Like to Watch You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to do it for Alexis's sake to see her this horny.

Beckett definitely couldn't deny it though that she had to do it more for her own sake, entirely for her own sake. She needed that particular attention really bad to get an extra kick out of it, to get especially needy and to feel remarkably more heat coursing through her system.

She wanted to come hard rocking his hand against her, showing his daughter all the lust Rick's fingers could get her.

She pressed her palm on his hand to lead its way, pressed her fingers down to push his middle finger in between her puffy lips and as the tip of his finger came in touch with her clit, she almost lost it already. Her arousal shot through the roof.

Alexis began to masturbate again, starting with slow strokes over her clit, massaging it in the same rhythm she heard Kate moan.

As that didn't do it anymore and she needed to feel more, Beckett took Rick's wrist in a tight grip and started to grind her cunt down onto it, feeling shivers spreading out from her clit through her whole body, groaning louder now.

"Oh my god...," they heard Alexis hissing.

The girl found it extremely hot listening to Beckett's obscene sex sounds. She stroked herself faster just as she noticed her father was letting go of Kate's neck to look at her. She only looked at him for a moment before her eyes returned to lewd Beckett again.

Rick watched his daughter's lust-filled eyes that were focused on the woman in front of him, focused on her face, just shortly distracted by Kate's hips grinding against the ball of his thumb.

It did cost him some real strength to not taking over and fucking his girlfriend till she begged for her immediate release because Alexis started to rub herself more furiously now, inhaling sharply, hissing Kate's name with the following exhale.

"Kate..., Kate..., oh...Kate...!"

As the redhead noticed her father focusing in on her, she suddenly felt a rush of pure lecherousness exploding in her, now she was able to finally grasp how Beckett felt every time she watched her.

Oh, that is...exhilarating! Makes me hornier in one second than I already am! Oh, that's so...naughty! I like it!

"Lex...don't make you come...! I don't want you to come just yet...! Just wait...till...I wanna...just wait!"

Once she heard Beckett panting those words, she immediately turned her look at the detective again, leaving her father's amazed eyes. She didn't immediately understand what Beckett wanted but did as she wished cause she knew Beckett must have a really good reason for why she was asking her that.

"No..., woman..., you're the first to go..."

After her father made it clear who was in charge right now, Alexis almost couldn't follow his next actions. He threw Beckett like a doll on the mattress, pressed her down on it with his arms, as he crawled over her back propped up on his arms and growled:

"First, I'll fuck you now until you scream. It's about time you finally get your well-earned gratification. Just don't draw it out any longer because I need you, too. She can keep watching but I want you...now!"

She immediately felt Rick's hand stroking down her spine, provoking a slight shiver as the tips of his fingers only slightly touched her skin.

Rick shortly squeezed her cheeks then, only to be followed by a hard grip in between and Kate felt his thick fingers entering her pussy from behind, fucking her leisurely but determined.

"Believe me..., you want to come..."

That was the moment she knew it would get dirty and aggressive. She liked it rough. She loved him being his sensitive self as much as when he preferred to be dominant over her, and he really liked her being submissive for once, as well.

A dirty mind and missing an urgently needed pressure on her clit made Beckett grind down on the mattress.

"See...your body tells you this much...you need it..."

She then got quickly finger-fucked just right before Castle stopped completely and only continued to stroke her butt crack.

Kate's ecstatic groan let his cock twitch in anticipation.

"...you need that release. And I wanna give it to you..."

But he knew he had to be patient a bit longer because she still needed some more stimulation to actually take his cock up her ass.

As he pressed his fingers on her butt hole, she mumbled in a low groan:

"Oh...that..., do that again, I liked that."

After poking and stimulating the rose bud for some time, he finally pushed a finger in what resulted in violent bucks.

"Yes..., yes...yes...just like that!"

And instantly it followed a second finger to widen the tight hole a bit more.

He then glided down from her, went on his knees, brought her ass up and fucked her with his thumb penetrating her deep. While she squealed in delight, Castle kissed her butt cheeks.

"I think I told you...countless times...that I love your gorgeous behind, didn't I?"

Even feeling the touch of his lips on her round behind, it didn't prepare Kate for what was happening next.

"It's so cute...your little ass...that I want to bite it..."

Right after his words she felt his teeth scratching over her butt cheeks, nibbling, sucking in some skin and biting down naughtily.

After she felt his tongue sliding up and down her crack, Rick encircled the rose bud. And then she suddenly got a hot shot of desire exploding in her as she felt his tongue pressing in her slowly.

"Oh my god..." She panted, ending the last syllable with a high-pitched squeak.

Without a break, she now got sensually tongue-fucked.

"Castle...!" Kate screamed.

Panted. And screamed again.

With each well-performed tongue thrust in her anus, she more or less panted in highest lust which she screamed out loud.

Even Alexis grunted out loud as she watched her father tonguing Kate's ass.

"Yeah..., keep watching, Alexis! I will now fuck her to one hell of an orgasm. Maybe, you'll also want that someday...so watch...and learn, pumpkin!"

Once he was done with playing in her butt hole, she missed his tongue right away and wriggled her ass.

"Yeah, I know, my sweet darling...you miss me...,I know you want to feel me....all over you..."

He then kneeled behind her, prepared his erection with her pussy juice and was bending over her.

"Keep calm...I'll do you already."

Feeling his cock between her ass cheeks, getting the full force of Rick Castle's fucking hips on her behind, feeling his chest on her back, the mattress on every inch of her skin.

"I want to feel all of you...under me..., pressed down on the mattress so I can nail you from behind...."

He finally thrust into her, forcing her down with all his weight, as he slowly pressed his cock into her anus only to quickly pull out right away. That she hadn't expected at all and yelled in surprised lust that she felt through this jab.

"Oh...my...god...Castle...!"

After repeating those thrusts numerous times, Beckett panted in sheer lust.

"Another time, Beckett, okay? Just not today..., now I wanna..."

Beckett panted high-pitched in surprise when out of a sudden he slid in her pussy again while he drove his thumb into her rear end.

"...screw you hard..."

Meanwhile Alexis had turned around on her stomach, was just slightly humping against a pillow after her father had been throwing Beckett on the mattress beside her.

"...and..."

Feeling his chest at her back, hovering over her, one arm around her, propping him but not really supporting his whole body that pressed her down more and more, until all the air had been pushed out of Kate's lungs and his hand around her throat, squeezing gently, she wantonly groaned.

"...fast. And ..."

Even her clit got pressed onto the sheets which deliciously rasped over it with each heatedly executed knock he fucked her with in his raging heat.

Oh, that feels great! Being smothered like that is wonderful!

He grunted the next words at her ear, knowing pretty well how much she liked it being fucked so roughly. Sometimes she wanted to be dominated, her panting always quickened in rasps when she got overwhelmed with his lust rage to finally let loose and embrace her passiveness.

"...hard...and..."

She got the wildest fuck ever, and knowing his daughter right next to them made her open her eyes just to find the girl staring at them with the best of stunned looks she had ever seen on her. Alexis even seemed to have forgotten how to breathe or to wink, and she had completely stopped grinding the pillow.

"...fast...and..."

Alexis seemed to be totally gripped in a lust-haze, watching the woman of her sex fantasies getting nailed hard right before her eyes, who had the most amazing ´I'm-just-getting-fucked and I simply love it'-look on her face that told her that Beckett really needed a release now.

"...hard..."

Rapidly panting in highest volume, pleading him to finally make her come and begging him to come together with her, Kate was still being aware that Alexis almost couldn't await for her to release in an earth-shattering orgasm.

His thrusts were getting less but more and more aggressive now.

"...and harder..."

He increased the power behind his thrusts extremely, paused in her even longer but wriggled his finger in her ass before he started the next rough, penetrating hump to hit her deep while he grunted obscenely horny.

He cheered her on, yelping that he was also ready to release now, hugging her really tightly and kissing her behind her ear, down to her cheekbone before panting out loud he was about to come.

The next moment he slumped down on her with a loud mix of a relieving grunt and a scream, shooting his first gush of semen deep into the woman he loved so profoundly.

Beckett's head resting on her arms, her face turned to Alexis, lips parted, her pants coming out high-pitched.

Kate hasn't come yet, has she?

Alexis watched how Kate's eyes gazed at her in a frenzy, her pupils turning up into her lids as if she would faint into seventh heaven any moment. But from the moment her dad started to squirt into her, she heard the woman grunting in full-blown indecency.

Oh my god..., look at her...and it's about time..., now she's finally falling apart...!

Feeling Rick's sperm spurting deep into her and the same time looking at his daughter, set off Beckett's orgasm.

And at once the gorgeous detective released into the definitely most intensive orgasm of her life so she started to scream her father's name, using the expletive.

"Oh fuck..., Castle! Oh god! Oh my god...oh...Rick! That's...it...oh fuck..., Rick!"

Alexis shivered out of desire as she watched Katherine Beckett coming in all her undeniable beauty, being shaken endlessly, being taken right onto the next peak over and over again while constantly staring at her to let the girl have her fun, too.

No question, she was completely satisfied.

Alexis hadn't moved on that pillow, not at all, but without a warning she was totally stunned as she suddenly felt an orgasm building that hit her just as hard and quick as unexpected while she was entirely captivated in watching Kate Beckett twitching in highest pleasure.

After that there was a long time nobody of them moved. They all lied there, happily sated and spent. Nothing was said. You only could hear them breathing.

Later, Rick started to chuckle.

"What?"

"It's so...unbelievable...I mean, what we just did...was...I don't know. So...so naughty...and I loved it!"

"Of course, you did. It's kind of your second nature..., you naughty man. You just love being naughty, I knew that even before we came together. It is one of the things I love about you!"

"Hell, I haven't had so much fun in years!"

"Hah, tell me! I've never had so much fun at all!" Alexis twittered in between.

"Alexis..., I don't know...don't you think we should talk about it...?"

"No! Why?"

"I mean, it's not as if...I mean, you're my daughter...and so...!"

"So what...?" Alexis sounded provocative, sassy. "So what...?" His fiancée sounded even more provocative.

"O-kay...seems that I'm the only one who thinks...!"

"Yes!" "Yes!"

Again, both his girls were answering at the same time. They started giggling over their unity.

"Yes, laugh at me...!"

"Oh, my poor baby...!" Beckett overdid her played consolation a bit and was slapped for it.

"Come on, Castle! Don't over-think that too much. Haven't you had fun with both of us?"

"Sure..., I did..."

"Alexis, you had also fun with me and your dad, right?"

"Obviously...!"

"You want some more?"

"Of course, I´d like to repeat that some time."

"No, I mean now. You want to have some more fun now?"

"You mean, the time for a repeat has already come and we can do it already again?"

"Ah, see..., Castle..., you hear that anticipating giddiness? Me thinks, she likes the idea. What do you think? You wanna do us again?"

"I'd like to, yes... but I think you should already start without me. I...uh... still need some time to recover first. I'll join you when I'm ready!"

You almost couldn't think as quick as Alexis had been crawling over to her father's girlfriend and was bending over Beckett's chest, immediately taking the woman's nipple in between her lips only to hear her surprised inhale.

"Oh...Alexis...," Kate grabbed the girl's head and pulled her up for a kiss.

"Don't try to argue, Kate, I want you. I wanted you ever since I watched you coming for the first time."

"Didn't even think about arguing with you, girl. Your lips feel great. Please, feel free to continue..."

Loving it to feel the redhead's mouth teasing her nipples, one after the other, Kate Beckett looked at Rick, saw his big eyes watching the scene unfolding before him and grabbed his hand.

"Envy me?"

Slowly nodding with an engrossed look at how his daughter quickly, softly licked at those nipples that were normally caressed by him, he squeezed Kate's hand.

"Hey, love! No need to be jealous. I love feeling her lips, yes, but I'll always love your cock more, babe!"

"Enjoy it!" He smiled reassuringly.

"Promised..." His fiancée exhaled with a soft, quiet moan.

Rick squirmed his body down a bit to have a better look at his daughter's lips around Kate's nipples and to stare into the eyes of Kate, watching her increasing arousal. They locked gazes while Alexis even started to suckle on her as if she wanted to milk the woman.

Involuntarily, Beckett's hips jerked up as she felt the slim fingers of Alexis between her pussy lips, dragging through her wet heat.

"Wait!" Suddenly Beckett rose.

"What? Did I make something wrong?"

"No, sweetie, I...uh...I just need...to go in there...first...before we..."

With this vague and unfinished explanation she went for the bathroom.

It was awkward to lie beside your father, hot for another round of sex with his girlfriend.

And as she heard the water in the shower running, she kind of wondered a bit right before she heard Beckett call her name.

"Alexis? Wanna join me in here?"

So Alexis also went for the bathroom after a few minutes of awkwardness as neither she nor her dad said anything. She excused herself in a hurry.

Rick stayed where he was, and silently smiled to himself.

Of course, it was awkward. And of course, she would be using the first best opportunity to escape from him and the awkwardness. And of course, she didn't just flee, she also wanted to use this as an excuse to watch Kate in the shower.

He as much said it to them a few moments ago. They should start without him, so...maybe they just did, start it is, right then in the bathroom. This was the chance to start without him..., so if they did, it wouldn't need to concern him, right? And if both of his girls had really started without him, without him having the chance to watch? They wouldn't do that, would they? No way!

He was up in a second and went for the bathroom, too. He'd wanted to find out if indeed something went on between both girls. He didn't want to be left out. So..., it was the most natural thing for him to want to check that. Just before he reached the bathroom door, he hesitated though. It was as if the courage had left him. Telling himself that he just wanted to find out if they really would make out together, if they really would go at each other, if they really...!

Oh my God, his brain was spinning. He had too many thoughts. It wasn't like that he was only curious when there was really something going on between them. No...cross this! He was definitely curious anyway. He absolutely loved seeing his soon-to-be-wife in the nude.

And in the last hour he'd definitely explored some things in his life he wouldn't have thought of exploring. Like the body of Alexis. Naked and aroused. Writhing in lust. His only child lying there, totally naked and her skin inflamed in arousal. Willing to come. Groaning. In heat.

Oh god, the lust-cloud he had been in, was lifting now.

His brain filtered now what it had been fed with for the last hour. Registered. Finally grasped what actually had happened.

Oh god, that was...! No, of course not, of course it wasn't disgusting.

Alexis in heat wasn't disgusting at all. She was...just...so perfect. No, definitely not disgusting. That would be the wrong word for describing what happened.

Interesting, new, fascinating, weird. Yes. But not the least disgusting. He loved Kate. And he wanted Kate. And if Kate wanted to take care of his little girl, he wouldn't be the one to deny her that. And if his little girl also wanted that, he was definitely okay with it. He wanted for Kate to have a good time. And she'd had a good time, right?

Now that he finally found the courage to open that door a crack, he knew he didn't hesitate in anxiousness what he would actually find in there. He definitely was over that state of anxiousness. And of course, Kate had a good time. As good a time as his daughter had.

So it then was no surprise for him that he saw them standing in the shower. Kissing.

They both stopped the tongue-dueling for a moment to wash the soap off their backs, kissing the skin under the running water. Once they stopped the water, both girls engrossed in their encounter caressed the other one's back, not noticing him. Fingertips which were stroking feather-light above their skin washed away the remaining water drops. Lips that were moving feather-light above the heated skin elicited some soft sighs out of them.

Suddenly Kate turned Alexis to face her, slowly pulled her in to kiss her again. Both moaned into their deep slow kiss after some time. Seemed they wanted more.

Rick Castle still stood rooted in the doorway, watching. Interested and fascinated. He hadn't known how quick his breath would become when he'd watched two women kiss passionately. And he also had not known that this fascination would kick into overdrive when it was his hot-blooded Kate who was kissing his little pumpkin.

He had been oblivious to this fact until now. If he had known before, he would have wanted to experience that much, much earlier. But he had missed out on that one.

And then he witnessed it as if it happened in slow motion, his mouth got try and he had to swallow several times to get his lecherousness in check.

Kate offered her breasts to his daughter.

Alexis stared at them in wonder, engrossed in the beauty of Katherine Beckett's boobs. She first looked at the round globes that trembled in anticipation, being pushed up by Kate, being pushed right into the girl's face, hungry for whatever touch Alexis wanted to grant them with.

Then his little one, coming out of her trance-like state of mind, looked up to Kate, trying to read in her eyes what the woman might expect of her. And as she saw a general consent to all the silent questions his daughter had in her eyes, she smiled as widely as Castle hardly ever had seen her.