Like Riding a Bike

Story Info
Mom and daughter's ex meet at a nude bike ride.
8.9k words
4.74
92.9k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy nearly blew beer out his nose when Brad cracked an unexpected joke. He swallowed and sputtered a few times, but managed to avoid an embarrassing display. His friends were all laughing too hard to notice.

It was nice to go to a party and have fun again — something he hadn't really done since Nancy had dumped him just before graduation the year before. College had been enough of a challenge to keep his mind off things, but with the return of summer, that had changed. It was time to get back in the game.

He downed the last of his beer and said, "Be right back."

When his friends nodded, he headed toward the bathroom. The door was open, and nobody was passed out in the floor. That was a bit of a surprise, considering the party was winding down and there were bodies sprawled everywhere. Upon finishing his business, he opened the door to a surprise.

"Hey. I haven't seen you in forever," the brunette said as he stepped out of the bathroom.

"Hey, Ann," he said, breaking out into a wide smile. She'd come on to him once at a party, but he'd resisted because he was with Nancy, though it took no small amount of effort. Even though he hadn't left the front room, he couldn't believe that he'd missed her.

"Heard you broke up with Nancy."

"Yeah."

"Good move. She's a total bitch."

"Can't argue with that."

She laughed, and then asked, "What are you doing on Monday?"

Oh hell yes! Relax. Play it cool. "Don't really have anything planned."

"There's a charity bike ride for breast cancer at Sprite Lake. Want to come?"

He started to answer, but then something dawned on him. "Is that the nudist camp?"

She giggled. "Uh huh. It's a nude bike ride. The sponsor is making a big donation to breast cancer research for every rider, plus more for every mile people ride. Not scared to get naked for a good cause, are you?"

The way she fluttered her eyelashes at him could have melted him on the spot. "Nope. So, it's Monday?"

"Uh huh. Starts at eight in the morning. See you there?"

"Yeah. Guess you will see me there."

She laid a hand on his shoulder and laughed. "I need to get in there before I head home."

Damn, he thought, having hoped to spend a little time with her. "Need a ride home?"

"Becky's coming to get me, but thanks." She nodded and said, "I really need to go to the bathroom."

"Yeah. Sorry."

She waved as she closed the bathroom door. Realizing it would look creepy if he was waiting for her, he returned to his friends. She came over and said, "Monday," in a singsong voice before going to meet her friend at the door, prompting immediate questions — and then kudos — from his friends.

For once, he couldn't wait for the weekend to be over.

****

It was the last thing he would have ever expected, but driving down the tree-lined road to the nudist camp had his nerves on edge. In the end, it was only the promise of seeing Ann naked that kept him from turning around.

"Here for the bike ride?" the man at the gate asked when he stopped.

"Yeah."

"Okay. Everyone has to be nude beyond the parking lot. Here are the camp rules." He handed over a flier. "You can pick up the number for your bike at the table down by the lake. You can't miss it. Happy Nude Day."

"Happy Nude Day," he responded as the gate went up, though he'd never heard of the occasion before.

He could see a large gathering of people down near the lake as he parked, but it was far enough away to be little more than a blur of skin and reflections from bicycles. The place was pretty nice from what he could see — better than most of the campgrounds he'd used over the years. After putting the car in park, he looked over the flier.

Rule number one, which was stated in bold letters, said that no overtly sexual contact was to happen in public spaces. Kissing was allowed, as were hugs, hand-holding, and any other familiar touches that would be acceptable in a public situation. Erections were frowned upon, but not strictly against the rules unless purposely displayed in a rude and offensive manner. Everything else mirrored rules he'd seen for other campgrounds.

He knew the bout of nerves wasn't going to calm down if he sat thinking about it. So, he climbed out of the car, bit the bullet, and stripped down. It was getting close to eight, so he knew he would have to hurry to find Ann before the start.

The first test of his mettle came as he was pulling down his bike. A pair of older women walked up from the campground in his direction. They looked to be in their late thirties, and both were in good shape, with nice tits. They made absolutely no effort to hide that they were admiring him, and even smiled when he made eye contact.

"Happy Nude Day," they both said as they passed him.

He responded in kind as he sat his bike down. A moment later, he caught them both looking over their shoulders at him, and they certainly weren't making eye contact — unless he counted old one-eye.

It was exactly the sort of encouragement he needed. He strapped a bag onto his bike, which contained a few essentials like his phone, and slid a water bottle into the holster. He was glad for one special modification he'd made from the moment he climbed on his bike. A bicycle seat and bare skin were two things he was certain weren't going to go well together. An old t-shirt and a zip tie had taken care of that problem.

The ride down to the lake revealed the truth of the picturesque location, and more amenities of the campground. He saw cabins with air-conditioning units, large open-air shower facilities, well-appointed campsites, a concession stand, and more.

He also got a closer look at the other people in the camp. A few were scary sights indeed, though he'd expected that. His gaze did linger on quite a few nude women of various ages while scanning the crowd for Ann, though.

When he did spot her, he had mixed feelings. Her tits were everything he had imagined, and she even turned to give him an incredible view of her ass as she talked to the people around her. One of them was an equally welcome sight, because Becky had a great body as well.

The half-dozen naked guys were the problem.

"Over here," Ann called out when she spotted him.

He put on a smile and tried to think positive as he rode toward her.

"I thought you'd chickened out," she said as he came to a stop. She glanced between his legs for a brief moment and her smile widened.

"Nah. Nice day for a ride."

She pointed and said, "Better go get your number over there at the table. They'll be starting the ride soon."

"Be right back."

"Hurry."

As soon as he climbed off his bike at the table, the guy there pointed at his seat and said, "Smart move."

Jeremy chuckled and said, "Yeah, I didn't like the idea of sticking to the seat."

"Here you go," the man said, handing over a laminated paper number and three zip ties to attach it to his bike. "That's so the counters can keep track of how many laps you've made. Every mile is another donation. Hang it from the handlebars and loop the longer one around the neck."

"Got it."

"I see you weren't the only one who thought ahead," the guy said, and pointed at someone approaching.

When he turned to look, Jeremy couldn't believe his eyes. There, pushing her bike toward the table was Nancy's mother — stark naked. "Ms. Franklin?" he said before he could think better of it.

Her eyes shot wide open and she said, "Oh — uhm... Hi Jeremy."

Though he was maintaining strict eye contact, he'd gotten a good look in that first glance. She had huge tits — pendulous, but not overly so. Her stomach was by no means flat, but she had great legs. An artfully trimmed triangle of blonde hair decorated her mound.

It was easy to see where Nancy had gotten the body he'd loved so much. She was hot for her age — an undeniable Milf.

"Let me get out of the way so you can get your number," he said as he saw color rising in her cheeks.

"I'm Gayle's friend, Jeanie," the brunette with Ms. Franklin said as he moved out of the way. She had a lot smaller tits, but had a nice body as well. He noticed that neither of them had tan lines, and assumed this wasn't their first time nude in the sun.

"Jeremy," he said as she checked him out with absolutely no shame.

She chuckled and said, "I heard. We had the same idea."

When she patted her bicycle seat, he saw that it was covered in t-shirt material as well. The women had taken time to cut it to shape and fit it with elastic, though.

"Yeah, seemed like a smart move." Since she was admiring him, he took a longer glance at her. She didn't seem to mind at all.

"Maybe we'll see you on the ride." She gave a little twitch of her eyebrows as she moved up to the table to take her number. "Happy Nude Day."

"Happy Nude Day," he repeated and flashed her a grin as he turned.

He heard a giggle and then Jeanie's voice whispering as he pushed his bike back toward Ann. If nothing else, he'd seen Nancy's mother naked, which he was sure his ex would have hated.

She deserved it.

Ann impatiently waved for him to hurry as he approached, focusing his mind on the task at hand. Even though he had competition, all hope wasn't lost. Becky was as much of a catch as Ann, and there was nothing particularly intimidating about the other guys. Ann had also made a play for him in the past.

He liked his odds.

****

Snake eyes! Jeremy thought sarcastically as he watched the group ride off. So much for the odds. After only a few laps, it was obvious that both girls had set their sights on someone else. They didn't even seem to notice that he was hanging back at the water tent when they rode away.

That left him with a difficult decision. His first thought was to ride back to his car and go home, because the day was obviously a bust. If he just vanished, that would look bad, though. Even if the girls were with someone else now, that might not always be the case. He could be blowing a shot later.

Trying to think of some decent excuse to tell them before leaving didn't go anywhere either. The best he could come up with was a fake injury, and even he was suspicious of that. Ann was a huge booster of breast cancer research, so leaving for any reason might permanently take her out of the picture.

The thought of catching up to grin and bear it was far from appealing. It seemed like a no-win situation.

"Well, hello again, Jeremy."

He turned toward the voice to see Ms. Franklin and her friend, so he echoed, "Hello again."

"Worked up a bit of a sweat. I'm all wet." The brunette brushed beads of perspiration off her breasts, wearing a crooked grin the whole while. Once again, she was showing no shame in flaunting her body, or admiring his. He certainly hadn't missed the double entendre.

"Yeah, it's pretty hot," he agreed.

"You're not riding alone, are you?" Jeanie asked as she picked up a cup of water.

"I guess so," he answered.

"Well, that's not safe at all. You should always ride with someone, especially in this sort of heat."

It might be good advice, but it was suspect under the circumstances. With the number of people on the ride, it would be a minute at most before someone happened across him, if something were to happen.

The brunette directed her attention to Ms. Franklin and said, "I think he should ride with us, don't you, Gayle? Besides, we're already starting to bore each other. We know each other too well. We could use the company."

Jeremy could see Gayle's face flushing. She was backed into a corner. After a moment of hesitation, she said, "I suppose so."

"So," Jeanie asked, "Care to keep us company?"

"Sure, why not," he answered. If nothing else, it would be nice scenery, and every moment he spent with his ex's naked mother felt like jamming a needle into a voodoo doll of Nancy.

"Well, that settles that," Jeanie said. Gayle offered a nervous smile and a nod.

"Ready to go when you are," he said.

The two women each had a second cup of water, and then mounted their bikes. Once back on the trail, they rode side by side.

Jeanie asked, "Are you just here for the ride, or are you staying?"

"Just here for the ride," he answered.

"Gayle and I are going to stay at least tonight. We have one of the air-conditioned cabins."

"So, you're nudists?" The instant he asked the question, he could see the embarrassment on Ms. Franklin's face.

"I am," Jeanie answered. "I've been working on her. Finally managed to talk her into the ride because of the breast cancer benefit. What about you?"

There was no way he was saying why he had really come to the event. "Just doing my part for a good cause."

"And to see a few naked ladies?" the brunette suggested, fixing him with a knowing stare.

"That may have had something to do with it," he admitted after a brief hesitation.

Jeanie laughed, and then said, "I told you, didn't I, Gayle?"

The blonde nodded, and the hint of a smile tugged at her lips. Jeremy wasn't sure how long it lasted, because they hit a rough patch on the trail. The way that set the blonde's huge tits to bouncing and jiggling was quite the distraction.

"Going to college?" Jeanie asked.

He tore his eyes away from Ms. Franklin's eye-catching attributes and answered, "Yeah. Mechanical engineering."

The brunette followed up with, "Getting good grades?"

"Top five percent."

"You always did," Gayle said, surprising him. "I wish some of that had rubbed off on Nancy when you were dating."

"She never cared much about school work," he said. It was one of the reasons she had dumped him. Apparently, going to parties in the middle of the week with her was more important than passing classes, as far as Nancy was concerned.

"She's never cared about much of anything," the blonde said with disappointment dripping from her tone.

"Or anyone," he couldn't resist adding.

"Don't we both know that," Gayle agreed, and then shook her head.

"She made you out to be the biggest..." He trailed off, remembering whom he was talking to.

"The biggest bitch? I know," the busty blonde finished. "You're lucky. You were able to break up with her. I'm stuck with her."

"She broke up with me," he corrected.

She did a double-take and said, "Really?" Then she sighed and rolled her eyes. "I don't know why I'm surprised she lied to me."

"Yeah, we both know all about that, too."

The blonde chuckled. "All too well."

"This is why I never had kids," Jeanie interjected.

"Or got married," Ms. Franklin said. "You were the smart one."

"You said it, not me," Jeanie responded.

They all laughed at that as they continued around the circuit.

****

Though the ride lasted until six, the crowd had significantly thinned by two in the afternoon.

"Wait, Ms. Terrance?" Jeremy asked, once again surprised by how interesting the conversation with the two older women was. "The same one who was teaching algebra when I was there?"

Gayle slowly nodded. "She was in her second year teaching when I was in high school, and I hated her. Do you remember when Nancy talked back to her and got detention?"

"Yeah. She really went off."

"And do you remember going out with her that weekend?"

He tried to think back to that week, but it was a little hazy. "I think so."

"You did," Gayle said. "The reason Nancy wasn't grounded is because I hated that witch so much that I couldn't bring myself to punish her for talking back."

He chuckled and said, "Guess she hasn't changed."

"Not a bit."

Ms. Franklin — or Gayle as he had grown accustomed to thinking of her — had loosened up as the day went on. Much of that had to do with her friend drawing her into the conversation. Jeanie seemed bound and determined to help the blonde feel comfortable in her own skin.

Quite literally, considering they were naked.

The brunette wiped her brow as they all rolled to a stop at the water tent. "I think we should probably take a break and cool down," she suggested.

"I was about to say the same thing," Gayle agreed. "I've been staring long and hard at the showers every time we passed by them for the last few laps."

After a few cups of water to slake their thirst, Gayle said, "I need to go to the ladies' room."

Jeanie said, "I'm fine. How about we meet you at the shower?"

Though she looked a little perplexed, Gayle said, "I'll see you there."

Gayle rode off, and when she was out of sight, Jeanie climbed on her bike and said, "Come on. We don't have much time."

It was Jeremy's turn to be confused by that, but he mounted up anyway.

They had only ridden a few feet away from the water tent when the brunette upped the ante. "I noticed you checking Gayle out."

He really had no idea what to say.

"Oh, be serious. You're looking, and you like what you see, don't you?"

What the fuck, he thought. "Yeah, I'm looking."

"I'll let you in on a little secret. She's looking, too. And she already told me she likes what she sees. Of course, she knew that before she saw what was going on down there," Jeanie said, and then nodded at his crotch.

"Seriously?"

"Oh yes. She's been having naughty fantasies about you for a while now. You've given her vibrator more than one workout."

Jeremy stared at her and sputtered. He was hardly shy, but the shock of that statement was enough to leave him at a loss for thought — let alone words.

"I'm going to cut to the chase, because it won't be long before she catches up. She's been down on herself ever since the divorce. She needs to get laid by some hot stud, and you fit the bill."

"Holy shit. You're trying to hook me up with her?"

"Exactly. She'll never make a move, but if you do, I know she'll jump your bones in a second. She was wild in college. I was her roommate. I know. I bet she'd rock your world."

Though he'd managed to keep it under control all day by some miracle, the conversation was sending a surge of blood down below. It wasn't even half-mast, but Jeanie noticed. Some of the rushing blood diverted into his face when she looked at it and moaned.

"Well, well. Looks like you are interested," she said, and then twitched her eyebrows.

Jeremy slowed and stopped before reaching the showers, because there were several people there. "What do you mean by making a move?"

"Does that mean you want to fuck her?"

Not only was that thought exciting in and of itself, but the revenge factor on his ex added a cherry on top. There was no point in mincing words with Jeanie, either, so he answered, "Yeah."

"Perfect. I got a text earlier, and one of the camp regulars I've been playing around with is coming in soon. I'll work it out so I leave the two of you alone in the cabin when I go to see him."

"And then what?"

The brunette laughed and pointed at his now fully erect cock. "Let her see that hard, and that's probably all it will take. She needs it bad. It's all she can talk about when we're alone, and it's driving me crazy. Trust me. I'll break the ice before I leave."

"I still don't think it's going to be that easy," he said.

"Trust me. Now, think about baseball or something. If she sees you hard before I can corner her with you, she's liable to run."

Easier said than done, he thought as she pushed her bicycle toward the showers. He got off his bike and stood next to it, drank from his water bottle, and tried to use the t-shirt dangling from the seat to hide his erection. The saving grace was sifting through his memories, trying to think of anything but sex. He remembered the time on spring break when he'd seen four women who were easily 350 pounds each at the beach in bikinis.

That took the steel out of him in a hurry and made his skin crawl.

He parked his bike at the showers — manhood dangling once more — just as Gayle rode up.