Like Rabbits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing. You'll see later." She put on a fake frown of playful disappointment, then smiled and again pecked him on the cheek.

"Come on into the living room, I was just about to catch a movie on pay­-per­-view." She went to the couch, and removing his jacket, followed. She had him sit down first, and laid with her legs over his so that she could give herself a rest.

She rubbed her tummy a little under the sweatpants. "Ugh, winter's got my skin awfully dry, could you please pass me the lotion over there?" He reached to his left and took the lotion from the end table.

"Would you mind if I did this for you?"

"No, that'd be great." He took a few dabs of lotion and warmed it in his hands, then lowered her sweatpants and raised her shirt. Her belly was indeed much bigger. Where before there was a bump, this was more than a bump. It had an outline all its own, and was truly round, even slightly on the sides. It was still soft and smooth, even where her belly button was; it hadn't yet "popped", but he was sure that it would before he left after the holidays. He rubbed the lotion in all over, and went back for more when what he had had run out. He again warmed it. "Do you still think I'm sexy?" she asked.

"Yes, Karen, more than ever." He gazed into his eyes. She pulled herself up and kissed him, this time a little more passionately than before.

"I think you are too." He hadn't heard her say that before. "Besides, any guy who thinks that I look sexy while pregnant with twins is my kind of guy." There was a moment of silence between them. What was yet to be said was hanging in the air between them.

"I love you," he finally mustered.

"I love you too," she let out. She had felt this way for a while, but didn't want to ruin a friendship. She decided that if he felt that way, then she could too. Both wanted to move slowly, and neither felt that this sped things along at too brisk a pace.

She sat up, spread her legs and moved closer to him, one leg on each side of him. She put her tummy against his side, put her arms around him and hugged. He leaned towards her and gave her the kiss of either of their lives. He turned towards her so that he could put his hands on her belly, as if hugging both mom and child. She liked that because it meant that he loved them both.

Two weeks later, it was Christmas eve. He was burning to have her open her present, and could take it no longer. She was ready for bed, but had something for him too. He gave her the box. She delicately opened it and found the lace body stocking that he had purchased at the mall. "I've never had one of these. Do you think that I should try it on? For that matter, do you think

I'll fit without ripping it?"

"I think you'll fit. Go ahead, put it on, if you're comfortable with it."

"I'll be right back," she said, leaving little else to be said. He sat there not knowing quite what to do, his heart pounding and his hands sweaty with anticipation.

In the bedroom, she took off her bathrobe, her ill-fitting pajamas, and put on the lace bodysuit. As she pulled it over her twenty-five-week belly, she watched herself in the mirror. "This really accentuates the curves," she said to herself, "Now I know why guys like these things." She had more than the usual curves to cover, something that she hoped wouldn't turn him off. She put the robe back on over it and went out to see Chuck.

He has dimmed the lights, and lit two candles. He now was ready for this. "I didn't want you to feel self-conscious. Are you wearing it?"

"Ya," she said sheepishly. "But first, promise me that if I don't look good, you won't leave."

He laughed a little. "Promise," he said quickly.

"I'm sure that you look absolutely beautiful."

"OK... you want to see your present now?" she said as she played with the robe's tie.
He was dying for this. "Ya. I'd like that".

She tugged gently at the robe ties, and the robe's sides slid sideways off of her belly, pushed aside by her belly. She let the robe ties drop, and put her hands on her belly, which by now was a major bodily feature. The lace accentuated the shadows that were illuminated by the candlelight. Her breasts were round and prominent, larger, and fuller than he had ever seen first-hand. Her belly was round, even from the front, and a small bump was present where there had once been a belly button!

He reached up and folded back the shoulders of her robe, and it fell to the floor. He ran his hands down her arms, then back up again and down to her breasts. He went to her belly, and ran his hands along its curves so as to implant a mental picture into his mind. He had to remember this well. While he found the bodysuit nice to look at, it was beginning to interfere. "May I?" he asked as he prepared to peel it off her.

"Yes," she said as though at a loss for breath.

He pulled it from her shoulders, exposing her breasts. He knelt in front of her and put his hands on them. They were heavy and full, preparing themselves for what lay ahead. Slight blue veins were just under the skin, exposed by the stretching that happened when they grew larger. They were firm, still supporting their own increasing weight. The skin of her breasts was smooth because the growth of her breasts had given it much more to hold in. They were like balloons filled with warm milk, although she wouldn't lactate until birth. He had always heard the old saying "more than a mouthful is a waste," but he had never believed it, and definitely knew that it was wrong now.

"They're so much bigger than they were last time you saw them, aren't they?" she said quietly.

All he could do was to say "Hmmm." He wrapped his hands around them, but wasn't quite able to because they were so much bigger than his hands could cover. He licked them, which made her giggle and squirm a little. He suckled on them gently, so as not to be uncomfortable for her.

"I've wanted you to do this for months now," she said.

"And I've wanted to," he managed. He pulled the suit down further, and again ran his hands along her belly. It was amazing what twenty-five weeks and growing twins would do to a woman's belly. It was large enough to hug all by itself. He wasn't sure what to do with it, but knew he wanted to do something, so he licked at her bellybutton and rubbed the rest of her belly. He removed the bodysuit the rest of the way, and it fell into a small pile at her feet.

She undressed him, making her intentions clear.

He took her by the arms and drew her to the couch, with him lying down. She accommodated him with one leg on either side of him, and knelt over him. He drew her closer and again suckled on her breasts, while running his hands down the sides of her belly to the bottom, and back up the center over her bellybutton. She leaned towards him, pressing her belly against his. She arched her back, giving him access to her breasts. Her breasts were almost against her belly. He didn't know what to play with more, her boobs or her belly, so he put his face at the point where all three spheres converged, and decided to go back to her breasts.

He felt her pussy, giving her shivers. "Are you OK?"

"Oh, ya, that feels so fantastic." Her labia were swollen from her pregnancy, engorged with a new­found sensation. To him, they felt larger, softer and warmer. To her, it was a new reason to enjoy her pregnancy!

She helped him enter, and started to make love to

him. She moved slowly, her body moving up and down. She moved forward and placed her arms on the side of the couch for support. She then moved backwards and supported herself with her arms behind her on the other end of the couch. He was just watching the whole time, his gaze fixed on the beauty of her pregnant body. It was perfect.

Chapter 8

The phone rang, and Janice went to pick it up.

"We finally did it last night!"

"Oh, hey Karen! How was it," Janice inquired.

"Wow. It was great. He was just great." Karen was left speechless.

"Well, I mean, how did you do it?"

"Oh, you mean the belly..."

"Ya!"

"Well, this is weird to talk about, but I was on top. We didn't try anything else."

"Was it good? I heard that sex during pregnancy was great."

"It was. It seemed to be a better fit, if you know what I mean. I think that those parts, you know, swell up some during pregnancy, and that made it feel a lot different, better.

"You're making me want to get pregnant, what with that and your big boobs."

"Ya, the big boobs and big belly seem to be a turn-­on for him. I'm glad for that, because otherwise, I'd have no chance for a relationship right now! I'm starting to waddle some I think. The weight of the babies is lying heavy in my torso. I'm definitely feeling the increased weight."

"And you've got fifteen weeks to go!"

"I doubt it, I can't see going to term with these big kids inside of me. I'll have to be in bed for the last two months!"

"Well, here's to good luck!"

Chapter 9

The phone rang as she was getting ready for bed.

"Hello?"

"Hi there, Karen, miss me?" Chuck asked.

"Yes, very much. I was just thinking about your," she said.

"I was thinking about you too."

"I'm just getting into bed, hang on a sec..." She had an old pair of flannel pajamas on. The bottoms were never going to get over her belly, so they were bunched up underneath her twenty-­eight week belly. The shirt was missing a button on the bottom, and parted near the bottom to make room for part of her belly to show through. She sat down in bed and picked up the phone again.

"I'm back."

"So what were you thinking about me?"

"I was in the bathroom getting ready and looked at myself in the mirror. I think I've grown again." She had pulled the shirt up and was rubbing her belly.

"I'm sure you have. What I would give for a plane ticket right now... Describe it to me."

"I don't know, it's just that I feel bigger. My clothes are getting tight, even the maternity stuff. I feel like I'm waddling now too, my legs just don't go quite where they used to. I think that my boobs are bigger too."

"Don't tease," he said. "I'd love to see you."

"If you were here, I'd have you rub lotion all over my belly, then we'd do some more gymnastics." He sighed. "We'd really need to work at it this time though. My belly seems so big that I don't know how it'd work!" His dick was hard as a rock. He'd never wanted her sex more than right now. He imagined her pregnant body over his and almost came just on the thought.

"I think that we'd make something work...," he offered.

"If I made love to you, I'd probably bump you in the nose with my belly button. I don't know if you could even make love to me without something getting in the way!"

"Good grief! How big around are you?"

"I dunno, hang on a sec." She went to get her tape measure. She put it around herself like a belt, pinched off where the magic number was on the tape. "Hmm."

"What?"

"Wow!"

"How big?"

"Forty-five inches! I was forty-­two last week, and thirty-nine when you were here last!"

"Wow, you're really expanding! I see what you mean about making love ... but I'd like to try. I'm trying to get another trip up there. I wish I could be there now."

"I wish you could be too."

"I have that line down my belly now, and my belly button's popped out!"

"Wow, I guess you have changed. The line's caused by hormones, it'll go away."

"Ya, I've been reading those books that you gave me."

"Tell me about your belly button," he prompted.

"There's not much to say, except that it's an outtie now!"

"Is it soft or hard?"

"Oh, it's soft, kind of like an ear lobe. It sticks out when I wear tight fitting clothes."

They continued for a long while. They hung up and went to bed, each thinking of the other.

Chapter 10

It was after work, and Karen was resting after cashing out. She was slouching on a cushioned leather bench in the back of the restaurant. She was thirty weeks along, and ready to give birth. Her belly was huge, like a mountain on her abdomen. She looked like a pregnant woman with one child – a month overdue! Her belly was increasingly looking like it was glued to her stomach rather than an extension of it!

Janice walked in. "Hey Karen, how's it going?"

"I'm tired. I think that I need to give up work pretty soon now. I can't carry trays very well, and I keep bumping people with my belly out back!"

"I could see that." Janice motioned to Karen's belly. "May I?"

"Sure." Karen lifted her shirt, exposing her huge round belly. Janice felt her belly at her bellybutton. Her bellybutton was flattening out again. When it first came out, it was definitely out, but now the stretching of her belly needed the bellybutton skin to continue expanding.

"Thanks for picking me up," Karen said.

"No problem. Is your car broken down or something?"

"No, umm, well, I can't fit behind the wheel anymore!"

"You're kidding."

"No, I'll show you, I need to get some stuff out of it out back anyway."

The arrived at the little Honda. She pushed the seat all the way back and got in. She pulled the seat forward until her belly hit the steering wheel. "See, I can't even touch the pedals!"

"Wow, you weren't kidding!" Janice drove Karen to her apartment, and helped her carry her stuff up the stairs. Karen was walking with her legs fairly far apart to her herself up the stairs. "I can't wait until Chuck gets back."

Chapter 11

It was Ground Hog day, and Chuck was back. It had been six weeks since he had seen her, far too long. He had come back as quickly as work permitted. Of course he was curious as to how she'd look. He was sure she'd be great, but now that they'd made love, he had more reasons to be curious. Making love at twenty-five weeks pregnancy was an adventure, what would thirty-one weeks be like? He was dying to find out, perhaps a few times!

He walked into the apartment, which smelled wonderful with dinner. She came in from the living room and threw her arms around him. She was clearly waddling side to side now, and leaned back quite a lot to counterbalance the belly. He was oddly turned on by this, a woman so hugely pregnant that she had difficulty getting around.

It wasn't that he liked to see her struggle, but her motions just accentuated the fact that she was very, very pregnant! He felt her belly first, pressing into his just underneath his ribcage. She hugged so hard that her belly took the breath out of him!

"I've got something for you," he said innocently.

"I have something for you too. I need you now," she said without any hesitation, and decidedly without innocence. She shut off the stove.

She grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bedroom as quickly as her pregnant frame would move. She promptly undressed him and sat him on the bed. As she stood in front of him he put his hands up her flannel maternity top, and pulled down the expandable front of her maternity jeans.

He ran his hands up and down and all around her belly, which was just plain huge. He raised her shirt so that it rested on the top of her belly, and kissed her all around her bellybutton. He thought to himself that from here, he'd have to put his head against her belly to get his arms around her, which he did just to see. She thought of it as a hug for the kids.

Her belly was even bigger than he had imagined from the phone calls. Her skin was stretched so tight that it was shiny, but she had no signs of stretch marks. She put her hands on her tummy and rubbed in large circles, almost as though she was showing it to him for the first time. In a way, she was. Since the six weeks between her twenty-fifth week and now, her thirty-first week, was nearly an eternity for the pregnant woman, particularly for one carrying twins. A dark line ran from her belly button to her pubic hair, a relic of the hormones that were rushing through her body. Her belly was now wider than her hips, which meant that even looking from the front, he could see a round profile of her pregnant form sticking out from her sides! He placed his hands on her sides to feel the roundness of the belly as it wrapped around her. He was so wound up that he was shaking a little.

"How big around are you now?" he asked.

"It was fifty­-four inches yesterday. Pretty huge, huh?" He could believe it. "I think that the babies have dropped too. It definitely feels different. I waddle a lot more than I used to. The doctor said that I measured full-term three weeks ago." She pulled her shirt upwards, exposing her whole belly, and rotated side to side.

"What does that mean?"

"It means that three weeks ago, I was as big as a pregnant woman with one baby would be at forty weeks. Basically, I'm now twelve or thirteen weeks bigger than I would be with one baby."

"Your belly's definitely lower than it used to be, but the top is still up there at your boobs." He wondered how the belly could go all the way to the boobs, but here she was, evidence that it can. "I guess it is lower. What does that mean?"

"It means that we don't have much time!"

He worked his way around her stomach to pull her pants down to her ankles. Her panties weren't the maternity ones that he had helped her choose, they were some small regular ones, almost hidden from view under her belly. He reached under her belly to pull them down, as she stretched upward and backward to give him access.

She rotated herself around her large belly and sat on the bed. She reached down to pull off her pants, but couldn't quite bend that far, so she started kicking them off. He obliged.

She pulled her top off, leaving only a bra between them. He gently guided her down to a laying position, and tried to place his hand under her right cup. The bra was too tight though, nearly at it's limit under the stress of her ample breasts, so he unhooked the bra and took it off. Her breasts didn't seem to have gotten any bigger, but they did seem heavier. and perhaps firmer, almost like bowling balls. From the front, her breasts curved outward from her body, just as her belly did. She pushed herself further onto the bed, and laid down on her side. It was as though she was laying next to her belly because it seemed to lay down first. It drooped down to the side and onto the mattress before she did. She held it with her hand as she settled herself next to it.

He came up next to her and rubbed her belly. The skin on her belly moved, but as though it was moving around something unmovable. Her belly seemed like a large stone attached to the rest of her, it could move when she didn',t and she would work her body around it. It had become her center of gravity.

"Did you see that?" she asked.

"I did!" he replied excitedly.

One of the babies had kicked, punched, or something. He'd never seen that before, but she didn't believe it. "They were doing that last time you were here!" They watched for a few more minutes, but they were both getting anxious.

"They're running out of room in there, so I don't expect that they'll be doing that a lot longer!"

He wondered how they could be running out of room in a belly that large, but he supposed that they must be!

He got up and sat on her legs, wondering what to do next. He looked down at the huge belly beneath him and wondered how this would work. She spread her legs, and he got in between, but the top half of his body was almost upright against the bottom of her belly! They both laughed. "How's this going to work?" he asked. She inclined her pelvis upward, giving him just the right angle. They both laughed again, and made love, laughing from time to time from the planning and gymnastics needed to accomplish the task!

She got up to make love to him, but had to rotate herself completely off the bed, with her huge belly at the center of every motion. She stood up, and then crawled back onto the bed from the bottom. He watched as her breasts and belly hung like huge drops of honey from her body. As she neared him, her belly brushed against his privates. She must have known that he liked that because she went back and forth a few times as she smiled at him.