L'il Sis Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers

"Do you mean that?" I ask.

"I mean every bit of it. I absolutely love fucking you. You make me feel so good, and I know that you love me. All Hunter wants is a good fuck. I don't mean anything to him. If I don't fuck him Thursday night, I'll never see him again."

"What if he does love you? What if . . . ."

"Don't even think about that. I love you Ry, and I want to keep fucking you as long as you want me. I mean that."

I lean over Ally and kiss her again. I push my tongue between her lips and she starts sucking on my tongue. I can't get enough of her. We make out for a couple more minutes before she breaks the kiss.

"Are you sure you are OK with Hunter coming over Thursday night? I don't want anything to come between us."

"Yeah, I think so."

"Ry, I want to be sure. I know that Hunter and I will fuck again, and I'm sure you'll be in the room watching. With the weed and beer, we will all be fucking each other, and I don't want it to bother you when I do Hunter. I mean, if it bothers you that much, I'll just tell him the party's off."

"That's not necessary. I'll be OK."

"Are you sure? He doesn't mean that much to me."

"But, you did enjoy fucking him today."

"Sure, I enjoyed fucking Hunter. I enjoy fucking period; but I really love fucking my brother. You mean the world to me, Ry."

"It was really hot watching you two fuck, especially when you sucked the cum out of his cock. You should have seen his face."

"If you remember, I was looking at you. I really wished that it was your cock in my pussy and mouth."

"Really?"

"Really," Ally replied.

"You're not just saying that?" I asked.

"No, I'm not just saying that. All the time I was thinking of you while Hunter was fucking me. I was thinking of you; but to be honest, I did enjoy fucking him and sucking him off, just like I know you are going to enjoy fucking Katie."

"Do you really think she wants me to fuck her?" I ask.

"I KNOW she wants you to fuck her. She is so jealous that I got to you first she can hardly stand it. After I told her about us having sex, she said that she can't wait to get you between her legs. She wants you Ry, I know she does."

"What was it like fucking Keith?" I ask.

"Let's save that discussion for tonight. I promise I'll tell you all about it in the Jacuzzi."

"Ally, I did get jealous watching Hunter fucking your pussy, and then when you sucked him off, but I'm glad you insisted that I watch. In a strange way, I love hearing you talk about it and watching you get laid. It was totally awesome."

"I'm sure that's not the last time you'll see me fucking Hunter. I'm sure you're going to see me eating Katie too, if things go as planned. In a strange way, I am looking forward to see Katie getting fucked by you, maybe Hunter, too."

"So you think Hunter is going to fuck Katie Thursday night, too?"

"Katie said that she wants to get fucked by both of you, and I'm sure she will. That's OK isn't it?"

"Yeah, that'll be fun. So, you think Hunter will try something with me, too?" I ask.

"Well, Katie and I are planning to dare Hunter to suck you off, just to see if he will. There's been so much talk about him, we want to see how he reacts when we dare him to suck you," Ally replies.

"You're going to have to get me pretty high to pull that one off," I say.

"Oh, we are all going to get high. That breaks down all inhibitions. I know that first hand. Who knows what might happen. You in?" Ally asks.

"I'm in, but I don't want anything to leave the house," I reply.

"That's one of the rules of Truth or Dare, Ry, nobody tells anything, or the rest of us will make up stuff and spread it around. Nobody will dare say anything."

"Sounds like it'll be a fun time," I say.

"It will be. What if we dare you to suck Hunter off? Will you do it?"

"Really, I'm not sure I'm into that. We'll see. I guess it depends on how high I get."

"Have you ever messed around with any of your friends?" Ally asks.

"Not really. I've jerked off with a couple, but we were just messing around. I've never touched another guy, if that's what you're asking."

"You came close to touching Hunter this afternoon, at least that's the way it looked to me."

"You were watching?" I ask.

"Yes, I was watching. That's why I left the room. I wanted to see if you two would do anything. I saw Hunter rubbing your cock when you were standing in the doorway."

"You saw that?"

"I saw Hunter grinding his cock into yours, and then I watched as he reached down and started rubbing your cock. I thought he was going to kiss you when he was standing so close to you."

I didn't say anything in response.

"It's OK if you mess around with him Thursday night, just to see what it's like. Fuck, Katie and I've been messing round for a long time."

"What have you two done?"

"Let's keep that for the Jacuzzi, Ry. I'm just saying that I think it's OK for two people to have fun together, even if they are the same sex. Let yourself go Thursday, just enjoy whatever happens, OK?"

"Shit, I can't believe we're having this discussion. OK, I'll just let things happen, but I'm not sure about Hunter. I've never really done anything with a guy before."

"Haven't you ever been curious?"

"Sure, I've been curious, even tempted like today, but I guess I've just never had the nerve to do anything, that's all."

"Well, Thursday will be a new experience for all of us. Just let it happen, Ry, whatever happens, just go with it. It'll be fun."

With that, Ally stands up, grabs her robe and heads to the door on her way to the shower. Turning, she says, "See you at dinner, and then the Jacuzzi. Love you, Ry; and you ARE the best fuck I've ever had, or ever will have."

She turns and walks out of the room, still nude, holding her robe in her hand.

I leave her room and walk across the hall to mine. I plop down on the bed, thinking of all that's happened today. I fall asleep for only a few minutes, when I hear the shower stop.

I get up and walk into the bathroom, just as Ally's drying herself off. She has one foot on the commode, drying her leg, exposing her bare pussy to me.

"Don't even think about it," she says with a laugh. "I know what you're thinking. We don't have time for another fuck."

"Yeah, that's what I'm thinking!" I say, laughing.

Ally finishes drying off, and then walks by me, kissing me on the cheek. "See you at dinner," she says, walking out into the hallway holding her towel in her hand, not even bothering to cover up.

I take a quick shower, but linger a few minutes feeling the water spraying over my body. My thoughts go back to this morning when I showered with Ally and my cock begins to get hard again. "Don't even think about it," I say to myself. I step out of the shower and dry off, and then head to my room to get dressed for dinner.

When I leave my room, I notice that Ally's already gone downstairs. When I get there, I see Ally and mom sitting at the table, talking about their day. I notice that Ally's wearing her long T-shirt again. I have on a T-shirt and pair of shorts.

As I take my place at the table, dad walks in from the backyard. He says, "Your mother and I need to talk with the two of you," as he sits at the table.

Ally and I each look at the other with guilty expressions on our face. I worry that maybe they heard us fucking upstairs or that dad found something in the backyard that gave away what we were really doing out there last night. I see the color drain from Ally's face as dad continues to talk.

"Your mother and I decided to leave a day early for the wedding and to stop and see some friends on the way, so we're leaving first thing in the morning. Is that OK with the two of you?"

"Yeah, that's OK with us," I reply for the two of us.

"Fine. Will you two be OK here by yourselves for five days?"

"We should be," Ally responds.

"I'll leave you some money for food, and maybe a movie or something like that. You have our cell numbers if you need to get in touch with us. We'll be back late Monday night if all goes as planned."

"Are you sure you two can get along together without us here? I don't want any fighting," mom interjects.

"We'll be OK," Ally says, a little too loudly.

"I just want to make sure you will be OK," mom says.

"Will it be OK if Ry and I have a couple friends over?" Ally asks. I look at her like that was a stupid thing to ask. Why ask for trouble? I think to myself.

"I don't want any partying going on," dad says, "but I don't mind if you have a couple friends over. Just stay out of the wine cabinet."

"I promise we wont touch the wine," Ally says.

"Who are you thinking of having over?" mom asks.

"I don't know, just thinking it would be fun if we could, thats all," Ally replies with no indication that we already have the weekend planned.

"Just behave yourselves. I don't want to have to come home and bail you all out of jail or anything like that," dad says laughing.

"We will." Ally replies.

We continue dinner with light conversation. Neither of us have given our parents any trouble through the years, so they feel they can trust us home alone.

While eating, I slide my hand under the table and over to Ally's lap and start rubbing her inner thigh. It's hard for both of us to keep a straight face while I'm doing this. I inch up her thigh toward her pussy. Ally parts her legs slightly, then drops her hand down and grabs mine, taking my hand all the way up to her slit. She's not wearing any underwear. Ally places my hand on her pussy, rubs it a little, then takes one of my fingers and moves it into her slit. She smiles at me while bringing her hand back to the table. I begin fingering Ally under the table, just to see how long she can go without giving any indication to mom or dad. All through dinner I continue rubbing Ally's slit, running my finger deeper and deeper into her cunt. A couple of times she squirms, but doesn't give away what's going on under the table. I finally pull my finger out of her, and bring it to my face, licking the juice off of it.

After dinner, dad says, "Your mother and I are going to bed early tonight because we have an early start in the morning. I'll get you up before we leave, but you'll have to fend for yourselves tomorrow morning."

"No problem. Ry and I are going to hit the Jacuzzi after the sun goes down," Ally says.

"Just keep it quiet like you did last night and everything will be fine. Just don't stay up too late," dad replies.

"Can we take a bottle of wine out with us?" Ally asks.

"I suppose so," dad replies.

After we finish dinner, Ally and I volunteer to do the dishes as mom and dad go to their room to pack for their trip.

"Shit, we pulled it off; and they're leaving tomorrow instead of Thursday!" Ally says.

"Yeah, and they're going to bed early again tonight. More fun time for us."

"Should we move the party up a day?" Ally asks.

"I was thinking about that, but I think I would rather just spend the night with you tomorrow night and not say anything about it to Hunter or Katie. How's that sound?"

"Sounds good to me. Can I sleep with you again tomorrow night?" Ally asks.

"That's my plan," I say, "I think that after this morning, you need to sleep in your own bed tonight, just to be safe."

"I was thinking the same thing, but tomorrow night I'm sleeping in your bed and we're fucking all night long."

"Sounds good to me."

We finish washing the dishes, put them away, then head downstairs to watch TV until the 'rents go to bed.

Ally sits on the chair across from me and throws her leg over the arm like she did last night. The only thing different tonight is that she's not wearing any underwear and she exposes her bare pussy to me. I look at her and dropping my eyes to her crotch. I just smile at her.

"Like what you see?" she asks.

I nod my head.

We stay downstairs until dark.

"We're going to bed now," mom says while walking into the basement.

Ally quickly drops her foot to the floor in an attempt to shield her bare pussy from mom's view. Mom doesn't give any indication that she sees Ally exposing herself to me, but she does look at Ally funny.

"Are you two sure you'll be OK without us here?" she asks.

"MOM, we'll be fine!" Ally exclaims.

"OK, just behave yourselves," she says returning upstairs.

As mom leaves, Ally comes over beside me on the couch. She takes my hand and places it on her bare pussy as she leans in for a long, wet kiss. We make out for fifteen or twenty minutes, as I rub her pussy with one hand and move the other hand under her shirt and begin rubbing her tits. Ally places her hand on my covered cock and rubs gently.

"Tomorrow night we'll be all alone, to do whatever we want," Ally whispers in my ear.

"I know what I want,"

"What's that?"

"I want to fuck you all night long, that's what I want."

"Sounds like a plan, just the two of us, home alone, without any interruptions," Ally whispers sweetly in my ear. She licks my ear gently and says, "Now it's time for the Jacuzzi."

I feel her tits and pussy one final time before we break our embrace.

"Meet you at the Jacuzzi in five minutes," she says as she disappears up the stairs. I follow close behind her, taking a good look at her bare ass as she climbs the stairs ahead of me. My cock begins to stir.

I go to my room, and Ally hers. I drop my shorts, give my cock a quick tug, and find my board shorts and put them on. With that I head out to the backyard to get the Jacuzzi ready, stopping only for a bottle of wine and two glasses. I set everything just like I had it last night, and then slip in the Jacuzzi for a pleasant soak. "Christ, this feels great," I say to myself as I pour two gasses of wine.

In about five minutes I hear Ally coming out. As she walks up the few steps to the Jacuzzi, I see that she is wearing her white robe. She stops beside the Jacuzzi, and as he drops her robe, I see that she is nude. "She is a beautiful woman," I think to myself.

Ally gets into the Jacuzzi and comes over to me. Facing me, she climbs onto my lap, reaches around my neck, and draws my face to hers. We kiss for several minutes. My cock begins to get hard, pressing against her bare pussy.

"You need to lose those shorts, brother," Ally states as she reaches down and begins pulling them off my hips. I raise my ass to make it easier for her, and she slips them off and tosses them on the ground. She crawls back onto my lap, and places my hard cock between her legs, and moves forward. My cock is not in her pussy, but buried between her legs, rubbing her pussy. She moves back and forth several times, getting me as hard as I have ever been. She leans in for another kiss while still grinding on my cock.

"This feels so good, being out here with you, Ry," she says while continuing to grind.

"Oh, yes," I say, pressing my groin against hers. We rock back and forth for several minutes while kissing each other. My hands roam all over her soft body as I fee every inch. I continue kissing her, ramming my tongue into her mouth. Ally continues to rock against me, and then reaches down and pulls my cock up to the entrance of her cunt.

"I want you inside of me," she says, as she begins lowering herself onto my cock. "I know we just fucked a couple hours ago, but I want you inside of me."

I slide all the way in. Ally stops grinding. "I love the way it feels inside of me. Just sit there for a minute and don't move, Ry," she says.

The feeling of my cock inside of her is amazing. I can feel her pussy walls pulsating around my cock. I want to fuck her hard, but I remain as still as possible, enjoying the amazing feeling of her pussy wrapped around my cock.

Slowly, Ally begins moving up and down on my hardness. Her speed increases, as does the pressure of her hands around my head. She rams her tongue into my mouth as I feel her pussy tighten around my swollen shaft. She begins moving faster and faster on my cock, and I continue kissing her harder. She moves her hands to my hips and pulls me in closer. I am buried all the way in her cunt as she continues to move up and down on me.

"Christ, Ally, this feels so great. I could never get tired of fucking you."

She increases her speed on my cock, moving faster and faster. I feel her cunt tighten around my shaft as she continues to thrust her tongue into my mouth. I move my hands up to her tits, and feel them. I rub her tits frantically, pinching her nipples between my fingers. Her tongue thrusts further down my throat as she continues fucking herself on my cock.

"Oh Christ," Ally says while grinding away on my cock. "Fuck me, brother, fuck me,"

I raise my hips as she comes down on me and drive my cock deep inside of her. We maintain a steady rhythm. As I thrust up, she brings her cunt down on my cock. We fuck harder and harder. Her tongue continues licking the inside of my mouth as I continue feeling her tits and pinching her nipples.

"Fuck me harder, Ry, fuck me harder."

I continue thrusting my cock into her pussy. My mind is filled with nothing but lust for my little sister as I continue fucking her. This continues for a long time as we fuck, kiss, and rub.

She is so fucking sexy. Her skin is so soft, and her tits are so amazing. I could fuck her all night long, she feels so good wrapped around my cock.

Ally continues moving up and down on my cock as I continue thrusting into her pussy. Over and over I thrust into her while sucking her tongue and feeling her tits.

I move my hands down her sides, feeling her flesh with my fingers. I glide my fingers down to her ass, grabbing hold of her cheeks as she grinds my cock.

Ally leans back, forcing her cunt down on my hard cock.

"Yes, yes, yes," she screams as she reaches an orgasm. "Fuck me, Ry, fuck your sister. Fuck me," she continues to plead, as I pull on her ass, forcing her cunt harder against my cock.

I fuck her hard, driving my cock deep into her pussy. I can feel her pussy contracting around my cock as she reaches a climax. She leans even further back as I reach around her back, pulling her hips tight against mine, driving my cock in further than ever before.

"Oh shit," she says as I feel her cum on my cock.

I thrust harder and harder, bringing myself to climax. I begin shooting my cum into her while still fucking her hard.

"Oh God, this feels so fucking good," I cry out while shooting my cum deep inside her pussy. "Oh shit, Ally."

I can feel her body relax following her climax. She leans forward and kisses me deeply with her tongue swimming in my mouth.

I continue holding her, kissing her mouth, neck, and tits. My cock is still hard, buried deep in her cunt. She squirms on my cock while returning my kiss. We hug each other and sit for several minutes in silence.

"I love you, Ry,"

"I love you, too, Ally. God, I love you."

'That was the fourth time today my pussy has been fucked, and it was the best ever," she says.

"Three of those times were by your brother," I reply.

"My brother is the best fucker ever,"

"Really?"

"Yeah, really. Nobody else is even close."

"I'm glad to hear that," I say. I pause for a minute, then ask, "How many guys have you been with?"

"Not that many," she says. "I have only been fucked by three. You, Keith, and Hunter; and by far, you're the best."

"Who comes in second?"

"That's hard to say. I was really stoned when I fucked Keith, and honestly, I was more interested in watching him and Katie fuck. I remember that well."

"You don't remember fucking Keith?"

"I do some, but not everything. Katie says that Keith and I fucked at least twice, but she thinks it was three times that night, but I only remember parts of the first one, and maybe the other two."

"What was he like?"

Do you really want to hear all of this?

TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers