Lil Girl Works Her Magic Ch. 02

Story Info
Daddy's personal assistant.
2.2k words
4.16
76.1k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 03/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drcox10
drcox10
9 Followers

It has been three weeks since the "incident" with my daughter. That is how I reference the experience when the memory floods my conscience. Three long weeks of self stimulation that failed in comparison and the only semi recent experience that came close to measuring up to the "incident" was a rough and fast fling months ago in London. I need some release, my cock and balls are begging for some comfort other than my own hands.

My daughter is traveling with me this weekend and working as my personal assistant. My daughter hatched this plan, in an attempt, to prove to her mother she is mature enough to study in London for a year. I certainly cannot blame her for trying and the company will be refreshing.

Once we checked in to the hotel, we settle into our adjoining rooms. Shortly after putting my things away I grab a hot shower. Only half consciously I leave the bathroom door open and then entirely with purpose I call my daughter, Sasha, to bring me a towel.

To my pleasure she comes in holding the towel and jumps up on the sink counter and waits. There she sits on the counter in the infamous red suit; the one begging to be pulled off her tight young curves.

I peer around the curtain and Sasha immediately probes, "so when do we get to go shopping?"

As, I try to slide the excess water off my body using my hands I reply half-heartedly, "uh, I don't know?"

"Hmmm", she replies, "you don't know?"

Sasha playfully jumps off the counter and teasingly raises your towel in the air.

"Hey!" I shout trying to reach for it.

She approaches closer w the towel still in the air, and just when I think it is in reach she takes off and w out hesitation I take after her. I playfully amuse her by chasing her about the suite, before tackling her on the large plump bed. After a brief rolling around, I end up on top of her.

"UGH! Dad you are making me all wet," she exclaims.

"Well, Sasha dear, I thought you were heading to the pool."

I proceed to get up and reach for the towel watching to catch her glancing at my naked body. It pleases and thrills me that she is interested and cannot fight the urge to look at my naked canvas. As I continue to dry, I wrap myself with the towel and tell Sasha, "we should be able to shop tomorrow when I finish up some meetings."

With that, I Leave to work and she heads to the pool in the adorable curve- hugging red thing most refer to as a suit, but I have labeled a gateway drug.

I return to the hotel, tired and ready for bed. I sit on the edge of the bed, realizing the dimly lit room seems vacant. Take off my shoes and socks, loosen my tie, unbutton my shirt, undo my watch and place it on the credenza along with my keys. I haphazardly hang up my tie, shirt, jacket and pants. Finally, comfort.

I return to the bed and surrender falling backward into its foreign comfort. I remain there, looking up at the ceiling clearing my mind of the day and trying to not let it jump forward to tomorrows to do list. Something is nagging at my train of thought. I fight it because I love these lucid moments of escape which knows no sense of time or immediate awareness.

It is getting louder. I focus on the distraction what the hell is it? There it is-a low buzz. I do a quick survey of the room. My senses have caught up and realigned with my immediate awareness; it is louder toward the bathroom.

I get up and head in the direction of the buzz/hum. Each step is made with greater confidence as it becomes louder as I approach the bathroom door. I take the door handle in my hand and open the door slowly.

I squint in reaction to the bright light, and see Sasha's bare back. She is sitting on the counter. I simply say, "Hey."

Clearly rattled, she jumps off the counter. In doing so, she drops some pink thing on the floor. She is standing there naked. Sasha looks down at the floor, at the pink buzzing, humming animated object. I follow her lead, looking down at the buzzing object on the floor.

Sasha, begins stammering fighting for what to say, "it was a...gag gift and, well, I'm, uh was!"

I look up to meet her eyes, "relax, just breathe, I know what a vibrator is. Don't be embarrassed."

She finally finds the courage to look me in the eye, "you're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad,Sasha? It is good for you to explore and know what you like."

With that, I pick up the vibrator return it to her, and half laughing say, "have fun!" I sarcastically add, "I'll just be out here, as I point and flex obnoxiously, "if you have any questions."

I return to the foreign comfort of my bed, and plop on my belly burying my face under a pillow and chuckling out loud. I roll over on my and reach for my lap top. I remove my boxers and get under the sheets. I hate hotel sheets, so sterile I miss having my familiar scent cloak my naked skin. I proceed to my usual surfing habits, videos, blogs, a dash of porn, some tunes, maybe some intellectual forums, a little more porn, some social networking. Ear buds in and there it is digital meth coursing through my senses.

At first the internet was a distraction, to appear otherwise occupied in hopes of allowing Sasha an easier or less awkward transition, from her sexual exploration in the bathroom, to the shared space of the suite. However, I was soon swept away into the instant flutter of information streaming to me via my ear buds. So much so, I was actually startled when I felt a hand on your leg.

Simultaneously, you sit-up and pullout your ear buds. "What's up," I ask.

"Dad, don't laugh, but I think there is something wrong with me."

"What, why?"

"Because, this doesn't work on me? I have tried, even looked up stuff online, and I think I am broken. Like I don't work for sex stuff."

"I highly doubt that baby! These things take time, give yourself a chance to learn, do not put so much pressure on yourself. I am sure once you have some more time to experiment, everything will fall in to place."

"Dad, I don't want to wait. I want to know if I am broken! My friends talk about sex and pleasure and I don't know why I don't feel anything"

"Baby I am sure once you get more comfortable you will find what feels right and good for you."

"But daddy, I want you to show me...to help me."

At this point, I know she is totally unaware of the level of manipulation or power her plea holds. I feel it in my groin, moving down toward my firm balls and slightly erect cock. But it isn't the thought of just arousing her with a piece of plastic, I have been thinking about more since I plunged my fingers into her tight wet cunt.

Coyly, I ask, "well what exactly do you want me to do baby?"

"I want to know I can enjoy sex, experience the same sexual pleasure my friends talk about."

"You know if I help you explore what you like baby, you won't be able to tell your friends."

"I know daddy."

I ask partly to justify to myself on some pointless level, "are you sure baby?"

She takes off her towel and gets under the sheets and hands you the pink toy. She leans over and kisses you on the lips, "daddy, I am sure."

I slowly pull back the sheets and move to my side. Typically, I would have just gone under the sheet, but even in my aroused state I realized this wasn't typical. I didn't want to miss a moment, and I certainly wanted to see the pleasure wash over Sasha's face and entire body.

I place the vibrator over her pelvis and slowly move it down toward the warmth radiating from her pussy. With one hand, I spread her lips apart exposing her clit; plump, warm and glistening. I move the vibrator over her clit and press down.

She squeals, "Daddy that is so cold!"

"I'm sorry baby, let me warm you up."

I move my mouth down her body pausing with nibbles and kisses on the inner most parts of her thighs and hips. Her body trembles and I ask, "you okay baby?"

"Oh, yes daddy! Feels so nice."

I move down, and my tongue is begging to slide up her slit and push its way through her tightly shut lips. My balls are throbbing in anticipation of release. I position my tongue at the bottom of her slit. Then with a warm wet flat tongue I slowly blanket her pussy, and even more slowly move up over her pussy.

"Oh, daddy! You are so warm."

Sasha's body shivers in response and I am pleased. I push my wanting tongue through her slit and pause over her clit and then almost tauntingly flick it with your tongue. I feel her hips thrust toward your mouth and rigidity fill her back as she arches.

Now, I use your fingers and spread her lips apart and take her clit in your mouth. I gently hold it between my teeth and swirl my tongue around her pulsing clit. I alternate between swirling, waving, licking and sucking her clit. I feel my daughter's juice coating my tongue. I pull back to see her pussy glistening from wetness.

I place the vibrator on her clit and push a finger into her pussy. Sasha tilts her hips toward me and Ipress deeper into her pussy. She reaches down instinctively and starts motioning my hand in and out.

My fingers are covered from her dripping pussy. I pull them to my face and lick them dry.

"Daddy, don't stop daddy I want you to do more, it feels so good!"

"This is just foreplay baby, how much more do you want baby?"

"I want all of it daddy, I want it please don't stop!"

I remove the vibrator and attack her clit with my mouth. I spread her lips apart and push my tongue in her entrance. My body is aching for the release her warm, wet, tight cunt is offering. I begin to move up her body, and she begins moving down mine.

In what seems seconds, I feel my cock plunge into the wetness of her mouth. The sensation is overwhelming, I whisper, "Oh baby that feels amazing!"

She swirls her tongue around the swelled head of my cock; flicking and sucking on the frenulum.

Then Sasha grabs my firm sac and gently pulls downward and my body is thrown into another state of pleasure.

At this point I am so overwhelmed, I am almost lifeless.I feel my daughter crawling up my body; she kisses me hard on the lips. Then she begins moving her hips up and down my hard shaft. I feel the wetness of her pussy sliding up and down, up and down. My hips begin moving ever so slightly.

As if they are being driven by the forbidden pleasure that is almost in reach, I move them with more and more determination.Sasha begins sliding more quickly up and down the shaft of my hard cock. I feel her lips spread and my cock rub against her click, she moans with pleasure. As she continues to move her wet pussy up and down my shaft, she begins moving her hips in a circulating motion.

I grab her hips with my hands and tilt my hips up and I feel my cock meet resistance and then instantly it is swallowed into her tight wetness. Both of us moan, and pause...my cock is throbbing inside her tight wet pussy. All I feel is tight wet warmth veiling my cock.

Slowly she rises up, I look at my daughter's hips beginning to move and continue up her body to her full firm breasts.

I rise up, "baby do you feel good?" I cup my hands around her breasts.

"It feels so good daddy, don't stop!"

I begin to move my hips. Slowly in and out, the suction is unbelievable. The wetness is the only thing making movement possible. I roll over on top and begin moving my hips more.

"Oh. Yes daddy!"

I start moving in and out with intent. I take her tit in my mouth and let myself go on Sasha's body. I push deeper and pullout further with each thrust.

"Oh baby, you feel so good, you're going to make daddy cum baby!"

As her legs wrap around my pumping hips and her arms around my shoulders, I feel her pussy clamp down even tighter. I start pumping a bit faster, her body starts quivering and her nails begin to pierce the skin on my back. As her pussy clamps even tighter, she throws her head back into the mattress. She is cumming and I am ready to blow. I thrust one last time, and my body releases in total pleasure. As my balls empty inside of her, I press even deeper inside her wet pussy and collapse in total ecstasy.

drcox10
drcox10
9 Followers