Like Mother, Like Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I busy myself in the kitchen, sunshine streaming through the huge windows, wanting to provide my new lovers with all the energy and nourishment they need for the day... and whatever it may hold in store. Two pots of coffee, a pitcher of orange juice, sliced fresh fruit, granola and yogurt, fried potatoes, scrambled eggs, toast and jam, sausage and bacon, I work as quickly and efficiently as I can. I had changed the home stereo system from jazz to a rhythm and blues station, donned my favorite apron to protect my otherwise naked flesh, as I sing along with the music. I am so into what I am doing that I don't hear him come in. I am bent over, placing the meat beside the eggs in the oven to keep them warm, when a pair of strong hands grabs my breasts and pulls me back. Next I feel a hot piece of steel pipe slide into my exposed crack, I smell my heightening arousal as I buck back into his hardness, the moist friction there overshadowing the heat from the oven and stove-top. I look back and see the loving, lusting smile of my only son, before his mouth covers mine and we share a deep, wet, hungry kiss.

His hands are still assaulting my boobs as he says, "I didn't get a chance earlier to sample either of these orifices, and you did say I could have a rain check, so..."

With that he grabbed me by the hips and dropped me over the island. My breasts were flopping out the top of my apron, grinding into the fruit juice that still puddled on the cutting board. I feel additional strong hands grabbing my knees, and I let them have their way with my body, glad that I had already drunk two cups of strong java. My energy is returning quickly, but the only muscles I need to exercise now are those inside my holes.

"Are you really gonna fuck your own mom?" I hear one of the youngsters ask.

"Hell yeah, you all had her already, and I just can't resist...!" Tommy responds.

"Oh man, that is SO hot!"

"God, she really IS a slut, isn't she?!"

"You are one lucky dude, man! I wish she was MY mom!"

"Oh yeah, Mrs. Henderson, are you really gonna let him fuck you?"

"Damn right, boys, if he doesn't get going soon, I'm gonna fuck him myself!"

So I let them hold me steady over the kitchen island, one holding each of my legs spread, while another held my shoulders, as my dear son entered the canal he came out of almost twenty years ago. Tommy and I were speechless, but the other guys kept a running commentary.

"Man, that is so FUCKing hot!"

"Oh SHIT, I never dreamed...!"

"I wouldn't believe it if I wasn't here in person."

We all stared at the place where mother and child were connected in forbidden union, moaning as the good son began to thrust in and out, faster and deeper... I glanced at the other three erections and just had to do something. So I took one in each hand, stroking the hard columns, stuck my neck out until my lips touched the one in front of me. And felt my son -- my lover-- pull his perfect cock all the way out of my grasping gash, disappointed for the long two seconds it took for him to reposition himself at my back entrance. My hungry anus opened up to his dark tower in an irresistible invitation, his entire length being swallowed up by my bowels in one smooth movement. Catching his breath for a few seconds, he stood over my back, watching his buddies ravage me, hearing them talk dirty about me, until he started pumping in and out of my happy butt. On the in strokes, his balls would slap my pussy lips, his weight forcing my clit against the corner of the cutting board, the friction sending me into an ever-heightening orgasmic orbit. I concentrated on the other three cocks as long as I could, stroking and sucking until I came powerfully, with a shudder and a scream. I felt my son's cock responding to my clenching ass muscles, pumping my colon full of his precious seed in several powerful pulses. Through my mental and physical fog, I was faintly aware of the three friends shouting their climaxes, as they covered my damp hair in a fresh volley of semen, then coating my face, neck, and shoulders with their rich offering. I slumped over the wood block, while aftershocks of my orgasm racked my body in spasms. I tried to will my mind back to the present, but I still felt like I was in a dream world. Finally I felt Tommy move, sliding his semi-soft penis out of my dripping ass, before he fell to the floor and leaned back against the cabinets in the corner.

"God mom, you are absolutely dynamite!" he panted.

"She sure is!" his buddies cried in unison, and in the afterglow, I began to feel renewed power from the adoration my lovers offered.

"You boys are gonna need your energy today, so you'd better eat and drink up!" I cheerfully teased, as I placed the food and drink out on the counter, with plates, glasses and flatware.

"Oh? What do you have planned for us today, hmmm?" one of them teased back.

"I'm sure we will 'cum' up with something interesting," I said with a wink, "I've discovered a gold mine, and I have lots of catching up to do!"

One of them groaned in exhaustion, "We may have to call in some reinforcements, or you might do us in!"

"Whatever you need to do, I will trust your judgment... but if you're looking for volunteers, I am sure the boy next door would gladly join in...!"

By now the three had piled their plates and were rapidly devouring their brunch, so they were silent as they chewed thoughtfully.

"You mean little Jimmy?" My son asked as he hauled his strong frame off the floor and began to pile his own plate high. "He has told me more than once that he would give his left nut to be with you, mom, and I am almost positive he is still a virgin..."

"Oh, he certainly is, but he's not so little any more, I have caught glimpses of him jerking off at the fence while I was out sunbathing in my 'special suit'... and his penis is almost as impressive as yours..." I purred while eying Tommy's growing member. "And his folks are afraid he is gay, so we may do them all a favor by getting him initiated, the sooner the better!" I enthused.

I didn't feel it necessary to mention that I had spied Jimmy jerking off while watching Tommy sunbathing too, while I was inside my bedroom. Maybe he was more like my son than he realized...

All five of us retreated into our own inner thoughts, nude around the dining room table, sometimes exchanging glances, sometimes staring off into space, gaining strength by the minute. I had never felt younger or sexier, as my face, hair, and upper body shone with the fresh semen of three young studs, while my son's warm load gradually leaked out of my asshole, soaking my chair cushion and my crotch. I'm not sure what the young men were thinking, but I was trying to dream up all the combinations and sexual positions that could be possible with these four studs, their buddies, and even their girlfriends...!

12