Like Mother Like daughter

Story Info
How my unexpected fun with her Mum became a threesome.
2k words
4.25
91k
58

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction.

They say a sign of getting older is when you can remember what happened forty years ago but can't remember what you were doing this morning! Well, even though I'm able to remember this morning, I surely remember, most clearly, happenings from forty years ago when I was in my late teens. I'd like you to bear in mind that those happenings were in the late Nineteen-Sixty's here in the UK when, despite the explosion of sex, drugs and rock n roll, there were a hell of a lot of us still into practical innocence! You might find the lack of common terms for sex and genitals boring, but that's how her family spoke. Also, names and specific locations have been changed or omitted to protect the living. Everyone in this story is over 18 years old.

*****

Like mother, like daughter. Part 1. Mother shows how it's done.

I steered my old motorbike into the driveway of my girlfriend's house. It was late November and, even at four pm, the cold Lancashire air had numbed my hands and legs and I knew I could expect a hot cup of tea (with a touch of whisky in it). I switched off the engine, stood the bike on its side stand and stiffly climbed the steps to the front door.

It opened as I got there, which didn't surprise me as the exhaust on the bike had been gutted and the noise could be heard all the way up the long street. What did slightly surprise me, though, was it wasn't Lena, my girlfriend, who stood there but Linda, her mother.

Linda worked in the local library and usually didn't get home until six pm. On the other hand, Lena usually got home from college about four pm, giving us time for some kissing and cuddling on the sofa which was as far as we had gotten. In fact, although we both knew the biological aspects, I doubt we'd have known exactly what we were doing at that time. As I said before, in those days it wasn't all that unusual for two eighteen year olds to be virginal!

"Hello, Philip. You look frozen! How about a nice hot cup of tea?" Linda asked.

She closed the front door behind me and led the way into the kitchen/dining room. Linda had a thing about woollen clothing. This evening she was wearing a white woolly jumper, a green, knee length wool skirt and multicoloured woollen stockings which disappeared under her skirt. They weren't the saggy gear of well worn clothes but fresh and new and, as they were a neat fit, they clung closely to every curve of her body, outlining her well rounded shape.

She was about five foot five and neither fat nor thin. In fact you would say more or less stocky. Lena took after her mum, although a couple of inches taller and just a touch plumper. Interestingly enough, I had never really taken much notice of Linda's figure but for some reason, as I followed her that night, I found myself watching how Linda's bottom cheeks moved under her skirt, which was slightly tucked into the crack between those cheeks. I also found myself wondering how far up her legs, and under the skirt, those stockings went.

I sat myself down on a chair, at the table, and watched as Linda moved about making our tea. I couldn't stop myself from looking at the front of Linda's jumper and noticing how far her breasts thrust outward, the woollen jumper following the contours underneath. To my surprise, and embarrassment, I could feel an increasingly uncomfortable bulge under my trousers as I became pretty hard.

I couldn't help looking down and, as I quickly lifted my gaze back to normal, my eyes went to Linda's face. She had put the teacup on the table in front of me and couldn't help but see the quite pronounced swelling at my crotch. I felt my face flushing red-hot but before I could say, or do, anything, and to my amazement, Linda actually smiled.

"Thinking of my Lena, were you?" she asked.

"No, it's you," I was so taken by surprise, I answered without thinking.

I expected her to kick me out of the house, then and there, but, in fact, she slowly sat down next to me with a look on her face that I was too inexperienced to understand.

"You've been coming to our house for over a year now but I've never seen any sign of interest in me before," she said.

"Tonight is the first time I realised what an attractive woman you are," I answered, before I realised what her words meant.

Then it sunk in.

"You mean you've been looking for a sign?" I asked.

It was Linda's turn to flush red-faced.

"You're a good-looking young man and your erection reminded me of the time when I was Lena's age. Seeing it made me feel younger, just looking at you and fantasising about you," she replied.

I couldn't say anything for a minute or two. There was a woman, which I'd only seen as Lena's mum, telling me she'd fancied me for months. Normally, I would have made excuses and left but something kept me rooted to my chair. I actually had no idea how to go on. I just stared at her and, without realising, my gaze dropped from her face to her wool-covered breasts.

Without warning, Linda reached out, caught hold of my hand and pressed my open palm against her left breast. As my hand cupped that mound, I could feel the stiff fabric of her bra in my palm but my fingers pressed into the softness above the top of the bra. I awkwardly bent my fingers, pressing more firmly into the softness.

By then, I had a raging hard, and quite painful, erection doing its best to break through my trousers. As I shifted, uncomfortably, in the chair, Linda's other hand stretched forwards and downwards, her fingers following the outline of my penis, and she began gently stroking back and forth along its length. Suddenly, but gently, she pushed my hand from her breast and stood up. I didn't know whether to be relieved or disappointed but then she took my hand again and turned to the door leading to the hallway.

"Lena won't be home for over an hour yet. She's visiting her friend, Susan, and they do chatter when they get together," Linda said.

Inexperienced, though I was, I wasn't surprised as Linda moved over to the foot of the stairs and, as she was grasping my hand rather tightly, I had to go with her, not that I had any idea of refusing as she climbed the stairs. Was this really happening? Would things go as far as I hoped?

She let go of my hand as she walked over to stand in front of the bed. Turning towards me, Linda took hold of the hem of her jumper and quite slowly pulled it up and over her head. She was wearing a cream coloured cotton slip underneath which bulged out slightly across her stomach but my gaze was firmly on the much larger bulges further up!

The upper half of her breasts were clearly above the bra edging and the upper edge of the slip. With her head and face still hidden under the jumper, I found this a very erotic sight. She dropped the jumper on the floor, reached down, unbuttoned the waist of her skirt and let it drop to the floor. She slid the straps of the slip over her shoulders and let that slide down her body and onto the floor.

She was wearing a pair of white, short legged panties and, as her woolly stocking tops came halfway up her thighs, there was plenty of flesh in between. By then, my prick was aching so much, I was squirming in some pain. Linda smiled, came over to me, knelt on the floor, unfastened my belt, slid the zip front of my trousers down and pulled them down my legs.

She put both hands inside of the waistband of my briefs, pulled them outward and down over my prick and down my thighs. Oh, the relief as my prick lifted itself up and out with a little guidance from Linda's soft fingers! I tried to say something but my lips and throat were dry. I was never prudish but this was the first time I had stood in front of a woman with everything standing out.

"Get out of those clothes, Philip, then you can help me get undressed," she said softly.

Stark naked, I moved towards her but as I came up to her she reached out, put both hands on my head and pulled it down until my face was firmly squashed in her substantial cleavage. Instinct took over as I licked and sucked those warm mounds of flesh and moved my head from side to side as my hands went up to cup her breasts. I could actually feel the hardness of the nipples through the material as I kneaded them with my fingers.

"Help me off with my bra".

I tried to reach around, keeping my face in her breasts, but fumbled so awkwardly I had to take a breather and go around the back. Linda held the bra cups as I unfastened the clips at the back. She turned and took her hands away and, as the bra fell to the floor, I saw her beautiful big breasts for the first time.

Free from the bra, they were much bigger than I had expected with dark brown nipples. I cupped a hand under each breast, lifted them slightly and, finding them much heavier than expected, bent my head to let my lips close over her left nipple. I sucked gently, licking at the same time. Linda made a funny little whimpering sound and pushed that breast forward into my face.

After a couple of minutes she moved my head away to clasp it again on the other breast. After a few more minutes I had to come up for a breath. Standing close, I cupped a hand under each breast and held them so that the nipples, hard and red from my attentions, stood out straight in front of her.

At the same time, I pulled my chest into hers and jiggled them so that the nipples brushed the hairs on my chest. I felt her hands attach themselves to my prick, one fully holding the base of my shaft while only the forefinger and thumb of the other hand massaged the head.

You may laugh, but although Lena and I had been topless together, that had been as far as we ever went. In fact, as far as I'd ever gone with any girl. Yes, we were both virgins and, as she was as inexperienced as I, she'd never been able to manipulate my prick as expertly as her mother was doing.

So, I had no practise in controlling myself and, looking back, I laugh, was highly embarrassed when, without warning, I shot my load all over Linda's hand and stomach. I looked into her face, expecting to see disapproval, but she just smiled.

"I think you've never had full sex before," she said softly and sympathetically.

I just shook my head, feeling as small as my rapidly shrinking prick had become.

"Then it's high time you started. I wouldn't want my daughter to have the usual fumbled first time. If either of you ever get that far."

I started to say something, I'll never know what, but, at that very moment, a strangled gasp came from the partially opened door of the bedroom. We both jerked our heads around and there, standing in doorway, one hand to her mouth and a horrified look on her face, stood her daughter, Lena.

Well, end of part one. If you have found this even mildly readable, let me know and I'll continue. Part 2 to follow?