Likes to Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like several minutes my body spasms slowly subsided and she began to release my cock and raised her head. She smiled wildly towards her husband. Her face was shiny with the pearly evidence of her work.

I reached up and rubbed my eyes while shaking my head. "Oh my god, woman. You definitely have a wonderful talent. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did, honey," I told her.

She quickly stood and moved to the side of the bed while wiping the prize from her face. She reached out and grabbed my hand, pulling it towards her. Quickly tugging her panties to the side, she pushed my hand against her pussy. My fingers were immediately soaked from her steaming wetness, proving her enjoyment of the game. I easily sank two fingers into her pussy (which I could see was neatly shaved), reaching as deeply as I could.

"Can you tell how much I enjoyed it?" she asked. I smiled and again shook my head in disbelief.

She spoke towards the darkness while pulling my hand from her pussy. "My husband will be eager to help finish out the night. Won't you baby?"

The woman stepped back and quickly grabbed her clothes. She blew me a kiss as the couple quietly headed through the door and into the hallway. She hadn't even stopped to get dressed. I turned off the light and lay there in the darkness with a smile that simply would not leave my face. My sticky cock continued to twitch as I eventually fell asleep and started to dream.

12