Like Mother, Like Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe it. This was really happening to me and it was so amazing.

My mother was riding my cock. Her tight little pussy slid up and down on my shaft as she breathed heavily, moaning my name as she fucked me,

"Oohhhh...Jaaaason...oh god baby...you feel so good...fuck mommy.."

We kissed hard as she fucked me. My cock thrusting deep up inside of her as my balls slapped against her ass.

"Oh God, mom...your pussy feels soooooooooo good.." I said in a whisper.

And it did.

It was without a doubt the best sex I had ever had.

My mom rode me just as I had fantasized about earlier in the day. Her tits bounced up and down, hitting my chest as she slid up and down on my cock.

"Oh God baby....mommy's gonna cuuuummmm...." she said in a low moan.

Just hearing her say that made me nearly shoot my load inside of her...but I didn't. I didn't want this to end yet.

As her thrusts intensified mom started to cum all over my cock as I felt a warm gush flood her vagina.

She moaned loud as she squeezed her pussy around my shaft.

"Oh MY GOOOOOOOD!!!! Baby, I'm CUUUUMMMIIINNGGGGG....FUCK YES!!" she moaned loudly.

She looked at me with an animal passion I had never seen even at that point.

She snarled a bit as she pumped my cock deep into her. She was like a wild animal, fucking like her very existence depended on it.

"Oh fuck mom...you're so fucking hot..." I said. She smiled at me as her thrusts started to slow down.

Finally she rolled off of me and scooted up next to me again.

"Oh my GOD baby, that was soooooooo good." she said to me. We kissed softly.

She looked up at me and I wanted to cum right then and there.

She was so beautiful...so pretty...so cute. I didn't know how I never noticed it before, but my mom was perfect.

"Now honey, I want to do aaaaaaaanything you want to do to me. Don't be shy," she said matter of factly, "whatever you want, we can do."

I looked at her and thought for about 2 seconds before it just spilled out,

"I want to fuck your ass, mom."

She looked at me a little shocked. I guess I took her by surprise.

"You...you wanna fuck my ass?" she said curiously.

"Yeah.." I replied, hoping she wouldn't object.

She thought about it for a few seconds and then looked at me.

"Ok baby...anything for my boy," she said in a motherly way. "But, you have to go easy on me...I've never done it before..."

I was shocked, honestly. As good as my mom was at fucking and sucking I was sure she had had anal sex before.

"Seriously? You've never had anal?"

She shook her pretty head no.

"It wasn't ever something I thought would be fun, but, we're breaking all the rules tonight already, so, I figure, what the hell..."

I smiled. I was going to take my mother's virgin ass. I could not have been more ecstatic.

You have to understand, my mother was 36 and had obviously been around the block a few times -- hell she had a kid at 18 -- but for me to be able to fuck her in a way she had never been fucked before...

that just blew my mind.

"Ok," I said, "Get on your hands and knees..."

She quickly got up on her knees, facing the back of the couch so her pretty ass was sticking high in the air as she leaned against the back cushions of the couch.

She looked over her shoulder at me as I got behind her.

"Be gentle baby, ok?"

I nodded and leaned down and gently started running my tongue over her tight, virgin asshole.

"Oooooooohhhhhhh...." she moaned in pleasure. Obviously she wasn't expecting that.

I spread her cheeks apart wide and pushed my wet tongue into her tight butthole.

I started fucking her ass with my tongue as she moaned and squirmed with pleasure.

"oh God Jason....that feels sooooo good when you lick mommy's ass..."

This got me even more excited and so I took my thumb and shoved it into her cunt.

She jumped a little and then pushed back against my face with her ass as I buried myself in her round, luscious cheeks.

My tongue pumped in and out of her virgin hole, my thumb pressing deeper and deeper into her, making her wetter and hotter.

"Oh Jason...fuck...I LOVE it...make mommy cummm..."

I started rubbing her clit now as she started writhing against my fingers and my face. I then moved my tongue down to her pussy which was dripping juices at that point.

She rode my fingers and I felt her starting to cum again as she moaned loudly.

"OH JASON..YYEEEEEEESSSSSSSS...MOMMY'S CUMMMINNNGGG!!!!" she wailed as I felt her gush all over my fingers and hands and face.

I lapped up her sweet juices as they ran down her thighs.

It was amazing. I was eating my mother's pussy as she came all over my face.

I leaned forward and put my fingers to my mom's lips. Instantly she took them in her mouth and started sucking on them.

She moaned and squirmed, tasting her own juices. I watched her lick my fingers clean as she looked back at me over her left shoulder.

"Ok baby...now please..fuck mommy in the ass..."

That was all the motivation I needed. I took my cock, which at that point was back to being hard as a rock, and rubbed the head up and down the lips of her still dripping cunt.

I made the head glisten with her juices as she moaned,

"Jason, stop teasing me and put it in my ass baby....please...."

Her voice saying to me was almost enough to send me over the edge...but again, I held back.

This was too good to be true and there was no way I was going to blow it -- no pun intended.

Once I got the head of my cock and the shaft nice and wet and slick I slide my cock betweent the cheeks of her ass.

It was heavenly. Watching it slide between those two perfect mounds of flesh, and feeling her hot asshole against the underside of my cock as she flexed it instinctively....wow!

She wanted it bad.

I was so turned on I couldn't believe it. Again she looked back at me,

"Jason...pleeeeeeeeeeease...fuck mommy in the ass...please baby? I want it..."

My God that woman knew exactly what to say and how to say it.

I smiled and pressed the slick head against her asshole. She jumped a little, not expecting it.

I spread her cheeks apart wide as I guided the head into her. She moaned and squirmed a bit as I felt the head slide into her butthole.

"OH MY GOD!" she said loudly, "It's so fucking tight...fuck...your cock's so big in there baby..."

I slowly pushed a little harder and a little deeper, inching my way inside of my mother's asshole.

I could feel her squeezing it, instinctively trying to force it out.

"Mom, try and relax...just try and take it all in..."

"Ok baby..." she said in a small voice. I could tell it was hurting her, but at the same time she seemed to be very turned on.

Her pussy was dripping again and it showered my balls as I rubbed against her.

I was half way inside my mom's ass. She was moaning and telling me to stop, but I kept inching it in deeper and deeper. I knew that if I stopped now she wouldn't let me put it back in.

I'd been down that road too many times before.

"Jason, please baby...it hurts..."

I ignored her cries and kept pushing deeper and deeper. Finally her asshole gave in and my cock slid all the way up inside of her with one quick thrust.

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOD!!!!" she cried out. I knew it had hurt her, but I was waiting to see what happened next.

To my surprise she wanted more.

"FUCK, Jason...it hurts...but at the same time..it feels really good...."

"Do you want me to fuck you in the ass mom?"

She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled coyly again.

"Yes baby...fuck mommy in the ass....please baby give mommy the best assfucking ever..."

With that I slowly pulled my cock out of her ass and then slowly pushed it back in. I had learned my lesson when it came to assfucking, and until the girl was comfortable with the sensation, if you started pumping like a maniac, you'd never get back in again. So I started off slow, working my way up faster and faster. My mom was moaning and would sometimes cry out in pain if I pushed too deep, but she wanted more.

She didn't want me to stop and I wasn't going to even if she did.

I started fucking my mother's ass like a jackhammer. My balls slapped against her wet pussy lips while I drove my rod deeper and deeper into her tight, virgin butthole.

She screamed in a mix of pleasure and pain, but never told me stop. My cock filled her up as I grabbed her hips, pounding away at her ass.

"OH GOD JASON...FUCK YESSSS....FUCK MOMMY'S TIGHT LITTLE ASSHOOOOLE....YEEEEESSSS.....FUCK ME LIKE YOUR DIRTY WHORE MOTHER...."

I couldn't believe the langauge coming out of my mom's mouth, but then again, considering everything we were doing, I shouldn't have been surprised.

It finally got to the point where I was going to cum. I felt it approaching and so I moaned it out,

"Fuck Mom, I'm going to cuuuuuuummm..."

This seemed to excite her even more and she said,

"Oh God Yes, Jason, I want you to cum in Mommy's butt....shoot that hot cum up my dirty little asshole..."

That was it. My mother talking dirty like that finally sent me over the edge and I unleashed an enormous amount of semen into my mom's asshole.

I saw stars as I pumped my cock into her ass again and again, my hot, thick cum filling up her ass so much it started to spill out and run down her pussy and thighs.

"OH FUCK YESSSSSS!!!!!" I cried out. My mom rocked back and forth on my cock as I shot my load into her.

"OH JASON...oh fuck...baby...oh yes...my little boy...cum for mommy....shoot your cum in mommy's asss....mmmm..."

All I could do was just stand there as I felt wave after wave of my orgasm pass through me. It was mind numbing how good it felt.

I felt stream after stream of cum erupt from my balls as I filled my mother up with my hot cum.

Finally I felt it start to subside, but my mom couldn't get enough. She kept sliding forward and backward on my cock,

"Mmmmmm yes Jason...GOD I love your cock in my ass....."

I couldn't believe it...I had made my mom into an assfucking whore. She LOVED it and I was all too happy to give it to her anytime she wanted.

But right then and there I had to stop. I pulled out of my mother's ass with an audible pop as cum oozed out of her ass, running down her pussy lips and dripping onto the couch.

I staggered backwards looking at my mom as she turned to look at me smiling and said,

"That's my baby boy...."

I was in ecstasy. Then, my mom took one of her hands and pushed her fingers into her gaping asshole.

She slowly slid them in and out as she looked at me.

"mmmmm baby....you made mommy a fucking slut tonight..."

I watched then as she took her cum covered fingers out of her ass and put them into her mouth, licking and sucking my cum off of them.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My mother, the woman who just a few hours ago was sitting down to watch a movie with her only son, was now licking his cum off of her fingers after getting drilled in the ass by him.

It was un-fucking-believable.

I just stood there in awe as my mother looked me in the eye while she continued to scoop my cum out of her ass and swallow it.

Who knew my mom was a beautiful, filthy fucking whore?

When I regained my coherence I sat down on the couch. My mom leaned down and started cleaning my cock off.

She looked up at me as she said,

"I have to make sure my little man is nice and clean..."

When she was finished she curled up next to me. I held her close.

"Mom, that was amazing...." I said softly.

"I know baby...I'm glad we did it. I love you so much..." she said before kissing me on the lips like she had so often putting me to sleep.

I looked at her with the eyes of a child and responded softly,

"I love you too, mommy...."

That night we slept in her bed together and every night after.

We had sex all the time and I never moved out of the house. None of the family ever found out and I don't think anybody ever knew, but some of my mom's friends had their suspicions.

In fact, one time a friend of my mom's came on to me, but that is another story for another time.

As for this story, let's just say happy endings really do come true.