Like Mother, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please sir, I can't wait any longer," she begged. She was run ragged, her make up smeared, her hair a mess, her body covered in welts and bruises, sweat and spit and cum.

But Ben didn't even acknowledge her, instead ignoring her pleas as he continued to secure her, which finally pushed her past her breaking point, causing her to tear up and start sobbing.

"Please, sir, please let me cum! Why won't you let me cum? Why won't you let me cum?" She sobbed, and Ben finally turned to her. He pet her face and wiped her tears away, shushing her, and she smiled, looking down as he reached back and smacked her hard on her left cheek.

She flinched, her eyes clenched shut as she started to sob, but as soon as she opened her mouth to wail out, Ben forced a large, rubber ball gag inside her mouth, so big her lips and teeth were stretched around it, and the only breathing or noises she could make came through her nostrils.

Still, she sobbed as finished his work, shoving a u-shaped remote control vibrater inside her pussy. It stretched her wide, giving her some comfort, as she calmed herself down.

He had spent the better part of the day torturing her, using her, abusing here and fucking her senseless, and not once had he allowed her to cum. She tried not to think about how bad she craved orgasmic release, she tried to focus on anything else, looking around the room for something to distract her when her eyes fell on the clock on her bedroom wall.

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!" She frantically wiggled and squirmed, but Ben had done an excellent job binding her, she wasn't going anywhere.

Ben watched her struggling, smiling as he pulled the gag out of her mouth.

"Ben! It's three o'clock! Lainey will be home any minute now!" She gasped, and Ben's lips curled upwards into a mischievous sneer.

"I'm well aware," he told her, picking her cell phone up off the bedside table. "Tell her you'll be out with friends tonight, they already came and picked you up."

Before Maureen had a chance to argue back, he put the phone up to her ear. It was ringing.

"Hi mom, I'm a block or two from home right now, what's up?" Lainey's voice greeted her, and she took a deep breath.

"Hey sweetheart, just wanted to let you know I'm going out with friends for the evening, don't stay up too late," Maureen told her in her most composed voice.

"Oh ok, will I see you when I get home?" Lainey asked.

"No, they already picked me up, happy hour ends at five."

"Well, OK, but don't stay out too late, or get into any trouble young lady," Lainey teased, giggling, and Maureen's face turned beet red.

"Oh ha ha very funny," she nagged, smiling faintly. "Ok, goodnight sweetie."

"Goodnight mom," Lainey replied, and Ben hung up the phone.

"What was that all ab-" Maureen started, but Ben shoved the ballgag back in place and strapped it in tight.

"Quiet, slut," he snapped, and she was brought back from her momentary break from being his whore, staring at the floor as her shame flooded over her once more.

When she looked up, Ben was pulling a laptop out of his backpack and plugging it in, setting it down on her bed and booting it up, right in front of her. Suddenly, his phone started buzzing.

"Oh look who it is," Ben smiled, showing the screen to her, Lainey's phone number popping up on the screen.

"Mmm!" Maureen struggled, squirming before him.

"Quiet, whore," he snapped, answering the phone and turning it on speakerphone.

"Hey," he answered nonchalantly.

"Hey, my mom just told me she'd be out all night, want to stop by?" Lainey asked in a hushed voice.

"Sure, I'll be over in a half hour," Ben told her, watching the life drain from Maureen's eyes.

"Ok, cool. Sure you can't tell me what this is all about?" She asked nervously.

"No, but trust me, it's extremely important." He told her, then hung up.

"Welp, I better get going, don't worry, I won't leave you tied up all night," Ben told her, grabbing the largest plug she owned and squirting lube on it, getting it ready.

"Just so we're clear, if you struggle too much and fall over, no one will be around to pick you up, and you might seriously injured yourself, so if I were you I'd stay still and not try anything stupid," he told her, smacking her ass, then he slowly forced the plug deep inside her.

"Oh, and as soon as the vibrator turns on, you're allowed to cum as much as you'd like." He laughed, spanking her one more time as he waved the remote control in her face, then he grabbed his things and slipped out the door.

Maureen tried to put together the pieces of what was going on when she looked up at his computer screen and realized it was showing a picture of Lainey's room.

She stared at it intently before she heard the front door open and close in the distance, her daughters footsteps thumping up the stairs, and when she turned back to the computer screen, she saw Lainey walking into the room and set her backpack down.

"Mmm!" She moaned, realizing it was a live feed, beads of sweat forming on her brow. Lainey was in trouble, and she squirmed desperately, trying to get out of her binds when the chair rocked back and forth and she just barely caught herself, balancing back down before the chair fell over to the floor.

Tears began to stream down her face as she watched Lainey pick up her phone and answering it.

"Hey, you here?" She asked, then set down her phone and walked off camera.

**********

Ben stood on the porch as she Lainey opened the front door, staring down at her, smiling.

"Hey," Lainey greeted him, looking away.

"Hey," Ben stared at her, taking her in.

Lainey was taller than her mother, skinnier too, with lighter brown hair that flowed in waves and thick brown eyebrows, a skinny body with nice, large, perky tits and a tight little ass. She had the good girl next door look, an Emma Watson with maybe a dash of Riley Reid.

"Mind if I come in?" Ben finally broke the silence, pushing through the door, and she followed him upstairs quietly, unsure of what to say.

"How did you find out about me and Carly Peterson?" She finally asked as they stepped inside her bedroom, "has she been telling people about it?"

Ben laughed, sitting down on her bed.

"You really think that uptight little preachers daughter would tell anyone about the things you did to her?" Ben smiled, and Lainey almost choked.

"What I- what I did to her? We were just- it was just us-" she stammered, her face turning red.

"Oh, save it, I watched the whole thing," Ben shushed her, pulling out a vanilla envelope and tossing it at Lainey, who turned a ghostly shade of white as she opened it and saw the pictures inside.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to Lainey, her mother was a couple rooms down, completely bound and gagged, watching the entire ordeal unfold, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Ben had managed to pull the same con on her. He'd installed secret cameras in her bedroom months ago, some weekend when she was out of town with her husband and he was over with Jason, and he'd caught her in the same kind of web.

She'd been so lonely for so long, she'd never cheated on her husband before, but there was a guy, her yoga instructor. He'd dropped by to give her a book she'd asked about and next thing she knows, he's cumming inside of her after a couple thrusts, leaving her on her bed, guilty and ashamed.

But nothing could prepare her for the shame she'd felt a week or two later when Ben had showed up with the pictures and videos. Her life was in his hands, and there was only one thing he wanted: her complete submission.

And there she sat, watching her daughter go through the very ordeal she'd set in motion months ago, watching Ben slowly taking control of her.

"How did you get these?" Lainey gasped, looking through the pictures. "Where? How? Did you hide cameras in my room?"

She was almost shrieking, her face turning red, but Ben just calmly smiled, patting the bed beside him.

"Yes, don't worry, I've removed them all, I have what I need."

"Need for what?" Lainey gasped, and Ben shrugged a little.

"No, you know what, you can't do this! I'm calling the cops, this is illegal and you're gonna be in a lot of trouble!" She stood up, stomping her feet and stepping towards the door.

"Oh no, I doubt you'll be doing that," Ben smiled, and she slowed down, taking a deep breath.

"If you go to the cops everyone in town will know what a dirty little slut you are, everyone will get to see how you talked poor little Carly Peterson into getting naked in your bedroom, into letting you play with her and finger her, and then they'll get to watch you choking yourself as she went down on you. No, I don't think you want that happening.

"Sure, you could go to the cops, and yeah, I'll probably get a few months in jail, but I'll just lie and tell them you asked me to install the cameras. I'll say you wanted a recording of how you seduced the preachers daughter, and it'll be a case of he said she said, and after they watch the video, they might even believe me, you might even get charged as an accomplice."

Lainey stood there, her jaw dropped, shaking her head.

"You asshole!" She spat, lunging at him, but he grabbed her arm and twisted it around her back, forcing her face down on the bed, her plump little ass sticking out.

"Lainey, let me talk for a moment, hear me out on this," he told her as she struggled against his touch.

"Fuck you!" She grunted, and he sighed, grabbing a chord from his pocket and binding both her hands behind her back, then he lifted her dress, listening to her whimper as he ripped off her panties.

"No! No!" She gasped as he shoved them in he mouth, gagging her.

"There we go, that's much better," he smiled, standing up, giving her ass a nice smack as he walked around to face her.

"I watched what you did, I bet you've done it before, haven't you?" He asked, and she shook her head.

"Don't lie," he commanded, smacking her ass, and she bounced, squirming and whimpering.

"I'm going to take out your panties, and you're going to answer all of my questions with a yes sir or a no sir, understand?" He asked, spanking her again, and she nodded.

He reached forward and grabbed her panties, pulling them out, and she gasped a little, looking away from him.

"This isn't the first time you've talked one of your friends into getting you off, is it?" He asked, and she bit her lip.

"Well, I-" she started, and he smacked her ass. "No, no sir, it's not."

"Have you ever been with a guy before?" Ben asked, and she took a deep breath.

"Yes sir."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes sir."

"But you kept getting your little girlfriends to play slut with you, didn't you?"

"Yes sir."

Lainey had calmed down quite a bit, taking long, deep breaths as Ben ran his hand along her legs, groping her flesh, teasing her, his fingers pushing closer and closer to her pussy.

"I watched you choking yourself too, when you came, you like being manhandled, don't you?"

"I- yes sir," she whispered, catching herself.

"Have you ever been with a man who knew how to be rough with you?" He asked, smacking her ass, and she quivered, shaking her head.

"N-no sir," she gasped.

"But that's what you want, isn't it? A man who knows how to treat you? How to punish you and dominate you? And fuck you like the filthy little whore you are?"

Lainey opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. She turned away, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Won't tell me? Well I can find out for myself," Ben smiled, pressing his two fingers against her pussy, her wet heat enveloping him as he slid them inside. She was dripping wet.

"That's exactly what I though," Ben smiled, grabbing her and picking her up, setting her on her feet before him, untying her hands.

She stood there, rubbing her wrists, staring at him, biting her lip, quiet as a mouse.

"You have two options, Lainey, I can either walk out of here right now and we can both deal with the shit storm that starts once these pictures and videos go public, or," he paused, watching the gears in her head turn.

"Or, you can drop to your knees right this second, and I'll show you just how much fun it is being a good little slave for me."

Lainey's jaw dropped, staring at him, not saying a word, then she watched him unzip himself, pulling out his big, hard cock, bigger than she'd ever seen before, she almost started drooling.

Slowly, quivering and shaking, she lowered herself to one knee, then another, looking up at him nervously, then she opened her mouth.

A couple rooms over Maureen watched as her daughter dropped down to her knees, accepting her place as Ben's new whore. Maureen was flushed with emotions, fear, sadness, anger, but at the forefront, guilt. As she watched her daughters head bob back and forth, she hungered for the cock her daughter slobbered on.

Suddenly, while Lainey was busy sucking and slurping on his cock, Ben pulled out a little remote control, winked at the camera he'd hidden on her desk, and pressed a button.

Almost instantaneously, Maureen's pussy started vibrating, and every emotion she had washed away and was replaced with lust. She'd forgotten just how badly she'd wanted to cum, how Ben had spent the entire day teasing and fucking and punishing her, and now it all rushing back over her.

She struggled against it, trying not to orgasm as she watched her daughter sucking Ben off. Nothing he'd ever put her through had made her feel as guilty and ashamed as she felt now, moaning quietly as she rocked back and forth, her pussy dripping wet, spit bubbling out from the gag, dripping down her chin.

"Mmm!" She moaned, tears welling in her eyes.

"Get your fucking teeth off my cock," Ben snapped, slapping Lainey and grabbing her hair. She winced, whimpering and gagging slightly, a glob of spit flying out of her mouth and dribbling down her chin.

"What was that?" Ben asked, pulling out his cock, and Maureen watched as tears dropped down her daughters face.

"Yes sir," she whispered.

"You like this, don't you?" Ben asked, slapping her face with his cock, and she gulped, blushing bright red, looking away with shame.

"Yes sir." Lainey groaned before Ben shoved his dick back down her throat, letting her bob her head back and forth.

And as Maureen watched her daughter forced to please Ben, her guilt seemed to fade away to a hungry jealousy. She longed for Ben's cock, she drooled as she watched Lainey receiving the dick she felt should be rightfully hers, tears streamed down her face as she realized her own lust fueled hypocrisy, and she came.

It was a mind crushing, entire body spasming orgasm the likes of which shed never known before, spreading through her like a wild fire, blacking out, coming to, dripping with drool and pussy juices, a trembling and shaking and speaking in tongues orgasm.

By the time it was all over, Maureen had no idea how long it had been. She looked at the monster and saw her daughter on her hands and knees, her ass sticking up into the air while Ben, behind her, rubbed her clit and licked her pussy, his tongue probing her ass as well as she groped her tits and pressed back against him.

"Oh god! Oh fuck! Oh please sir! Please let me cum!" She groaned, and Ben sat back, spanking her while he took a deep breath.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked, smacking her ass again before grabbing her ass cheeks and spreading them nice and wide.

"You! You sir! I belong to you! I'll do whatever you want, whenever you want! I belong to you!" Lainey groaned, shaking her head and whimpering.

"You're my filthy little cumslut?" He asked and she shivered.

"Yes, I'm you're cumslut, I'm you're whore!" Lainey gasped, and Ben grabbed her hips and shoved his face in her pussy.

"Cum," he told her, and Lainey started to scream.

Maureen was beginning to orgasm again, jealously watching Ben go down on her daughter like he'd never done with her before. She was openly sobbing now, unable to hold it back as she gyrated and struggled to get herself off again, finally getting hit hard with another body rocking wave of orgasmic release.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," Lainey whimpered, waking Maureen up from her haze. When she looked up, she saw her daughter bouncing up and down on Ben's large, engorged cock.

"Your cock! Oh god your cock!" Lainey moaned, grasping her tits and facing the camera. "It's perfect! It's so big! Oh god!"

"You're going to be a good little cock slave for me, aren't you?" Ben asked, and she whimpered.

"I'll be the best slave for your cock, sir, I'll do whatever's asked of me, you own me now, you own m-" she started to grunt and squeal. "Oh god! Please sir! Please can I cum?"

"Cum for me, little slut," Ben grunted, and Lainey erupted, screaming and groaning, her body clenching and her pussy squirting all over Ben and the bed, before finally collapsing.

"Oh god, oh Ben," she moaned, and Ben smiled, leaning over her.

"Sh, it's ok, rest," he told her, and she cuddled up in the blankets next to him.

Ben sat there, smiling at the camera, then he reached over and grabbed something, the remote.

Maureen's eyes widened as he put it on the last and highest setting.

**************

Maureen sputtered and choked as she suffered through another orgasm, another wave of pleasure washing over her in an endless procession that seemed to go on forever. How long had it been? Hours? Days?

She'd lost track of time but whenever she looked up, she saw her daughter on the monitor curled up against her tormenter, her master, and Ben's torturous smile, his eyes staring at her, even though she knew he couldn't see her.

But when she looked up this time, Ben was gone.

"Having fun?" He asked quietly, stepping into the room.

"Mmmf! Mmmmmmf!" Maureen groaned, struggling against the binds, and he laughed.

"How many times did you cum watching me turn your daughter into a little whore?" Ben asked, smacking her ass, and she groaned, looking away.

"Thought so," he smiled, turning the vibrater off and slowly untying her.

When she was finally free, he took out her ball gag and she looked up at him, her jaw dropped.

"How- how could you?" She sobbed, looking away.

"How could I what? Corrupt your sweet innocent daughter? Turn her into my whore, just like you?" Ben teased her, but she turned away.

"How could you replace me?" She sobbed, falling from her chair and curling up on the floor. Ben smiled sumpathetically, shaking his head.

"Oh, I haven't replaced you, you stupid little whore," he laughed, grabbing her hair and picking her up, setting her on the edge of the bed, then pressing his body between her legs. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and they kissed, her tears still streaming down her face.

"I'm nowhere near through with you," he assured her, and she sighed.

"Now, your daughter failed to make me cum, so it's your job to finish what she started," he whispered, nibbling on her ear. Maureen gasped, her quivering lips slowly stretching into a smile.

"Which hole do you want to get fucked? Your ass or your mouth?" Ben whispered, and she swooned like it was the nicest thing anyone has ever told her.

"My mouth, please, sir," she whispered back, and he pulled himself away, watching her drop to her knees.

She took his cock in her hands, still large and sticky.

"Lick it clean, get your whore daughters filthy juices off my cock," he told her, and she lunged forward, swallowing his entire cock, grabbing his hips and feverishly plunging his dick down her throat, looking up at him, her eyes welling with tears, blinking, but determined to show what a more talented whore she was.

"Fuck, there we go," Ben grunted, grabbing her head and skull fucking her while she gagged and drooled.

"Fuck!" He groaned, his cock exploding, shooting warm, sticky cum down her throat while she choked.