked at the bottle in her hand. She frowned for a second as she thought of how cold the bottle was and how warm her nipples felt. Then her hand moved almost of its own accord and the sweaty cold bottom of the bottle touched her right nipple. She gasped loudly and moved the bottle away quickly.

When her mother laughed, Connie looked at her quickly. "That was cold," she protested but her heart really was not in it as her nipple was now hard enough to ache and that ache was somehow connected to her clit, which was tingling.

"Yeah, but your nipple sure enjoyed it, not to mention another place," Bonnie replied, her eyes on her daughters hard stiff nipple that was standing up twice as tall as the other one.

Connie groaned softly and then giggled as she moved the bottle over her other nipple. She held it a half inch away and then gasped softly as a cold drop of condensation fell directly on that nipple. She lowered the bottle and groaned as her nipple got even harder and her clit tingled even more. She made a soft whimpering sound as she raised the bottle.

"I learned that when your dad stuck an ice cream cone to my bare nipple one time, way back when. Then his hot mouth sucked the ice cream off and I nearly came right there in the car."

Connie looked at her mother for a second and then whimpered as she asked, "Why was your nipple bare in the car?"

"Actually, it was that big old tall four wheel drive truck your dad had when we first married. I loved to tease him when we went places and that was one of the times. We stopped for ice cream at a drive thru. I'd had my shirt off earlier and just draped it across my chest while we were there. When we left, your father made a turn down a side street, stopped, pulled the shirt out of the way and tried to freeze my left nipple. Then he was sucking on it. I nearly dropped my cone," Bonnie said and then laughed.

"I got him back a few days later when I rubbed his hard dick down with an ice cube. But he went me one better with a Popsicle later that same summer. I still can't look at a cherry Popsicle without my pussy clenching up tight."

Connie sat there with her mouth hanging open and her eyes wide. Her cold nipples were completely forgotten as her mind wrestled with what a cold Popsicle would feel like stuffed in her pussy. Her mind could not find an answer but her pussy was clenched up tight enough to make her moan in any case.

Bonnie chuckled as she watched her daughter's reactions. "I don't think that is a been there, done that, reaction."

It was nearly a minute later before Connie shook her head. "That was something completely un-thought of until now."

"See you've learned something new already."

Connie groaned softly. "Now if I can just get my little pussy to relax enough so I can move."

"That's the way I felt until you father tried to lick all that Popsicle out of me," Bonnie said with a big grin.

When Connie groaned, Bonnie added, "Then he stuffed me with something large and hot. That was all she wrote as I went off like no tomorrow. I'll never forget that day for sure."

Connie's free hand came up to squeeze her left breast. Her nipple expanded and stood up as her eyes closed. She moaned long and loud as the bottom of the cold bottle rubbed her nipple again. Then her hand moved to the right breast and squeezed it. The bottle followed closely behind.

Bonnie grinned and caressed her own breasts as she watched her daughter getting more turned on by the second. When Connie's hand moved down along her slick stomach to tease the hair at the top of her mound, Bonnie chewed her bottom lip to keep from moaning softly. Connie's hand moved lower and her middle finger slipped between her puffy outer lips, spreading then slightly and parting the hair.

One of Bonnie's biggest fantasies was to see another woman masturbate and this was as close as she had ever gotten to it beside Internet porn. The thought that it was her daughter doing it circled around in the back of her mind but her curiosity was stronger than her motherly instincts at the present time. She had not planned this but....

Connie was so turned on that she had forgotten about her mom. Between the Popsicle in her mind and the cold bottle, she was off in her own little world. Her nipples ached, her clit tingled, and her inner muscles would not relax. Her hand on her pussy and her finger gliding up and down in her smooth glassy slit felt so good. She wasn't sure which felt better, touching her clit, which made her hips jerk or dipping her fingertip in her tight vagina to feel it grab and release.

Bonnie watched Connie's hand moving and shivered all over. She wanted to touch herself but if she did, she would come quickly and miss what her daughter was doing. She had never been in this predicament. She was usually in complete control where sex was concerned, that is until she was ready to give it up. With her husband, she always knew what to do but this uncertainty was.... She grinned as the word exciting came to mind.

Connie's hips rocked up and back as her finger moved in and out of her pussy. The heel of her hand rubbed against her clit lightly, teasingly. Her mind was in its own little endorphin filled world as her orgasm grew closer and closer. A drip off the cold bottle on her right nipple just pushed her higher. She wished for a Popsicle like she never had in her life.

Suddenly the Popsicle turned into her mother's smiling face and her eyes flew open. Your mother is sitting right next to you, her mind screamed and then she was coming like never before as her eyes locked with her mothers. The waves of pleasure rolling throughout her body made Connie's eyes slowly close. She knew her mother was still watching her but now that just seemed to make her come all the harder.

When Connie had opened her eyes and looked at Bonnie, Bonnie had moaned long and loud, as both her hands flew to her sex. Her hips lifted and two fingers jammed into her sopping wet pussy as the fingers of the other hand strummed back and forth over her distended clit. In only a few seconds, she was coming as hard as her daughter was.

*****

The two women sat silently side by side with their feet up on their respective lounge chairs, their legs tightly together. Both sipped at a wine cooler from time to time but they could not look at each other. Both had thoughts chasing each other all around their minds but they did not dare to voice any of them. They were both embarrassed but for far different but very similar reasons.

Connie could not believe that her mother had actually watched her come and then had gotten off so quickly. Not to mention the fact that she had been so turned on that she had forgotten that her mom was even there. Bonnie wasn't really all that embarrassed but for the first time in her life she wondered just how her daughter would react. Before she had pretty much known but now they were across the line in uncharted territory.

Bonnie finished her wine cooler and got up to get another. She looked around at her daughter and paused for a second before she asked, "Are you ready for another one?"

Connie looked at her mom and then away quickly but she nodded her head.

Bonnie got two bottles out of the ice and twisted the caps off. She dropped the caps back in the ice and carried the bottles over to extend one out to her daughter. Connie turned the one in her hand up and drained it in two gulps. She set it on the patio next to her chair while using her other hand to take the one from her mom.

With a grin, Bonnie whispered, "Keep this one off your nipples or at least wait until we get in the hot tub."

Connie's head snapped around, anger on her face, but whatever she was going to say died suddenly. The angry look faded, calmly she said, "It was your idea that I touch it to my nipples."

Bonnie nodded as she moved over to sit on the edge of her chair. "Yeah, I know, but it wasn't my intent to get you so turned on."

TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers