Like Mother Like Daughter

Story Info
A fun time at a swinger's club leads back home.
4.9k words
4.31
68.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NLDeviant
NLDeviant
18 Followers

In the half of a century that I have lived so far, I have had the fortune of living in interesting times as the ancient Chinese curse/proverb says. There have been some tough times and many fun times since I was born in a backwater along the southern portion of the Great Mississippi. Fortunately for us all, this missive recounts a few of the more pleasurable experiences. As with many in the deep south, I was raised fearing the wrath of God, and still do, and was taught to keep my mind clean and my pants zipped. I succeeded in the latter but failed lustfully in the former.

Midway through the second decade of my happy but sexless marriage, I decided to unzip, so to speak, for women other than my wife. This was done with a tacit understanding from said wife that I could have my fun but be discreet and keep it away from her. At the time, I was traveling a lot for work so I had opportunities that definitely kept it from her. My first dalliance, though not the topic of this missive, was at an on-site swinger's club in the heat of the desert southwest. In addition to satiating my lust, for at least one night, my swinger club experience put me on the path to enjoy meeting other open minded purveyors of recreational sex at such establishments.

Fast forward almost a decade later, while traveling on business across the Pond to merry ole London, I made my first visit to Kestrel Hydro - a mixed gender Naturist Spa who caters to the lifestyle. That means that there are people running around nekkid and fucking for those of you from my neck of the woods :) And whoa, what a cock hardening sight it was. They have a pool, a dungeon, hot tubs, private cabanas, public play areas and of course a dungeon! What swinger's clubs in London would be complete without a dungeon.

Being in my late 40s at the time, I was a bit on the mature side of the hedonists in attendance. So I admired the lithe bodies of the 20 somethings running around or being pinned down by a playmate or two or three. After a look around, I began to feel like the proverbial pervert with my erection that was inspired by Kestrel Hydro's sex filled atmosphere. I climbed into the hot tub for a bit. While it was still technically a sunny summer afternoon in early September, there was a bit of nip in the air. The hot tub, which could comfortably seat 10 or so, was occupied by a couple muscular male siblings from Nigeria and a couple of English ladies about my age. After joining, I learned that they weren't together, but had just popped in the tub a few minutes before me.

We chatted a bit. One of the Nigerians popped up and sat on the edge of the hot tub with a fair size snake in a sweater.

One of the English honeys exclaimed, "Oh my, may I?" with a sexy leer.

We all laughed, and Ade flexed his semi-hard cock and responded, "Please do." Ade was probably in his mid-20s and Myra, like me, was pushing fifty. She put on quite the show for us enjoying playing with Ade's cock, which soon became hard. It wasn't long before she slid her thin English lips around his bulging cock head. Given Ade's response, Myra knew what she was doing.

Not wanting to be outdone by his brother, Martins slid up on the edge of the hot tub and his cock, so dark skinned that it looked purple, was already fully hard.

The other English lass, Lisa, said "May I."

Martins responded "of course."

Lisa moved over and immediately engulfed his long, hard cock in her mouth. I sat back and enjoyed the show and listened to the brothers describe the blow jobs that they were receiving from women more than old enough to be their mothers. Myra repositioned herself in the hot tub to get a better angle on Ade's cock. This resulted in her lovely bum pressing against my thigh. Without thinking about it, I began to caress her sexy bum with my right hand. Given the way her hips started weaving back and forth she was enjoying the attention. I slid my left hand down and started to rub her slit. She had quite a nice sized clit that enjoyed the attention. She was quite well lubricated inside making it easy for me to slide a couple of fingers into her.

Ade enjoyed watching me finger fuck Myra while she continued to slide her mouth up and down his cock. Myra was becoming more and more agitated from the pleasure of sucking suck a stupendous cock, while getting her pussy finger fucked. She had already shared with us that she had been an exhibitionist all her life, loved being watched when having sex and loved to be talked to dirty.

So I started asking her if she like sucking that big black cock.

She mumbled yes around that big prick without it ever leaving her mouth.

I told her that she looked like a fucking cock slut that would take any cock any time any where.

She responded by clenching her pussy muscles around the three fingers that I up her cunt.

Both Myra and Ade were about to explode. Martins had quit talking and had a hand on either side of Myra's head and was literally fucking her face. She was steadying herself against the side of the tub with one hand and fingering her own juicy pussy with the other. In what seemed to be perfect unison, Myra and Lisa started to come. While their bodies were twitching in ecstasy, the two Nigerian brother began to unload what seemed like a pint of come into each of their welcoming mouths. Both women tried valiantly, but neither could swallow the amount of cum the two brothers had released.

Both women pulled their mouths off the cocks they had been sucking and looked at each other. Without thinking about it for a second, they locked their lips together and began swapping the brother's cum. I was thinking to myself, Damn what a hot sight! Just as the thought cross my mind, I heard a woman's voice just behind my head say, "Damn, what a hot sight!"

I turned my head and smiled at one of the sexiest red headed women that I have ever seen in my life. I laughed and responded "yes, it is."

I stood, held out my hand and introduced myself. She laughed back, told me her name was Maggie and seemingly reached for my hand. But, she missed my hand and kept on reaching until she wrapped her petite, delicate hand around my rock hard cock.

She then looked me in the eye with her beautiful green eyes and asked me, "What is your friend's name?"

For one of the few times in my life, I was speechless. Ade and Martins burst into laughter as did the rest of us. I then realized that there was a man standing behind her. Maggie introduced me to her husband George. We shook hands while Maggie continued to hold my cock. I invited them to join us in the tub. The four sexual performers had already slid back into the warm water. Maggie sat down beside me, facing me. I think I stared at her dumbfounded.

She would never win a beauty contest, but there was something about her that was just totally sexy. She was very petite, a spinner at just under 5' and weighing just under 100 lbs. Her breasts were a full B cup with puffy pink nipples that were erect and stood out at least ½". And she had a stupendous full red bush - yes, fire in the hole! I would later learn that she carefully trimmed and shaved it around her slit. Her butt was a bit large for her size, but looked just right. Actually, it looked just right to bend over and fuck.

Trying to think of something appropriately social to ask her, I came out with "What brings you here?"

She laughed, said, "Cock" and reached out and grabbed mine again.

My cock now twitched in her tiny little hand and she started stroking it. We made small talk. She shared with me that she was a hot wife. She loved to fuck other men while George watched.

I asked how they got started in the lifestyle.

She told me she had always been in it. Her mother was a hippie from the 60s and fucked around on her straight laced, good provider banker of a husband. She had seduced one of her mother's boy toys and had been fucking every cock that she wanted ever since. She and George had met a sex party that a friend of his had invited him to so that he could lose his virginity at the age of 23. She had fucked him, solving the 23 year old's virgin problem, and his friend as well while George watched and stroked his cock..

They had been stuck on each other ever since. Married for 23 years, they had two kids, a boy and a girl. The kids had been aware of their parent's lifestyle and were raised to enjoy sex and brought home their lovers without any questions being asked. All I could thinks is wow, I wish my wife was as sexually open minded LOL.

Maggie leaned over and gave me one of the most sensuous kisses my life. She then pulled her head back, looked at me with the sexiest smile ever and motioned with her head toward the building that included a bed surrounded by glass.

I twitched my cock in her hand, smiled and said "let's go."

Ade, Martins, Myra and Lisa wished us off.

I realized that the ladies had now swapped brothers and were stroking their cocks under the surface of the water. I put my right arm around Maggie, pulled her close and cupped her perfectly shaped right breast. We started walking to our awaiting bed with a view. She wrapped her left hand around my still hard cock. George walked behind us. I glanced back at him and he was smiling and stroking his own hard cock. Maggie and I walked into the glass room. There was a young couple making out on the bed. The female had a thick black head of hair, huge natural tits, D cups at least, short legs and a luscious ass. Her male partner was skinny as a rail with blond hair and a slightly larger than average cock which she was stroking as they kissed.

Neither Maggie nor I paid much attention to them as we were only interested in each other. I leaned over, wrapped both arms around her, pinning my hard cock between our bodies. Given her diminutive stature, the head of my cock was almost between her perfect tits. We began kissing; our tongues exploring each other and playing a game of their own. Damn this woman could kiss.

Our hands roamed across each other's body. I reached down, cupped her gorgeous ass cheeks in each of my hands, and picked her up off the ground. I raised her until we were face to face. As our tongues continued to play their game, the top of the hard cock shaft was now rubbing against the lips of her very, very wet pussy. As I sawed my cock back and forth, her hips started rocking and a sultry moan escaped from her mouth.

I turned and lay her on the bed by the other couple, whom I now realized were engaged in a passionate session of 69. I moved my mouth from Maggie's luscious lips and began descending down her body. I stopped to suckle and nibble on her perfect nipples. Her moans and the twitching of her hips told me that nipples were sensitive and the she was enjoying the attention.

I continued further south, stopping to lick, kiss and tongue her belly button on her supple stomach. I then continued down and inhaled the scents of her sexual excitement that were caught up in her rich, red pubic hair. I teased her, tugging on her hair, kissing all around her wet, inflamed pussy. I nibbled at her thighs, tongued her puckered asshole which brought a whole new set of writhing ecstasy, and finally drew my tongued up her slit from the bottom of her pussy to her clit which was engorged and the size of my little finger.

As my tongue scraped along the bottom of her clit, she let out a long, low passionate moan. I pulled away and blew on her clit with my warm breath. Her hips jerked. She let out scream of passion as I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked on it like it was a cock. Her orgasm hit almost immediately. I continued to suck on her clit, nibbling on it with my teeth while she continued to cum. As I held it between my teeth, I work my tongue back and forth across it while I slide two fingers into her drenched slit. As I bent the fingers toward her G spot, she started squirting the sweetest pussy juice that I had ever tasted. Then and only then did her orgasm start to subside. I gently slowed my ministrations, bringing her back down.

As I slid back up her body, I realized that the you couple beside had stopped their own play and were now watching us. I smiled at the two and winked. I kissed Maggie and we cuddled for a few minutes with me on top of her. Next thing I know, Maggie had somehow flipped me on my back and was now the aggressor. She was kissing me, sucking and nibbling on my nipples, kissing her way down my nowhere near sexy stomach and then playing with my cock.

She held it in one of her petite hands while with the other smeared the pre-cum that it was leaking around its purple glans. The sensation was exquisite. She leaned over and began to kiss and nibble on my scrotum and suck first one and then both of my testicles into her mouth while continuing to play with my cock with her hands.

She let my balls slide from her mouth and drew her tongue up the bottom of my shaft and popped her perfect little mouth over the head of my cock and ran her tongue around the glans savoring the flavor of pre-cum. She then began to work her lips up and down my shaft swallowing a little more of me with each iteration.

My cock is not huge, only 6 ½", but I did not think it possible that a woman as petite as Maggie could take it all in. Before I even realized what happened, she was deep throating my cock. Her nose was against my pubes and I could feel her breath against my skin. It was all that I could do to keep from cumming down her throat. But I resisted, and she relented.

She withdrew my cock from her velvety mouth, licked the shaft, kissed the head and asked, "do you mind if I ride cowgirl" in a perfect English accent. I laughed at the irony of the perfect English lady accent and the request to fuck me cowgirl. I said, "Of course my dear, mount up." She did.

She got up on her knees and positioned her wet slit just above my cock. She reached down with her right, grabbed my shaft and started rubbing my cock head up and down her slit paying careful attention to her engorged clit. She groaned with pleasure each time my cock head hit her it. She slowly worked my cock into the tightest, hottest, wettest pussy in which I had ever had the pleasure to invade. It was all I could do to hold still and let her control our fun. Finally, the last inch of my shaft slid into her. I could feel her labia stretched across the base of my cock.

She arched her back, put a hand on each of her breasts and started playing with her rock hard nipples. Each time she squeezed and twisted her nipple, her pussy muscles clenched around my cock. After a minute she started to slowly move up and down on my cock. When she reached the limits of what she could do with her thighs, she pulled her knees up, sinking all of my shaft fully into her. She put her feet in place on either side of my hips, and then literally starting riding up and down on my cock in perfect English riding style. I expected at any minute to feel her riding crop whipping my loins LOL.

Watching her ride up and down on my cock was sexier than anything that I had ever seen or imagined. She continued to torture her nipples. Soon her orgasm was upon her. She arched her back and screamed in pure passion. Her pussy muscles clenched me so tightly that I thought my cock was going to be clipped right off, just like the tip of a cigar with a cigar cutter. She fell down on my chest, still fucking her hips up and down on my cock.

I wrapped my arms around her and flipped us over where I was now on top. Her legs were wrapped around me with her heels digging into my ass. I began to pound my cock into her sweet pussy, pulling almost all the way out on each backstroke and burying it balls deep on each down stroke. I could literally feel the head of my cock pounding her cervix.

She was moaning "Fuck Me, Fuck Me Now, Fuck Me Deeper, Fuck Me Haaaarrrder."

As she started cumming again, I could no longer hold out. I started cumming. While I was pushing 50, I came like I had when I was twenty. I didn't think I would ever stop spurting cum into her clenching cunt.

Finally, I collapsed on top of her. We lay there spent, simply enjoying the pleasure of such intimacy, the feel the smells and the sounds of our ragged breathing. I finally pulled backed, kissed her and said "Thank you for the greatest sex of my life!"

I then heard a female voice with an accent from the southern part of the U.S. say, "Fuck Yeah, that was awesome! It was better than any porn that I have ever seen."

All four of us started laughing. I had totally forgotten about the young couple beside us, lost in my own sexual bliss. They had stopped their own sexual escapades and simply watched our show.

They introduced themselves and Darla and Kevin. Darla then asked me if I had a brother named James.

I said yes and asked why?

She said, "I know him, I went school with his son."

While separated by 4 years of age, my brother and I do look a lot alike. I thought, oh my God, discretion is out the window here. She apparently could tell what I was thinking as the blood drained from my face.

She said "don't worry, we are very discreet and your secret is safe with us."

All four of us got up and got some water to drink. We realized that George was still sitting in his charge stroking his still hard cock.

I looked at Maggie she said, "don't worry, I will take care of him when we get home. It's what we do."

Darla then asked, would you two be interested in playing with us?

I was flattered but didn't answer.

Maggie read me like a book and said, "We would love to."

She then turned and kissed Darla before Darla knew what was happening.

Kevin said, "Way cool!"

I asked him, is Darla bi?

He responded "yes, very much so."

Kevin and I kicked back and watched the two ladies play with each other. Kevin was hard already from watching Maggie and I. It didn't take much of watching the two of them before even my old cock was hard again. After the two ladies had brought each other to an orgasm in a passionate session of 69, they came over and sat on our laps. I was almost jealous as Maggie sat on Kevin's lap, until I felt Darla's firm your bottom slap down on mine.

I looked into her brown eyes as she leaned over and kissed me, sliding her sweet young tongue into my mouth. It had been a long time since I had enjoyed the body of a 20 something. We were soon wrapped upped in our own little world.

Darla had turned around and was riding my cock, while I remained sitting on the armless chair. Kevin was fucking Maggie doggy style while she leaned across the bed. Darla liked things a bit rough. She wanted me to chew hard on her nipples and spank her ass. I was only too happy to accommodate her. Soon she was coming on my cock and I unleashed my second load of cum for the afternoon.

And then in no time, the evening was over. Darla and Kevin left to catch a show in the West End. Maggie and George headed home to relive the afternoon in their marital bed. I went back to the hot tub to soak and found Ade and Martins still there.

They said their English chippies had to head home. Ade and Martins gave me a ride back to my hotel after a detour to Edgeware Road for some great doner kebab. I finished my business in London early the following week and flew home.

Two months later, my wife and I visited my brother for Thanksgiving. I volunteered to make a run to the grocery store on Wednesday to pick up the last supplies that we needed. While there, I ran into an old school mate of mine from High School, Theresa.

We caught up for a few minutes, and then she said, "I hear you met my daughter a couple of months ago."

I blankly said that I didn't think so.

She said, "you don't remember Darla in London?"

My heart stopped. I think I almost shit on myself LOL.

She smiled and said "don't worry, your secret it safe. If you get some free time before you head home. Come by the house and see Keith and I."

NLDeviant
NLDeviant
18 Followers
12