Like to Watch You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh geez..., this...even beats their tantalizing fingertips...!

"Oh...", was all she was able to articulate at this moment, as she felt the heat coursing through her whole body.

"Now, would you please hold her tightly?" Beckett rose.

"Oh god, Alexis..., " Rick groaned, knowing very well what Kate wanted to do next.

Alexis looked up to him inquiringly, as Castle moved and pulled Alexis up into a strong hold, but all she noticed a second later were his sensual lips dangerously close to her mouth.

Kiss me, please!

Half sitting, half lying in her father's lap, she felt his right hand restlessly dancing all over her body while his left arm pressed her to his chest.

Oh yes..., I like that!

Rick searched for her hand, interlaced their fingers and instantly squeezed them reassuringly.

"Pumpkin, I wanna hold your hand when she..."

As her father didn't finish, she looked down to Beckett who had crawled in between her thighs to go down on the girl.

Ohhh..., oh...my...gosh!

Alexis got big eyes as it dawned on her what would follow now. She was too stunned, too turned on to say something.

Kate wasn't sure if it was out of surprise or out of keen anticipation, so she smiled at her.

"Alexis, you were behaving especially nice and submissive, and I like you this nice and submissive, so now the time has come for you to get your reward."

Noting the filthy grin Beckett sent up to her, how she wetted her lips and eventually seeing her moving in on her pussy, that was too much for the young woman. She eagerly closed her eyes, ready to welcome Beckett's tongue.

In the next second she felt her father's lips on the back of her hand, it was a sudden sensual touch she hadn't expected, so she opened her eyes again, right as Beckett tenderly kissed her Venus mound.

Ohhhh...!

This was a new sensation the girl hadn't felt before.

Totally entranced she watched Kate's tongue snaking out of her mouth, moving down, getting closer to her swollen labia. And as the woman pushed it in between her pussy lips she patiently waited for the sensation, holding her breath.

When the lust sensation hit her she let out a cry of pleasure and at first, her hips bucked away from that impact.

Kate immediately stopped and watched her face, looked up at Rick and used her talking eyes to tell him to distract her bit.

Castle picked that up and started to kiss his daughter's neck, whispering sweet little things into her ear.

But as his girlfriend pushed her tongue in the girl's slit once more, Alexis bucked again.

Geez...!

Her father let his lips wander from Alexis's ear over her cheek bones to her chin, then hesitating there.

He squeezed her hand again, brought it up to his lips and kissed it.

"Pumpkin...! Look at me!"

The teen girl turned her head up to him, looked at the lust in his eyes, knowing that in this moment he felt exactly the same, and she started to smile.

I love you, dad! I will do whatever you want me to do...!

Something in her bright blue eyes made him kiss her tenderly on her shiny lips.

Both their eyes shot open, pretty much shocked they both stared at each other before they slowly moved in to do that again. Rick softly touched her lips with his again, gently offered his tongue by moving over her lips.

Oh my god, I'm kissing my dad...that's...oh...god...that's amazing!

Overpowered by the revelation, she let his tongue in. Feeling her surprise over his tongue pushing into her, Rick couldn't hold back.

Oh geez! This is...insane!

And he still even felt a sudden rush of pleasure as he felt his little one kissing him back freely.

Oh my god, I so love her...!

Intense emotions exploded throughout his body while he tongue-kissed his girl.

This was the moment Beckett was waiting for and she parted the girl's pussy lips with her thumbs to be able to work her best. At first she just blew some cold air over the heated flesh, making Alexis twitch and whimper into her father's mouth.

Dad...! Please...!

Then the girl broke their kiss. She needed to pant hard out of pure excitement.

They still had locked their eyes when she felt these amazing sensations between her legs for the very first time and just couldn't help but lustfully grunt right into his face.

Yes..., dad! Oh...yes!

Rick Castle got a sensual kick out of his girl's arousal when he noticed Alexis was radiating such an untamed sexual hunger.

Oh...did you see this blaze of fire in his eyes? Seems he likes seeing me this horny...!

Some slow tongue strokes through her cunt, ending leisurely at her clit, and Alexis wasn't bucking away anymore though she still twitched out of ecstasy.

The stimulation she received from Beckett hadn't stopped, she was still granted with further tongue strokes when she looked up to her dad. He could see all the pleasure she felt when she looked into his eyes.

Dad..., this feels...terrific...!

He felt the need to tenderly stroke over her feverish cheeks.

"I know..., pumpkin...!"

Then Kate changed to lick with fast and short strokes.

It was one hell of a picture, father and daughter looking down her body to check the way Beckett took care of her with teasingly short tongue lashes just to hear these sweet little sounds of pleasure Alexis uttered over and over again.

Rick seemed to be torn where exactly to look now. Should he watch his fiancée how she tongue-teased his little girl or should he watch his little girl's excited face when she moaned enthusiastically while she watched Beckett licking her?

He finally decided for watching Beckett's eager tongue play as Alexis did, as well.

Being hold still by her father, she nevertheless tried to buck up her hips to meet Beckett's mouth again as she stopped for just a moment. Noticing the girl's impatience, Kate grinned at her and then winked at Rick.

"Uh...," Alexis suddenly yelped out of surprise the moment she felt Kate's mouth closing around her clit.

And right after a hard pant you could hear her screaming in unadulterated lust.

"Oh...! Y...yes...!"

"Hey, girl..., now you finally figured it out how it works. Come on, say it again."

Beckett steadily sucked stronger on her little nerve bundle all the while her father nibbled on Alexis's neck, sometimes even biting down, marking her.

As she didn't let them know again how much she loved it, Rick Castle was courageous enough to hoarsely ask her:

"What is it? You still like it?"

"Uh-huh!" was all his girl could utter between pants of joy.

And as Alexis opened her eyes and saw how her father playfully squeezed her nipples, she felt like being in a dizzy lust haze.

"Yes..., oh yes...yes...yes...oh!"

Beckett tortured Alexis by breathing and mumbling in a dark voice of tease, the vocals sending vibrations all across her over-sensitive quivering flesh.

Like under a cloud she heard her own panting, blood rushing through her ears, she heard them talk about her.

"Oh my god...Castle, look at her! She looks like she will faint out of pure pleasure any moment..." Giddy Beckett smiled proudly.

"Geez, don't torture her any longer, Kate. Let her come..., she's more than ready."

As if to prove him right, Alexis's body leaped up to meet Kate's mouth again but was being hold down by the widespread fingers of her father's hand on her lower tummy.

She had turned her head up to him again.

Please..., let me...

The burning need for a release couldn't be more obvious than now.

...come...!

He saw her pleading eyes. And he grasped instantly what she yearned for.

They dived into a passionate kiss again.

His hand held her up, held her close as Kate finally sucked stronger, making her hips leaping up from the mattress even with being on a strong hold.

But Kate didn't stop, she had the very annoyed clit of Alexis in the exhilarating grip of her lips.

And suddenly she bit down on the little nub.

Making her fly.

The girl made her pleasure known in small whimpers, breathing her release into the mouth of her father.

After having watched Alexis during the bliss of her last climax Beckett was very happy about how perfectly well she had pleased the girl, so she stood up looking down to her, kind of admiring her "work".

The girl's breaths were still fast, her heartbeat drumming in her ears, she looked really grateful at her and smiled broadly. She radiated pure joy out of sexual fulfillment.

"I was good, wasn't I?" Grinning smugly down at the young girl, Beckett was fishing for compliments.

"Oh yeah..., and how...!" Smiling back at the woman just as smugly, Alexis admitted freely.

Mission accomplished!

"Hey..., that's my line," she heard him protesting.

"Don't be such a kill-joy! Don't you want to see your daughter like that, happy and properly satisfied? I'd thought it would help with our family-bonding, if I treated her good. And I did. Look at her. Doesn't she look stunning in her post-orgasmic delight?"

Rick Castle indeed looked more closely at Alexis now. Her cheeks still red from this raging heat, that just had still been pulsing through her body only moments ago, her breaths slowly evening now, her lips still shiny and red from the over-use by passionate kisses with Kate and even with him.

He still couldn't believe it that he actually had tongue-kissed his daughter. He'd loved it. And he knew he definitely would like to do it again.

And the way Alexis smiled up to him, still lying totally spent in the pillows, also showed her approval of what had happened. Her eyes told him that she was grateful for what he'd done to her, the way he'd loved her.

"Yes, Kate, she indeed looks so beautiful! Wow! I hadn't known how gorgeous my daughter really is...no...hey...just yanking your chain, pumpkin! I knew it. Of course, I knew it. It's only more obvious now, now that I know how to please you so you smile at me like that! So if you also do like girls, totally fine with me. Even good to know you love Kate as much as I do!"

His daughter's smile got even wider and happier as she heard his last words.

"I love you, too, dad!"

"Of course, you do, pumpkin, I know. I love you, too!"

"Hey..., I kind of feel left out..."

"Oh come on, amazon woman! Here's your cave-man!"

Rick Castle quickly stepped to his fiancée, hugged her from behind and kissed her. It was planned more as a proof of his love, but quickly turned into a more fervent kiss.

Alexis grinned and remembered all the times she had secretly watched them making love. She had always seen the same. He didn't just love Kate Beckett with all his heart, he really adored and admired her and was so hot for her. Here was the proof of again.

Without hearing a sound, Alexis was able to pinpoint the exact moment he pushed into Kate from behind.

This woman is unbelievable! You can see almost every emotion in her eyes! Now she's hot for him because she got kissed in a way he's really good at. From that moment on where his tongue gets yours you can't really think of anything else. No wonder, it was so easy at first to sneak up on them, they really do let pass all around them when they're so much in heat that they practically jump each other!

And even the moment he slipped out of her again Alexis could see on Beckett's face which was focused now only on him.

It is as if she's missing his cock already! And now he's pushing in again, look at her,...look at her face...it's like she's showing every inch he shoves into her in those gorgeous eyes, her lust growing every second! Unbelievably hot!

Alexis noticed that she already got horny again.

Oh my god, how do they do that? I just got it three times pretty well. How the hell could I already want it again?

Even after she'd just got those long and immensely powerful orgasms, she already felt a sudden surge of sexual excitement pulsing through her veins again.

I can't help myself, I need to watch them! They are so amazing together! One is yin, the other is yang. There's not even place for a paper to fit in between them now. Watching them fuck is always like a dance or poetry. Even some of the sounds that are usually considered as obscene or words that are normally perceived as vulgar, everything concerning them is just...so...damn...perfectly...amazing!

Rick picked his girlfriend up and dropped her off onto the bed, forcing Kate to kneel on the mattress if she wouldn't want to lose contact. He also climbed on the mattress, kneeled behind his companion with wide-spread thighs and pulled her back into his lap while he slightly turned so Alexis could also have a straight view on them.

Alexis now could observe Kate being fucked doggy-style, merely two feet away so she could almost touch her.

Her dad winked at her so she realized that he was doing Kate on the bed just for her benefit, so she could watch them exclusively.

Beckett had closed her eyes this time but she definitely knew for sure that she'd be checked up by Alexis.

Oh, how I love that! He doesn't want to get in our way! I can't even believe that it still surprises me how thoughtful and sweet he is! I love him even more for doing that for our benefit.

With this, he let her know that he was indeed okay with her exhibitionist tendency and with his daughter's voyeuristic nature.

And seriously, she really sensed the girl's eyes skimming her now, noting how her father sat back on his heels, how he embraced his fiancée tightly and how his arms also pulled her back on her heels pressing her to his chest, how he hold her in his grip, how good it felt for her being treated more aggressively, that – without needing to ask – he knew the way she wanted it and how deliberately slow his hand was wandering down between her legs to pleasure her there.

Alexis couldn't hear what he croaked in Kate's ear but she could see the result directly after because the detective lifted her left arm, grabbed him and turned her head so they could kiss again.

As Rick broke their kiss, he pulled his hand out of his lover's pussy and pushed the two fingers over her lips. She knew what he wanted her to do because he knew she wanted to do it too, and for sure she also wanted Alexis to see her opening up her mouth to suck on his slick fingers.

For only a short moment, Alexis closed her eyes.

Best seduction ever!

As she opened them again a split second later she could see her father looking at her, just as if to make sure that she was indeed watching.

Oh, how sweet! Does he finally understand now what exactly makes me watching and that it indeed can be one of the hottest things in life?

She indicated to him that she understood what he's been doing there.

Oh, yes, she likes it! No doubts here. No, she really isn't my innocent daughter anymore! She's one horny girl to have fun with! She likes to tease, and she also likes to be teased, that's for sure! Wow, I have a hot girlfriend and a hot daughter, how blessed am I really?

And as if Beckett knew that she really needed to draw the attention back to her, she sucked rather hard and soundly on his fingers like she wouldn't get to suck on anything else any time soon.

Then he whispered into Kate's ears again.

Next thing, Beckett lifted her arm again only to be softly tickled by Rick's teasing fingers down over the skin of her arm and her axle until he reached the round of her globe.

Alexis really wanted to see if Beckett was withstanding the sensations or if she would back off as ticklish as she knew the woman to be.

Nothing like that happened. Instead she saw Beckett shivering remarkably as she felt his fingertips moving down, leaving goose-bumps on her skin, firing up her nerve endings.

Oh my god, those two can be unspeakably teasing together! My pussy throbs already again with a really desperate desire to be taken care of, I can't help it when I watch them. They make me horny like hell in no time!

Her father suddenly grabbed Kate's wrists, pulled her arms to side with his, moved them over her belly and forced her hands between her legs, commanding out loud:

"Now do yourself!"

Rick instantly noticed how both his girls shivered and moaned in unadulterated lewdness.

Oh my god, that's my ultimate sex-fantasy coming true...!

Just as she was told, Kate shoved two fingers of both her hands in between her extended pussy lips to touch her clit. Not only was she dripping wet by now, she also felt it throbbing as she tipped on her heated bundle of nerves. Feeling the excitement of her own fingers touching the sensitive nub while she knew she was being watched closely, she involuntarily rocked her hips into her fingers before she increased the pressure on her clit.

"Yes...rub yourself...," Castle lecherously hissed into her ear.

Sure! I will do whatever it takes to make Alexis watching me...!

She tended to eagerly stroke herself rather fast whenever she was too much in heat to wait for Rick for giving her a helping hand, and yes, she sometimes even masturbated quickly at work. And some other times, after their foreplay, she even masturbated hastily in front of him just to turn him on only more and to get herself prepared for the following rather fast and rough fuck.

But not this time..., this time she wanted to prolong the teasing effects her actions had on Alexis.

Kate now opened her eyes because she was keen on the reactions of young Castle to this smoking hot display of wantonness in front of others.

She's watching me...! She's hot for it..., look at her..., how fast her breath comes..., she's so hot for it...!

And just as expected the girl's eyes were lighting up in a burning flame as she watched Beckett fingering herself. She softly moaned to show her desire.

Beckett liked to turn her on as much as she possibly could because that also did it for her, seeing the girl getting all hot and bothered at the sight of a sexually aroused Kate Beckett.

Now Castle covered her hands with his and suddenly pressed them into her cunt.

He heard her exhaling in a frustrated growl.

Beckett pulled her hands up from under his, wanting to feel his thick fingers entering her but she just felt getting rhythmically rubbed instead.

She shuddered in anticipation again. With wide eyes she looked at Alexis who had her hand between her legs, too. Eyes locked, they both knew what the other one wanted.

Alexis stopped masturbating to be able to really focus on Kate.

The woman seemed almost lost, kind of helpless in a sexual haze though she didn't actually want to be satisfied any time soon. Because prolonging that lust to the utmost maximum drove her to the edge of this crazy insanity she absolutely loved.

The redhead loved watching just that. She loved seeing the usually very reserved Beckett losing her self-control. She loved seeing her wrapped up in joy showing herself off. And for sure, she loved seeing her so needy.

And just as if she wanted to give Castle a lead, to get on with it, to rub her faster, harder even, Beckett inadvertently brought her hand down onto his, holding him there.

The next moment he ordered her:

"Yes..., babe..., use me... use my hand to masturbate! Take my hand to fuck yourself. Come on, do it, Kate!"

Kate was so lewd by now. On the one hand she really wanted to come but on the other hand not yet. She still denied herself the ecstasy of an orgasm, wanted to delay her joy even further.

She took real pleasure in hanging on the edge. She was actually as keen on the thrill it caused in her as much as on reaching a climax.

But not only to her own benefit, what she actually wanted more was showing her heated self to her boyfriend's daughter for some time longer.