Like to Watch You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she looked down on the heavily moving chest of Beckett, Alexis licked her lips, bit on the bottom one, parted them and was about to bend down to one nipple, as she heard Beckett inhaling sharply out of eager hope.

His little minx started grinning and stopped her move, just breathing shortly above the skin between Kate's breasts, before she pulled Beckett in. After pressing her knee between the woman's thighs and pulling her down on her thigh, Alexis kissed his fiancée right there where her lips had hovered just right above the skin in between her boobs.

This touch of hot lips on the cooled down skin of flustered Kate Beckett were like loosening an old restraint. His hot-blooded girlfriend threw her head back, trying to finally push her globes into the girl's mouth.

Yet, it didn't work out.

Alexis was behaving like a teaser of sort. She refused to take these plainly offered stiff nipples in between her lips as Beckett wanted her to do so desperately. She pressed the woman's body tight to her and started to kiss her globes instead, kissing them with a tenderness Beckett hadn't expected.

In the end, Alexis had finally achieved what she had wanted to do for so long. She indeed was kissing Kate's boobs. Slowly she licked over the flesh, flicking over the nipple before sucking in some soft flesh.

Oh, look at my girl, she sort of makes love to Kate's boobs the way she tenderly cherishes them!

Pride mixed with slight excitement.

"Alexis...," his girlfriend panted and tried to stop her from driving her insane.

His daughter didn't react, she just went on with caressing her soon-to-be-stepmother with her tongue.

As she finally closed her lips over one nipple, Rick Castle could hear the love of his life inhaling pretty soundly before she moaned in delight, feeling the sensations of soft female lips around one of the inflamed buds.

She suckled on both of Kate's buds, one right after the other, for some time before she started to tease her companion with quick lip lashes around and over the sensitive nipples which seemed even more extended now than ever before.

Kate rewarded that action with loud groans.

She suddenly cried out in surprised pain when Alexis bit down on them, too. The redhead soothed them immediately after such a teasing bite.

In a moment of sheer lust Kate threw her head back again and it was then when she spotted him standing there, watching.

She winked at him before she surrendered to Alexis's lips again, indulging in the arousal he and his daughter gave her.

It's kind of arousing watching your girlfriend getting caressed by another woman, I have to admit. And it's even more arousing now that I know that she wants to be watched and loves it. It's kind of strange though to look at your daughter doing another woman. And it's even stranger when the other woman happens to be your girlfriend. But as long as they both have their fun, I´m fine with that too.

Alexis really had the stamina to thoroughly look after both buds, saw to it that both of them got their needed attention, arousing strokes, annoying bites, soothing lashes and not to mention that they got decently sucked on to inflame Kate's lust to the utmost.

Katherine Beckett was happy and thrilled.

She finally got to feel the kid's lips around her nipples, felt how hot she got over that and, last but not least, she could see her man watching her, noticing her increasing hotness. Being aware that he likes to watch as it seemed as much as his daughter liked it made her smile at him.

She wanted to show him that she extremely enjoyed this extraordinary and exceptional experience with his hot daughter.

Alexis still sucked with a fervent dedication to give Beckett what she begged for by each move of her breasts right into her face.

The thrill Kate Beckett got out of that was simply terrific. She groaned louder as the girl sucked harder on her nipples.

She let her weight press on Alexis's thigh to enhance her own heat, and almost lost it over that. Her clit was almost over-sensitive to this kind of provocation, so she tried not to grind down even if she totally wanted to feel the girl's skin on her hot prominent clit.

Being watched by the girl getting fucked by her fiancé was already arousing enough to get her juices flowing.

But being watched by Rick getting her boobs sucked by his kid, that was something completely different, a whole other kind of arousing. Her juices didn't just flow, they surely gushed out of her, smeared down on the girl's thigh. And it was really hard for Kate not grinding down to get off.

She wanted to get off on Alexis's tongue. So she needed to get the girl licking her.

Beckett yelped in arousal and surprise when she felt that Alexis had sneaked her fingers down between them both and pushed into her hot throbbing pussy.

Oh my god...I'm finally there...I'm about to do Kate Beckett!

Feeling the tips of his daughter's slim fingers rhythmically rubbing over her clit shot an electric jolt through her, pulsing into every cell of her and concentrating back in her lust center. She cried out of lust, and when she heard Rick Castle groan in heat, she divided her attention between his girl and him.

Knowing he loved what he could see in front of him, knowing that he got hot over watching them, knowing he lusted after seeing her in complete ecstasy, Kate looked at him, seeing the same lust in his eyes than she earlier saw in his daughter's, too.

Now that Alexis had decided to do her right away, to do her in the shower instead the bed, now that she had decided to make her come right here and then, she wanted to look at Rick when he watched her the moment that she would come on his daughter's fingers.

Kate glanced at him and panted hard before she let out a lust scream.

She came in wonderful electrifying waves, her body convulsing till down to her toes, shaking over the small body of his daughter till the last wave.

Oh geez, watching her getting fucked is almost as good as fucking her...!

He knew he had a boner again.

Alexis only came to as she felt Kate shuddering all over her. She realized only then that she had made Beckett come.

Yes, she'd heard her panting. She'd also heard her lust scream. But she didn't know that she was the reason for it. She just got overwhelmed in the sensation of having Kate's body right near her, having the chance to suck her tits like she had yearned for such a long time, having the maybe only chance to do her like she had wished for – and so she just did her.

She hadn't thought it through. She was too aroused by the chance she got offered, so she just used it. She liked it though to hear Beckett pant. She wanted to listen to her pants like forever. And she loved to hear her scream. And she wanted to listen to her screams forever. She loved the woman to be in her arms, being in highest heat because of her.

Now that she had reached her orgasm, this all was over. Sad but proud of herself, Alexis just came out of her lust bubble and grinned at Katherine who smiled happily back to her.

"Thank you so much, Alexis!"

"You are welcome, Kate! I'm glad you had your fun, too!"

"Oh, I do thank you not only for giving me an orgasm. You created a chance for me to show Rick how hot it makes me when I know I'm being watched...," Kate waved her head to the doorway, showing the girl what she meant.

Alexis turned in surprise to see her father standing in the doorway, watching them both in a haze, starring already a massive erection himself.

"So, you knew he was there watching? So, you came in front of him?"

"Yes, pumpkin, she did! Now I finally understand what drives you to voyeurism. I just realized it's really arousing to watch somebody get off in front of you. I really got hot by only watching her. Thanks, Alexis!"

"No problem...glad you had a good time watching, dad. Now you know what attracted me to you both in the first place."

Without even noticing what she did, Kate grabbed both "her" Castle's and dragged them into the bedroom again.

"Now..., where were we? Where did we stop before the shower?"

A sultry grin to the girl confirmed what Beckett suspected. Alexis wasn't finished with her. She also wanted more, too.

Good to know!

They all lay down on the bed again, Alexis already kissing her shoulders and slowly dragging her fingers over the skin of her upper body before she stopped at Beckett's Venus Mound, teasing her there for a moment.

Kate immediately spread her legs, just like an invitation.

Alexis let her fingers move further south in between Beckett's folds and instantly pushed a finger in.

This! Is! It!

Katherine Beckett panted while she saw how the girl attacked her nipples already again.

As ready as the girl was to give her a good time, she was just a bit over the top. She had already pushed a second digit in to finger-fuck Beckett into a quick release.

"No..., don't...!" She got stopped by Beckett, grabbing her with one hand and pulling the girl's finger out of her.

"Did I make something wrong?" Alexis backed off a bit, beet-red cheeks out of embarrassment.

"No, it's not that...just...don't fuck me so fast."

"Oh, okay...," somehow relieved Alexis started to smile again and wanted to continue but was stopped by Beckett who pushed the girl's hand up to Rick's mouth who eagerly parted his lips to take the digits in.

"He likes doing that...," was her only comment on the fact that he instantly started to suck on his daughter's fingers.

Alexis was momentarily overwhelmed with hundreds of electric shots that prickled through her the moment she realized what her father was doing. He erotically sucked on her fingers while he'd dreamily closed his eyes, enjoying Kate's flavor.

The redhead had to swallow, hazily watched him licking all the juices off before she closed her eyes to let his actions work her up.

Eager to taste Kate herself, she withdraw her hand to drag her fingers through Beckett's cunt again.

"Need some help...?"

Her father was looking at her, recognizing the heat almost already boiling again in his little one.

"Huh?"

Without another word, Rick indicated her to go at Kate's clit while his fingers pushed inside his girlfriend.

"Come on, we'll do her together. I'll fuck her, you'll tease her little nub."

Beckett went wild about the two different sensations at the same time, only capable to pant:

"Oh...my...god...!"

"See? She likes it, too!"

"Dad...? Give me...I wanna...!"

"I know..., pumpkin! Here, you can have them now!"

Rick pulled his fingers out of Kate and offered them with a sultry grin to his offspring who greedily took them to taste her.

Coyly, even really carefully she licked at his fingers, not really knowing what exactly she wanted to do. She knew what she wanted but she still was a bit shy about doing what she wanted and kind of inhibited with the fingers of her father.

"Go ahead, Alexis, suck them harder...," Castle seemed to have lost all of his reservations and cheered her on and as she did as suggested, he groaned:

"Oh my god, Alexis...!"

His girl not only sucked his fingers hard, she let her little tongue circling his fingers. And the sensations it awakened on the skin of his fingers were almost killing him, filling him with desire.

With this erotic game displayed directly in front of her eyes, Beckett wanted to feel Alexis's tongue, too. So she dragged two of her fingers through her own wetness and pushed them up to her for Alexis to suck on them, too.

Getting then the same treatment as Rick, she felt her lust rocketing up.

"Please, Alexis..., I want you to lick me...I need to feel your tongue..., " Beckett panted in her lust.

To help his little one Castle pulled Kate into his lap, spread her legs and pointed Alexis to lay there in between his girlfriend's thighs. For a moment he was interested how Alexis was doing and peered at her how she nibbled her way up Kate's thighs.

From the lewdly drawn-out moans he heard from his fiancée he knew his daughter did well as she closed in on Beckett's cunt.

He moved his hand down Kate's abdomen, pressed his fingers on her swollen pussy lips and pulled them apart to lead the way his daughter intended to take.

Alexis licked her like a kitten now. Soft, tiny tongue strokes changed with long, firm lashes just to make her moan, to make her wild.

Castle then stilled the hip moves of Kate with his hands on her waist to stop her from jerking too much.

He pulled her face towards him for a deep kiss then he caressed her cheek bones with slight touches of his lips till he reached her ear, nibbling at her lobe.

"That's it, Kate..., you enjoy my daughter?"

"Uh-huh...!"

Now, the redhead sucked at her clit, shooting her lust into unknown heights.

"Oh my god, Alexis...!"

"Yes, Kate...?" Alexis mumbled, still inside her pussy, making her lips shivering from the vibration.

"Uh...!"

Castle hadn't known until now how good Alexis was with her tongue, was actually a bit impressed with the skills his daughter showed.

"Let go, Kate. No need to prolong it this time for only my benefit."

And then he kissed the woman ardently while she was enjoying Alexis eating her out.

But after some time she couldn't actually do that anymore with her mouth occupied, she needed to pant lustfully.

"Yes...Kate..., I'd like you to come right now. Let it happen..., come for me, babe!"

He hugged her tightly, kissed her ear, bit down on her lobe as he heard her grunt.

"Yes...babe...oh...my...god...I'm coming..."

As Alexis didn't have her father's help anymore with stilling Beckett's jerking hips, she had put her arms around Kate's thighs to hold her down, so she could also pull her distended lips apart to ease her way to the woman's clit.

Now, as Beckett came in long, intense waves, she still held contact to the little nub even if it was hard to do.

And even as the detective's hips had stilled, Alexis had her lips around the bundle of nerves just to go on with a teasing nibble.

After two, three, four licks with the tip of her tongue, the woman reacted:

"Oh my god...Alexis...?! Won't you stop?"

"Why should I?"

"I think I need a break..." Kate panted deeply sated, grinning pathetically at her fiancé who had a dirty grin on his own face.

"So, you liked it?"

"Yes, I did!"

"Was it how you expected it to be?"

"Rick, she was even better than I expected. Your daughter's a natural. She did me really good, Rick!"

Kind of pride still mixed with a kind of inhibition.

"Yes, I really believe you. Alexis did you really well, I can tell. Looking at her tongue disappearing in your slit made me hot."

"Oh, I think, I can help you with that. I have the perfect idea...!"

Beckett murmured before she crawled over Castle's body. He was lying now between his two girls, grinning smugly as he felt Beckett kissing him while going down on him.

"I know she likes to watch, Rick. And I think it's time she does not watch me but you. I will now give her a chance to watch you getting your cock stroked and sucked. I guess you won't say 'no´ to that..."

While she was kissing her way down to his hips and talked in between her slobbering wet lip touches, Beckett suddenly palmed his now semi-flaccid cock and carefully stroked his balls.

Alexis had turned to her side on her pillow to be able to look at her dad. The first minute of Kate talking to him, he laid there somewhat relaxed and quietly, looking down on him, observing what Kate was up to.

As Alexis now saw how he inhaled sharply, she brought her hand to his shoulder to caress him there a bit. Feeling the soft touch he looked up to her, eyes curiously concentrated on hers.

Rick smiled a bit intimidated at his little one, just as she touched him more firmly now.

Alexis saw the approval in his eyes, so she let her palm move in circles on his chest, caressing him.

He lifted his arm to set his hand on his daughter's, not to stop her but to thank her wordlessly for her tenderness, for she seemed to be braver, being driven by a greater amount of curiosity and a stronger will for trying, searching for her boundaries.

Knowing what was going on, he could tell he was a bit of a wimp. His daughter wasn't. She freely showed him her open mind for trying out different things, no matter what. That just told him how narrow-minded he'd just been until now. And acknowledging that with the reassuring tap of his hand told her, he accepted the situation as it was and was even ready for more.

So she crawled over to his body, starting to kiss his shoulder for once before they looked at each other more intensely.

"You really do like watching, do you?"

"Yes dad, I didn't know I'd have this voyeuristic nature. I was just as surprised as it hit me one day as I happened to be there when the two of you were just about to jump each other. I really didn't know before I experienced it with you and Kate, makes for one hell of an experience. Gives me some real chills, I can assure you."

She interlaced his fingers with his and for some minutes she just held his hand and both were watching Kate caressing him.

Meanwhile his cock was fully erect again, twitching lightly however when Kate was slightly touching the tip with two fingertips.

Beckett changed from palming him, pressing down on him with some of her weight and stroking him softly, tickling his balls over rubbing him firmly to touching him just with two fingers, softly gliding up and down his shaft, rounding the tip and just leaving him alone.

Kate and Alexis then watched how his member twitched in aroused annoyance, missing her ministrations.

"How does it look, Alexis?" Castle asked a bit out of breath, looking at her how she boldly inspected his cock.

"Looks good, makes me jealous of you, dad!"

Alexis admitted with a shrug, like she wanted to say 'can't help it´.

Beckett now made them watch closer as she let her lips get closer to his hips. She slowly rubbed him while she kissed her way to his groin.

As she reached his shaft, she quickly kissed it for once and then went on to his balls what eluded a sharp intake of breath out of Rick.

That moment Alexis chose for going on with her strokes. She still got closer to her father, throwing butterfly kisses on his shoulders and explored his broad chest with her fingers.

"Pumpkin...!"

Slight protest but too weak to withstand her will to tenderly caressing him.

"You will let me, dad. You caressed me there, too. And now I wanna caress you. And you will let me do that."

Beckett waited for a moment to get both their attention again before she sucked in his balls, nibbling at them till Castle started to moan and until the moans were steadily growing louder.

Alexis saw her winking at her just before she set her mouth over his stiff penis to suck him hard a few times.

Castle already panted hard.

Beckett went from sucking him to stroking him while she watched the girl closely, winking at her:

"Want to kiss him?"

Without another word, the joy visible on her face that lighted up like a bulb in that moment of recognition, Alexis bent over to her dad and kissed his lips, not very actively, not trying to push, just staying on his soft lips a moment longer till he got it what was happening.

She then got his tongue pushed into her mouth, got kissed like she'd been kissed earlier.

Alexis now got all hot and bothered, all the emotions that run through her body the moment she grasped what she was doing there.

She was actively tongue-kissing her dad and got horny over it again.

That's...so...naughty..., and dirty...but I love feeling his tongue on mine, feeling these shots of arousal exploding inside me. That is so amazing!

Sensing what he really wanted to do and also knowing that he was also too restrained to ask for it, she whispered: