Like Mum Like Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh That's so good. I think your going to make me cum again."

"Ride me hard Summer don't stop." With that she exploded once again soaking my cock. "I want you to taste yourself on me." Summer removed my cock, fell to the side, before inserting the head into her warm mouth. She was sucking and working well.

"Please feed me your cream?"

"My pleasure. Come on get on your knees on the floor." Summer did as instructed. I stood above her stroking my cock. "Open your mouth baby, lean back." I knew I was ready and within moments I was firing several enormous loads of sticky white cream into her eager mouth. She looked up at me licked her lips and swallowed every drop.

"Mum was right you do taste good."

"I'm glad you liked it, I hope there was enough for you. Why don't you come over here and lie down with me. I think we deserve a rest." We crawled on to the bed and lay down side by side, me on my back and Summer on her front with her head to the side looking at me. We just lay quiet for a while.

"Roger you've got so much stamina."

"Not a complaint I hope?"

"Certainly not. You've satisfied me more than you know. I've never been made to cum so many times before. Is it like that with mum?"

"Obviously there are differences. You're much tighter understandably, although your mum is a very fit lady and keeps her pussy in good shape. Your pussy is fully shaved and smooth as opposed to your mum who has her pubes neatly trimmed. That's how your dad likes her so I don't have any say."

"I shaved freshly for you this morning."

"It was delicious, so smooth and innocent looking. When I first had your mum she was fully bushed, a lovely dark mass. I assume you're a natural blonde taking after your dad."

"I am actually. How do you prefer your pussy?"

"By choice I like a little strip of nicely trimmed hair at the top. I like to know if the lady matches her head hair. But as you started asking yes it is good with your mum, she usually cums several times, but theres one big difference she doesn't cum in the quantity you do. You produce loads of juice which meant I had lots to taste and like your mum yours has excellent flavour. As I've said your mum is an exceptional woman and she's always enjoyed letting herself be fucked."

"I can understand why now. Mum always calls you her 'well balanced man' she told me to ask you why?"

"Well you've just experienced why. Its your mums little joke. I happen to be seven and a half inches long and seven and a half inches in girth. Hence 'well balanced'

"Will I be able to see you again?" Queried Summer after a long pause.

"Do you want to?"

"After this morning what do you expect? Of course I do."

"I don't know if it will be possible before Christmas however. I'm away quite a bit with work commitments between now and then. I only meet like this during the day. I've planned to meet with your mum in December. Perhaps I could be very naughty and have you both at the same time."

"That is very naughty, but it's quite a horny suggestion. What do you think mum would say?"

"I don't really know, but I have had her in a threesome once, quite a while ago."

"Have you now, tell me who with?" Summer said quite inquisitively propping her head up in her hands and looking at me."

"It was with Adrianne the last time she was over from Oz."

"With auntie Adrianne! You're such a randy bugger. Was it good?"

"It was actually, it was very good and it's the only time I've been allowed to cum in your mum's pussy."

"Is it?"

"Yes. I was doing her doggy, also one of your mum's favourites, and Adrianne was underneath her licking her clit. It was towards the end of the afternoon and we both combined to make your mum cum. Your mum insisted I fire my load inside her and Adrianne had the pleasure of tasting and swallowing both our juices mixed together."

"Wow! Did mum play with Adrianne?"

"Yes they both pleasured each other quite a bit. Do you like pussy?"

"I don't know I've never tried."

"Have you ever thought about it?"

"I've often thought about it, what woman hasn't. But I've never taken action, no real opportunity I suppose."

"I'll have to introduce you to Carol my secretary. She enjoys a threesome; she really loves pussy and is happy to have two guys at the same time as well."

"Do you get to fuck her?"

"Yes, but only when were away on business together. That's how I know she enjoys it."

"What does your wife think of all this?"

"She doesn't know. That's why it's daytime liaisons only. No 'working late' excuses needed then. She's not very demanding sexually and gets her needs met. My needs require satisfying more regularly that's why I indulge myself, and I enjoy it."

"I can see you're very well practised and good at it. Did I satisfy you?"

"Oh god yes. It was a pleasure being able to have your tight young body and I must say your oral skills are excellent. You obviously enjoy giving head and I can tell that you get real pleasure from tasting and swallowing sperm. There are some women who suck and don't want any of your spunk in their mouths. There are those who don't really want to receive any cream but do so out of duty and either spit or swallow reluctantly. Then there are those like you and your mum who actually enjoy it all and are very comfortable and happy with a full load in their mouths" I said as I began to lightly stroke and massage her bum cheeks.

"I do find it enjoyable and think it's the best way I have of completely satisfying a man. It's especially nice when the cum has a good flavour but I can't say I've had any that I actually dislike."

"How was I then?"

"Tasty, nice and thick and you completely filled my mouth, it's the biggest load I've had."

"I'm glad you liked it. I try and regulate my diet as I know it affects the taste, plenty of pineapple." ................................. "I think you should let someone have that little bum of yours soon," I said as I continued my attention on her backside. "You'll love it if your enjoyment of my fingering is anything to go by. I know your mum enjoys it with your dad" ....................... "Talking of your mum do you want me to suggest to her the idea of having both of you together"

"Er, yes I'd like that, I think it could be fun."

"You seem very relaxed and I'm enjoying chatting to you but I think it's time for a shower or else you won't get to lectures this afternoon and I'll be late home. Why don't you go first." Summer raised herself up off the bed and made her way to the bathroom. I watched as her pert little bum crossed the room. I heard her turn the water on and the sound of the doors being slid closed. I got up and went to the open bathroom door "Do you need someone to scrub your back?"

"That sounds good, come on in the waters warm and invigorating." I slid the doors open, entered, and closed them behind me. I squeezed a quantity of shower gel onto my hand and facing her I began soaping her up. Starting at her shoulders and working down, paying attention to both her breasts, before reaching her pussy. I pushed my hand easily between her legs with the soap as lube. Summer reached forward and caught hold of my cock.

"Wow your waking up again!" she said as my cock stirred into life under the attention of her soapy hands as she slid them up and down my rapidly stiffening pole.

"I don't think we should waste it. Do you? Turn around for me." As she did I pushed gently between her shoulder blades forcing her upper body forward. She reached out placing her hands on the wall in front of her to steady herself. Using my hands and feet I gently coaxed and eased her legs apart before pulling her pussy wide open and guiding the head of my swollen cock to the entrance of her fuck hole. I worked the head inside her.

"Mmmm you're so naughty."

I pushed forwards and eased the whole of my length right up deep inside her. I began fucking her with long strokes gradually quickening my pace and made use of my hand around the front to frig her clit. It wasn't long before her moaning grew louder and her breathing increased in intensity as I brought her to a shuddering climax and her legs buckled underneath her. I helped to lower her to her knees and moved back in front of her. In moments, without taking time to compose herself, she had my cock in her mouth sucking the head and jacking my length with her hands. She was still breathing heavily and moaning on my cock. This was fast and furious stuff and I was soon shouting out my pleasure "Suck it baby suck it! Oh yes milk it Summer! Aaaaagh." I felt my balls tighten and my cock began twitching and her mouth was filled with my hot jiz. She didn't let her mouth go free from my cock until she had drained and swallowed every drop and it had started to go limp between her lips.

We got ourselves dried off and dressed before making our way down to reception. The young girl on the desk was concerned to ensure that everything was alright as I was checking out after only checking in a few hours earlier. "I hope the service was O.K and everything was to your satisfaction."

"He's serviced me very well and I'm extremely satisfied," came Summer's voice from behind me, before I could reply. The receptionist quickly and embarrassingly sorted out the bill, I paid, and we were on our way.

I e-mailed Lynne with the suggestion for December and she was immediately in favour of Summer joining us. She's discussed it with her and they've decided that they don't want to play with each other but are both keen to watch each other being done by me. So not a full threesome, but my first mum and daughter. I can't wait.

12