Like Mother, Like Daughter Ch. 03

Story Info
Stuntman tag-teams them both.
11.2k words
4.52
150.7k
44

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,103 Followers

(A Dylan James Adventure)

This is another in the continuing adventures of Dylan James, Hollywood stuntman and stud. You don't have to read Parts 1 and 2, but it would help. Dylan's adventures started out with the "One For The Road" series. Please check all his adventures out. Thanks for the interest and support. And please remember to vote. All emails are welcome.

*

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY DAUGHTER? YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!"

Both Dylan and Beth turned toward the scream. There stood Molly. The look of shock on her face was complete. The last thing she expected to see was her new lover, naked, standing over her naked cum covered 18 year old daughter.

Dylan was speechless. Beth sat up from the chaise and just stared at her Mother. "Oh God, Mom!" was all the Beth could come up with and so she just stopped talking.

There were a lot of questions that could be asked. Like what was Molly doing home an hour and a half early? Did she really think that her oversexed teenager would not try and fuck a stud like Dylan? But all that really didn't matter, what mattered was what she was going to say now. Molly stood open mouthed in the patio door way, and looked at Dylan and Beth in complete shock which slowly turned to anger right in front of them.

"Beth get your clothes and get up to your room right now! And don't say a fucking word to me! Move!"

Beth jumped like she had been hit with an electric shock. She leapt up and grabbed her tiny bikini and ran around the pool toward the house. She made no attempt to cover herself as she ran. Her huge perfect teenage knockers were bouncing up and down, and that incredible ass was pumping as fast as it would go to get away from her Mother's wrath. Soon the only ones left by the pool were an embarrassed and naked Dylan and an outraged Molly, who also happened to be his lover as well.

"Just what the fuck do you think you are doing? Do you think we are some stupid local yokels? You think you fly out from LA and fuck the entire household and no one would notice? You better be glad that she's 18 or I would have you arrested on rape charges. I want you out of this house now, and the film deal is off. I hope they fire your ass, you stupid son of bitch. You have 15 minutes to get off my property or I will shoot you dead, you fucking scum bag." Molly turned and stormed into the house leaving a very shell-shocked Dylan by himself. Stunned, Dylan sat down on the very chaise where he had been fucking Beth for the last hour. His mind would not work too clearly for the moment, but he knew he was fucked literally. At the moment, he had no options and he had to get out in case she really would shoot him. He quickly dived into the pool to clear his head and wash off all the sweat and cum from his fuck-a thon with Beth. He got out on the other side and grabbed his towel off the chair and wrapped it around himself. Then he gingerly walked inside and made for the stairs.

He hurried up the stairs to his bedroom. It was a huge house, but his guest room was 2 doors down from Molly's. She had put him there on purpose yesterday when she was fucking him. She had wanted him and his superb cock nearby. Not now! Dylan threw his towel on the floor, and started to put stuff in his carry-all.

"Dylan?" came the whispered tone.

He turned to see Beth in the doorway. She had changed into something very quickly because it was obvious that she had no underwear on at all. Her huge tits and big nipples were clearly outlined in the tight white shirt she had on as they strained against the thin fabric. Tiny white sports shorts clung to her hips, exposing her firm midriff and exquisitely toned stomach. The outline of her pussy was clear in the tight crotch of her shorts. Her long red hair cascaded down her back and over her big tits, which jutted out from her chest like a balcony.

"Don't go, please. You can't leave yet."

"Beth, what are you doing here? Get out."

"Dylan, you don't need to leave. Please. I can take care of Mom."

"Get out! You are going to get me killed!"

Beth had crossed to Dylan and standing in front of him. She seemed not to hear a word he said. She reached out and took hold of his deflated but still sizable cock and began to stroke him up and down. Blood immediately began to run into his prick and re-awaken it. Dylan was powerless in front of this provocative teenager. She sank to her knees in front of him. "If you stay, I will do this for you always." With a minimum of effort she took the head, plus four inches straight in her mouth. His cock started to grow and surge down her throat as she stopped to regain her breath. Then she dove down further, taking in all the rest of the large growing cock.

Dylan groaned as his cock disappeared between the lips of this insatiable trouble maker. But Beth wasn't finished. Angling her head just right, she stuffed the rest of his now full length cock down her throat. Her tongue darted out of her mouth, and licked the underside of his cock. She even reached his balls with her talented tongue, flicking them lightly with the tip of her tongue. Then she began to move her whole throat up and down his cock like the velvet sleeve of her 18 year old cunt. She was skull-fucking herself on his 9 inch cock. Dylan was astonished at how Beth impaled her throat on his thick cock again and again. Dylan's knees started to buckle from the incredible sensations she was giving him.

"Oh, God!" was all that Dylan could croak out. After a short while Beth pulled back slowly, running her lips tightly over his cock until she had only the great mushroom head in her mouth. Then that tongue of hers began sliding all over his swollen helmet, licking it like her favourite flavour of ice-cream. Eventually, she drew back and freed his raging hard-on with a loud, slurping noise.

"See what I can do for you, Dylan?"

"Beth, Dylan ... what are you doing?"

Again, Molly was standing in a doorway watching them. "Jesus," Dylan thought to himself, "now I am really dead." There was his full sized meat just coming out of Beth's greedy mouth every thick inch glistening with her saliva. Beth sighed, and turned to face her mother. She licked her lips as she spoke.

"Well, I was sucking his awesome cock, if you want to know" she stated defiantly.

Dylan had the feeling he was caught in the middle of some really bad porn movie. There were some crazy fucking weird currents running between these two women, but he just wanted out of here as fast as possible.

"Look, Molly. I ,,, ah ... I am packing and will be out of her ... I mean here soon." He tried to explain.

But Molly wasn't listening to Dylan or her daughter, her attention was focused on Dylan's giant cock. It had swelled to 9 inches long with an 8 inch circumference, and her eyes never left it as Beth wrapped her hands around the thick shaft and moved her hands up and down. With her mother looking on, Beth used long luxurious strokes, and spoke while she did.

"Mom told me about you. She told me that your cock was huge, and that your balls were just full of cum. She is hot for you. She really wants you to stay, but I think she just jealous that I could get you too. Aren't you Mom?" Then in a sign of total disregard for Molly, Beth stuck out her little pink tongue and licked all the pre-cum that was leaking from Dylan's meaty cock. "Hmmm, I'm hungry for some more tube steak." And Beth impaled her face on Dylan's jutting cock again

Dylan could not think straight at all, realizing that he was trapped in some weird Twilight Zone episode. A million thoughts and sensations surged through his fog-filled brain at the same instant. "God, this girl can suck cock!" he thought as he struggled to clear his mind. "The mother can suck cock! Jesus, this whole family can suck cock! What am I doing? I have to get out of here. Jesus, that is good!! Wake up, Dylan! You make your living making split second decisions, MAKE A DECISION! Oh God, she is driving me wild with that tongue! Oh no, here comes Molly!"

Molly walked towards Dylan and there was a strange look in her eyes. He could not tell if it was hate, anger or lust. "You enjoy his big, bad cock, you little slut? Well, enjoy this!" Molly kicked her shoe at Beth's head which at that moment had Dylan's cock stuffed all the way down her throat. Dylan saw the kick coming and pulled Beth's head (and his cock) out of the way, and Molly's kick missed. Instead it hit Dylan's hip full force knocking him off balance, and he and Beth went crashing to the floor.

Dazed, Dylan watched as Molly stood over him and screamed, "I am going to shoot you, cut your prick off, stuff it and mount it on my wall, you son of a bitch." She turned and ran out of the room. Beth leapt to her feet and started out the door after her. "Don't worry, I can handle her. Get your stuff and wait downstairs." With that Beth ran down the hall to Molly's room and slammed the door.

Dylan didn't even take the time to pack his stuff. He quickly grabbed his jeans, boots, a dirty shirt, his laptop and his keys. He headed down the stairs with his throbbing erection waving and bobbing each step of the way. At the bottom, he struggled into his clothes and started for the front door. Yet, the total quiet from upstairs slowed him and then stopped him. He really didn't know what to do. He did not want to wait around to get shot, but he also didn't want Molly or Beth to get hurt either. He stood by the front door listening. Nothing! No yelling, no running or doors slamming. Nothing!

God, this whole scene was incredibly weird. As he stood waiting by the front door, Dylan started to remember certain events of the past couple of days. Beth's overt sexuality and Molly's total disregard of it, Molly's possessiveness of him and Beth's bold attempts to capturing his attention, this huge mansion and farm inhabited by these two goddesses and almost no mention of the father and ex-husband. He had felt some weird stuff last night as they watched the movie in the den. He was sitting by Molly on the couch and they had a blanket thrown across their laps. Molly said she was chilly, but it was so she could stroke his massive cock instead. Meanwhile across from him was Beth, who kept flashing her pussy at him for the entire movie. It was like there was some game going on between them, and he was the prize.

Several minutes had passed and still there was no noise or movement from upstairs. He sat down in a chair near the door pondered his next move. These women were pretty strange, but he had been doing some outrageous stuff himself. He was here for a big job that could do a lot for him and the company professionally. And he was acting like a dog with two females in heat. He had not been able to keep it in his pants since he got here. Dylan liked pussy, but it never got in the way of his work. However, he had fucked both women within 24 hours of being in the house. He had known better then to hook up with the daughter, but some how he lost control. He really did not know what had come over him. He was used to being always in control, both of himself and most situations he was in. Yet, he felt completely out of control on all levels. It was a disquieting feeling.

Suddenly, he heard what sounded like a cry from upstairs. Fearing that someone was getting hurt, he ran up the staircase and down the hall toward Molly's door. But he paused outside her door to be sure it was safe to enter. The last time he saw Molly she had promised to cut his dick off.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh..." Soft little moans came from the other side of the door. What was going on in there? He cautiously turned the doorknob, and opened the door a crack to peer inside. What he saw truly shocked him to the core.

The sight that greeted Dylan was surely not what he had expected. One redhead was naked and had her wrists tied to the end bedposts of Molly's bed. The other redhead was standing behind her wearing a dildo harness around her waist while driving what appeared to be a 7 to 8 inch dildo straight into the other's cunt. Holy Christ, Beth was fucking Molly and Molly loved every thrust of Beth's "dick". Her legs were spread wide and her ass was pointed up in the air as Beth stood behind thrusting her "dick" into her mother's hot cunt, drawing gasps of ecstasy from Molly as the dildo drove deeper and deeper into her.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh...oh...," Molly moaned every time Beth stroked into her mother. Beth drilled into Molly's hot pussy with six inch strokes causing Molly's hefty tits to swing and bounce impressively as Beth drove her "cock" harder into Molly's pussy. It really turned Dylan on to see these women engaging in such a sexy display of lesbian incest. He didn't know why or how it started but watching it was hot! He watched in silence as Beth continued to feed Molly's hungry pussy a steady diet of "cock". His cock, which was by now up to its full 9" length, was as hard as a block of granite and pointed straight down his pants leg.

"Are you sorry for kicking me and Dylan? Are you sorry you called me a slut? What do you say, you BITCH?" Beth growled at Molly as she drilled into her mother's defenceless cunt. "Tell me, BITCH. What do you say?

"OH I'M SORRY! OH...GOD! I'M SORRRRYYY!!!" Molly cried out. "OOOHHHHH FUCK ME BETH, GOD FUCK ME!!!"

"Are you going to interfere with my fun ever again? Are you, BITCH?"

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!! I PROMISE!!! OOOOHHHHH, FUCK ME!! GOD, BETH, MAKE ME CCCCCUUUUMMMM!!! PLEASE MAKE ME CUMMMMM!!!!

Molly was very close. Her hands grabbed the straps she was tied with for support as she threw her cunt back onto Beth's "dick." Her own huge tits were bouncing up and down from her violent movements. She was standing on tip-toe in order to get more of Beth "cock" into her juicy cunt.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH GOD! HERE IT CUMMMMSSSSSS!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Her climax hit her like a ton of bricks. Her ass went into overdrive as she tried to get more and more "cock" into her creaming, gushing cunt. Beth calmly continued to thrust "cock" into her mother until Molly slumped forward exhausted only the straps kept her from falling.

"Are you going to let me fuck Dylan anytime I want too?"

"Yes, yes, yes..." Molly wept as she hung there tired and defeated.

"Are you going to apologize to him if he is still here? Are you going to let them film the movie here so I can get all of his cock that I want? ARE YOU BITCH?"

"Yes, I promise." Molly moaned weakly.

"Good. I am going to go find him. You are going to stay here and think about what punishment you deserve." As Beth spoke she pulled the long black dildo from Molly's still juicing cunt. It glowed with Molly's juices dripping from it. Beth took off the harness and threw it on the bed, but not before she wiped the "cock" clean of Molly's cunt juice on her mom's back. Dylan quickly closed the door and beat it down the hallway to the stairs and down. He really didn't know why he was running, but felt like he had just seen something that he was not suppose to see. He made it to the front door and sat in the same chair as before. He was excited and nervous at the same time. Wow, there was weird shit going on here.

Beth appeared at the top of the stairs and started down them. God, she was beautiful. Her breasts were just as big as her mom's but firmer as they bounced on her chest. Her aureoles were easily the size of coasters as they poked thru her top. Her stomach was bare as her tiny shorts sat on her curvy hips. And sleek perfect legs. No wonder he was powerless before her, she was a goddess.

"Did you enjoy the show up there?" she asked sweetly as if what he had seen was perfectly normal.

"What the fuck is going on here?"

"I'm thirsty from all this sucking and fucking. Follow me to the kitchen. I'll tell you there."

As he fell in line behind her, he noticed her shapely ass packed into those tiny shorts as she wiggled and strutted to the kitchen. Dylan remembered his promise to himself how he had vowed that no matter what happened that day, he was going to fuck Beth's cute ass. It looked like that might still be a possibility. As he marvelled at her supremely fine ass, he could not help but notice how much in command of this entire situation Beth was. How does an 18 year old from Union Point, GA get to be this self assured, totally in control, sex goddess? Maybe he was finally going to get some answers.

She opened the frig and took out two beers. She opened them both and handed one to him. She took a long pull off hers and set it down on the counter. "Mom and I are lovers. We have been since I turned 18. That is why Daddy's not here. He found us together and split. It really upset him but there is nothing he could do because I am age of consent, and it is my choice who I fuck. She really didn't mean for it to happen, it just did. So why be ashamed of it. I am not abused in anyway, and I know what I am doing. I am just sorry that Daddy won't talk to me now. He still sends money, but there is no communication. The divorce is extremely nasty."

"You are fucking your own Mother?"

"It is a good possibility that Daddy is not my biological father. My Uncle John is probably my real father. This is the part that would flip Daddy's lid if he found out. You see incest runs in Mom's family. Every one in Union who is related to us does it, all the aunts, uncles, cousins, everybody. They all watch out for each other, so Mom is protected by her family here in the county. Hell, the mayor, the sheriff, the judge, and DA are all Mom's relatives and lovers at some point in her life. That is where she was today, dealing with divorce stuff. She was going to hook up with Cousin Billy, the sheriff tonight, but she wanted to come back and get some more of you. And that is where we are now. Is that all clear?" Beth took another long pull off her beer and looked at Dylan.

"That is the most fucked up story I have ever heard."

"Well, it is the truth. All of it." With another long pull, Beth finished her beer and put the can in the recycle can. "There is nothing like sucking a bunch of dick and having a cold brew." She smiled at him and winked.

"Jesus, you guys are the weirdest family I have ever heard of. Is all you do fuck each other all the time?"

"We make money. We lead lives. It is not like we are running around in the woods bare-assed naked fucking under every tree. It is just something our family has always done. I don't know when it got started, but sex is just sex. We just share the love all around, I guess."

Beth jumped up and sat on the kitchen counter. Dylan could not take his eyes off her big bouncing tits. She spread her legs just a bit and he could the outline of her shaved pussy thru the tight material of her shorts.

"So why did she go crazy on us earlier if this is no big deal?"

"Mom's really mixed up right now. She really loves Daddy, but she just can't stop fucking her family. So she is feeling guilty and upset. She thinks she led me into this way of life, but she forgets I seduced her. She likes you a lot. Thinks you are really hot, but when she saw you with me, it just punched all her buttons. She wouldn't have hurt us."

"She tried to kick you in the head!"

Beth pulled on a strand of her long red hair. "The temper goes with the hair. It is no biggie."

"Your mother said yesterday that I was the second guy she had ever been with."

"From outside the family is what she meant. Family fucks don't count."

Dylan was just astounded. It was like he had just stumbled into a high-income bracket version of Deliverance. No wonder he had felt all these weird vibes going on. Molly and Beth were lovers. And they were struggling for who was the dominant female here.

"So what just happened upstairs?"

"She was very bad and I am punishing her. I will leave her like that until I think of what to do to her."

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,103 Followers