Like Mother Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NLDeviant
NLDeviant
18 Followers

I was dumbfounded. I didn't know what to think, but I let it go. I finished the shopping and went home to my brothers.

He asked me if I saw anyone that I knew at the store.

I told him that I ran into Theresa.

He said he hadn't seen her since his son had graduated from high school that he went to school with her daughter Darla.

I just said "Oh, really?"

On Black Friday our wives went shopping, my brother had to work and his kids went to visit friends. I looked up Theresa's phone number and asked her if she were up for company.

She replied, "sure, come on over." I told her that I would be there in about 30 minutes.

I grabbed a quick shower and drove over to their house. She and Keith were now living in her parent's old house. Her parents had retired to a condo in Florida. Theresa met me at the door. She was wearing a tight sweater through which I could clearly see her large, erect nipples. She had a skirt on with no panty lines, some nice black hose and sexy heels.

I said "Wow, do you always dress like this?"

She replied, "Only when I have company I want to impress."

I then saw Keith standing behind her. He reached out shook my hand. We then went through the small talk chat and decided that it had probably 10 years since we had seen each other last.

Theresa was a quiet, shy girl growing up. She was a late bloomer. She was flat as a board in high school, kind of a tomboy. But while in college, the curves came around. She was an older version of Darla. A bit short, big tits, a curvy ass, short legs, black hair and brown eyes.

Keith was a year older than us. He and I played football together, but didn't really know each other all that well in high school. He was a lady's man then and was busy fucking all of the girls who put out. I never did figure out how the two of them got together.

After the small talk was exhausted, Theresa said, "I hope I didn't startle you too badly when I mentioned Darla and London."

I said now, why should I be startled.

She said, "well Darla told me she recognized you at a swinger's club when you were fucking a hot redhead that was not your wife and then you fucked her."

Yep, speechless again.

Both Theresa and Keith started laughing and said don't worry. We are both open minded and raised Darla to be open minded and discreet also it. It's all good.

I told them that I appreciated what they said, but that I just did not understand. Theresa said, let me explain.

I know you remember me as the straight laced, shy tomboy. I didn't date. I didn't screw around, yada yada yada. Whereas Keith was fucking anything with a pussy.

I laughed and agreed.

Well when my tits came in at 19, the hormones came in and I had a whole puberty of horniness to deal with NOW. I ran into Keith and, because I now had tits, he was all over me. I was swept away that Mr. Football was even aware of me. But, he took my virginity of our first date and I've been fucking on first dates ever since. I knew Keith had fucked around and I enjoyed sex so much the first time that I wanted to fuck around.

He was blown away that a virgin was open to all of his nasty desires. He asked me to go to a party the following night, I said yes. He didn't tell me it was going to be an orgy LOL. I ended up fucking three of his friends and eating pussy for the first time. I loved it all.

Keith and I got married after we graduated, but we basically started an open relationship from the very first date. He fucked who he wanted. I fucked who I wanted. We went to orgies together, yada, yada, yada. Life is great.

A couple of years after we were married, we had Darla. We stayed in the the lifestyle the whole time I was pregnant and started up again when Darla was 3 months old. When she was a baby, we didn't worry about her knowing. Once she got old enough to ask questions. We answered them. We also explained that she should enjoy sex whenever she is ready and explained how to be responsible.

She lost her virginity in the safety of this roof and could always bring anyone home that she wanted. So naturally, she grew up to be a swinger. She was in London as a graduation present from us. The boy she was with is one of her friends with benefits. She and I are very close, so she told me and only me about your fun together.

I was speechless again, but I did notice three things: Theresa's nipples were even bigger and harder now than when she answered the door, Keith had a hard on and was rubbing it through his pants, and Theresa did not have any panties and her hairy pussy slit was smiling at me.

Theresa caught me checking out her crotch. She opened her legs wider and slid a finger down to play with her clit. When I looked up, she was smiling and said, "Darla, said that you were great in bed and really loved to fuck another man's wife while he watches. See anything you like?"

I thought, what the fuck. I have been in town for a week staying at my brothers. That has been no sex from my wife and no opportunity to jack off. I was ready to unload.

I looked at Keith and asked, "Do you mind if I fuck your wife?"

He responded, "Hell no man, I love to watch her with another man. Do you mind if we double team after you get your first fuck in?"

I laughed, Theresa stood up, pulled that tight sweater over her head and showed me her magnificent tits cupped in a quarter cup bra with nipples that were almost an inch long.

Theresa and I played in the living room and then the three of us adjourned to the master suite where Keith and I took turns fucking Darla while she sucked the other's cock. We all passed out exhausted afterwards. I awoke a short while later hearing the sounds of fucking.

Darla was home with two of her boy toys and they were having a good time. LOL.

For the last four years, I have found multiple reasons to make it back home to see my brother and always stop by and see Theresa and Keith. I have not hooked back up with Darla, but I'm not complaining.

NLDeviant
NLDeviant
18 Followers
12