Like Son, Like Father

Story Info
Father rediscovers his youth.
1.6k words
4.21
26.9k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Oh god!" I moaned.

My ankles were resting on my man's shoulders. He was pounding me missionary and made sure I had came before he pulled out and stroked his cannon on my face. He blanketed me in cum, then rolled off.

I liked fucking him, but this was the part I did not like. He was obsessed with giving me a facial at the end, but it was just gross for me. He came so much, not only was it a weird feeling, but sometimes it'd get in my eye and burn like hell.

He loved it though, and I loved him, so I let him do it.

Usually after he came he wanted to sleep. I did too, but I had a mess caked on my cheeks I needed to clean off before I could.

This night after he blew on my face I got out of bed and headed for his bathroom. I skimmed off a little so I could see better. I started to get dressed.

"Nah babe, no one will be out there." He told me.

I stopped what I was doing, I had only put my underwear on. I cracked open his door to survey the scene. He was right, it was like a ghost town out there. I pushed open the door and dashed down the hallway to the washroom. My tits bouncing in the open air as I made my way there.

I rushed into his bathroom going straight for the roll of toilet paper hanging on the wall. I spun out a couple squares and gave the end of the strip a tug loose. I balled up the tissue and rubbed it on my face. I cleared off most of the jizz and tossed the tissue into the toilet.

I then turned to the sink and splashed some water on my face getting the already dried stuff off. When I was satisfied with my cleanliness, I flushed the toilet, and exited the bathroom.

When I made the turn out of the bathroom to go back to him, I saw a figure coming up the stairs...

"Hi Stacey, I didn't know you were still here." It said.

I froze my big tits jiggling to a stop. It was my boyfriends father. I wanted to run to my man's room without a word, but I felt my lips moving:

"Hi Mr. Smith, I was just heading to bed." I said.

"Oh I didn't know you were plan-." He stopped mid-sentence as he reached the peak of the steps, fully viewing my state of undress. He quickly covered his eyes with a hand. "I'm sorry to see you like this Stacey, I should go."

"No, this is my fault, this is your house, your son just said no one would be up. So I-" I apologized to his apology.

"You're sorry?" He interrupted, lowering his hand. "Where is my son now?"

"Just in his room still." I replied.

The man grinned at me.

"I've always been jealous you know. My son gets to fuck eight-teen year olds, but I am too old to even talk to them anymore." He said. "You are so pretty, your blonde hair and blue eyes, you are perfect."

I blushed at his compliments.

"I can't believe your big tits hang on that petite frame, and finally seeing them bare, I almost forgot how perky everything was on girls your age." He went on.

"Your son, he takes after you, I mean if we weren't so far apart in age, I'd definitely go after you." I said, he deserved at least a partial compliment now.

"Age is just a number." He said, reaching his hand out to grab a tit. "...And they are so firm too."

"Oh Mr. Smith, you shouldn't do that, your son is just down the hall." I warned.

"He is asleep though, right?" He reached out his other hand to grab my other breast.

"Um, he is, but still, I am half your age!"

"Do my hands really feel any different than the boys you've had?" He asked.

"Actually, they feel better." I was moaning now, my body starting to give into his.

He stepped even closer to me. He put his lips on mine, moving one of his hands down to my crotch. He kissed me deeply as he pulled my panties to the side and began his exploration of my slit.

"Looks like my son got you ready for me, how considerate." He smiled, as he broke our kiss. "My daughter is away for college." He whispered as he pushed me into the room at the top of the hallway.

He fell onto me knocking me on top of the strange bed. He stood up, looking down at me. He started undoing his pants, "now be a good girl and get me ready too." He ordered.

With that he removed his belt and pulled out a thick nine inches. It resembled his son's, but much hairier, and had more veins. Like the rest of him it just looked like an older version.

He stroked the semi-hard cock at me as he kicked off his pants and boxers. He joined me on the bed, straddling my chest. He pushed himself at my mouth, and I opened, partially force of habit, but as I said I was now enjoying his advances.

The fat cock made its way past my lips as he began to thrust.

It hit the entrance to my throat as it began to swell. The man continued to fuck my face.

As the beast grew in my mouth I started to choke.

"Cute!" Mr. Smith said.

My discomfort provided him with only this pause, though. He continued to thrust as his head burst into my throat.

"Hm your mouth feels so warm." He told me.

He played with my tits as he fucked my mouth. He was really enjoying himself. I loved being dominated like this. A strange cock pushing itself down my throat, and a new pair of mitts squeezing my tits felt great.

He continued thrusting into my throat as I joined his moaning.

His cock was dragged from my mouth. I could feel the rim of his head as it throbbed out of my throat. After leaving my lips it was rubbed on my nipples.

"I want to feel what my son does." He said, reaching behind himself to rub my pussy.

"I want to feel his dad." I purred.

He slid backwards and stood at the end of the bed. He stood between my legs and gave them a yank scooting my ass to the bed's edge. I reached down to grab his throbbing meat. I held it at my entrance for a split second.

Little did he know, many girls my age have a fantasy of being taken by an older man. It is just too taboo to pursue, but being alone, it was easy for me to be seduced.

I pulled him into my awaiting slit. My joy best described by the look on his face. I closed my eyes and let loose a series of moans as he took over pushing his rod into my wet hole.

It slid and squished its way as he pumped it into me. It throbbed against my pussy's walls, he felt so great.

I covered my mouth in attempt to stifle my screaming orgasm, I did not want to alert his son.

He pushed into me, humping me through my orgasm. He also feared I might wake his son so when my next one came he was ready. He held one of his daughters old stuffed animals over my face to cover my mouth.

I screamed out all the air in my lungs, but thanks to the furry little penguin being held over my mouth, all that reached the room was a muffled moan of pleasure.

The man humped me to several more orgasms using the animal all the while to quiet my moans and screams.

I guess it was no longer my turn, and now his to feel climax.

"I'm going to burst." Mr. Smith told me.

I assumed he would do as his son and pull out to fire it on my face but he just kept humping.

Oh a cream pie? I thought, I liked those, but had only felt them through a condom before. I was not on the pill and didn't want to become a cliche teen mother. I wanted this strong older man to do to me whatever he wished. I would deal with any consequences afterwards, but now my body was his.

With a groan I could feel his load rushing into me. A cocktail of his seed and my own cum mixed inside me as he pulsed away. The pleasure in his eyes at filling up his son's girl contributed to another orgasm on my part.

He pulled out when it stopped. My panties reverted back to somewhat their previous position without him to pull them aside.

"God, it is good to feel young again." Mr. Smith told me.

I purred, "You need to teach you son some of that magic."

With that we shared a smile.

"Speaking of him, you better get back before he notices you are gone." Instructed the man before me.

He was right, as much as I wanted to curl up with this new man, I had to retire to his son's room or deal with the potential drama.

Mr. Smith and I said our goodbyes as we retired to different rooms.

I was pleased to find my man snoozing away. When I crawled into his bed he woke momentarily to wrap an arm around me and plant a peck on my cheek. Thank god he wasn't feeling frisky, he would have certainly noticed the excess of cum still dripping from my snatch.