Like Slut Mom, Like Slut Daughter

Story Info
Mother teacher shy daughter about sex and how to be a slut.
11.4k words
4.6
259.2k
451

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,064 Followers

All throughout my life, my mother has been a great mom. She became pregnant with me at 17 but in spite of that obstacle and my father disappearing, she was always there for me. Not only did my mom make sure that I had everything I needed, but most of what I wanted. Overcoming the teen mother hardship, she graduated from high school and earned her degree from Stanford.

My mother's name is Beverly and she is a gorgeous lady, even now at 36 years old, my friends refer to her as a MILF. She is 5'9, 115 pounds, with a lean, tight figure and the only thing artificial is her boobs after receiving DD cup implants in 2006. She works as a credit analysis in a downtown Los Angeles high-rise skyscraper. Mom dresses very professional with her skirts, high heels, button-up blouses, blazers, and lady suits. She consistently turns guys' heads and they would kill to be with her.

My mom's only weakness is that she loves sex and wants plenty of it. Of course I didn't understand that as a little girl but as I became a preteen, she told me that she would never remarry or even have a steady boyfriend, yet, I would see her bring home guy after guy. Inexplicably, I would rarely see the same one more than a couple of weeks except for an older man named Harold who would pop in from time to time. I just thought Mom was a friendly person who liked for people to sleep over. Through the thin drywall, I could hear her bed thumping and in my immature mind, I thought her and her friend were jumping on the bed. Who knew?

When I would hear things like, "Oh baby, give me a facial," I probably thought he was actually putting a cleansing mask on her face or playing a game of some sort. I remember my mom saying the filthiest, nastiest things, but I never questioned the reason. In our childlike imaginations, we are not sure what to think. Of course as I got a little older, I was starting to put two and two together.

As for me, I started having boyfriends in middle school and even though I had many boys texting me and showering me with compliments, I remained shy. By the time I was a freshman in high school, I was fully developed and the comments from the boys got raunchier but I really didn't let it bother me. Even older men would tell me that I was beautiful and looked exactly like a younger version of my mom with my dirty blond hair and toned body, earned from participating in athletics. Throughout my freshman and sophomore years, I hadn't done anything sexual with a boy other than kiss or hold hands. I was going to save myself for marriage.

I had turned 18 on a Thursday of my junior year and on that next Saturday, my friends threw me a party at Ashlynn's parents' house who were out of town. We drank, laughed, ate cake and I opened my gifts. It wasn't until the following Saturday, my scheduled birthday party with my mother was to take place. That evening with my friends, I was very tipsy and used an Uber to ride home. I walked inside the house and began to look for Mom. When I opened her bedroom door, there she was on her bed and while on her knees, a guy was standing behind her, fucking her doggie style as another man was on his knees in front of her with his hard cock in her mouth.

"Oh God! I'm so sorry!" I blurted out while quickly closing the door behind me.

Just as the door closed, I could hear my mom yell from behind it, "Britt! Come back in! Honey, come in here!"

I was emotionally torn between the shock of seeing my mom get sandwiched by two men in a wild threesome and the eroticism from seeing my mom get sandwiched by two men in a wild threesome. My sexual inexperience caused me to think it was weird, yet somewhat thrilling and horrifying, yet extremely hot. I have to admit, I was curious.

I reopened the door slowly, peeked my head in while both men had ceased their thrusting, she requested, "Come in here sweetie. You are a woman now and it's time you learn about sex. This is Charlie and Bill and they both work in sales." Charlie nodded his hello while Bill smiled his.

"I'm not sure. I just don't know what to think about all this," I embarrassingly stated while Charlie's cock was still buried in her pussy and Bill's arched erection was clearly wet from her saliva.

"Oh, nonsense, get in here. As a matter of fact, you can finish both guys off for me," she insisted.

Although shocked and hesitant, I entered the room. I was still dressed in my skirt, tight white top with a half jacket, and black open toed heels. Even though I felt nervous, I had just enough alcohol in me to feel uninhibited and willing. Mom pulled away from Charlie, allowing his 7 inches to slip out of her as she sat down on the bed. It was also somewhat strange to see my own mother naked with her giant breasts staring at me.

"Damn, Bev, your daughter is gorgeous. She is even prettier than the pictures on your desk," said the dark haired, muscular Charlie who looked to be in his late twenties.

I smiled when my mom responded, "Thank you. I would like to think she takes after me. Britt, I want you to jerk Charlie off." She then patted the bed beside herself, "Come sit here and do it. Let Mommy see what ya got. Charlie, you stay were you are in front of me."

Up until then, I had never seen or touched a real life cock. With my three inch heels clicking on the hard wood floor, I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed next to my mother. I was excited to see the veiny, hard dick pointing directly at me. When I was a very little girl, I couldn't say Brittni, so I would call myself Bebe and that nickname stuck as my mom also would call me Bebe from time to time.

"Go ahead, Bebe, grab it and jerk it," Mom encouraged.

I reached forward and while using the overhand grip with my fingers on top and my thumb underneath, I grabbed the hard but spongy cock. I started moving my hand back and forth on it using my mom's caked on vaginal secretions as lube. It was very wet and slimy and the friction allowed me to smell my own mother's pussy. Charlie, leaned back, allowing his fisted dick to protrude forward. I sped up the pace.

"Is this good?" I asked to anyone willing to answer.

Over the smacking sound, my mom divulged her idea, "You're doing great but sweetie, why don't you stand up and swing around to the other side and jack him off on Mommy's tits. He loves cumming on boobs, don't ya Charlie?"

Charlie smiled and agreed, "Uh huh! Let's do it."

I stood, wrapped my left arm around the back of Charlie's waist, and began jerking him off with my right hand in perfect reach-around fashion like I was loading a shotgun.

Mom squeezed her huge boobs together like she was wearing the world's greatest pushup bra and ordered, "Jerk him Bebe. Make him coat my boobs. Come on Charlie, you mustn't keep me waiting."

Having my ear pressed along the side of his rib cage, I could hear his breathing become shallower. I continued to stroke his slippery erection toward my mom's boobs.

"Oh, fuck. Here it comes! Faster! Do in Faster! Ungggg! Ungggg!" Charlie bellowed, just as his cock started spitting all over Mom's tits.

A couple of shots struck my mother's neck and instantly began running down between her cleavage. I was trying to aim Charlie's spurting dick to coat each breast and nipple evenly. They both groaned while he unloaded his thick white seed all over them. Finally, after several squirts, his cock stopped releasing.

"Oh, yea. Look at all that mess. Britt, now I want you to rub it in all over Mommy's tits. Don't be shy, rub it in for me," Mom coaxed.

After releasing Charlie's half-hard spent cock, allowing it to flop downward, I moved closer and touched the warm slime that coated her boobs. I moved my hands in a circular motion like I was waxing a car. They became creamy and sticky as the cum dissolved into her skin like lotion.

"Pinch my nipples, sweetie. Don't forget them," my mom moaned while closing her eyes and tilting her head back, enjoying my pseudo breast massage.

It was very surreal having just seen a cock ejaculate for the first time and rubbing sperm all over my own mother's large tits. I did pinch them and was amazed how hard they felt. My pussy was getting wet from all these firsts. Even though I was a virgin who had never been penetrated, I was slightly hoping mom would have one of these guys fuck me.

She looked over at Bill who had just watched the action, stroking his cock, patiently awaiting his opportunity before directing him, "Ok, your turn Billy."

His cock was about the same length as Charlie's, but thicker and was leaking profusely, causing me to think he had already shot his load, "It's too late, mom, he already came."

"Oh sweetie, that's just precum. Bill is always leaking like a faucet...don't ya, Bill? Britt, get down here on your knees. Slide that rug over here so they don't hurt on the hard floor. Billy, you stand right here so I can watch my baby girl suck cock and teach her a few things if need be," Mom informed us.

I was nervous to have an audience and worried I wouldn't do it right in front of everyone. Soon after, I was down on my knees, with Bill's hard-on staring me in the face much to the encouragement of my own mother, "Don't be afraid of it baby. Put it in your mouth. Go slow at first."

I leaned in and wrapped my lips around Bill's leaking cock head as my mom put her hand on the back of my head, slowly pushing while guiding me, "That's it sweetie. Now go down on it. Yes, like that...deeper...deeper...now slide back and forth. Very good. Be careful and keep your teeth out of the way."

This guy's meat completely filled my mouth. I was doing my best to keep up, trying to make it feel good to him while making my mom proud.

When he whimpered his approval, mom giggled, "Feels good, don't it Billy? Look at her go. She's a natural, don't ya think?"

Billy groaned, "Fuck yea. She's damn good. I can tell she is her mother's daughter, that's for sure. If she keeps suckin me this good, it won't be long until I cum."

"You hear that Bebe? Bill likes it and you are doing great. Use your hand on his sac. Jostle his nuts around and feel how full they are," she encouraged.

My lips were starting to get numb and my jaw was a little tired but I followed mom's directions and cupped Bill's hanging balls. She was right, they felt large and tight as they hung in midair. I continued to suck his cock awaiting for him to cum. I wasn't sure how I was going to react to it squirting in my mouth but I thought that is what you were supposed to do when you give a blowjob and I wanted to please.

"Almost there baby. He has that look in his eye. I know that look. When he starts cumming, don't stop what you are doing. Keep a nice steady rhythm with your mouth moving and let him finish," Mom snickered.

I tried to mumble ok with a mouth full of dick, "Ohhhay."

She sternly warned Bill before offering advice to me, "Bill, you tell Britt, right before you go. Don't you choke her like you do me. She's trying to learn. Baby, when he starts cumming, use your tongue to block the back of your throat so the cum doesn't go down your windpipe. Keep breathing through your nose."

"Ok! Ok! Get ready! Ok! Auuughhhhhh Shit!" Bill warned as his thick meat blasted off in my mouth.

Even though Mom prepared me, the first shot still hit the back of my throat causing me to heave a bit. While Bill continued grunting like a bull, she quickly interjected and grabbed the back of my head to keep me in place, "Stay on it baby. Remember what I told ya. Keep moving until it stops squirting. Suck all the cum out. That's it sweetie, let him finish."

I recuperated quick and continued to suck his ejaculating pole. With mom's hand firmly holding my head in place, I could feel how warm and slimy the thick sperm felt coagulating on my tongue. Bill's cock spurted a few more times than Charlie's had just done. When the erection had finally ceased releasing, I wasn't sure what to do but mom took her hand away so I could pull back off it.

"Wow, fuck me. That felt insane. Bev, I think she might even be better than you," Bill sighed.

Mom jokingly responded to Bill before guiding me, "You better stop that or I'm cutting you off. Sweetie, it's ok, just swallow it. It won't hurt you. It's full of protein and other minerals. It will be a little salty but not bad at all."

I looked at her, closed my eyes and swallowed the mouthful of cum. She was right, it was slightly salty but didn't taste bad even though my natural reflex caused me to wince.

As I licked my lips, mom reached out, grabbed Bill's softening shaft and squeezed it tightly, causing a large dollop of sperm to emerge from his hole, "Don't forget this. It's always proper to make sure the pipe is completely cleaned out. Men will appreciate that after you suck their dicks."

I leaned in and with a quick suction pop from my lips, the glob was quickly replaced with just an empty hole. I swallowed the small sample and stood up while my mother praised me, "Very good baby. I'm so proud of you. You gave your first handjob and your first blowjob in the same night and judging by the smiles on these guys' faces, you were great. Go ahead out and get you something to drink to wash that sperm down. I'm gonna have these guys fuck me a little more. I need a couple orgasms before the evening's over."

I walked out and shut the door behind me. I noticed a little spot of cum on my skirt so I quickly went to the bathroom to wash it out and let it soak. Going to my room now dressed only in my blouse, panties and heels, I began shedding those items to put on some comfortable clothes. Having removed my shirt, bra and heels, I was about to pull my thong down when I realized it was pressing tightly against my clit and I loved the sensation it was giving me. That is when I also realized how wet my pussy had become through the entire ordeal. I was soaked and the front of my compressed silky turquoise panties, were just as wet.

I had diddled myself plenty of times before, but had never really gotten into what I would classify as a full blown masturbation session. I was tipsy, had just relieved two cocks and at that point, my lust was full blown. Adding the fact I could now hear my mom getting fucked hard through the walls, I was not going to hold anything back. I climbed onto my bed, hiked my knees upward, and rubbed my soggy covered crotch. I first rubbed up and down and that quickly turned into a circular motion.

I used my middle finger to press on my encased nub through the silky material. It sent electric shock waves through my pussy and I began to rub harder. I couldn't believe how it felt and without warning, my vaginal walls began to spasm. I knew I was cumming and continued my clitoral assault. Each orgasm I had was just a little stronger than the previous one. Using my mom's sexual prowess noises coming from the next room as the perfect audio masturbation material, I became so horny that I was very tempted to break my own flower and penetrate myself to a perfect climax.

I eventually rolled my thong off and tossed it onto the floor next to my heels. I was completely naked and visualized Charlie on top of me, pounding my virgin womb, like I could hear him doing to my mother. I would dip my finger tip inside my pussy and lick the juices clean. I wanted sex and at that moment, I would take any kinky, filthy type that was offered. I got on my knees and rubbed, I was on my back and fingered, and even laid on my back with my legs up against the headboard in a near head-standing position. I couldn't get enough and I think that I had at least 6 to 7 orgasms but now it's hard to remember.

When I had finished pleasuring myself is when I had noticed that the noises coming from my mom's bedroom had stopped. I had lost track of when that occurred but I got up to pee when I heard mom yell from her room.

I was still naked when I opened the door to hear her soothing voice, "There, you are. Come on in. Let's talk about the evening for a minute."

I covered my nipples with my hands as I was a little embarrassed. Mom's waist was under the blanket, her hair was tied back into a messy bun, wearing her dark rimmed glasses and reading her emails on her laptop. As I approached the other side of the bed, she flipped the blanket back for me to get under with her. I slid in like I had done for many years as a little girl, afraid of the oncoming thunderstorm. The only difference was this was the first time we were both nude in the same bed.

Mom sat the laptop on the night table before looking back at me, "So what did you think? Did you like what we did?"

I responded, "I will admit, at first I was very nervous but as things began to happen, it was an excited nervousness."

She continued, "I want you to know that I'm very proud of you. The way you handled those cocks, you looked like an old pro. Billy was still ranting about that blowjob you gave him when he left. Did you go back to your room and masturbate?"

"Uh, huh. How did you know that?" I asked.

"I assumed you did because you are naked for one, and it looked as though your lips were a little swollen when you were walking in," she reasoned. "Was it good?" She giggled.

"Oh, my god. I was so charged up and horny. I think I still might be. I did things to myself that might be illegal in several states," I joked.

Mom laughed before getting more serious, "I have an idea. It's gonna seem a little strange at first but I think you will like it. I want you to put your hand under the covers and feel me. I am still so wet."

At first I was shocked, "What? You want me to feel you down there? Are you serious? You are my mom, isn't that weird?"

"Maybe a little at first but I think once you start feeling and doing some things with it, you might really enjoy yourself," she encouraged again.

She took me by the wrist and slid my arm inside the blanket, directly in front of her. Mom spread her legs and moved my hand down until I felt her wetness. Her labia was swollen and inside it was extremely gooey.

"You feel that? That's where the guys came in me. I can't wait for to you start having sex. You are going to love it, Britt. Just feeling that big dick slide in and out of your pussy is a feeling that's hard to describe unless you have experienced it," Mom gleamed.

I didn't respond but I was getting aroused by feeling her gaping vagina. Should I have been getting excited from feeling my own mother's used pussy? Mom pulled my hand out from the covers and guided my moist fingers to my own mouth. I tasted hers, as well as her lovers' juices from my digits.

Mom seductively cooed, "Bebe, why don't you go down there and taste it from the source. Just a little taste. It will just be our little secret."

"Really? That would be so wrong, right?" I asked very puzzled.

She chuckled, "Honey, you came out of that vagina so I don't think it's that wrong to want to investigate it and maybe try to get back in it."

I was very curious. I was also reluctant but my horniness was leading my actions. Mom flipped up the blanket, exposing her little patch of pubic hair just over her slit. She simultaneously slid down so she could bend her knees higher while I put my face between her legs. She flipped the blanket back over her lap which immediately darkened everything. Her pussy aroma was permeating the confined space under the blanket which also began turning me on.

From through the blanket, I felt Mom's hand take the back of my head and pull me to her opening while she offered, "Go on baby. Get in there. Lick mommy's pussy. Don't hold anything back, show me what you got."

By then, my mouth was locked onto her salty lips. I could taste the leaking semen oozing out of her as well as her pee, telling me that she had just used the bathroom before I came into the room. I licked all around her opening as well as sucking the cum out of her stretched pussy.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,064 Followers