L'il Sis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
933 Followers

She continued grinding her pussy into me. I was thrusting my fingers in and out of her ass. We kept this up for several more minutes. My balls were aching for release as she gripped my cock tightly. She continued to cry out obscenities, moaning with pleasure, grinding against my cock with her pussy. I rammed my tongue back inside her mouth while finger fucking her ass. She tasted so wonderful.

She sighed as she moved her hands from my cock to her pussy. Her fingers went down the front of her swim suit as she began rubbing herself. I looked down and saw her fingers enter her slit. She rubbed intensely as she continued to moan. She continued fingering herself as I kept fucking her ass with my fingers. Our bodies were pressed tightly together. Her knees held on to me tighter and tighter. We maintained a steady rhythm. She had an intense look of pleasure on her face while her fingers darted in and out of her pussy. I stared at her face and then watched as she pleasured herself. She kept moaning. I was just about to cum. I could feel it tingling in my balls. I reached down and wrapped my hand around my cock and began pumping it. I thought I was going to explode, when suddenly she tightened up, and then, with a final cry, she went lip.

Licking her way from my mouth to my ear, she whispered, "That was the most intense orgasm ever."

She pressed her lips back to mine and slid her tongue into my mouth. She kissed me passionately. She grabbed the back of my head and held my mouth to hers. I continued rubbing her ass as we sat in silence. We made out for several more minutes before she broke the kiss.

"That was fucking awesome," she sighed. "God, that felt so fucking good."

I took my fingers out of her ass and brought my hands up her sides, feeling her tits, and slowly cupped them both in my hands. She felt so fucking incredible. I wanted to fuck her so bad I couldn't stand it. I leaned down and slowly sucked her tits, while dropping my hand to her pussy, and gently rubbed it for a couple more minutes.

I raised my head and looked at her as she sat in my lap. She looked deep into my eyes as she recovered from her orgasm. She pressed her covered pussy tight against my hard cock. I could feel her pussy lips pulsating. We stayed in this position for a couple of minutes as she kissed me gently. We said nothing as she recovered.

Finally, she spoke, "Fuck, that was awesome."

She lovingly kissed me one final time. "Are you ready for your final dare?"

"Fuck," I replied. "I am ready for anything right now. Can't I just fuck you?" I pleaded.

"Not out here. I want to do it in your bed," she replied.

"Here is your dare. I dare you to go to your room and lay face down on your bed. I will be up in a minute to give you your back rub. You have to agree that I can rub you anywhere with anything. That is the only condition," she said.

"Forget the fucking back rub," I replied. "I just want to fuck you!"

"In your room," she said softly.

Reluctantly, I agreed. Ally stood up, revealing her tits and body to me. She looked so beautiful standing there with the water dripping off her tits, her whole body glistening in the moonlight. I stared at her for a moment and said, "I can't believe we are doing this."

She gently pecked me on the lips and said, "I can't believe we have waited so fucking long to do this! Look at all the fun we've been missing. I want you, too. Let's move this inside. I promise you'll like what I have planned."

Ally got out of the hot tub, picked up the top of her swimsuit and covered herself with her robe.

"See you in five minutes. Your room," she said, as she walked to the house.

My head was spinning. My balls ached. My cock, I noticed, was spitting pre cum. I grabbed it and slowly stroked myself, getting excited for what was about to happen. "She said she wanted to do it inside, on the bed," I thought to myself. "Christ, I am going to fuck my sister." I stood there stroking my now erect cock for a couple of minutes, thinking of Ally. Her tits, her mouth, her pussy. Christ I wanted to fuck my sister.

I picked up my towel and threw it over my shoulder. I grabbed my board shorts and headed to the pool house to turn the hot tub and the lights off before heading up to my room.

After I finished in the pool house, I walked towards my room. I didn't bother covering up as nobody would be awake this late. I made my way up the stairs to my room. I could hear the shower running in our bathroom, so Ally must be in there.

I walked into my room, threw my things on the floor, and dropped down on my bed. I sat there for several minutes stroking my hard cock while thinking of Ally in that tiny swimsuit. Christ she looked so good. I continued stroking my cock thinking of her, when finally I heard the water stop. A couple of minutes later my door opened and Ally stuck her head in.

"Why don't you rinse off in the shower?" She said. "It feels good."

"I think I will," I replied. "How long until you'll be over?" I asked.

"Just a few minutes," she said, "I won't be long."

She turned her head and walked away, without closing the door. I could hear her bedroom door close.

I stood and walked to the shower to rinse off. It only took me a couple of minutes in the shower. While I rinsed off, I stroked my cock several times to keep it erect. I didn't want to lose this hard on!

I walked back to my room, turned on the night light, and turned off the ceiling light. "That should be fine," I thought to myself.

I walked across the room and sat down on the side of the bed, knees apart, stroking my cock in anticipation. In just a few minutes the door opened, and Ally slipped in wearing her robe.

"You're supposed to be face down on the bed," she said.

I stood up and walked over to her. Holding her face with my hands, I pressed my lips to hers. We kissed as I slid my tongue in her mouth and she did the same. As we made out for a few minutes, I opened the front of her robe and slid my hands to her hips. Moving past her hips, I moved one hand to her ass. She was wearing nothing under the robe. I reached up with both hands and slid her robe over her shoulders and arms, looking at her naked body as It fell to the floor. This was the first time I had ever seen her totally nude, and she looked wonderful. Her pussy was completely bare.

I pulled her close to me, with her breasts pressed against my chest, my hands on her ass and hers on mine. I stood there looking at her for a couple of minutes.

"You are so fucking beautiful," I said to her.

"Thank you," she replied.

I kissed her again, and then whispered to her, "No more games, Ally. I want you."

"I want you too," she replied.

I walked her over to the bed and we climbed in together. Lying on our sides facing each other, I gently stroked her hair, then traced my finger around her face, tilting her head toward mine, and pressed our lips together. We kissed for several minutes.

I then kissed my way down her neck to her breast and began sucking one and then the other. I let my right hand roam and began rubbing her back and her sweet ass. Ally softly moaned as I rubbed her ass.

I reached around to the front between her legs and began slowly rubbing her slit. She was hot and wet. I continued to rub her gently as we kissed passionately.

Her hand went down to my balls and she gently caressed them, moving her hand up to my cock stroking me. It was like slow motion. Our lips locked, her hand on my cock and balls and my hand rubbing her pussy. I wanted her so bad right now.

She kissed her way down my chest to my stomach. Then she twisted around, rolling me over on my back. She crawled on top of me so that her mouth was on my cock and her pussy was over my face. She started sucking my cock while grinding her pussy into my face. I held her still with my hands, reached down and spread her pussy lips, and inserted my tongue between them. I had never eaten anyone out, so I just did my best. It must have been good enough judging by her reaction, as she pressed her pussy against my mouth and quietly moaned.

"Yes, keep doing that. It feels wonderful," she said.

I kissed and licked her pussy, while rubbing it gently with a finger. She tasted so great. I drove my tongue in as deep as I possibly could, while lapping away at her juices.

Ally continued sucking my cock and balls. Her hands were rubbing my balls and my thighs, causing me to tremble.

I pushed down on her ass and scooted up slightly to reach between her ass cheeks. As it hovered over me, I could see her pink hole as it was just a few inches away from my mouth. I leaned in and licked it with my tongue. Ally moaned.

"Nobody has ever done that," she said. "Keep it up! Please keep it up!"

I continued licking and sucking her ass. It wasn't bad. The smell was musty, but not nearly as strong as I expected. I really enjoyed eating her ass. I continued to ram my tongue deep down her chute. I ran my tongue from her ass to her pussy and back, licking all the areas in between. I rubbed my hands from her ass cheeks to her inner thighs, which were the softest flesh I have ever felt. I roamed all over her lower body with my hands while I ate her pussy and ass.

Ally continued sucking my cock for a couple more minutes.

"Come here," I said to her.

Ally stopped sucking my cock and crawled back up to me, bringing her face to mine. I pressed my mouth to hers and we began kissing again, only this time much more passionately than ever before. Ally moved directly on top of me. My hard cock was pressing against her stomach, and my balls brushing against her bare, wet pussy.

"Can you taste yourself?" I asked.

"Yep. Can you?" she replied.

"No, I can only taste your sweet pussy and ass," I replied.

After a couple minutes, I kissed my way down her neck, past her tits, over her stomach to her pussy. I moved Ally onto her back and crawled down between her legs. I pushed her knees up and apart. I lowered my mouth again to her pussy and began licking her juices. I licked her inner thighs, her stomach, back to her pussy. Ally started moaning as I continued this for several minutes.

"God that feels good. Don't ever stop," Ally pleaded.

I continued eating her pussy. She was really getting into this as she began grinding her pussy against my mouth. I continued licking and sucking and she kept grinding.

Her hands came to the back of my head, pressing my face into her pussy.

"Oh, right there. Yes, keep doing that," she said.

I complied. I couldn't get enough of her pussy. The taste was fantastic. I lapped away at her juices while rubbing her thighs. Ally's moans were getting louder and more intense.

"Oh fuck, eat me," she moaned. "Eat me. Yes, Yes, Yes, keep doing that," she cried.

I pressed my tongue as far into her as possible and I continued to lick her cunt. My spit and her juices were running together down her ass crack. I slid one hand to her crack and followed the flow until it came to her ass. I pressed against her with a finger and then gently slid it into her ass. Now my tongue was in her cunt and my finger was in her ass, and Ally was still grinding away. She began thrusting her hips, forward into my mouth and backwards, ramming my fingers deeper into her ass. I kept eating her pussy and fingering her ass for several minutes. Ally continued moaning, trying to keep it down so our parents wouldn't hear what was going on.

Ally was continuously moaning and her squirming became more intense. Her breathing had also increased, her body was getting hotter.

"Oh Christ," she said, "fuck me now. FUCK ME NOW!"

She didn't have to ask me twice.

I pushed her knees apart and crawled up between her. I pressed my face to hers and we kissed for just a couple of minutes.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" I asked her.

"Oh fuck yes," she replied. "I want you inside me."

I moved forward until the head of my cock was just about to touch her pussy lips. My cock was soaked with pre-cum. I pressed forward a bit more until our flesh touched.

"Just put it in! I can't stand this any longer. Just fuck me!" Ally cried.

I pushed forward and my cock began entering her. I started to take it slowly, but Ally thrust her hips forward and I entered her all the way. Her pussy was so tight around my cock. She was so warm and so wet. I pulled out and then thrust back. Slowly at first, but then Ally started thrusting her hips faster and faster, until we were fucking full force.

"Fuck me harder," Ally pleaded.

I thrust in harder and harder as she drove her hips to mine. I reached around and grabbed her ass as I thrust my cock into her. She moaned more loudly as we fucked and I grabbed her ass. She wrapped her legs behind me and pulled me tight against her, thrusting my cock deep inside of her pussy. Faster and faster we went. I was in heaven. I had the legs of the most beautiful girl in the world wrapped around me and I was fucking her hard. We kept this up for what seemed to be an eternity.

Finally Ally cried out, "Oh fuck, I am coming, I am coming. Jesus Christ, fuck me Ryan! Fuck me harder."

I drove my cock deep inside of her several more times. I could feel my balls tightening, my cum churning deep within them. As Ally thrust her pussy hard on my cock, I exploded deep within her. I could feel my cum squirting out against her vaginal walls. I felt several ejaculations as I emptied my balls inside my sister. Ally moaned as I came, and thrust herself faster and faster over my cock.

"OK fuck, fuck, fuck," she cried as she came. She pressed down hard on my cock, still buried deep inside of her, and then slowed her thrusting. We fucked slowly for a minute or two. I collapsed on top of her, our bodies pressing tightly together. I didn't want this to end. Both of us were breathing heavily.

"That was fucking incredible," she said.

I looked at her. She was so beautiful lying there. Her pussy was still surrounding my cock, and her legs still wrapped around my waist. I leaned forward and gently rubbed her breasts and held her face.

"You are fucking amazing, Ally," I said to my sister. "That was incredible."

"It was," she replied.

With my cock still inside of her, I leaned forward and gently kissed her lips.

"Thank you for the greatest day ever," I said to her.

I rolled over until we were both lying side by side. I ran my hands over her body, feeling every inch. She was so soft. We remained in this position several minutes, just enjoying each other.

"That was fucking incredible," she said, and then asked, "Can I stay in your bed tonight?"

"Fuck yes," I replied.

She looked at me, and while running her fingers through my hair, said, "I still owe you a back rub."

"I'll collect on that tomorrow night," I replied.

We fell asleep holding each other.

It was almost 6:00 when the sun, shining through my open window, woke me up. I felt Ally's nude body wrapped around me, her hand clutching my erect cock. I smiled down at her recalling the events of the day before. Then suddenly I heard a loud knock at my door. "Ryan, you need to get up," my dad yelled from the other side. Just then the door knob began to turn. . . . .

I combined chapters four and five. If there is interest, I will continue, bringing others, especially Katie, into the action. Thank you for your comments and patience. If you want me to continue, let me know. Otherwise, this will be the final chapter. TW

TomWine
TomWine
933 Followers
12