Like Mother, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There we go," Ben groaned, pulling his dick out. "We're gonna have to work on teaching your daughter how to suck a cock, now aren't we?"

As soon as Maureen had managed to swallow and hold down his uncharacteristically large load, she nodded.

"Yes sir."

******

Maureen sat naked on the soft carpet, completely hogtied and bound, gagged and plugged, sitting on her ass, her legs spread and her pussy quivering, bare and unsatisfied, watching through the slits from inside her walk in closet as Lainey got mercilessly pounded on her own bed.

"Yeah, you like getting fucked like a whore on your mothers bed, don't you?" Ben grunted, spanking Lainey's ass as he rammed his cock deeper and deeper.

"Oh ffffffffuh! Fuck! Fuck yes, sir, use your little whore anywhere you like, my pussy belongs to you!" She moaned, shaking her head and drooling all over Maureen's sheets, her eyes rolling back in her head.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Lainey grunted, Shen she squealed, sobbing and laughing and choking all at once, her pussy exploding all over the bed.

"Ffffffffffffuh!" She groaned, breathlessly, and Maureen groaned with her.

Maureen had spent the last week watching Ben break Lainey in, pounding her mercilessly and corrupting her gradually, by now having thoroughly transformed her into a wanton slut.

But it was more than that she just enjoyed being Ben's new toy, there was an almost insatiable hunger to her depravity, giggling after she was throatfucked, groaning as Ben talked about the possibility of tricking her friends into a threesome, begging him to let her touch her friends as he fucked them in front of her, she even asked if she could join in on the punishment.

Maureen couldn't help but feel shame as she realized Lainey was more than just Ben's sub, she was his equal, his partner. She matched his animalistic brutality, she hungered for the same degrading power he wielded, enjoying their shared fantasies of blackmail and forceful threesomes almost as much as she enjoyed being used and fucked mercilessly.

"I don't stand a chance," she thought, watching them, sick with envy as she sat there, unable to turn away from the scene before her.

And in a way, she was right. Lainey was young and thin and lithe, she was beautiful and her body was a perfect ten, supple and soft, young and nubile, pert and perky and fit, and Maureen was simply the worn in whore, the older model. Sure, she was beautiful in her own way, shapelier with more curves, bigger tits and a giant, bubble butt, but watching as Ben fucked her daughter, kissing her feverishly as he stretched her tight little teenage pussy, their arms wrapped around eachother in a passionate embrace, it was obvious that they were a perfect pair, lost in eachother.

Ben never kissed her when they fucked.

Hell, Ben rarely even fucked her pussy, preferring her ass instead.

It didn't matter that he'd always make time to find her after fucking Lainey, it didn't matter that his cock never seemed to grow weary of using both mother and daughter, Maureen couldn't compete.

"Turn over, I want to stretch that tight little ass around my cock," Ben told her, tossing her on the bed, and she whimpered as she turned around, lifting her ass up and burying her face Ina bunched up pile of blankets.

"Please, daddy, please be gentle," Lainey begged.

"Of course kitten, we just need to work on stretching that ass out for my cock, understand?"

"Yes, daddy, anything for you, sir," Lainey whimpered, and then groaned as Ben's cock slowly pressed inside her.

Her eyes shot wide and she pressed her face against the blankets.

Maureen watched and listened as Lainey sobbed, losing herself deep in thought.

The night before had been much like tonight, with Ben openly playing and using her daughter in the living room while she'd prepared them all dinner, having to act like she couldn't hear her own daughter sucking him off in the next room, avoiding walking in so as to avoid any confrontation.

And after dinner, Ben had found her in her room, wordlessly pushing her over onto her bed and lifting her nighty, fucking her in her ass just long enough to get her off.

"Please sir, please," she'd begged. "Please, let me cum."

But Ben had just laughed, smacking her ass and denying her.

"No," he told her, and she gasped. "It doesn't seem right, since your daughters done all the work today. You're not allowed to cum, not once tonight, understand?"

Maureen had bit her lip, fighting back her orgasm as Ben grunted and spilled his seed inside her ass, filling her up before pulling out and zipping up.

That's when she snapped, closing the door and grabbing her vibrator, jumping up onto the bed to fulfill her needs, to give herself the attention she deserved, the attention she'd been neglected ever since her daughter had joined her as Ben's property, turning it on and shoving it deep inside her pussy as she reached around and fingered her ass.

"Ohhh! Ohhhhhh!" She'd moaned, not caring if she'd been forbidden from touching herself. She was hurt and cast aside, guilty and ashamed from being so envious of her daughters relationship with her tormenter, her blackmailer, confused at her feelings.

She groaned, fucking her pussy roughly as she got closer and closer to orgasm, his cum dribbling out from her ass and globbing up on his fingers, coating them, and she lifted her fingers to her lips, licking them clean before shoving them back up her own ass, only to repeat once they were cum covered once more, relishing the taste of her disobedience.

Finally, she was on the brink of an orgasm, her body tense and ready for relief, but as close as she got, and as much as she played with herself, she couldn't push herself over the edge. She was so close, she hungered for it and begged for it, but she couldn't do it.

She couldn't cum without his permission.

After about a half an hour of fruitless efforts, she gave up, tossing her toy aside and falling down on her bed, defeated. She whimpered and sobbed quietly, coming to terms with what had just happened. Somehow, Ben's grip on her was stronger than she could have ever considered.

"Are you ok kitten?" Ben asked Lainey after a moment, breaking Maureen's reverie and bringing her back to reality. He pulled his cock out of Lainey's ass and she lied there shivering for a moment before she could face him.

"Y-y-y-yes s-sir," she stuttered, sniffling and sobbing quietly. "I'm ok I p-p-promise. Please sir, don't stop fucking my ass."

"Shh, quiet now," Ben shushed, kissing her forehead as he cradled her in his arms. "It's ok if you can't handle my cock in your ass yet, we can take it slow for now."

"T-thank you, daddy," Lainey sobbed, latching onto him and nuzzling her face against his chest, kissing him as she huffed and puffed quietly.

It took a moment before she sat up, gingerly prying herself from his grasp and dropping to her knees.

"Please, daddy, I'm so hungry for your cum," Lainey whispered, grabbing his hard, sticker cock and licking it up and down. "Will you give your little princess your hot, sticky load?"

Ben leaned back, groaning as Lainey slurped and sucked on his cock, her small hands jerking his shaft off and cradling his balls loosely, globs of spit for lube dripping down his dick.

"Of course baby, you're just going to have to work for it," Ben smiled, petting her, and she started shoving his cock as far down her throat as she could handle, but she could only ever get about halfway down before she gagged and choked.

"Uh!" She'd gag and whimper, taking a deep breath and forcing herself back down again.

"Gggh!" She'd choke, stretching and startin up at him with bloodshot eyes, her make up smeared from tears and spit.

"Gggh uh!" She whimpered, and Maureen watched her daughter choke and gag herself ferociously on Ben's big cock before he pulled her up.

"Enough, kitten, I want you to stop pushing yourself for now and go get a nice hot bath, I want to see you relax tonight," he told her, kissing her, and she blushed, looking away.

"But what about you, daddy, it's your little slut's job to make you cum," she whimpered, pulling herself close.

"You've done plenty for today, I'm so proud of you," Ben smiled, and she blushed, turning away. "And I'll be fine, I'll clean up in here and take care of myself, maybe cum in a pair of your hot little slut of a mom's panties."

Maureen gasped, holding her breath as she watched Lainey blush at the thought of her own mothers pussy dripping with her new "boyfriend's" cum.

"Oh fuck, maybe you should," Lainey purred, giggling. "Maybe one day we can trick her into being in a threesome with us, and I can get back at her for all those spankings growing up."

Ben smiled, walking her to the door.

"That doesn't sound like such a terrible idea," he laughed, and together they left the room.

*******

The door to Maureen's walk in closet opened up and Ben stood over her, the outline of his hard cock protruding through his pants.

"Did you enjoy the show?" He asked as he bent over her, pulling off her ball gag and tossing it aside before he got to work on the knot binding her hands behind her back.

"Uh huh," she nodded, not closing her mouth, keeping it wide open and her tongue sticking out for him.

"I think Lainey's turning into quite the little whore, don't you?" Ben asked, teasing her, and when she didn't immediately respond he sat up, looking at her, her jaw dropped.

"What are you doing?" He asked, and Maureen smiled, licking her lips.

"My owner didn't cum in my slut daughter, I just wanted to be ready for you to use my throat to satisfy yourself, sir," Maureen smiled, and then dropped her jaw again.

Ben blushed, taken off guard by her tacit obedience and submission to him. He was so used to watching her beg and plead for his mercy, to degrading her and watching the battle rage inside her as she forced herself to submit to him as his slave, that her immediate offering of herself to him, openly asking him to throat fuck her, had jogged his senses quite a bit.

"Well, I, yes, yes, you're right," he grunted, pulling his hard cock out and shoving it directly down her throat.

With her arms and legs still restrained, she had no means of resistance, and Ben moaned as her warm and wet and accepting throat swallowed the entirety of his cock. She gagged and choked on his dick but didn't turn away, she simply stared up at him, eyes wide, maintaining eye contact as he facefucked her, his balls slapping her chin over and over again.

Finally, he pulled out, stroking himself off feverishly as she took a deep breath, then as soon as she opened her mouth he plunged his cock all the way down again, his balls tensing up as he shot load after load of cum down her throat, enjoying the sounds of her gagging and retching and struggling to hold down his cum, until he finally released her and fell back, leaning against the door frame.

Maureen had realized watching him fuck Lainey that she could never compete with her daughter for his affection, she could never hope to have him treat her like he did Lainey. But when she saw her daughter struggling to take his oversized cock in her ass, or to suck him off like she could, Maureen realized that perhaps she didn't need to vie for Ben's affection so much as she should prove her own worth in his eyes, not as his girlfriend or kitten or princess, but simply as his fuck hole, his cock whore, his slave.

"Would sir like to fuck my ass as well?" Maureen asked as soon as she had composed herself.

"I won't wear clothes to bed," she informed him as he caught his breath. "My ass will be ready for you, should you need to use me like a dumb piece of meat."

Ben laughed, still shocked into silence as he bent over and resumed untying her arms.

"Yes, whore, I think that's a great idea," he told her, and she smiled.

"Thank you sir," she told him, kissing his exposed neck. "I'll be waiting for you."

**************

"What do you mean I can't go out tonight?" Lainey snapped, staring at her mother Maureen.

"It's a school night, sweetheart," Maureen replied, rubbing her arm and looking away.

It had been a couple weeks since she'd watched her daughter being seduced and turned into a cock slave, a filthy whore, just like her.

"It's never been an issue before!" Lainey whined, but Maureen stood her ground.

"Well it is tonight," Maureen shrugged, turning her back and walking off.

"Ugh! What is wrong with you lately?" Lainey nearly shrieked, her hands clenched into fists, but Maureen vanished up the stairs.

Maureen sighed once she was alone in her bedroom. She closed the door and sat down on her bed, leaning back as she took out her phone.

"Hello sir, I've done as you told me," she told Ben as soon as he'd picked up.

"Perfect, you'll be rewarded for being such an obedient little slave," his voice replied, and her heart gushed with pride, blushing before she calmed herself.

"Thank you, sir," she smiled, hanging up.

Maureen wasn't the brightest bulb in the bunch, but it didn't exactly take a rocket scientist to figure out what was going on. She was acting under his instructions, tightening restrictions on Lainey, bossing her around, forcing her to come home earlier and constantly nagging her for what she chose to wear.

And today, Lainey had finally snapped on her.

In a way, Maureen had to admit how brilliant it all was. Lainey still had no idea that her mother was just as much Ben's property as she was, but Maureen had no doubt in her mind that wouldn't last very long. She couldn't be sure just how or when Ben would let her know, but she knew he'd pull the trigger soon.

Maureen smiled, lifting her dress, her pussy bare and dripping wet, but she knew better than to touch herself without her owners permission.

She sighed, and her phone beeped.

"Wear your shortest shorts," it read. "And the tank top that barely contains your tits."

"Yes sir," she replied, knowing full well the outfit Ben was talking about.

**********

"Oh, what the hell, mom?" Lainey groaned as Maureen walked through the living room.

She was wearing a pair of spandex shorts that left nothing to the imagination, her big round ass bouncing and jiggling as she walked, and a tiny tank top that was more sports bra than anything else, cut low so her tits were popping out.

"What is it, dear?" Maureen asked, and Lainey shook her head.

"How can you get angry about what I wear and walk around in- like that?" Lainey snapped, and Maureen shrugged.

"Well I'm just getting comfortable to cook dinner, it's not like I'm going out like this."

"Well since you won't let me out, I've invited over a friend for dinner, my uh, Ben, he's coming over in a little bit." Lainey blushed, looking away.

"Oh is he?" Maureen asked, eyebrow raised, as Lainey kept her eyes averted. "You two sure have been spending quite a lot of time together."

"And he's coming over, so please put on something else." Lainey insisted.

"Oh, well, I'm sure Ben won't mind," Maureen smiled, shrugging and walking off into the kitchen.

Lainey groaned, leaning back, then she smiled, rushing off to her bedroom.

When she came down she was wearing the tiniest dress she had, a little pink slip that clung to her ass, barely holding on, foregoing a bra so her hard nipples pressed through the thin fabric. She had on fake eyelashes and dark, smokey eyeshadow, bright pink lipstick. She looked more like she was going out to a club than staying home for dinner, and she smiled devilishly as she sauntered through the kitchen, grabbing a glass and filling it with cold water from the fridge.

"Lainey! Why are you dressed up like that?" Maureen chided her as soon as she saw how her daughter was dressed, turning away from the stove.

"What? It's not like I'm going out tonight?" Lainey smiled, and Maureen's face turned red with jealousy as she stared at her slutty little daughter dressed up, skinnier and younger amd perhaps even more beautiful than herself.

"What about Ben? Isn't he still coming over?" Maureen argued, but Lainey just shrugged.

"Oh, I'm sure he won't mind," Lainey smiled impishly, and Maureen sighed, defeated.

Suddenly, Lainey's phone went off.

"Oh, that must be him," Lainey bounced, running to answer the door.

She smiled when she saw him, throwing herself into his arms and giggling as he held her close.

"Hello, sir," she whispered, kissing his back and cheek over and over again, nuzzling her face against his chest.

"Hello, kitten," Ben smiled, running his fingers through her hair. "You look amazing."

"Yeah, well, my mother," Lainey moaned. "Don't worry about it, just come in, dinners almost ready."

"Sounds good," Ben smiled, letting her lead him through the large house and into the dining room.

"Oh, Ben, so nice to see you," Maureen smiled.

"Likewise, Maureen," Ben replied, and Maureen blushed, bending over to set down his place setting, her large tits pushed out in his face.

"Mom!" Lainey gasped, and Maureen turned around, knocking off his knife "by accident."

"Yes dear?" Maureen asked as she bent over, showing off her plump round ass to Ben.

"Ugh! Nothing!" Lainey groaned before storming off to grab dinner, her and her mother taking turns getting plates of food, drinks, until the table was set.

Lainey hopped on Ben's lap, wrapping both arms around him and pulling him into a tight embrace, her skirt riding up and her ass popping out as she kissed Ben voraciously.

"I'll be right back," she giggled, glaring at her mother as she walked off towards the bathroom.

Maureen and Ben sat for a second staring at eachother.

"You're doing perfectly, I think she's ready," Ben smiled, and Maureen blushed.

"Anything for you, sir," Maureen smiled.

"Good, now get under the table," Ben told her, and she nodded, biting her lip.

"Yes sir."

Lainey looked around angrily when she came back into the room.

"Where'd my mom go?" She asked, and Ben shrugged.

"She kinda stormed out right after you left," he smiled, digging into the pot roast before him.

"Oh, good. She's been such a bitch lately." Lainey shrugged, sitting down across from him and grabbing some food.

"Yeah? Maybe we should punish her," Ben offered, not even taking his eyes off his food as he continued eating.

"Fuck, yes please," Lainey groaned, her eyelids fluttering at the thought. "I'd love to watch you use her holes while I punish her, I don't know why she's been such a fucking cunt."

"Hmmm, it's probably because she's jealous now that you're my new slave slut and I adore you so much, and she's just the sloppy used up whore that I neglect."

Lainey's jaw dropped at his words and underneath the table, Maureen blushed as she sucked his cock quietly.

"Could you pass the salt?" Ben asked, smiling, and Lainey stared at him, snapping out of it long enough to grab the salt shaker and hand it to him.

"Wait, what?" She stammered, but Ben just continued eating.

"No, no way, my fucking prude of a mother, she wouldn't, she's not like that." Lainey shook her head, almost laughing.

"Who? Your mother? Oh yeah, she's a disgusting little whore, more of a slave really, she'd do anything for my cock, even if it meant fighting her own daughter for it." Ben's nonchalance was ironclad, barely even looking up from his food to watch the color drain from Lainey's face.

"No, she couldn't," Lainey barely whispered.

"Oh yeah, all the time. You're right though, we really should punish her for being such a bitch to you. It's not your fault you're more than just a sub to me, you're the apple of my eye, the woman my heart belongs to."

Lainey gasped and blushed, bombarded by revelations and taken aback by Ben's admission of his true feelings for her. Her eyes almost welled with tears, staring at him lovingly.