Like Riding a Bike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, give it to—" Gayle began. Whatever else she had planned to say was lost in a high-pitched groan when the head of his cock popped inside her.

He took it slow, wanting to enjoy every moment of her walls caressing him. She remained propped up on her elbows, her eyes wide and fixed on his cock stretching her as it vanished. When her nether lips kissed his root, she let her head fall back to the pillow.

"Oh my god," she whimpered, "You're so deep."

He pulled back and thrust again, making her breasts quiver. "You feel so good."

"So do you. Fuck me."

He did just that, pulling out slowly, and then driving his cock home hard. She yelped every time his balls slapped against her. After a few thrusts, he let go of her thigh with his right hand and centered his fingers over her clit. Coming at it from behind her leg was awkward, so he tried from the front. That wasn't much better, and it took some of the power from his thrusts.

Gayle's fingers touched his. "Is this okay?"

"Yeah," he said. "I want to see you play with yourself."

She shivered and moaned. "Good. Some guys think it's saying they're not good enough. I want you to concentrate on fucking me hard."

"Like this?" he asked. The thrust that followed released a loud clap. Her breasts went from quivering to jiggling.

"Yes! Just like that!"

True to his word, Jeremy watched her fingers circle over her hood. It wasn't long before she picked up the pace, tugging at her nether lips on the upward rise of the circle. With every slow slide from her depths, more of her wetness coated his cock and dribbled out around it. The slam that followed sent shockwaves through her body, and never failed to elicit a sexy vocal response.

One such cry emerged as, "Faster!"

He didn't respond immediately, letting her growl in frustration for a pair of even slower strokes. When he gave her what she wanted after that, her head lifted from the pillow and her mouth opened wide, though only a squeak emerged from her tight throat.

The headboard tapped against the wall. Her tits bounced violently from the assault. Even when she put a restraining arm beneath the heavy globes, it couldn't pen them in. The rosy flush in her cheeks began to spread through her face and down to her neck. Apparently unable to circle her fingers fast enough for her needs, she switched to rubbing them back and forth.

A growl rumbled in Jeremy's throat and he clenched his teeth. The faster pace and the tight squeeze of her canal were beginning to take a toll on his willpower. The hot itch swelled in his shaft, edging steadily toward the inevitable despite his best efforts to contain it. Closing his eyes was of no help, because the smack of their bodies colliding and her screams of ecstasy were just as exciting as the sight of her. He knew from experience that the only thing holding him back was the very thing driving him toward the edge. The moment he faltered, he was done for.

Meanwhile, Gayle's fingers thrummed over her clit at a furious pace. She writhed and thrashed on the bed, causing strands of blonde hair to stick to her sweat-dampened face. "So close!" she exclaimed in a pained voice.

"Fuck! I'm about to come," Jeremy growled.

"Don't stop! Fuck meee!" she screamed, the last word turning into a rising squeal.

But it was too late for him. The very next time he buried his cock in her depths, he let out a roar that would have done a lion proud and erupted into her clinging sheath.

"Please!" he dimly heard her scream over the thundering of his heartbeat in his ears.

Somehow, he found the strength and presence of mind to pull back and slam into her. A second roar that he could feel in his chest echoed back from the walls, and another volcanic burst of cum flooded her depths. He could only follow that up with an uncoordinated, jerky half-thrust into her cum-filled pussy.

It was enough.

Gayle's shriek of climax drowned out his quavering groan. He fell forward onto his hands when her walls clamped down on his pulsing manhood. A moment later, a foot thumped into the small of his back and fingernails bit into his shoulder. He dropped down onto his elbows in a reflexive response to the pain, pressing her damp and heaving breasts against his chest.

The ecstasy clouded his thoughts as he pumped cum into her for what felt like an eternity. He only realized he'd jerked free of her when cool air kissed his manhood. Gayle continued to cry out from the orgasmic energy coursing through her body and hold him tight against her.

Long minutes of gasping for breath passed before either of them began to recover from the sweet agony.

Jeremy rolled off of her when he shivered from the air-conditioning reasserting itself over the heat of their coupling. His softening cock tapped against his skin when he settled, leaving an imprint formed of their mingled cum.

Gayle let out a long moan, though it sharpened and rose into a whimper at the end. Following a gasp to draw air back into her lungs, she chuckled, and then said, "Oh god, yes."

His heavy eyes had closed, but he forced them open when he felt the bed shift. Gayle had propped up onto her elbows again. She looked between her legs and smiled.

"Wow," she said, and then turned to him. "Look."

Though his body was screaming to stay right where he was and go to sleep, he overrode it to sit up. When he looked between her legs, he could see tendrils of cum hanging from her pussy lips, and more pooled on the bed below. She pushed, and a bubble of cum welled up from inside her. It dribbled down her labia to join the rest.

"Did Nancy ever make you come that hard?" she asked.

The truth was that he could think of a few times — especially the first time they'd fucked. There was no reason to tell her that, though. "No way," he answered.

She sank back to the bed and said, "I don't think I've ever come that hard. Oh, it's still coming out. It's a good thing my tubes are tied."

With that, she reached between her legs, gathered up the cream on her fingers, and brought it to her lips. Jeremy closed his eyes, lurched, and grunted when the sight sent a pulse through his sensitive manhood.

"Mmm, we taste so good together."

"Shit," was all he could wearily mutter in response when he heard her sucking on her fingers again.

A tone sounded, but they both ignored it as they basked in the afterglow of their orgasms. Some time later, the sound broke the hum of the air-conditioning twice more in rapid succession. This time, Gayle got up.

Jeremy watched her rifle through her suitcase with one hand. The other was cupped between her legs, catching the cum still leaking from her. The towel she pulled from her luggage a few seconds later replaced her hand. She held the towel in place with her thighs and used the dangling tail to wipe the cream off her hand. Her phone sounded off yet again from the table where she'd left it. He smiled as he watched her strut over to recover the device.

Gayle laughed when she looked at the screen, and then returned with the phone to show him the messages.

"So, did you chicken out, or do you have that freshly fucked look?" Jeanie's first message said. The three that followed were all, "Hello??"

When he finished reading, she tapped out a response, and showed it to him after she sent it. It read, "We both need another shower."

Jeanie's answer popped up a moment later. "Yay! Me too."

Gayle sat the phone down, and then reached out to trace her fingers over his chest. "God, you were amazing," she said.

"So were you."

"I guess it is just like riding a bike."

"Except a lot more fun," he said, also echoing what Jeanie had said before she left.

"Speaking of which, are you ready to have a shower and get back to the ride?"

He groaned and said, "Fuck, I can't move." It didn't help that her touch was sending blood surging back into his sensitive manhood.

"Oh... Don't be silly," she said, and then noticed what was going on between his legs. She gasped in surprise, and then looked him in the eyes to ask, "Are you getting hard again? Already?"

He grinned and shrugged. "Halfway."

She closed her eyes, and shuddered. "I don't think I can handle any more right now."

He wasn't so sure he could either, but said, "I bet you could."

"As tempting as it is, let's wait," she said, and then swung her legs over the edge of the bed. "Let's have a shower and get a few more miles in before the ride is over. It's for a good cause."

He nodded, and then groaned as he forced himself to sit up.

Gayle walked to her suitcase again, but paused to look over her shoulder and say, "Besides, I want you to build up a nice, big load of cum to shoot all over my face later."

Her phone sounded off, and he looked at the message from Jeanie before climbing out of the bed. It said, "Happy, happy Nude Day, huh?"

He couldn't have agreed more.

****

Hope you enjoyed this Nude Day romp! Your votes decide the winner of the contest, so please cast yours for my tale. No multi-voting or down-voting other people, though. Play fair!

Comments and favorites are, of course, most welcome. Every one is a nice boost that encourages me to spin my next naughty yarn.