Like Slut Mom, Like Slut Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,066 Followers

Watching these gorgeous black athletes with muscular bodies and veiny forearms, abuse our asses with their big black cocks was overwhelming. I was the first to cum again as I cried out in pleasure. Next was Mom and then Annette followed. Who would be the next guy to cum? Judging by their facial expressions, my money was on Julius. My intuition was correct as he grunted like a bull while blasting his load deep in my rectum. His head shook side to side before he pulled out.

"Whew, that was some great ass. Damn that felt good. I need a drink," he panted.

Mom was playing with the other two guys pumping her and Annette, "Which one of you boys can hold out the longest? Especially if I do this."

I knew mom was clenching her ass so that it was extra snug for Theo's 8 inches. Eric pushed Annette backward onto the middle of the bed, climbed up and laid almost on top of her stretching her legs behind her head with his weight. He got up on his toes and placed his hands on the bed to each side of her like he was performing pushups. I could feel the air entering my oozing, stretched sphincter. Remembering what my mother's asshole looked like after these guys had finished, helped me visualize mine.

Eric was pounding Annette's asshole so hard, I thought he was going to split her in half. He then gripped the heels on her boots and held them like a helicopter pilot. Her head was thrashing back and forth trying to take all 11 inches. I watched his muscular ass tighten with every thrust and the chain around his neck was slapping his chest. Eric raised up and bellowed to Annette and anyone listening, "I'm nuttin right now! Fuck! Take all that shit, baby girl! Ahhhh, yeaaahhhhh!"

His orgasm triggered Annette's. Her nostrils flared, then she closed her eyes tightly, gripped Eric's thick triceps while she shook. Her legs spread and Eric collapsed on top of her. Mom had cum twice more but wanted to be standing for her next one. Theo had sweat dripping from his forehead onto Mom's tight stomach. He backed off while my mother stood up and walked over to the desk. She bent over and put her hands flat on it like the police were going to search her.

She commanded, "Somebody get over here and fuck my ass like you mean it."

Theo was the one who had only cum once and was doing her when she stopped him, so he quickly scurried behind Mom in a standing position. Easily sliding in his thick cock, he took her by hips and began drilling away into her stretched asshole. Mom was bent over far enough to see his large balls swinging between her legs.

She yelled for Annette and me, "Girls, get over here! Look at these things. It's like two hanging oranges on a tree. You girls need to lick them or something."

Annette and I smiled. We both knelt down behind the large black man and Theo was kind enough to spread his legs further for us to improve our access. He continued to pump my mom's booty while Annette and I held onto his tree trunk thighs so we could swing under and get to those over grown testicles. With them swaying back and forth, it wasn't an easy chore but we managed to kiss and lick each one.

Theo bellowed, "Damn girls, y'all up all over my nuts is gonna make me cum."

That just made us kiss and lick even more. Mom let out a squeal, and while smacking her own clit, sprayed her female ejaculate down onto the floor like rain. A few more pumps, Theo pulled out and pinched his dick off with his huge hand.

Aiming at our faces, he desperately asked, "Who wants it? Hurry, open your mouths!"

Cheek to cheek, Annette and I opened up and Theo jerked his meat while moving and pointing his dong at both our faces.

He let out grunt and announced while warning, "Here comes the bull gravy. Oh, fuck!"

The first shot struck my teeth and chin. He turned and the second shot squirted inside Annette's mouth and on her right cheek. Theo was growling while alternating his target. One splat would strike me and the next landed on Annette's sexy lips. The amount of sperm released from this man was impressive, considering it was a second load.

When Theo had finished cumming, he took his cock, squeezed out the remaining jizz and wiped it on my cheek. He then smacked his big, deflating dick on Annette's face a few times.

He encouraged us, "G'on now. You two share that shit. There's enough there for the both of ya."

Annette and I tilted our heads and embraced in a long, passionate snowball kiss like a newlywed couple making out. We shared Theo's tangy cum and spit it back and forth inside each other's mouths. I would slurp it off her cheek and she would suck it off my chin. We continued until we had swallowed every drop.

Eric was amazed, "Damn, you girls are some freaks up in here. I fuckin love that shit."

We were all pretty worn out and we needed to give the guys some reboot time. Everyone remaining naked except us girls in our "hooker boots," while we drank champagne, talking, laughing, listening to music and beginning to feel tipsy. My asshole felt stretched and gooey the entire time but more importantly my pussy was still wet and tingly. I didn't want that to go to waste, so I was very anxious to ride one of those big dicks like my mom had done. I wanted to see if I could have a couple more powerful orgasms like we all had just experienced.

After about ninety minutes, I was craving something in my ass again and I was losing my patience. I was certain at least one of these guys could get it up one more time so I just blurted out, "Who is ready for another round?"

Annette chimed in, "Yes, my husband is going to be expecting me so I need another good one before I head back."

Theo was passed out on a chair and Stephen said he was done for a while, so that left two men that could service me. Both of them raised their hand and Eric laughed, "For all this white ass, of course I'm in."

Mom had actually tired out and was less enthusiastic but offered to help me and Annette get them up. I asked Annette, "If you don't mind, I want another crack at Eric and that huge dick of his."

Annette giggled, "Oh sweetie, don't you worry about it. He's all yours. Julius's huge nine plus inches will do me just fine."

Knowing what would turn the guys on and get them erect, Mom went over to Annette, took her by the hands until she stood up. While facing each other, it was Mom's turn to make out with her as they embraced and became entangled into a steamy, open-mouthed kiss.

Both guys were standing together, watching intently as one of them spouted, "Holy, shit! That is fuckin off the chain."

Both cocks began to rise and I knelt down in front of the men. I alternated sucking one and stroking the other. Because of my mouth and their real life girl on girl visual porn, both men were hard again in no time. Every time I saw those big black dicks hard, it made my mouth water.

Mom stopped kissing Annette and directed the scene, "Girl, you bend over the bed. Julius, come here and I will put you in for her. Eric, you get up on the bed so my daughter can ride that thing to heaven."

Annette was bent over the bed waiting for Julius. Mom was ahead of them and already holding the bottle of oil. She squirted a palm full and smeared it up and down his manhood, strategically lubing the lion's share on the tip. She held it by the shaft as Julius adjusted his spot behind her. Meanwhile, Eric was now laying on the bed, with his black "baseball bat" lying on his washboard abs, well past his navel.

Mom guided Julius's dong into Annette's butt and with just a little pushing, it slid in. Annette let out a loud yelp when his balls smashed against her pussy and Mom laughed, "My work here is done."

The top half of Annette's body was lying face down, flat on the bed. Julius was slowly pumping her asshole while holding her hips. I needed to refocus and get ready to sit down on Eric's mighty tool. Mom was so nice as she greased up Eric's cock like she had done with Julius's. She was on her knees, between his legs, holding it by the base, pointing it to the ceiling.

"Get up here baby. It's ready for you. I'll hold it steady," Mom offered.

Standing on the bed while wearing boots was a little more difficult than I anticipated. After stepping over Eric's legs, I straddled his erection and positioned myself to where my asshole was directly overtop the dick.

Eric chimed in, "Whoa, whoa. I wanna see that little bubble ass of yours. Turn around baby girl and let me see you work it."

I stepped over and repositioned myself, this time facing away from Eric and towards my mother who was still holding his dick. All I could see was Mom, Annette getting pounded, and Eric's size 18 sock covered feet sticking up. Annette was now getting fucked a little harder which was jarring the bed, making it even more difficult to stand. I slowly lowered my booty until Mom adjusted the mushroom head so it pressed against my stretched sphincter. I took a deep breath and began sitting down. As the smooth cock began sliding up my ass, there was some initial pain from my rectum muscles trying to shrink back to normal width.

Annette was moaning aloud as Julius's hips were slapping her ass cheeks, "Oh, fuck me daddy! Fuck my ass. It's your ass! Take it baby. It's so fuckin big and I love it!"

I was only halfway impaled on Eric's dong, when I just let gravity take over and sat down. I needed a moment to get acclimated to the size but after I did, I soon started sliding up and down. Oh my, that is what I needed! I was so full, so stuffed. When I would go all way down, I loved how it felt inside my bowels. It felt like it was in my stomach which it basically was. Within seconds, I began to get that vibration in my pussy again which persuaded me to ride harder.

Annette was screaming, "I'm cumming! Oh! Oh! Hold it still for a second! Ohhhhhhh!"

Seeing Annette cum expedited my arousal. It wasn't going to take me long and mom encouraged me all the way, "Ride it baby. You can do it. Go a little faster and rub your clit while you do it!"

When I started rubbing my clit, I gasped and immediately squirted in Mom's face. It startled her but she shook her head and wiped her eyes, "There you go. Doesn't that feel amazing?"

It did feel amazing and I witnessed Julius move his legs wider outside of Annette's thighs. He then grabbed her by her wrists and held her arms straight behind her like someone holding the reins to a horse. He started slamming his cock in her ass like he was trying to hurt her. She was loving it and crying out.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me harder, daddy! Fuck that asshole you bastard! Fuck it harder!" She shrieked.

Julius complied and pounded Annette's ass while every couple of minutes, she would have another strong orgasm. I was now twerking up and down on Eric's huge dick, but when my legs began to tire, I sat down on it so that I was on my knees with my boot bottoms facing him. When I was all the way down on it, I noticed when I moved a certain way, electric pleasure shocks radiated throughout my body. That gave me an idea, so instead of a natural grinding motion, I decided to keep it buried while I moved my ass in a circular motion and when I did that, my mouth opened wide and I began to quiver.

"Oh my god! This feels amaaaazing! Oh yessssssss!" I screamed and squirted between Mom's legs.

I continued to rotate my ass while keeping Eric's huge black meat lodged right where it needed to stay. Now it was my turn to repeatedly orgasm! I screamed and screamed until I had cum so many times.

"Awww fuck, I'm nuttin right now! Aw, dammnnnn! Augghhhhh!" Julius growled as he came deep inside Annette's abused asshole.

Eric grabbed my ass and slammed it up and down on his cock like he was using it to masturbate, "Get ready, baby girl. I'm gettin close! I'm gonna...augghhhhh! Augghhhhhh! Yeaahhhh!"

Eric unloaded inside me. His warm seed caused me to cum one more time. As we both shook and tried to recover, my sweaty self just laid back on his chest while he gently kissed my neck. I was out of breath and completely drained. Eric's dick began to soften and finally slipped out of my ass, allowing his cum to ooze like a cork had been popped off a bottle.

Annette who was walking gingerly, was putting her coat on, "I've got to get back to Patrick. He will be so excited."

She walked around giving all of us a kiss before leaving and Mom said, "I will call you in the morning. Love ya."

When I stood up, Eric snorted, "Damn girl, that asshole is wrecked. Look at that Bev. I tore it up."

Mom laughed when I bent over, "Uh, yes it is. You will walk sideways for a week."

It was sore but a good sore. I went to the bathroom and while I wiped the cum out of my abused anus, I wanted to check for myself to see just how stretched it was. I first put 4 fingers inside it and then slipped in my entire fist with slightly more effort. I was now a little nervous, hoping it would eventually reduce back to normal. Mom and I slept with three of the men in the bed with us all head to toe like sardines. It was just a big, muscular body, nude sleep fest with all of us intertwined.

I thought I was dreaming when I could hear moaning and noises in my sleep. After subconsciously fighting it for a minute, I opened my eyes only to see through blurry vision, my mom across the room, riding Stephen's big black dick. It was 4 am and all I could do was smile, lean down and kiss the sleeping Eric's soft black snack, flip over and with Julius's flaccid penis lying on his thigh, I also gave it a quick smooch before going back to sleep.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,066 Followers