Like Peaches Ch. 02

Story Info
A mother and daughter make love for the first time.
1.9k words
4.56
134.1k
56

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan feels her mother's tongue on her fingers, and her body shudders as she watches them disappear between her mother's lips. She could never tell anyone about this, to have sex with your mother is supposed to be so wrong, but feels so good and seems so right. For the two of them.

She has ever dreamed she could be this turned on. Her own scent is in her mother's mouth as she pulls back her fingers and kisses her mother again, their tongues caressing each other, their bodies pressed as close as they can be, their arms and legs holding each other tightly. Susan begins to rub her pussy hard against Joan's thigh, and gently pushes her on her back so that she can press her bone more insistently against her.

"Oh, God, Mom, I'm so hot. I've never felt like this before. I've never wanted to touch anyone as bad as I want to touch you."

"Honey, you are so beautiful," Joan whispers into Susan's ear. "I want to look at you you; sit up, will you?"

Susan pulls herself up from Joan's embrace and sits with her pussy, hot and dripping, resting above her mother's bush. She rubs her lips against it, and raises her arms above her head to stretch out the sexual energy that is almost too much to bear.

"Oh, Mom, this feels so good."

"Honey, oh honey, just look at you. Do you realize how beautiful you are?"

Joan reaches up and holds Susan's breasts in both her hands. She rubs her daughter's small pink nipples with her thumbs and squeezes the soft, tender globes, hypnotized by the sight, and the pleasure of touching her daughter this way. She unconsciously raises her hips into her daughter's pussy.

"Your breasts are so perfect, your body is so beautiful. You're just perfect, and I can't believe that you're my little girl all grown up."

Susan leans down, her breasts still cupped in her mother's fingers.

"I never felt as beautiful as I do right now, Mom." She rubs her cunt against her mother's some more. "Oh please, I need your mouth. "

Susan leans forward pulling her breasts from her mother's hands and swinging them into Joan's face. Joan kisses one nipple and then then other.

"Oh yes, Mom, suck them, suck my titties."

Joan moans and takes one of Susan's nipples into her mouth. She sucks hungrily, and massages Susan's other breast in her hand. Susan moans, Susan gasps. "Oh God, Mom, Oh God." Again she feels the rush from her nipples down to her pussy.

Joan does not know what it is like to put her tongue to a clitoris, but she thinks of her daughter's clit as she sucks on one one nipple, and then the other, while her daughter sighs and gasps above her.

Susan holds herself up on her arms and watches one breast and then the other pleasured by her mother's lips and tongue. She knows she wanted to start something, but she had no idea making love with her own mother would be this transcendent of any experience she had ever imagined. She rocks herself against her mother's body.

She wants more.

Susan puts her hands on the headboard and pulls her pussy up to her mother's face. Joan's eyes grow wide, and she looks up at her daughter. Holding each other's gaze, Joan opens her mouth, and Susan presses her cunt lips to her mother's mouth. Her pussy is so open and wet and Joan's tongue slides smoothly and hot between her lips.

Susan cannot believe this is happening. Her own mother, going down on her. She presses into her mother face, and Joan responds by finding her clit and sucking hard on it.

"Oh, oh Mom, yes, like that. Oh, Jesus. Yes, suck my clit just like you are."

Joan circles the tip of her tongue around her daughter's clit and sucks it. She can feel how this makes her daughter feel, and she does exactly as she wished had been done to her but never was. It is as if she's been waiting for this her entire life, to experience vicariously what she had always wanted, by doing it for the woman closest to her.

She holds her daughter's hips in her hands, and lovingly strokes her waist, her curving butt, and her lower back. All the while, her tongue weaves between her daughter's cunt lips, her tongue goes up inside, around her clit, and then sucks, sucks her clit until her daughter moans and cries, calls her "Mom," and "Mommy," and says "Oh my God, oh my God" and rocks her body against her face.

Susan's rocking quickens, and she presses her clit harder into Joan's mouth. Joan rubs her clit with her tongue harder now, and Susan responds by pressing back against her mother.

Joan loses herself in the reality, she is lost in all her senses soaked in her daughter's sex: her daughter's skin, the taste and smell of her daughter's womanhood, her daughter's sighs of ecstasy, the looking up and seeing her daughter's perfect breasts, her dear familiar face, and catching her eyes dark with pleasure.

Suddenly, Joan's mouth is flooded with Susan's juice, and she is coming again. "Mom, oh god, Mom, Mommy, I'm coming, I'm coming, Oh Mom, it's so good, so good. "

Still shaking with pleasures, Susan lowers herself and kisses her mother deeply. Joan holds her close, and strokes her back while she continues to shudder with the aftershocks.

"Oh, baby. Oh baby girl."

Susan kisses her mother again, loving the taste of pussy on her face.

"Oh mom, that was so wonderful. I loved looking down at you while you were there on me. "

"Susan, besides giving birth to you, this is the best thing I've ever done."

"Well, I'm glad I get to remember this one!" They laugh, and kiss again, and Susan sits up and puts her hands on her mother's breasts, fondling them, and gently rubbing her mother's nipples. Joan puts her hands up and touches Susan's breasts at at the same time. They smile at each other for a while, enjoying the gentle mutual pleasure.

"Mom, I love your breasts. I've been staring at them all night. I couldn't believe it, but I was."

"Susan, I need to tell you something. When you told me that you had had sex with a woman, I was so happy for you, and so happy that you could tell me. I don't want... this... us... to ever get in the way of you being with your friend."

Susan is about to tell her mom that she doesn't want to think about anyone else right now, but the look in her mother's eyes is so serious, and Susan knows what she is saying is right.

"Ok, Mom." Susan leans forward, and puts her mouth lightly on Joan's lips. "I feel so loved right now. Do you know how I love you? Can you?"

Susan begins to rock her hips, and Joan responds. With their mouths so close together, they begin to breath in unison, in and out, while their pussies undulate together.

Susan puts her hand down and between them, and touches her mother's vulva. Her lips are already open, and Susan presses her fingers into her mother's vagina. First two, then three.

"Susan, oh Susan is that....should you? "

"Yes, Mom, I need to. I need to be inside you. Don't you want me to? I need to I love you. Please don't say stop now. You have to let me."

Susan kneels back so she can watch fingers in her mother, and see Joan's face while she's entering her. Joan looks down at Susan, and Susan meets her eyes, and smiles. They don't look away, their eyes are wide with love and desire for each other.

"I'm fucking my own mother," Susan thinks, "And no, I will never, ever forget this moment for as long as I live."

"Mom, I'm inside you."

"Oh yes, you are, and .... I've never felt....."

"I can feel you all around my fingers, I can feel you here." Susan's hands curl up and stroke Joan's vagina behind her clit.

"Oh... oh, Susan, what is that? "

"That's your g-spot, Mom."

"Susan, don't stop, keep doing that. That's incredible. "

Susan's fingers curl around her mother's pussy bone and stroke that spot behind the clit that she had only recently learned about herself. The effect on Joan surprises them both. Joan lifts her legs and opens her thighs as far as she can, and Susan leans over her, her round breasts brushing her mother's belly lightly as she continues to both fuck in and out and curl her fingers inside stroking the place there where Joan's body seemed to tell her to touch.

Pleasure overtakes Joan, she presses her head into the pillow and closes her eyes. She exists only in this moment, and these sensations that her daughter is giving her. With her hands, she holds her legs up and open, holding herself open to whatever her daughter wants to do to her, because the ecstasy is everything. She breathes deeply and and her exhalations become louder and louder.

Susan is amazed by her mother's abandon and she slides in another finger, so that all four of them are now inside, and dancing against her mother's pleasure spot. She is amazed by her mother's black bush of hair, and she is blown way that she is actually doing this.

As her mother's breathing deepens, Susan begins to fuck her mother more forcefully, pressing her fingers up against the top of her vagina hard and fast. Joan crys out, and Susan knows it's not from pain.

"Oh Mom, this is so fuh...fricking hot." Even though she is fucking her mother, she knows that she wouldn't like it if she said the word.

"Oh, Honey," Joan puts one hand up to Susan's shoulder. "Keep doing that, don't stop, don't stop. Keep fucking me."

"You want me to fuck you, Mom?" Susan is surprised, and even more turned on that her mom is talking dirty.

"Fuck me, Susan, Oh, Susan, fuck me, fuck me."

So Susan fucks her mother, push, push, push, with her strength and desire behind every stroke. Joan raises up her hips, and in her excitement begins calling out wordlessly as Susan fucks her steady, ceaselessly, and with the stamina of youth.

"Oh Susan, oh honey, baby, baby girl, Oh, Susan. Something is, oh, oh honey....."

Joan's vagina contracts around Susan's hand, and Joan soaks the sheets under

herself with juice. Susan slows her stroking, then tenderly draws her hand out.

"Oh honey, that was amazing. I've never felt that before."

"You've come before, haven't you, Mom?"

"Yes, I have, but nothing like that. It was so deep and inside."

"Oh, mama, that was so awesome. I have never seen anything like it before. You came all over my hand. I want to...."

Susan bends down to finally taste her mother. She lays flat between her mother's legs, her Joan now exhausted in the afterglow. She puts her face up close, and breathes in deeply. Oh, the scent of a woman, and this time, the first woman, her mother, and now her lover. She brushes her mother's hair against her face, damp with juice. She opens Joan's cunt with her hands and looks into it, its swollen and open lips, and her clit hard and under its hood.

Susan stretches forward and puts her lips on the hood hiding her mother's clit. She just holds her lips there, feeling the clit slightly between her lips. Then she presses forward her tongue and touches it lightly. Joan startles.

"Mom, is your clit too sensitive? Is it too soon? " "No, please, do whatever you want. Do everything, I'm yours."

***************************

I hope you liked this story. Thanks for reading it. You can write me.