Like Mother, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers

"Then why didn't you say something before I made a spectacle of myself?" Connie asked an edge of anger in her voice.

With a deep sigh, Bonnie whispered, "I, uh, had never seen another woman masturbate. I was, well, mesmerized when you started and I just didn't, uh, interrupt you."

Connie looked at her mom sharply and then said, "So that's why you came so quickly."

Bonnie nodded but hesitated to say anything more. Then she blurted out, "That and it was my daughter who was coming so hard in front of me."

Connie's mouth dropped open for a moment and then she blushed and grinned. "Seeing you looking at me is what pushed me over the edge."

Bonnie sighed and whispered, "We're in the uncharted waters of woman to woman now. You know that, right? Mother, daughter is still there but we see each other differently now. More as equals."

Connie nodded and then whispered, "Yeah but one of us is kinkier than a twisted up garden hose."

Bonnie laughed. "Nope, as you'll learn, I'm just more experienced and I've tried almost everything at least once. The good stuff much, much more."

Connie sat up in her chair and spread her legs to put her feet on the stone of the patio. She was aware of her mother looking at her wet sex and thighs as she did. For some reason it did not bother her as much as it would have earlier. With a grin she said, "I made a big mess."

Bonnie spread her knees wide apart and looked at her own sex. She was aware of Connie looking also. "About as big of one as I made."

"Yeah, but you had a head start with Daddy."

"Which reminds me, you saw me masturbating and didn't have the courtesy to back out of the room and let me finish, so I think we're even on that score."

Connie laughed. "I was too shocked by the fact that my mother did masturbate and with a phone to her ear to even think about courtesy."

Bonnie closed her legs and stood up. "Yeah, maybe I should have started a little sooner and slower in showing my true self. But to tell the truth it never crossed my mind until you were standing there watching me play."

Connie stood up and asked, "Where are we going? The hot tub?"

"I was going to see if it was warm enough," Bonnie said as she turned and headed for the porch.

Connie stepped across the lounge chair and stretched up on her tiptoes, her hands going high over her head. She twisted her back and rolled her shoulders. The warm sun felt good, her sweaty body felt good. She was surprisingly relaxed for just masturbating in front of her own mother, catching her mother masturbating to phone sex and all the rest of their conversations. It had been strange.

She came down off her toes and turned to find her mother sitting on the edge of the hot tub. The bucket of wine coolers was sitting next to the tub. With a grin, she walked that way, up on her toes, putting one foot in front of the other. She could feel the slipperiness between her upper thighs and in her sex, not to mention the rubbing of her clit between her upper pussy lips.

Bonnie turned to watch her daughter walking toward her. She smiled as she realized that everything would be even better between them than it ever had been. That she now had a cohort in crime so to speak. Someone besides her husband she could be her true self with. It was a good feeling.

"Hey mom," Connie said with a grin. "Have you ever masturbated with the jets in this hot tub?"

"Many, many times," Her mother replied with a like grin.

"Me too," Connie said as she stepped over into the warm water. Looking over at her mother she whispered, "Want too."

Bonnie nodded and they both settled down into the tub to straddle a pulsing jet. A few minutes later Connie groaned and whispered, "Oh yeah, that feels so good."

With a similar groan Bonnie whispered, "It feels even better with a dick in your pussy from behind. It's like getting your clit licked as you get fucked at the same time."

Connie stood up suddenly and turned around to face her mother, her eyes wide. Bonnie looked over her shoulder and grinned. "No, I haven't ever been licked and fucked at the same time. It's just the way it feels."

Connie grinned. "I was just checking," she whispered as she turned around and let the jet pulse over her clit again. It did kind of feel like a tongue moving lightly on her clit. She shivered and reached back to stuff two fingers in her pussy. She groaned softly.

"One or two fingers?" Bonnie asked as she did.

"Two," Connie whispered as she moved the fingers in and out slowly.

"Like mother, like daughter," Bonnie whispered as her fingers moved the same way.

TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers