Like Mother Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here - wrap your fist around the shaft. Grip it hard - harder," Nate said as he kept moving the other half in and out of Becky. "When I tell you to pull it out - do it!"

Nate was sounding like a locomotive, pumping his manhood in and out of the teenager's pussy, and when he felt his orgasm on the way, Nate cried out, "NOW!", and they both looked down to see jets of semen spraying all over Becky's stomach and bush.

"Keep milking it, girl," Nate said as the spurts turned into dribbles, and after Becky had yanked him dry and the head of his cock had slipped under his foreskin again, he backed away.

Nate reached down and handed Becky her panties so she could clean the semen off of her so that the baby sap didn't slide into her sex, and then Nate helped her down off of the seat and set her on the ground.

"You're so strong," Becky marvelled as she squeezed his biceps, and after looking down at Nate's flaccid manhood added, "I was going to say strong for a little guy but..."

They both laughed and then got dressed, and although Becky looked even more ravaged than her Mom had been, she said she could sneak in without getting noticed.

"Can we do this tomorrow night?" Becky asked. "I won't be as much of a baby next time. I got used to it eventually."

"You did just fine girl," Nate said. "I'll be here."

"Will my Mom be coming in?"

"Usually," Nate said.

"Maybe I'll watch again back there," Becky said. "That really got me excited."

"I could tell," Nate said.

"That was - wow! I really needed that. You're so much better than Henry or Dad are," Becky said, kissing Nate hard and using her tongue to say goodnight, and when Becky had left Nate finally got back into his overalls.

"Long day tomorrow," he said aloud as he left the barn into the darkness. "Long nights around here too."

OOOOOOOOOOO

thanks for reading

12