Lil Red Ridden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Count took to alternating blows between her ass cheeks and her clit. Once her ass was a nice bright shade of red, he slipped an oiled finger into her asshole. Working her hole, he forced in another finger in and felt her tense. Without warning, he pulled his fingers out and replaced them with something much bigger and harder. Red cried out as the large head of his rigid cock pierced her anal ring.

Keeping his hand tightly twisted in her hair, he grabbed her hip with his other and felt her ass tighten around his dick. Slowly, pulling it out, he poured more oil down her crack. As Red felt him pulling out, she felt her body relax. The relief was to be short lived as he shoved himself back in deeper. Red felt The Count slamming his cock into her and tried to fight. Each time she fought against him, he got rougher and thrust harder.

He started beating her ass with each thrust. When Red thought she wouldn't be able to take anymore, she felt his cock begin to spasm as he started to cum deep in her ass. His balls were slapping off of her clit as he jackhammered his dick into her. With one final and hard thrust, he shot his load in her tight back passage.

The Count pulled out after a moment and rubbed his limp cock between her bruised cheeks before walking away. Red remained bent over the chair back, her body spent. She heard the sound of scraping on the floor before the Count ordered her to join him at the dining table. Wearily, she pushed her shaking body up and slowly walked over to the chair The Count indicated for her to be seated at.

Looking down, Red saw that the chair had two nubs sticking up. She looked at The Count.

"Those are to rest in your holes. You will sit at that chair when you are at this table. And due to your little act of defiance, you will not be wearing anything at all. That includes whenever there is company in this house. Now, Misha has rubbed both of those with grease so they will slip in easily. Understood?" He informed Red as he sat there eating a pear.

Nodding, Red made a few clumsy attempts to mount the chair properly before she got it right. She hissed as the rigid wood slipped into both holes. Her body froze in shock. The Count told her to relax, that it would get easier.

The Count laid a plate in front of her full of spiced meat and fruit. Red picked a little at her food, not really having an appetite to consume it. The door opened and Misha entered with the beast man who had taken Red by the water earlier and eaten her food.

The Count told Red that the werewolf's name was Deklan and he was to be her companion during her stay. The rugged, powerfully build man sat next to her at the table and shot her a wicked, cunning grin. After the meal had been cleared away, The Count walked Red back to her room.

When she entered, The Count followed her in, along with Deklan. In the middle of the room, there was a low long table that hadn't been there before.

"You have to earn the right to sleep in the bed. This is part of your punishment. Lay down on your back." Afraid to disobey The Count, Red complied.

After she lay down, she noticed that the table wasn't long enough. Before she could object, her legs were spread and tied to separate table legs, followed by her arms. After she was tied securely to the table, The Count rubbed what looked like gravy onto her nipples.

"And as I said, Deklan will be your companion here. He is actually going to be regarded higher than you are. This is part of your punishment. And whatever Deklan wants from you, you will let him take, at any time." The Count informed her before placing a gag in her mouth and leaving.

Deklan smiled showing large teeth and moved over to her. He shoved his scruffy face straight into her pussy and started lapping her creamy center. He shoved his tongue deep into her pussy and her ass tasting her. Red felt herself relax and start to enjoy the feeling of the man beast's long probing tongue. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations his questing, thrusting tongue gave her. Her eyes shot opened as Deklan pushed his long, thick cock into her roughly. The werewolf seemed to pay no mind to her muffled cries as he thrust wildly, slamming his cock deep inside her. He was transforming into the wolf again as his primal need to mate and breed the female overtook him.

Red felt her body betray her again as she started responding to Deklan's huge cock. She felt herself humping back against him as he hammered her, his knot began to grow and swell. Once it was formed, he tried to pull out, but couldn't. As he waited for the knot to subside, he began to lick the gravy off of Red's nipples. Red couldn't stop herself, she continued humping Deklan's cock. She felt herself peak and start to cum. The sensations were too much for her. Red felt Deklan's knot begin to unleash in her slick, grasping walls, sending hot waves of cum gushing in her before he pulled away and transformed back into his man form.

Red wondered what other twisted punishments The Count had in store for her in the days to come, then she fell into an exhausted slumber.

12