Liked the Taste (Way) Too Much

Story Info
Husband unknowingly eats wife creampie and gets hooked.
1.4k words
4.46
140.6k
156
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about cuckolding and creampie eating, if that is not your thing please don't read any further.

I would love to hear your comments and suggestions.

-------

My wife and I have been married for 10 years now, our sex life has never been that great as i have a relative small cock and i cum very fast (sometime in matter of seconds).

Our sex life boils down to me going down on her, and on rare occasions she let me get on top of her and penetrate her (can't call it fuck as i cum so quickly), once i cum i can't continue anymore and i usually takes me at least 4 hours before i can get an erection again.

It all changed one night, my wife called me saying that she will come home from work late as she has to work on a presentation for Rob (her boss in the last 3 years), I enjoyed my night alone, watched a soccer match and just before i headed to bed i jerked off to my favorite porn.

About half an hour later i hear her enter the house and she comes into the room, I felt sorry for her coming home so late so as soon as she entered the bed I started kissing down her body, from her lips going to her neck and from there down to her boobs, but as soon as i tried to proceed going down she started protesting saying that she feels dirty from all the day and that i should stop.

"You are never too dirty for me," I said while looking deeply into her eyes and continue my journey down her perfect body, "Please don't," she whispered.

Finally I made my way to her pussy and saw that her legs are crossed to prevent me from going any further, so i started licking her clit which was already out , she started moaning and tried to push my head back.. but i persisted until my licking got the better of her and she spread her legs, as she did I finally got a chance to glance at her pussy, which was opened and wetter than i have ever seen it, so wet that the juices were starting to run down her leg .

I thought that my licking got her this wet and it drove me wild, and i couldn't hold it any longer so I immediately berried my mouth on her pussy licking it from the clit to her hole as she gasped deeply.

I started to tongue fuck her pushing my tongue deep into her pussy and I noticed that it tasted different than normal, it was much gooeyer and more stringy, no matter how much i licked it just kept on producing more and more juices, i loved it.

My wife started to go crazy, "I can't believe you are eating me now, that is so dirty and sick," she said. As I continued licking her she became much more aggressive, "The only thing you are good for is to lick my pussy clean," she said as she held my head and started fucking my face with her dripping pussy until she finally came hard pushing any left over juices out of her pussy and into my waiting mouth.

"That was so hot," she said while trying to recover her breath. "Very hot," I agreed and continued licking the leftover juices off my lips.

"Did you notice anything different?" she asked with a strange glare in her eye.

"I actually did, your pussy was a lot wetter and gooey than normal," I answered.

"And what about the taste, did you like it better?" she persisted.

"Yes it was tastier than normal," I replied not sure what she is getting to.

"I thought so, In a scale of 1-10 how much better?" she asked with a grin on her face.

"Hmm 8 i suppose." I said a bit annoyed from all of her questions.

"I knew it!" she said, and started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" i asked not knowing what the hell is going on.

"Well, guess now would be a good time to tell you." she said and turned serious.

"Tell me what?" I asked and waited anxiously for her answer.

"That it wasn't just my pussy juice you were eating so delightfully," she said and continued while looking me straight in the eyes, "It was also.. Rob's cum."

I was puzzled.. i felt like a knife is driven into my heart and didn't know what to say..

"And the three of us know how much you liked the taste of his cum in my pussy," she continued.

"Three of us? what the hell are you talking about?" I wined

"You, me and this," she extended her foot pointing at my cock.

I looked down only to find out how hard my cock was, a big wet spot was clearly viable on my boxer short.

"See, you can't lie, your cock is bigger than I have ever seen it! Don't get me wrong. its still a lot smaller than Rob's beautiful cock, but compare to the size it usually gets to.. its bigger," she said with a big smile on her face

I didn't know what to say.. my mind was racing.. i felt humiliated but so turned on, and before I could get my thought back together she continued, "And here i thought you'd be mad at me letting Rob cum in me, when all along you are probably mad because there is no more of his cum for you to lick."

Hearing her say that caused my cock to jump and I almost came in my boxers without even touching my cock. "Actually there is some more cum," she said pointing at her thigh, "Be a good wimpy husband and lick it for me" she said with a huge grin on her face.

"What? no I don't want to!" I said trying to convince her, but she sensed that I am lying.

"Come on, the three of us know you want to, don't resist it!" she said.

I couldn't believe that she actually said that, and even more I couldn't believe that she was right.. I wanted to lick it so badly that i found my self lowering my head to her thigh and licking all the cum and pussy juice from it. "Good wimpy husband," she said as I licked her thigh clean.

Once I was finally done cleaning all the cum she looked at me and said, "Since you have been so good, I will reward you, lay back and take off your boxers."

She started running her foot lightly over my precum soaked cock, and I began shivering.

"Tell me, what did you like about my pussy?" she demanded to know.

"What? I don't," I started to stutter, the strategy failed as she took her foot of my cock, "TELL ME if you want me to continue!" she yelled.

"That.. that it was very wet," I said hoping that would be enough.

"Its always wet," - she taunted.

"Please... just continue i need to cum so bad," i wined.

"Not until you tell me exactly why you liked licking my pussy so badly today!" she demanded to know.

"I liked it because it was full of Rob's cum." I shouted.

Hearing me say that brought a huge smile to her face, and she immediately continued, "Would you like me to bring you some more of his cum tomorrow?"

"Yes, just make me cum, please," I wined.

"I don't believe you," she smiled.

"Please bring me Rob's cum in your pussy tomorrow so that I can lick it again, I love the taste, please!" I begged her.

"You got it!" she laughed as she put her foot down to my cock, rubbed it for a second and I exploded on her foot.

"Fuck.. you never cum so much, you really like eating cum I see," she said.

"I... I guess I am," - I whispered trying to catch my breath.

"Well, you are lucky, because you get to lick it off my foot," she said as she shoved her toes into my mouth for me to clean.

Once her foot was clean she pulled me into her and kissed me passionately.

"You know, I wonder if it was just his cum you tasted and not the mixture of it with my pussy juice you would have said 10, guess we will have to find out sometime."