Like Rabbits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Synonym
Synonym
18 Followers

"You look nice..." he said, an obvious understatement.

"Thank you sweetie, so do you. Such a handsome young man." They smiled at each other. He wanted so much to lean over and kiss her soft, full lips.

"What movies did you get?"

"I got Anchorman for me, and The Wedding Singer for you."

"My favourite movie! Sweetie you're the best." A peck on the cheek.

"I just want my favourite girl to be happy, I guess..." He pecked her back.

"Well you're doing a good job" She gave him another, this one closer to the lips she ached to kiss.

For a brief moment they sat in silence, and the doorbell rang.

"Ooh there's the pizza! Can you get it honey, the money's on the table."

He sprang to his feet, grabbed the cash and got the pizza. His mouth dropped as he walked back into the den. Jackie was on her hands and knees, facing the TV and putting a DVD into the player. He had a full view of her ass, and could see every delicious curve. He could even see the faint outline of her pussy beneath the thin material, calling out to him to be freed from it's cotton constraints. She suddenly turned her head to look at him, a sultry smile on her face. "See something you like do you?" "Uh, um..." was all he could say. Her gaze fell to his slacks, a noticeable bulge appearing. "Are you being a naughty boy again?" she teased, wiggling her ass at him seductively. Jake noticed her staring at his dick, which only made it grow faster.

She laughed and got to her feet. "C'mon you turd, let's eat." So much for her decision. They sat and ate, watching the movie but occasionally looking at each other.

"Honey, how come you don't have a girlfriend?" Jackie inquired.

"I dunno Mom, I just don't. Why do you ask?"

"Well a handsome young man like you, it seems strange for you not to."

"I guess I'm not that interested in girls my age..." As he said this, his eyes darted quickly to his mother's noticeable cleavage. Her pussy tingled.

"How come? I see the girls these days, they are stunning."

"Well I was with a girl a few months ago, but it didn't go well. She didn't like to do much."

"You mean like sex?"

"Yeah."

"Did she not want to sleep with you?"

"NO it wasn't that, it was just..." He looked away, feeling a tad uncomfortable. They didn't have these sorts of conversations often.

"It's okay baby, tell me. I won't judge you or anything"

"Well um, she never seemed to get into it when we did. And she didn't like me to see her naked."

"A lot of girls can be like that sweetie. Anything else?"

"Yeah, a couple times she gave me a...a blowjob. It was pretty obvious she didn't enjoy it, and it didn't feel very good. I guess I want a woman with more...experience."

She gave him a warm smile, holding his hand in hers.

"Well that's okay baby. I think you've made a good decision, there are many things about sex and being intimate that girls your age won't know about yet"

"That's what I thought. I wanna learn about all that stuff."

Jackie smiled at her son. So innocent, she thought. "Of course you do honey, it's a big part of life."

"Mom, how come you're single? I mean, you're a beautiful woman and I know a lot of guys notice"

"Thank you sweetie, well..."

"C'mon Mom, I wanna know"

"Well sweetie, when men get to be my age, they've usually had a lot of sexual partners and are not as...enthusiastic I guess you would say." Jake nodded, wanting to hear more.

"Plus your mother has a pretty high sex drive at times, and the older men get the less they can keep going in bed. It's actually one of the reasons your father and I separated."

"You mean he couldn't satisfy you?"

Jackie immediately burst out laughing. "I guess my boy's not as innocent as he seems! That's right honey, he couldn't give me what I needed. Once a night was his limit"

They turned their attention back to the movie, Jackie occasionally playing with Jake's hair. He could barely hear the words, all he could think about were his mom's comments. He'd overheard her having sex in the past, both with his father and other men, and knew she could be quite vocal. He knew that she could teach him everything he wanted to know and more, and wanted desperately to make it happen. What could he do?

"I'm so lucky..." Jackie said with a smile. "My boy's grown into such a man" She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "And a good looking one too..."

He smiled an embarrassed smile. "And I've got such a beautiful Mom!" He kissed her cheek.

Jackie kept stroking his hair, looking deep into his eyes. "So sweet..." she leaned over and kissed him again, this time on the lips. An electric shock passed through her, from her lips to her feet and back again. Her self-control evaporated, and she kissed him again. A deeper, sexual kiss. The final barrier had been knocked down, and they both knew it.

"Does my baby like his Mommy kissing him like that?" she asked in a cute tone.

"I do Mom"

She kissed him again, this time licking his lips. "Tell me"

He kissed her back, licking her lips in return. "I like Mommy kissing me this way"

"Good boy." She looked down at his crotch, excited to see his full erection snaking down the leg of his jeans. "Am I getting my baby excited? Maybe we should let him out..."

All Jake could do was stare as his mother's fingers started unbuttoning his fly, then unzipping his jeans. "Wanna help me out sweetie?"

He lifted himself from the couch and Jackie pulled his jeans down to his ankles. Then in a flash, she hooked her fingers in his shorts and whipped them down too, his cock springing free and slapping his stomach. "Well look at that! Did I do that?" she asked with a wink. "You have a beautiful big cock baby... I bet it tastes good too..."

Jake's heart racing with excitement, it was like his dreams were coming true right before his eyes. She grabbed his cock in her hand, slowly stroking it. "Do you want Mommy to suck on your big, juicy cock baby?" All he could do was nod.

Jackie got to her knees in front of him, her own heart racing with excitement. She stuck out her tongue and licked him, starting at his balls and slowly moving up to the tip. She sucked his balls into her mouth, first one then the other, and looked up at him. "This is gonna be fun..." She suddenly plunged her mouth over his cock and sucked him hard, taking half of his 8 inches in one swift motion. She bobbed up and down his shaft, occasionally freeing him from her mouth to lick him like an ice cream cone. She took as much of him into her mouth as she could, making all kinds off slurping noises, gagging as she attempted to fit more in. 'Oh God Mom..." Jake moaned, his head spinning. Hearing that caused her to double her efforts, wanting to give her man the best blowjob of his young life.

She stroked his shaft and suckled on his bulging cock-head, thirsty to taste his seed. "Fuck Mom, gonna cum....Unnggghh!!" He jerked his hips upward and shot his load in thick, powerful spurts, filling his mother's mouth. She swallowed every drop, never once taking her mouth from his dick. When he was done cumming, Jackie slowly released his cock and looked up at him with lustful eyes. "That was so good baby...I could do that all day." She kissed up and down his cock, never once breaking eye contact, and got to her feet. "I'll be back honey, Mommy's gotta go clean herself up a bit." She winked at him and strutted to the bathroom, calling out "Make sure you're ready for me when I get back!"

Jake sat there in shock. His mother had just sucked his cock and swallowed his cum, something no girl had ever done for him. And it was so amazingly sexy he was surprised that he lasted as long as he did (Which wasn't even very long). And what was next, he wondered. Is he gonna eat her out? Was she gonna let him fuck her? It was like all his Christmases had come at once. He ripped off his shirt and kicked away his pants, waiting in anticipation to find out. His cock was so hard that a bucket of ice couldn't make it go down.

Jackie tip-toed to the den, her pyjama pants left lying in the bathroom. "Close your eyes, baby" she whispered, in the sexiest voice she could muster. She walked round the couch and looked down at her son, buck naked, eyes closed and a massive smile on his face. "So cute..." she mused to herself. She sauntered in front of him, turned to face the TV and got to her knees, laying her chest on the coffee table. "Tell Mommy what you want baby"

"I...I want to fuck" Jake said nervously.

"Good boy. Now open your eyes" The view before him almost made him cum right then and there. There was his Mom's ass and pussy, glistening with juices and waiting for him. She turned her head and looked back at him, a big smile on her face. "Come and fuck me then!" In a flash he was on his knees, his cock resting in the crack of her ass. He rocked back and forth a few times, then angled his cock down to her eager slit. He took a deep breath and tentatively pushed forward, his cockhead parting her lips. "Don't tease me Jakey!" Jackie moaned, wiggling her ass on the head of his dick. Jake took another breath and thrusted forward, not stopping until every inch was inside her. "UUuuunngghhhh!!" Jackie groaned, pushing herself back against him.

He withdrew his cock almost all the way, and slammed it back in. "That's it baby, don't hold back..." Jackie moaned, her pussy on fire. He gleefully jerked his hips back and forth, barely able to comprehend what was going on. Every one of his thrusts was matched with a thrust of her own, and they soon settled into a steady rhythm. He squeezed and kneaded her ass, and stretched her cheeks wide to look at her tight little asshole.

Wet fucking sounds filled the air as mother and son danced with each other, their intimate coupling a perfect expression of their love. Jackie knew that Jake was the only man she'd ever need, and that a magical new relationship had begun for them.

"Fuck that feels so good...fuck me sweetie fuck me!" she cried out.

"Ohh shit, I love you Mom!" he replied.

"I love you too Jakey!"

"This feels so good!"

"God your cock is so deep inside me, don't stop!" They humped into each other like their lives depended on it, and of course stopping wasn't an option.

Jackie's whole body was on fire, and she could feel an orgasm approaching fast. "That's it baby, give Mommy all of that cock! Make me cum on your sexy cock!" Jake was lost for words, trying his best not to cum himself. He smacked her ass, and upon hearing the moan she let out smacked it again and again. It pushed her over the edge, and she writhed about with her gushing pussy clamping down on her son's piston-like tool. Jake quickly pulled out, and not a second later started spraying his load all over her ass and back. "Fuuucckkkk!!!" he groaned, his hands still grasping Mom's ass. He collapsed back on the couch, panting heavily. Jackie lay near paralyzed against the coffee table, thighs twitching, waves of pleasure coursing through her.

They both gradually regained their composure, and were still wanting more. Jake wanted to fuck her all night long, fearing that come morning she'd be regular ol' Mom again. Jackie wanted to revel in their newfound intimacy, and show her son just how much she loved him both emotionally and physically. She was a new woman, and would do things with Jake that she'd never consider doing with anyone else. If he wanted her to be his tender lover, she'd be his tender lover. If he wanted her to be his naughty fucktoy, she'd be his naughty fucktoy without a second thought. And whatever the role, she'd teach him everything she knew along the way.

Of course, there were more pressing matters at hand. Namely, her son's magnificent dick and her suddenly lonely pussy. She turned her head and looked back at Jake, and both shared a deep and personal smile. "That was wonderful baby...truly wonderful. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"I loved it. You have no idea how long I've wanted to fuck you like that Mom."

"Really?" She wiggled her ass at him. "Was it as good as you thought it'd be?"

"So much better. I hope we never have to stop..."

Jackie turned and sat on the coffee table, looking deep into his eyes. "Well, we don't. But I hope you don't think less of your mother for the things we've just done."

"Of course I don't!" he quickly replied. "You've always been amazingly sexy and elegant, and now more than ever! I could never think less of you."

"Good, because we're not just mother and son anymore. We're lovers, and I want you to treat me as a lover. That means when you want to fuck me, don't hold back. When you want to make love to me, don't hold back. 'Cos I'm not gonna. We can be like any other couple, only more special." She paused to give him a warm smile. "And I expect romance, not just sex. Do you want us to be lovers sweetie?" Jake nodded, smiling. "So do I. But don't forget, I'm still your mother. There's certain things about our relationship that aren't gonna change."

"And now, I think it's time for bed. I'm not done with you yet" she said with a wink. Jake eagerly sprang to his feet, taking his mother in his arms. They kissed passionately, playing with each other's tongues for the first time. It was fiery and intimate, like a kind of sex.

They parted, and Jackie remembered she was wearing one thing too many. She grabbed the hem of her tank top and lifted it up over her head, receiving an instant gasp of surprise from Jake. "Wow Mom, your boobs are perfect!" She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Such a nice young man..." He took her hand and led her down the hallway, passing his bedroom without a glance.

They entered Jackie's room and she turned to look at him. "This is our bed now. But before we christen it, you need a shower, mister. Can't have you stinking the place up, can we?" They laughed a relaxed laugh, so comfortable with their new relationship it was almost surreal. After a quick shower and a lot of groping, they were in bed, wrapped in each others arms. They stroked, sucked and swallowed, and after 3 hours of passionate lovemaking, Jackie knew she had finally met her match.

Synonym
Synonym
18 Followers
12