Like Riding a Bike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on in, the water's fine," Jeanie said as she luxuriated in the spray.

Seeing the two older women with rivulets of water cascading down their bodies threatened to send him rising once more. Letting the spray hit him in the face and a few thoughts back to that day on the beach did the trick of keeping him flaccid.

"I don't know about you, but a half hour or so in the air-conditioning sounds like a good idea," Jeanie suggested when she turned off her shower.

Gayle nodded. "We should put on fresh sunscreen, too."

Jeanie waved her hand toward the blonde and said, "Lead the way. You have the key."

Only a few people were near the cabins and campsites. Most were either on their bikes, down by the lake, or socializing elsewhere. Jeremy shivered as he stepped into the air-conditioned cabin. Though the ride from the showers had given his skin time to dry, he'd wetted his hair, and that set off the chill.

The brunette wasted no time in taking charge. She took him by the hand and led him to the table. "Have a seat," she suggested, then pulled out a second chair for Gayle across from him.

He sat down, and Gayle did the same. As if on cue, a tone sounded from Jeanie's phone. She smiled as she tapped to bring up the message, and surreptitiously winked to Jeremy.

"It's Brent," Jeanie told her friend.

Gayle asked, "So, it will be four when we start again?"

"Most likely," the brunette said — her smile turning crooked and mischievous. She then pulled a chair over right next to Gayle, sat down, and leaned in to whisper in her ear.

The blonde smiled and shook with a silent chuckle at first, but then her brow furrowed. A moment later, her eyes shot wide open. She tried to turn toward Jeanie, but her friend followed and kept whispering. When Gayle's eyes darted toward him for a moment, he knew what Jeanie was saying, and he started rising.

Then the brunette hefted Gayle's left breast, and he distinctly heard the words boobies bouncing, which hastened the process dramatically.

"Jeanie," Gayle hissed through clenched teeth when she pulled away.

Jeanie laughed as she slid her chair back and stood up. "It's just like riding a bike — except more fun — and you need to get back in the saddle." She then looked at Jeremy, saw what was happening under the table, and waved for him to stand up.

Gayle's eyes homed in on his bobbing erection when he stood, and she gasped.

"Happy Nude Day," Jeanie declared while gesturing at his cock like a game show model. She gave him a light smack on the ass and told her friend, "I'll send you a message later."

With that, she strutted to the door and out. Gayle stood up and backed away from the table. Her face was red, but she didn't look away from him. After a second or two, her eyes dropped down to his erection again, and when she looked back up, she asked, "So, she wasn't kidding?"

Jeremy shook his head and gave his aching cock a squeeze.

It was like night and day. In the space of a heartbeat, the panic drained out of her expression, and a sultry smile spread across her face. She slowly slid her hands up her sides to cup her breasts and asked, "You like these?"

"Love them," he said as he took the couple of steps toward her.

"Then show me."

Jeremy groaned as he cupped her breasts in his hands. They were far bigger than any he'd seen for real, let alone touched. They were soft, heavy, and hot. Her nipples were hard, and he gave them a flick with his thumbs, which made her whimper. Then her fingers curled around his cock.

"You're so hard," she gasped.

He let out a growl and lifted her right nipple to his lips.

Gayle moaned and squeezed him tighter. He sucked the bud hard, and felt her shudder. Her other breast pressed against the side of his face, and when he looked up, he saw her licking her nipple while looking down at him.

"That's fucking hot," he said before giving her another suck.

She stepped back unexpectedly, and he let her nipple go. Before he had time to process what she was doing, she sank down to her knees in front of him. One hand cupped his balls while the fingers of the other glided up and down his twitching organ.

"It's been a while — especially with one as big as yours," she said as she caressed him. Then she looked up into his eyes.

"You're doing fine so far."

She grinned and leaned forward, maintaining eye contact. Her tongue snaked out, and she traced the tip along the ridge of his cockhead. His breath emerged in a sharp burst, and a clear drop of pre-cum welled up from him. Gayle looked down, saw it, and immediately gathered it up on her tongue. She moaned and shivered from the taste.

Jeremy put a hand on the back of her head and said, "Fuck yeah."

Gayle kept swirling her tongue over the bulbous tip and said, "Tastes so good."

Then her lips closed over him.

She sucked hard, pressing her tongue against him, and then let him pop from between her lips. They both gasped at the same time, and then she took him back in.

Jeremy growled and groaned. Her lips slid up and down his hard shaft, locked tight around it. Her cheeks were concave from the pressure, which was like nothing he'd ever felt before. Nancy was the best he'd ever had, but in only a few seconds, her mother put her to shame. His other hand joined the first, and his fingers fisted into her hair.

She pulled back to the tip after a few more sucks, and then held the head in her mouth while looking up at him. When her eyes dipped down again, she did something that left him breathless. She swallowed his cock.

Jeremy grunted several times while she kept her lips wrapped around his root for long, glorious seconds. She opened wide and emitted a croak as she jerked away. Thick strands of saliva decorated his manhood and dangled from her lips. She took only a moment to swallow and draw in a breath before engulfing him again. A cough shook her when her nose left the nest of his pubic hair the second time.

"That was... Fuck!" he spat out as she swallowed and caught her breath.

"Never... Never been deepthroated before?" she asked. "Guess Nancy couldn't do that, huh?"

Asking him to compare her to her daughter was an incredible turn on. His cock bounced in front of her, nodding its answer, and he said, "Not even close."

"Well, how about this? Fuck my mouth."

Gayle wrangled his tip with her tongue and closed her lips around him. Then she reached up, grabbed his buttocks, and pulled him toward her. His first thrust was slow, but when her fingernails dug into his skin, he pulled back and gave her a far quicker stroke. She croaked, gagged, and coughed, but took him for a dozen fast, deep strokes before she had to pull away.

A glob of spittle hung from her chin, and a trail of it ran between her breasts. She looked up at him, panting for breath, and reached between her legs. When she pulled the fingers from her folds, they glistened with her wetness.

Jeremy grabbed her arm, lifting it until he could put her fingers in his mouth. He sucked them clean of the bittersweet treat, and then said, "You taste better than Nancy, too."

Still holding her hand, he used it to pull her up off her knees. As soon as she gained her feet, he pushed her toward the table, slipped his hands beneath her butt, and lifted. She yelped in surprise as he picked her up and sat her down on the table. It wobbled alarmingly, but held as he pushed her back toward the center. Once he had her there, he pushed her knees up and out.

She was shaved bare except for the triangle on her mound, and her lips were thicker than Nancy's. They had parted with her legs, and he could see the wetness between them.

"Oh, hurry," she pleaded as he put his hands on the table and bent over her. A frustrated moan escaped her when he paused to fill his lungs with the scent of her arousal, rather than diving straight into her pussy.

"Please," she begged again while squeezing her breasts.

Nancy had always talked dirty to him when they had sex, and he'd grown to love it, so he asked, "Please, what?"

"Please, eat my pussy," she blurted out, and reached for the back of his head.

He resisted her efforts to pull him against her wet heat — and his own desire to do so. "How bad do you want it?"

"I need it. I need it so bad. My pussy is so hot. Please."

"Lick those tits for me again."

Gayle went above and beyond. She released his head, squeezed her breasts together, lifted them, and tongued both nipples at the same time.

He gave her one fleeting, tongue-tip lick that made her squeal. "Can you suck them?"

She proved she could, sucking her right nipple between her lips almost before he finished.

"The other one, too," he said. As soon as she took it in her mouth, he ran his tongue along the length of her lips, getting a good taste of her. She moaned around her nipple, and the sound jumped in volume when he stopped just short of licking her clit.

"God, please," she said in a pitiful sounding moan. When she realized he was hovering over her, waiting for more, she said, "Eat my pussy and make me come."

Jeremy stabbed his tongue deep inside her.

"Oh my god. Ah," Gayle cried out as he swirled his tongue over her walls. "That feels so good."

Jeremy moaned into her folds, and then sucked on them for good measure. Her hands slapped hard on the table, and he looked up to see her gripping the edges. He slipped his tongue between her nether lips, and this time, he completed the journey to her clit.

Gayle lurched and yelped as his tongue washed over the center of her pleasure. The sound made his heart race. He gave the swollen bud a flick of his tongue, and then another. She cried out again. Nancy was a moaner, but her mother was obviously a screamer, and he was determined to see just how loud she could be.

He wasn't disappointed when a series of much stronger licks prompted her to yell, "F-fuck yes!"

"You like that?" he asked.

She proved she'd caught onto his dirty-talk kink when she answered, "I love the way you eat my pussy."

"Want me to make you come?"

"Yes. I want to come all over your fucking tongue."

He homed back on her clit, licking hard enough to lift her hood this time. She rewarded him with a high-pitched scream. The fingers of one hand fisted in his hair again as he continued the assault on her naked clit.

"Just like that. Right there. Don't stop," she said in a rush.

Jeremy kept up the pressure, reveling in the way she voiced her pleasure. When he eased off to tease her labia with his tongue, she pulled hard on his hair, forcing him back to her clit. Her other hand joined the first to hold him tight against her pussy. He licked her harder and faster, planning to slow down and delay her orgasm, but she surprised him.

After only a couple of minutes, she loosed her loudest scream yet and came.

His eyes shot open in surprise when her thighs clamped down on his head. She writhed and lurched, causing the table to creak in protest, but he rarely heard that sound over her screams of release. Every flick of his tongue seemed to send her to new heights. Then, at last, a painful jerk of his hair forced him to retreat.

Gayle's legs snapped shut with the speed of a steel trap. She rolled onto her side and curled up into a ball, letting out loud, pained whimpers. Jeremy had never been with a woman who came so fast — and hard. Her face, neck, and chest were all flushed bright red. Her eyes were tightly closed, but her mouth hung open, and her jaw quivered. Drops of her wetness decorated the table and coated his chin, attesting to how soaked she was. He stood over her, watching her come, and licked her bittersweet juices from his lips.

One hand shook, seemingly beyond her control. Then her back arched. When her muscles relaxed from that tight contraction, she went limp, and desperately gasped for breath.

"Damn," he muttered.

Gayle whimpered three or four times before her lips managed to form the word, "J-jesus!"

"Good?"

Her eyes opened and she chuckled, but a lingering pulse of orgasmic energy caused her to lurch and yelp.

After giving his nagging cock a squeeze, he said, "Never saw Nancy come like that."

Gayle moaned, "Oh my god." After panting for a second, she said, "Thought I was going to pass out."

He stepped around the table so he was standing with his cock bobbing in front of her, letting her know there was more where that came from.

She moaned and licked her lips from the sight of him. Reaching out with a shaking hand, she caressed his hardness and said, "I can't believe you're so turned on."

"Especially when you're talking dirty," he hinted.

"Oh? You like that?" When he nodded, she said, "Do you want to stick that big, hard cock in my tight little pussy? Do you want to fuck me? Fuck me like a dirty little whore?"

Holy shit, he thought. Nancy had nothing on her mom in that department either. "You want this dick?" he asked.

"Oh yes, please. My poor pussy is aching. I need your cock deep inside of me."

"Come here and bend over, then."

She still seemed a little weak as she slid off the table. The moment her feet touched the floor, Jeremy grabbed an arm to spin her around. He pushed on her back, and she bent over the table. Presented to him as her ass was, he couldn't resist spanking it.

"Oh!" she cried out, and then looked over her shoulder at him. "I want it. I want that cock so bad. Give it to me."

His initial thought had been to make her beg a little more because it was so hot, but she'd already driven him past the point of playing around. He dug the fingers of his left hand into her hip, and guided his cock with the other. The head touched her nether lips, slipping between them with ease.

"Please, don't make me wait. Give me that—" Gayle's eyes pinched closed and her voice failed her as the head of his cock stretched her canal.

Jeremy groaned, surprised by the resistance he felt. She was dripping wet, but he had to hold on and push hard to slide inside her. Gayle drew in a loud, ragged breath followed by a weepy cry as his shaft vanished into her depths.

"So big," she whimpered when his balls tapped against her.

"Fuck, your pussy's tight," he growled as he withdrew. All the illusions he had about older women who had kids being loose had gone straight out the window. The next thrust was easier, but not by much.

"Oh my god. Big. So big. Fuck!" she exclaimed in a tight-throated rush of words.

Naturally, it was an ego boost. He was reasonably confident with his size, but she was acting as if he was shoving his whole arm inside her. His next thrust drew a loud, broken whimper.

He kept stroking — opening her up to him — and basked in the primal sounds rising from her throat. She held onto the edge of the table with her left hand, and after a few thrusts, she slid the other beneath her. He felt her nether lips moving as she played with her clit.

Just as caught up in the feeling as she was, he unconsciously voiced his pleasure. "Ah. Oh yeah. Uh huh."

"Give it to m-me," she said on his next thrust.

"You want it faster?"

"Faster! Harder! Fuck me!" pretty much answered that. A startled-sounding screech still leapt from her lips when he did it, though.

Jeremy's balls and thighs slapped against her. Shockwaves traveled through her ass from the clash of their bodies. She dropped down onto her elbow after the third fast thrust, squishing her breasts against the tabletop. The slight change in angle allowed him to slam into her even harder.

His grunts, her screams, and the loud smacks of their colliding flesh filled the cabin. He thrust into her with pile driver force, rocking her body forward. Her fingers brushed against his shaft, moving at a furious pace and slippery with her juices. The table's legs grated on the floor, joining in the cacophony.

Jeremy closed his eyes and threw his head back. The first tickles were building in the head of his cock, and he didn't want to come yet. He focused his will, but knew he would have to slow down soon.

Or, so he thought.

While he was still trying to decipher her garbled squeal of, "Going to come," she exploded into orgasm.

He winced from the volume and pitch of her scream, and then gasped from the squeeze of her walls around him. In the midst of pulling back for another stroke, she lurched forward, scooting the table a couple of inches, and he slipped free. He took his cock in hand, aiming for her gaped canal. Before he could slide back inside her, the hand that had been tending to her clit covered her pussy, denying him.

Jeremy slapped his pussy-slick cock against her ass and watched her come. When the first wave of screaming and writhing died down, he tried to worm his cock under her hand.

"Wait. Wait," she pleaded. When he backed off, she reached for one of the chairs.

Seeing that the chair was too far away, he grabbed it and slid it in behind her. She sat down hard when it touched her legs. Then, another wave of orgasm rolled through her.

Something popped into his head, and he decided to jump on it while he had the chance. He moved in beside her, which put his cock right at eye level. She turned toward him and moaned.

"Nancy would never suck it after I fucked her."

Gayle shuddered and said, "Oh, really?" She smiled, stuck out her tongue, and wiggled it in invitation.

Jeremy thrust his hips forward and she licked him from root to tip with a broad stroke of her tongue.

"So fucking hot," he said.

"You like watching me taste my pussy?" she asked before licking the side of his shaft.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it. I always suck my vibrator clean after I come, but it tastes even better on your cock."

He played with her tits while she lapped up her juices, unable to resist them. After she finished by taking him into her throat again, he decided to try for another treat.

"Nancy never let me come on her face, either."

"Yeah?" she said, and then licked her lips. "I like that too, but I have a better idea."

"Like what?"

"How about you shoot that hot load deep inside me?"

Stunned by the suggestion, he blurted, "In your pussy?"

She grinned at his reaction and nodded. "I want to feel you explode inside me. Fill me up."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yes. Do you want to? Do you want to fuck me and come in my pussy?"

"Hell yes."

She lifted her hands and said, "Help me up, then."

Her legs wobbled a bit as she stood, but once on her feet, she was steady. She brushed his manhood with her fingertips, swept past him, and strutted toward one of the beds. He fell in step before she was out of reach and stroked her swaying ass all along the way. When she paused at the edge of the bed, he slid his hands up to her tits instead.

Gayle moaned, "Mmm hmm," and bumped her bottom into him. He rubbed his hardness into the cleft between her cheeks while continuing to squeeze and jiggle her breasts.

"You know, there's something else Nancy never let me do," He said, and then poked her harder with his cock.

"Oh, I'm not ready for that," she said, knowing that he was asking for anal.

"Well, I had to try."

"I suppose so. There is something I'm ready for, though."

"What's that?"

"I'm ready to have that cock back inside me."

Jeremy gave her tits one last squeeze, and then slid his hands down to her waist. She turned, sat down on the mattress, and then crawled to the head of the bed. He was right behind her.

Once she rested her head on the pillow, Gayle parted her legs wide and stroked her breasts. "I want you," she said in a breathy whisper.

Jeremy moved between her legs and rose up onto his knees, more than ready to fulfil that wish. While he took his erection in hand, she slid her elbows beneath her so she could watch. The head of his cock settled against her nether lips.