Like Slut Mom, Like Slut Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,117 Followers

Eric took Mom's hand and kissed it before responding, "It is your rules my queen and we will follow them. And by the way, those boots you girls are wearing are tight!"

Eric then grasped both sides of Mom's skirt portion of her dress and lifted it up over her head until she was standing there completely nude except for her knee high, shiny, black boots. Julius and Theo each took a side of my dress and did the same. All the guys began to undress, carefully hanging up their suit sports jackets, button up shirts, and ties, kicking off their dress boat shoes, and neatly laying their slacks over a chair. When they started yanking down their underwear, my mouth opened in amazement when I saw what was hanging between their legs.

I whispered to my mother, "These guy are so big. I'm getting a little nervous now. Which one should I have do me first?"

She whispered back, "Sweetie, my advice is whoever is the biggest hard, do him first because then you only have to go through the initial pain once. Everybody else will be easier by comparison."

I thought about it and that made sense. These guys also had amazing bodies except for Theo but his wasn't bad, just not chiseled like the others. He was just a bigger guy who was the shortest at about 6'1 and weighed close to 260 pounds. All the guys began stroking their massive black cocks. Two of them began kissing on both sides of Mom's neck while the other two did the same to me. I was already getting wet and we hadn't even started. I reached down and stroked both cocks with my hands while they kissed me which in my mind, confirmed they were real.

In no time, all the men were supporting erections and I felt like I had died and went to heaven. Every guy was a former college athlete. Eric who was the tallest at 6'6, a dark skinned ebony god with 240 pounds of pure muscle and a huge, 11 inch, dark, circumcised hard-on now sticking out like a stud horse. Stephen was more brown than black, who stood 6'2, and was a leaner 210 pounds with an impressive 9 inch dong that had a huge pinkish head. The 6'4 Julius was also dark skinned who was absolutely ripped with a 220 pound frame and a curved, yet veiny 9.5 inch, uncircumcised dick with thick black foreskin bunched up under the head like a turtle neck sweater. Finally, the heavier Theo had a very thick 8 inch cock with a tapered head in the shape of an edible mushroom. What really stood out on Theo was the size of his testicles. They were huge and were every bit the size of tennis balls.

Eric who was still wearing his argyle socks and gold rope chain necklace, sat down on the edge of the step, leading up to the hot tub and offered, "Come here my white princess and give this thing some lovin with that sexy mouth of yours."

I sat down in front of him, gripping his black tool with both hands and we could have easily put two more on top of mine. Barely able to get my mouth around it, I sucked it the best I could, trying to stroke that monster cock as I slobbered all over it. Eric groaned and kicked his legs straight out, enjoying the head I was giving him. Julius got behind me so I raised up on my knees offering my booty. He kissed my ass cheeks and used his long, pink tongue inside my crack. When the tip found my anus that just made me suck Eric's dick all that much faster.

I looked at Mom and saw that Stephen and Theo were sucking her boobs. One of them was fingering her pussy but I could not tell which one it was and I was too busy with my own pleasure to confirm. As we engaged in our group pleasure with these hot black guys, there once again was a knock on the door. Knowing my mother would answer it, I continued to suck Eric's massive pole. Above my slurping, I could hear Mom and her friend Annette greeting each other with enthusiasm.

Annette said with a sincere smile, "I hope I'm not too late. My husband Patrick and I have a room on the next floor and he wished me a good time. I see that I'm dressed appropriately.

Mom laughed as she provided introductions, "You're just in time. These two gorgeous men are Theo and Stephen. Over there is Julius and Eric. And, the lovely blonde with Eric's huge dick in her mouth is my daughter Brittni.

Annette greeted, "Hi everyone. Thank you for having me."

When all the guys acknowledged Annette, I stopped sucking Eric's dong, stood up, cleaned my lips with the back of my hand, then walked over and gave her a proper greeting with a big hug. She smelled great and was only wearing a long coat with knee high grey boots, thanks to my mother's text. Annette at 5'7, was older than my mom, with a long slender 105 pound figure and short dark brunette hair. When she smiled, Julius approached her with his big dick swinging and unbuttoned her coat, allowing it to fall to the ground exposing her nude, toned body. He picked her up and began carrying her, cradled in his arms like a husband would do with his new bride. They kissed while he carried her with her spiked heeled boots dangling out to the side.

I went back to Eric, got on my knees in front of him and tried to suck his horse-sized dick while, once again, using both hands to jerk it. Mom took turns sucking Stephen and Theo as they sat next to each other on the side of the bed. Annette was stroking Julius's huge erection while they continued to kiss with him sitting in the chair and her sitting on his lap.

Mom made the first move and she told Stephen to lay on his back up on the bed. While he positioned himself, she squirted oil on his large cock and slathered it with both hands. I had stopped sucking Eric so that I could pay attention. Mom stood above it and lowered herself until his pink head was pressed between her cheeks. Moving her ass in a small circle and sitting down, I witnessed it disappearing up her rectum. She stopped, scrunched her face to conceal the pain while holding still for several seconds before pulling off it. Mom then gave a couple of deep breaths, repositioned herself over top it and sat down until all 9 inches were buried in her ass. She followed her own advice to me and it worked. She was now anally impaled on Stephen's black pole, like a Popsicle.

Stephen muttered, "Damn baby. You ain't playin."

Mom moaned in pleasure, "Ahhh that feels wonderful. I never play when it comes to dick. I needed this," before putting her hands on his tight abs and riding it up and down.

I was amazed how easily she was taking such a large piece of meat in her ass without showing pain. By the look on her face, I knew she wasn't faking it but rather enjoying the feeling. Looking at Annette, she was now on her knees sucking Julius's big cock while he sat in the chair enjoying the lip service. Theo was watching Mom ride Stephen, stroking his thick cock, patiently awaiting his turn.

Eric tapped me and suggested, "Why don't we switch places so you can watch your mom ride that dick while I eat your young pussy."

I had no problem with that as I now sat on the step. Eric's strong hands lifted my knees and in no time, his warm tongue was devouring my folds. It felt amazing and watching Mom anally gyrate on Stephen's hard cock was bringing me close to orgasm. She was completely mashed on every inch, rotating her ass, trying to get that perfect feel while vigorously rubbing her clit side to side.

"I'm gonna cum! Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Mom screamed. "Aughhhhh, there it is! Ahhhh, yesssss!"

Not only did her body shake and quiver but her pussy began to scatter her lady squirt all over Stephen's belly. Immediately after her orgasm, she began bouncing roughly up and down on that cock with her ass slamming on his pubic bone with every descent, loudly thumping.

Mom's teeth were clenched like she was on a mission and her boot heels dug into the mattress, "I'm gonna cum again on this big fucker. Oh, God!"

Stephen got that look in his eye, "You're gonna make me bust too with that tight ass."

Mom snapped, "Don't you dare until I cum! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She was rubbing her pussy even faster and squirting more liquid all over Stephen when he growled, "Fuuuuck! I'm cummin in that ass right now! Fuuuuck! Augghhhhhh!"

Eric was now eating my pussy like he was starving. Looking over at Annette, she had moved to her hands and knees, whimpering, with Julius behind her, driving is 9 ½ inches in her ass. All this sex and excitement was just too much as I grabbed the back of Eric's head and spasmed all over his tongue. My legs were trembling throughout my orgasm.

While straddling Stephen, Mom stood up with cum dripping out of her gaping asshole, then smiled at Theo, "Your turn daddy. Bring that fat dick over here."

Stephen slid out from under my mother and went to pour himself a drink while his bouncing black dick was covered in white slime. Theo took Stephen's place and mom soon lowered her gooey anus on his thick veiny 8 inches. Mom had no trouble fitting him in her ass and soon found herself bouncing away once again.

While still getting anally slammed doggie style, Annette yelped, "Stephen, come here and let me clean your dick off."

Stephen sat his glass down, knelt in front of Annette and allowed her to lick Mom's ass and his juices off his half hard member. Julius was sweating and slowed his pace down behind her. I could tell with a black dick in her mouth and one in her ass, she was one of us. Julius's thrusting became erratic before he pulled out, jumped up jerking his cock while swiftly moving to the front of Annette.

"Look at me and open your mouth! I'm gonna blast! Look at up at me!" Julius yelled while pushing his way in front of Stephen.

Annette looked up and smiled at the massive uncircumcised cock being jacked, "Give it to me daddy. Do it all over my face."

The first rope of cum launched up over her forehead and into her hair, "That a girl! Take it all, baby! That feels good, god dammit," he announced in his blissful state.

Then the next several spurts landed in her face and onto her stuck out tongue. When the ejaculations settled down, Julius stepped forward and put the tip of his dick in her mouth.

Using the back of her head, he forced her down on his cock until most of the inches were now lodged in Annette's throat, "There you go baby. You wanted to clean a dick off, clean this one. Suck the cum and ass right off it."

Just then, I started quivering and cumming again. I closed my eyes tightly, threw my head back and moaned during my pussy contractions onto Eric's mouth. Mom was now anally riding Theo and squirting all over him. She was locked into a lust zone where I believe she would have had no trouble staying like that all night long.

Theo's neck muscles tightened, "Damn baby! God damn, I'm cummin in that ass! Auughhhh, shit! Milk the cum outta that dick!"

When Mom would rise up, I could see the tacky semen coagulating around her anus but the girth of his dick would not allow it to escape completely. When Theo had stopped cumming, Mom slammed down on his cock and just sat there. Mom was also sweating profusely and breathing heavily from all the riding.

Using my little girl nickname, Mom directed me, "Bebe, I'm going to get off Theo and I want you to suck the cum out of my ass. I think you will like it. It will get you so worked up, you will be begging Eric to put that tree trunk of his into your cute little tushy."

Once again, she made sense. My mom knew her stuff and I was so aroused by her suggestions. With slick, glossy lips, Eric stopped licking my pussy and allowed me to stand up. I moved to the bed but wasn't sure were to specifically position myself.

Mom soon informed me, "Get behind me sweetie. When I get up off Theo's cock, I'm going to get down on all fours and you can sit and get it out that way." She then told Theo, "When I raise up, you will slide out from under me and let me clean your dick off like Annette did to Stephen."

She stood up, allowing Theo's deflating cock to slide out of her stretched gaping butthole. When Theo moved away, Mom pounced on all fours on the bed like a cat. I gasped at how big her anus had become. I could have easily fit my hand inside. The two loads were gradually oozing forward and dripping down like a slow moving water fall.

Mesmerized by the sight of her gaped asshole, Mom snapped me out of it, "Hurry Bebe before it all runs out. Eat that black cum out of Mommy."

Using my thumbs, I spread her ass cheeks and placed my mouth around the opening. I sucked and felt the warm slime start to drip into my mouth. It was salty and the Vitamin E oil made it bitter but it turned me on to be sucking semen out of my mother's rectum. She grunted and I felt her body tense as she was trying to expel the seed. A huge glop plopped into my mouth along with bubbles created by her outward push.

I hadn't realized how much sperm was deep inside her bowels until it filled my mouth. I hungrily swallowed every drop. Pulling back, I couldn't resist, so I stuck my fist into her cavernous opening to feel the space. I even pulled it out and licked the remaining slime off my hand. Mom was busy sucking Theo back to life while fondling his huge nuts. Annette was now anally riding Stephen after working so diligently to get him hard again.

On the large bed, Eric was greasing up his massive tool. I knew it was time to take him in my ass. Mom was once again correct and in my lustful state, I was eager to feel it even though I was uneasy. Eric had the biggest dick at 11 inches and he was about to use it on me.

Mom stopped sucking Theo, turned around to coach me, "Sweetie, just remember what we talked about. Follow those steps and you will be fine." She then instructed Eric, "Remember, she is an anal virgin. Go slow and take it out if she needs it."

Eric responded, "No problem baby. Anything you say."

I felt his apple-sized head touch my tight sphincter. I took a deep breath while thinking about what Mom and I had discussed and practiced with the banana. Holding onto my hips, Eric pushed until the head forced its way into my snug opening. It felt like somebody was putting a shampoo bottle up my ass. The stretching was extremely painful and that is when doubt had crept in.

"Ouch! Oh! Ouch! It's too big! Pull it out! Pull it out! I can't do it! I can't..." I squealed.

Mom grabbed my face, "Calm down baby. Breathe. Remember what we talked about. Hold it as long as you can and clench around it."

I was now the one whimpering but trying to keep Eric's enormous manhood inside my asshole. There was only a few inches lodged in me but I made the best of it by clenching my rectum muscles around it.

Eric laughed, "She's doin a good job. You have taught her well, Beverly. Nobody but you has ever been able to take it."

My mom then ordered Eric, "Now take it out and let her recover a sec."

Eric withdrew his hard horse cock out of my asshole allowing me to recuperate with Mom encouraging me, "You can do it. You can take that big bastard in your ass. I know you can. I have faith in you. This time, allow him to fuck as soon as it penetrates and you will start feeling the pleasure."

When she nodded her head, Eric forced his dong back inside my butt, only this time not stopping until at least 8 inches were buried. It hurt but not as much. I wondered if it were even anatomically possible to fit 11 inches of an object inside someone's rectum. I knew if we were to do it, I would have a few inches entering my large intestine. The angle would have to be just right.

Now puffing breaths like a woman in labor, I backed up until the last few inches were also submerged up my ass. The pain was immense but I knew I needed to overcome this threshold. Eric pulled out and pushed back in as he began to butt-fuck me nice and slow. The pain was beginning to subside and pleasure was taking its place. That huge black meat was sliding in and out of me and I was getting that vibration inside my pussy. I was excited that I had taken after my mother. It was feeling really good.

Meanwhile, Stephen grunted out his second orgasm of the evening while Annette rode his cock like a cowboy at a rodeo. She was screaming as she orgasmed and her boot spiked heels were scraping across the tile. She collapsed on his chest and began kissing his sweaty neck.

Annette gasped between smooches, "That was amazing. I love black dick and yours is incredible. You are so much bigger than my husband."

I started to whimper again but not in pain, "Oh my God, it's so big! I can't believe I'm taking it all! I love it! Mom, I love anal. See, I'm taking it all! I'm gonna cum soon."

Mom kissed me and smiled, "I see and I'm so proud of you. I told you baby. I knew if your body was designed like mine, you would love it."

I cooed, "Oh I do! It feels so amaz..." and just then a squirting orgasm interrupted my speech and overtook my body without me even touching my pussy. I screamed and spewed liquid onto the bed.

Eric never missed a beat as he continued to thrust. I was now using my fingers on my own clit, mimicking my mother's technique. I was squirting and spasming every couple of minutes. How could I have not known how incredible anal sex could be? That large dick was jarring me in all the right places.

I even boldly commanded Eric, "Harder, fuck me harder!" As the bed rocked back and forth, I asked, "You want to cum in my ass or do you want me to eat it like I did your friends?"

He slammed his cock inside my ass all the way to the balls and held still as he emptied those nuts inside my bowels, "Awwww, shit! I'm fuckin cummin in your teenage ass! Aughhh! Uggnnnnngggh! You feel that?"

It was so deep that I felt every amazing pulse as well as the warmth of every spurt and it threw me into an earth shattering orgasm, "Ohhhh! Ooooooooooo! Ooooooooo!"

Rubbing my clit, my squirt streamed out all across the bed like a man pissing. After the first one, came another, then another. I was cumming so hard, my legs were shaking and I just about lost consciousness. I fell onto the drenched sheet and convulsed like I was having a seizure. I wasn't just orgasming in my pussy, I felt like my entire body was experiencing a climax.

When I regained my senses, I saw Annette looking down at me giggling, "I see you enjoyed that."

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" is all I could say while I could feel Eric's cum squishing in my ass.

Julius grabbed my legs and pulled me to the side of the bed while lying on my back. He lifted my boot covered legs up over his shoulders. Eric wanted Annette so he flipped her over to her back, slid her right beside me and put her boot covered legs straight up and together. Theo carried my mom and laid her down beside Annette with her boots on both sides of his neck. We were three girls all side by side with three black men ready to anally service us.

Every girl had at least one load of cum inside them which would help with lubrication. Stephen was drinking and tossed the oil to the guys who then promptly re-lubed their black snakes. Eric was superman as his enormous cock never softened. He was the first to enter the shrieking Annette and the other guys made their way into mom and me.

It was a chorus line of girls, legs, boots and well hung black men fucking white ass.

Annette turned her head sideways and we began to French kiss. She was tongue fucking my mouth with minty fresh breath but the jarring of our bodies made it difficult to stay attached. Stephen was playing the role of conductor when he yelled, "Switch that shit up!"

The guys stopped their pumping and moved down one to the right. Eric was now inside my mom, with Theo fucking me and Julius once again was giving it to Annette. Just when we were getting close to orgasm, the guys switched again and Eric was back with me, Theo with Annette and Julius pumping my mom. There was one more switch and the guys ended up with whom they started.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,117 Followers