Like Mother Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,898 Followers

Having exclusively enjoyed Amanda's charms for over a year he'd almost---but not quite—forgotten what an astounding fuck toy Geena could be. She went down on him immediately in the family room---sucking him off with her usual expertise and quickly receiving a larger than normal load of his sticky hot fluid as her reward.

It was like riding a bicycle as they both recalled each other's hot buttons. Geena was no bicycle. She was a well tuned, sleek and extremely fast racing machine. They fucked as many times as he could get it up for three solid hours---and he got it up more often than expected.

It became clear that when Amanda had said, "Just this once", she actually mean that they could fuck until she was again able to at least suck her man dry with her mouth---which she did a few short hours after the birth of their first child less than a week later. In that short interim he serviced both of Geena's still tight little holes at every opportunity---every day in fact. Neither wanted for oral attention to their most intimate places either.

Amanda had textbook pregnancies the next two times and, as she had promised, kept her man to herself from then on out. She never again found the need to share her husband with her mother. Just hours before she began her second labor her lover service her mouth, cunt and ass to her great delight.

If it was possible, their love for each other grew more intense with the passing years. Neither ever needed the love or lust of another to satisfy them, fucking like bunnies well into their eighties. As a result, Amanda never found a need for a paramour---nor did the love of her life. In that special regard, like mother like daughter just didn't apply.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,898 Followers