Like Mother Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigTexan
BigTexan
13 Followers

Linda gasped and dropped her hands to Trisha's head, pushing her in tighter. "Oh, oh, oh." She shook in the throws of pre-orgasm as Trisha sucked her clit between her teeth and gently bit her.

"Oh God Trisha, you are so good. Mark is great, but you are better than him." Linda's own words seemed to shock her out of the moment and she stiffened. "No Trisha, no, this is wrong. Stop. You have to stop." Her voice faded into a whine as Trisha continued to suck her pussy.

"Why is it wrong?"

The sound of Mark's voice spun Linda around. He stood in the doorway, not upset but smiling. How long had he been there? She wondered. Did it matter? There was no way he could mistake what was happening, but at least he didn't know it was her own daughter. Did that matter? She was a slut and now he knew it. He'd walk out and go back to his new bitch.

"Mark, oh God, Mark, no!"

"Why is it wrong for you to love your daughter? Answer me. Tell me why." Mark seemed firm but not angry.

Linda was confused and disoriented. He knows she is my daughter. And Trisha seemed to know Mark. Something was wrong here. Linda felt like she was looking at a jigsaw puzzle with just a few of the pieces missing. She could almost see the picture, but it still eluded her.

"Mark, it's not ..."

"Why can't you answer me?"

"What? I, I don't ..."

"Why is it wrong for you to love your daughter?"

Linda looked down at Trisha, kneeling there and her heart swelled. She did love her daughter. Loving her daughter wasn't wrong.

"It's not wrong to love my daughter. Mark?"

"Then why have you hidden your love? Why wouldn't you tell me about her? What are you ashamed of?"

It was too much and Linda collapsed onto the floor, sobbing. Trisha and Mark both rushed to lift her and carried her to the bed. They both sat beside her and Mark took her into his arms and held her gently.

"It's okay. It's okay. We're here." Mark whispered into her ear as he held her and gently rocked.

She wept for a long time. All of the last two years, the hurt, the fear, the shame flowed out of her. When she finally was able to speak she looked up at Mark and then over at Trisha. "So will one of you tell me what the hell is going on here."

"I have a better idea. Let's show her what is going on. What do you think Trisha?"

"Sounds good to me." Trisha leaned down and licked one of Linda's nipples, sucking it gently into her mouth.

Mark laid Linda back on the bed and kissed her lips softly, pressing his tongue between her open lips and letting it explore her mouth. Sighing and closing her eyes, she lost herself in his kiss. Moving lower, Trisha kissed her way down to her mother's pussy and this time Linda didn't object. Instead she spread her legs inviting her daughter to make love to her. Mark's hand went to Linda's breast and he gently cupped her soft flesh, softly rubbing her nipple as he continued his passionate kiss.

Linda moaned softly and put a hand on each of her lover's heads, holding them to her, Mark to her mouth and her daughter to her pussy. Her body quaked with lustful anticipation as she gave in to the erotic pleasure of the moment. Mark finally broke the kiss and smiled at her lovingly. She stared hesitantly into his eyes, praying that she would not see disgust or anger. She found only love and acceptance and it set her soul free.

Trisha looked up at her mother's face and then turned her eyes to Mark. "You should take your clothes off too, Mark. I've just about got her sweet pussy warmed up for you and I can't wait to see your big cock fucking her. I want to suck her juice from your cock then eat your cum from her pussy while you fuck me."

Linda's eyes went wide. She looked up at Mark and then at Trisha. A smile limped onto her face and then grew into a grin as understanding flooded her mind. "Trisha? Trisha is who you met in Houston? Oh God!" She looked back and forth between them, both watching her carefully. Suddenly her head swam and confusion threatened to consume her. Her daughter leaned down and licked her pussy again, sucking her clit into her mouth and the feeling was so intoxicating. The world seemed to slow down, and yet everything was going so fast.

Mark removed his shirt and then his slacks and briefs. He leaned forward, offering his cock to her mouth. She leaned forward and licked the head of his cock. The taste was only very slightly salty and had an intoxicating muskiness to it that overwhelmed her. She sucked his cock into her mouth, taking it as deep as she could.

"Mmm, God mom, that is so sexy. Suck his beautiful cock." Trisha had stopped licking for a moment and was watching her mother.

Mark put his hand on the back of Linda's head and began to fuck her mouth slowly. He looked down at Trisha with a smile.

"Do you like seeing your mother suck my cock? I love seeing you eat her pussy. Get your mouth back to work, warm that pussy up for me. I'm gonna fuck your mother while you watch. I'm gonna cum in her pussy and make you lick my cock clean. Do you like that?"

"Oh fuck yeah. I want to watch you slide that big cock into mom's pussy. I want to touch it while you fuck her. I want to lick it and taste her on your cock."

Linda couldn't believe what was happening but she'd been hiding her sexuality for too long. Now it blossomed. She felt Trisha's mouth on her pussy again. Thrilled in the expert licking that her daughter was giving her. Tasted Mark's cock in her mouth. Smelled the musky odor of his sex. An orgasm started to build inside her. It had been so long since she'd felt one, since she had allowed herself to feel one. She relaxed, letting the spark between her legs grow into a raging fire. Sucking furiously on Marks cock, she ground her hips up and into Trisha's face. All her inhibitions of the last year drained away and for the first time in many months she truly felt liberated.

Mark and Trisha both noticed the change. Increasing his tempo, Mark thrust deeper and deeper into Linda's mouth. He could feel his balls tightening, swelling with spunk, and he knew that he would blow his load soon. He looked down at Trisha. She had both hands on her mother's ass cheeks, holding her pussy to her face, and sucking enthusiastically.

Should I cum in her mouth or hold back for her pussy?" Mark asked Trisha.

"Come over here and fuck her right now. I want to eat your cum from her pussy." Trisha slid farther up on the bed, giving Mark room between Linda's legs.

He didn't hesitate, he pulled his cock from Linda's mouth and climbed up on the bed, positioning himself between her legs. Linda moaned a little at the loss of his cock but then smiled.

"Trisha, you should take your clothes off too. Sit on my face while he fucks me."

"Yes mom." Trisha tried to make it sound like a teenager who'd just been told to take out the trash, but her smile and bright eyes gave her away. She quickly stripped as Mark pushed his cock into his wife's pussy.

While Mark fucked Linda, slow and easy, Trisha, now naked, straddled her mom's face and lowered her pussy to Linda's eager tongue. Linda attacked Trisha's dripping pussy, lapping and sucking it feverishly. Mark increased his tempo, trying to match his energy to his wife's. His strokes became stronger, harder, and he lifted Linda's legs up to give him better access.

"Oh yeah, fuck. Mmm, fuck. Fuck. Fuck. God, Mark, look how much mom likes eating my pussy. She's as good as you are. Damn she makes my cunt feel so good!"

Trisha's dirty talk sent him over the edge and Mark came deep into Linda's wet pussy. The feel of his seed filling her hole sent Linda over the edge an she screamed her orgasm into Trisha's pussy. Mark went rigid as he shot stream after stream of hot cum into his wife's sex. Linda bucked up and down on his cock but Trisha kept her mother's head firmly between her thighs.

Finally Mark was spent and he rocked back just enough to slip his softening cock from Linda's hole. It gleamed from the mixture of his cum and Linda's juices on it and Trisha smiled wolfishly as she dropped forward and engulfed his cock in her mouth. She sucked and licked his cock clean and then dove her head down between her mother's sticky thighs to lap and suck the cum and pussy juice from her mother's messy sex. Linda had stopped eating Trisha during her orgasm, but now she started in again. Reaching around her daughter's waist she lifted herself back up to Trisha's dripping pussy.

Mark watched his two lovers sixty-nine for a while and found that his cock was again growing hard, so he moved to the head of the bed and knelt behind Trisha. Linda smiled up at him and reached up to take a hold of his shaft.

"Fuck her, Mark. Put that big cock of yours in my daughter's pussy and give her the pounding of her life." She guided his cock to Trisha's hole and watched intently as it slid inside.

Mark held still for a moment with his cock buried to the hilt in Trisha's hole. It felt so good, so tight, so right. Then he started to slowly piston his cock in and out of her. Linda raised her head and laved her tongue along the bottom of his shaft as he withdrew and then allowed him to push her mouth up and onto Trisha's clit as he thrust back in. Trisha raised her head and moaned loudly as they fucked her then pushed her mouth down onto Linda's slit and resumed licking her sticky treasure from her mother's hole.

It didn't take long before Mark was again ready to cum. He tensed up and felt his balls surge as he unloaded into Trisha's willing pussy. Linda saw him tense and pressed her mouth over Trisha's pussy lips, sucking and licking to get a taste of Mark's virile gift.

Finally the three of them collapsed on the bed, Mark on one side of Linda and Trisha on the other. They cuddled and talked for the rest of the night, taking turns making love to each other and sometimes all three of them making love at once. From all the pain and heartache of the last two days, rose, like a phoenix, a new love and a beautiful relationship that they all treasured. All Mark could think of as he lay next to his lovers.

"Like mother, like daughter!"

BigTexan
BigTexan
13 Followers