Like Mother, Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,252 Followers

Her thoughts were interrupted as Stash reached out and stripped her sheet away. Cruelly he seized the teen by the hair, and forced her face into his crotch. Jesse understood what he wanted of her without being told.

"Not in front of my mother," she protested in a very quiet whisper

If indeed Stash heard her at all, he didn't care one bit if Cora watched while poor Jesse gave him a blow job, and Jesse was too in love and too fearful of making Stash angry to make a point of it. A month ago Stash had beaten her with his belt for refusing to do as she was told. Since then she had dutifully performed exactly as he demanded of her. Accordingly, she opened her mouth and stretched her lips around the still soft cock that her lover's big hand fed into her mouth.

"Frig yourself girl," Stash demanded. "Show momma here how the little whore she raised likes to jerk herself off while she eats my meat."

Cora Adkins looked on with a sinking heart as her only child sucked the dick of this arrogant young stud. This was awful! Despicable! Humiliating! And sooo erotic and sensual! Despite the shame of it all, to see her precious daughter with a mouthful of big cock stimulated a sympathetic saliva to flow in her own mouth. Yet with all her own sensual excitement and arousal, Cora knew from experience that her daughter was on a slippery slope to abject slavery and sexual servitude.

"I've got to stop this," she told herself. "I must end this, and end it NOW." But what can I do. I can't call the Police. There's no telling what lies he will tell. I'm her mother. I'm supposed to protect her from this kind of thing. The Cops are sure to blame me, and what of Jesse's reputation in school? The story is sure to get out and her classmates will call her a slut."

In desperation Cora started to protest once more, but this time begging rather than demanding that this boy stop degrading her daughter. Stash cut her off short. "Shut the hell up, Bitch," he snarled, "or I'll come over there and beat your ass with my belt."

Stash could see Cora hadn't a clue as to how to make him quit, and that she maybe she didn't even want to. Arrogantly he pulled his dick out of Jesse's mouth and returned to the shaken and distraught older woman still cringing on her knees. Now, however, his threat was different. His big Polish hand was no longer open and threatening to strike her. Instead his fingers were closed around his cock. In Jesse's warm mouth it had become hard and fully erect, a dagger jutting threateningly from his crotch. Stash pointed his fearsome weapon directly at Cora's face and taunted his victim.

"Hey, old woman, look at what I have for you. Your daughter tells me you ain't been gettin' any lately. Be a good momma bitch, and behave, and I'll let you have some of this one."

His massive erection was right in her face now, confounding the poor woman with fear, guilt, uncertainty... and yes, God help her, with lust... he lust of woman starving for a cock. All that man meat was so near, so available. Her nostrils filled with the long forgotten smell of raw male penis. All of her submissive sexual appetite returned in a rush, and Cora's determination to do what was right all but disappeared under the flood. To her credit though, she tried again. Doing her best to put anger back in her tone, she threatened her tormentor one last time.

"Get out, damn you, or I'll...."

Again Stash cut her off, certain now of his total control over her and the situation. He slapped her face with the end of his penis.

"Or you'll do what, bitch? You don't know do you? Well then, listen to me Bitch and I'll tell you what YOU ARE going to do"

"First, YOU ARE going to suck my cock. "

"Second, YOU ARE going to beg me to fuck you."

"Third, YOU ARE going to spread your legs, grab my pecker, and with your own little hand stick it in your cunt so's I can fuck the shit out of you."

And that, Bitch, is what YOU ARE going to do... ya fuckin' whore!"

Then, as an afterthought, Stash added, "And oh yeah, Bitch... about your slut of a daughter. If you are a real good piece of ass and don't give me any trouble, I'll make my little slut here lick your clit while I fuck you. Won't that feel good bitch?"

Once more Stash slapped his victim hard across the face with his cock leaving a streak of precum across her face. Reaching down and grabbing her by the hair, he stood the trembling abused woman up before him.

"Oh yeah bitch! You and I are going to get along just fine. Later on, after I've fucked you real good, you are gonna ask me with your best Sunday polite to please fuck your daughter too. Then, you know what? You momma, are gonna seal the deal by slipping my cock into her cunt just like you did your own, and while I fuck her cunt, you are going to hold her down for me. That's when you explain to her how things are gonna be around here from now on. There ain't gonna be no more slipping around. I may even live here, and you're both gonna make me feel real welcome in this house. I will come and go as I want, and whenever I want, I'm gonna fuck her, and you too... Get used to it bitch."

Cora Adkins swallowed hard. "God," she thought, "this boy is a bigger devil than my husband ever was. He moves so quickly, so sure of himself. How does he know how weak I am? How can he be so certain that I will give in and allow him to degrade Jesse and myself like that?"

But somehow Stash did know. With her will to resist totally shattered, Stash took Cora by the arm and led her over to the bed where he sat her down on the edge. He just stood there in front of her with his pecker in her face a scant inch from her lips. He didn't need to say anything more. Cora opened her mouth and sucked the giant red plum of penis head into her mouth. Only an experienced cocksucker like Cora could have handled a donkey cock like Stash's so well.

Stash was gloating as he taunted her. "Now I know where your little bitch here gets all of her talent from!"

Jesse was watching all this with wide eyes, not believing what she was seeing! As quickly as that, Stash had her mother sucking him off right in front of her... and from what Stash was saying, this was going to be a regular thing! Jesse wasn't at all happy about the prospect of sharing Stash's cock with anyone, and certainly not her mother. Even as young as she was, however, she understood what had just happened before her eyes. Stash now owned her mother now as well as herself.

Funny thing, Jesse had not thought of herself as being owned before now, but watching her mother's submission had brought her own relationship with Stash into a sharp focus. He was not her lover. He was her master, and not a kind and caring one at that.

It was a bitter lesson, but she understood at last. She was his slave; her mother was his slave; both of them merely his property to be used and abused whenever and however he wished. Still, she had no intention of giving up his big cock that pleasured her so well. That being the case, her female instincts warned her that it was wisest to just shut up and do what she was told!

Cora Adkins was having more difficulty being pragmatic about the turn of events than her daughter. It shamed her to the core to be sucking this boy off in front of her only child, but what else could she do? She was terrified of Stash Molinski, and afraid that he would beat her if she disobeyed him. Still, she knew what he was doing to her wasn't exactly rape. God, help her, she wanted to suck Stash Molinski's cock, and to be forced to do so with her daughter was watching somehow only made having him her mouth that much more erotic and exciting.

It was time to face facts. As hard as it was for her to understand or even admit, servicing her husband as his sex slave had given her a pleasure and release that was far beyond anything in her previous sexual experience. Suppressing her natural desires since her husband's death had only left her frustrated and lonely and unhappy.

Damn it, it was time she found herself a new master. Stash was young, but with that 10 inch cock, he would do as well as any, and probably better than most. Yes... it would be sooo good to beg for a penis again, and to have a great big one filling her mouth and cunt. If she was right about Stash, both those pleasures and more would soon be her's to enjoy once again.

All her resistance drained by the recollection of the endless orgasms of her past submission to a masterful male, Cora's surrender was complete. She accepted the penis that was in her mouth as the core of her new life around which everything else would revolve. Stash sensed her acceptance, and grabbing a fist full of the poor woman's hair, he pulled her head into his crotch, sending his long swollen rod deep into her throat.

Giving head was something at which Cora was both experienced and talented. She quickly established a rhythm to her bobbing head, fucking Stash's pecker with her mouth and throat. Wild thoughts of herself and her daughter servicing the same cock raced thru her mind. What would her relationship with Jesse be when both of them were the love slaves of the same man? Inspired by the cock in her mouth, Cora began to dwell on erotic images of this strange and unnatural triangle.

What would it be like to make love to a penis jointly with her daughter? Would they be jealous of each other? Would they compete for the attention of their master, scrambling over one another in their eagerness to be pleasured by him?

What would her Jesse think the first time she saw her mother naked, her hands tied behind her back, on her knees with her shoulders on the floor, her butt in the air, and ten inches of Polish man meat up her ass? How would she react as she watched this bastard ass fuck her baby girl the same way?

Would Stash sometimes bring a friend along to enjoy mother and daughter, and after making them suck and beg, fuck them simultaneously side by side on the living room rug? Jesse's father had liked that sort of small orgy, and Cora was sure that as he learned, Stash would too.

As terrifying as her future as this boy's sex slave was to her, the erotic vision of the dual sexual servitude of both herself and her daughter had her pussy as wet inside as a leaky row boat. Cora regretted that her Jesse was such a chip off the old block. A woman who responds sexually to abuse is doomed, and Cora had hoped for better for Jesse. May God forgive her, however. It would be better to share Stash Molinski with Jesse, to be his cunt slave, his slut, his whore, along with her daughter, than to live any longer without that huge penis to pleasure her cunt!

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Stash order her daughter, "Darlin', do that little thing with your pussy, ya know, the one where ya spread your legs spread and push your fingers up your cunt!!!"

Jesse who had once more modestly hidden her naked body under a sheet threw back the covers to reveal her tight and slim young body for her lover to enjoy. Stretching herself the length of the bed, she slowly spread her long shapely legs as wide as they would go and at the same time, she raised them up and rocked them back over her head . Her pussy lips separated under the strain of legs split to their limit, and her moist red hole lay open and exposed to her master and her mother.

"Do it bitch," Stash spat at Jesse, watching as the young girl began to masturbate. Then looking down at the older woman worshipping at his root, he told Cora smugly, "Look at your darling baby girl. What a hot little cunt! Just like her momma!"

Out of the corner of her eye Cora could see Jesse's fingers rubbing her clit and plunging in and out of her young but very wet vagina. She understood all too well how much her daughter wanted Stash to take his huge penis away from her mother's mouth, and jam it into her own little hot hole. "The little slut" Cora thought, "she spread herself like a whore just to tempt him while I have his cock." Like her mother, Jesse would do whatever she had to in order to have Stash fuck her!

Cora understood the feeling. She had experienced it many times as her husband was taking his pleasure from the body of some other woman. She knew it was inevitable. She and Jesse would become competitors in a continuing struggle for the use of Stash's penis, and yes, they would each be jealous of whatever attention he might give the other.

"Keep playing with yourself baby. Get yourself off while I put it to your old lady!"

Stash pulled his pecker from Cora's mouth and lifted her to her feet. He quieted her protest at losing the love pole from her mouth by replacing it with a passionate kiss. Cora's legs buckled ever so slightly when his demanding tongue punched its way past her lips to wrap around her own. Stash chuckled at her reaction.

"Okay momma bitch," he ordered, "off with your clothes! Strip for me, and be quick about it!"

Cora hurriedly dropped her slacks to the floor, and snatched her sweater over her head. There she hesitated before her master in just her bra and panties waiting for further instruction. Stash let out a low whistle of approval as he looked the older woman over from head to toe. Her tits were both bigger and firmer than he thought. He lusted to have them bare and in his hands. Cora could see in his eyes what he wanted of her next. In that most distinctly female of all arm movements, Cora reached behind her shoulder blades with both hands, undid the hooks of her bra, and let it drop.

Even if past the forty mark in years, Cora's breasts were still high and full with only the slightest sag that, if anything, only marked them as mature, and sexier than ever. Aroused as she was, Cora's nipples were engorged with blood, standing up pertly, and begging for attention.

Stash was just the man for that. Cupping a firm melon in each hand, he slowly rubbed and twisted the long sensitive nipples between his callused fingers. Finally, he let his head drop and licked at first one nipple and then the other. Cora had thrown her head back and was whimpering with pure pleasure, when without warning, Stash bit down on her left teat. A delicious pain raced from the damaged nipple all the way into the tortured woman's pussy and triggered an orgasm deep in her belly, A low moan escaped Cora's lips that didn't go unnoticed by Stash.

"Oh, you like that do ya, momma bitch? A little hurt feels good does it?" He was taunting her, his tone filled with derision. "Want some more of that do you?"

Cora had a far away look on her face, but out of her fog she managed to nod 'yes' to Stash's question. She pushed her chest hard into his hands as he continue to maul her tits. In her reverie, she had left her panties on, but Stash hadn't forgotten. With a single swipe of his arm he reached down and tore the lacy silk away from her hips, and in the same motion pushed her backwards sprawling onto Jesse's bed. It was a delicious sight, Both mother and daughter were naked and on their backs before him, helpless but eager to do his bidding!

Stash put his hand between Cora's legs and fingered her wet cunt. "Well, momma bitch," he said scornfully, "what we've got here is one wet and ready fuckin' pussy! Spread for me, and let me look! I want to see the red meat of your hole before I fuck it."

Cora blushed at how she must look, but she had no choice, her master had spoken. Jesse's legs were now back flat on the bed, but they were still spread for her continued masturbation with her finger. In order to display her own sex to Stash, Cora threw one leg over the naked girl beside her. Cora's fingers reached into her open crotch and dutifully pried her pussy lips apart to expose her 'red meat' as Stash had demanded.

With one finger her master tested the wet that gaping hole. As she raised her hips to meet his finger, Cora became aware for the first time of the soft smooth skin of her daughter's flank rubbing against her own. Unbelievable! Was she really about to be fucked with one leg spread across the top of her own daughter's bare belly? Stash gave her no time to search for an answer. He was already crawling into the cradle between her legs. His hips hovered above her feminine core, and he teased her by running the head of his dick up and down the crease of her wet slit.

Stash next dropped a hand between them to finger the button of her emerging clit even as he continued to tempt her cunt with his cock without inserting himself.

"God, but that feels so good," Cora thought, and for the briefest moment she forgot the shame of her situation. Even under such extreme pressure, however, Cora's guilt quickly returned to haunt her. She again questioned herself about what was happening here.

"What kind of woman lets a man fuck her in the same bed with her daughter?" she asked herself. "A slut! A whore. A trailer park tramp. Good God, what has happened to me? Why am I letting him do this to me?"

In the next instant, however, teased beyond tolerance, her desire to be fucked boiled over and answered her own question. "God help me," she told herself. "I am a slut and a whore. I'll do anything, anything, if only this boy will stick me with his big cock."

Cora may have given up, accepting her pact with the Devil who was between her legs teasing her pussy, but what of the Devil. What was he doing? "God damn him anyway," Cora swore under her breath, "What the hell was he waiting for. She had given up, She was his. Body and soul she was his. Why didn't he fill her cunt with the man meat she needed so badly?"

Satan was in truth certainly taking his good old time. Unrelenting, mercilessly, he continued to torture the poor woman with his cock, delighting in the way she squirmed under him as his cock head rubbing against along a pussy that was about to spasm in anticipation. Futilely Cora bucked her hips trying to trap that taunting penis and drive it inside her.

"You want some, whore? he asked insolently. "Beg me to fuck you whore. I want to hear you beg for my cock in your worthless cunt!"

Cora looked up sadly at her boy master, and she shook her head in humiliation and despair.

"No please, Stash. Not with Jesse here. Fuck me if you want, but don't make me beg for it in front of Jesse. Its bad enough that she is here while her boyfriend, half my age, makes me his whore. She knows well enough how desperate I am... how I want your prick inside me. God Yes... and you know it too! You don't need to humiliate me any more. Fuck me. Just don't make me beg for it. Please, you are taking me in front of my daughter like a common slut, isn't that enough?"

No, that wasn't enough for Stash. He was enjoying the humbling of this new conquest far too much to cut any slack for her. "No, God Damn it, I told you to beg and you are going to beg. Here let me convince you a little. Reach down and start my cock in your pussy for me"

Cora knew she had no choice but to do what he asked. To refuse would have been a pointless delay of the inevitable. Anyway she did sooo want his prick in her cunt. Almost as if it had a mind of its own, her right hand reached between her legs, and firmly gripped that big rock hard masculine spear, and very carefully guided its oversized head into her slit. It was going to a tight fit in her little hole. At that moment, however, size was not the problem as Stash refused to let her have more than a tip end that despite her best efforts was only tentatively lodged between her pussy lips. Cora was left to hang in desperation with only a tantalizing taste of him barely inside her.

There Stash stopped. "Now beg, you whore! I own you, and I own your daughter. You've been around, but your daughter is too young to know how a horny woman ought beg for her man's cock. Who better to teach her than an experienced whore like her momma? Now, with feeling, I want Jesse to hear you beg... you momma bitch... beg me to fuck you."

Jigs
Jigs
1,252 Followers