L'il Sis Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
934 Followers

"Yeah, I think so."

"How much do you want me to tell you? Everything?"

"Everything. I really get aroused hearing it, just like watching you and Hunter today."

"Well, I don't want you to get upset. There's a lot to tell if I don't leave anything out."

"I promise, I wont get upset. I want to hear every detail."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, but lets have a glass of wine first, I may need it."

I pour Ally and myself a glass of wine, and we sit beside one another in the Jacuzzi. I have one arm around Ally, reaching down and playing with her tit. I love rubbing her nipple, and she seems to like it too. Ally holds her wine glass in one hand, while resting her other hand on my upper thigh. While talking, she occasionally moves her hand over my cock.

"OK, begin by telling me about sucking Keith off. You said that Katie arranged for you to get some practice on him after you wouldn't suck Hunter off. When did all this happen?"

"Well, I called Katie the night after Hunter dumped me because I wouldn't suck him off in the practice room. I was really upset because I wanted to do it, I just didn't know what I was doing."

"What did the two of you do?"

"Hunter and I went into the practice room and he closed the door. We started making out, and Hunter started rubbing my puss through my shorts. It really felt good, Ry, it was the first time anyone had messed with me down there. He wanted to go under my shorts, but they were too tight, and I wouldn't let him unfasten them. Anyway, he took my hand and started rubbing his cock with my hand - through his shorts. He did that for a few minutes while we were making out. Once or twice his hands went to my tits, but not under my shirt."

"Shit, Ally, weren't you afraid you would get caught doing that?"

"We locked the door. Shit, Ry, everyone does it. You wouldn't believe all the sex that goes on in the practice room."

"What happened then?"

"Well, Hunter and I were getting pretty hot. He reached down and unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. I couldn't believe it. Things were moving really fast. He was sucking away at my tongue, and then pulling out his cock. He got it out, and I looked down at him. Fuck, Ry, he was really hard. As you know, he has a nice cock. I really wanted to fuck him, and might have if he didn't want me to just suck him. He took my hand and placed it on his cock, and started moving my hand up and down his shaft, beating off with my hand."

"What did his cock feel like?"

"It was really hard, and soft at the same time. It was also wet. He was oozing pre-cum."

"Fuck, that's awesome," I said.

"Yeah, I was getting wet too. Then he looked at me and asked me to suck him off. I really wanted to, but didn't know what to do, and didn't want him to know that. I just said that I didn't want to."

"Was that all there was to it?"

"No. He started getting a little mad. He really wanted me to suck him, and started pushing my head down to his crotch. I told him NO again, but he kept trying. He really wanted me to suck him, and I was afraid he was going to force me to."

"That bastard," I said.

"Ry, don't get upset, and you can't say anything to him about this, OK?" I just shook my head.

"Hunter kept trying to get me to suck him, and I kept refusing. Finally, he just gave up. He said that there were plenty of girls around the school who would give head, and he was finished with me."

"That was it?"

"That was it. He left the practice room, and I just stood there crying for about half an hour. I left the room and came home. I called Katie as soon as I got home. I really couldn't blame Hunter though, I had been teasing him a lot, and he had good reason to expect me to put out."

"Yeah, but . ."

"Really, I was leading him on, and then, well, I just couldn't go through with it."

"What did Katie say?"

"She said that with the way I had been leading Hunter on, she was surprised that he didn't rape me in there."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I was flirting with him and acting really slutty around him. He had every reason to believe I was going to at least suck him off. I called Katie and while talking with her she said she may have a solution to my problem and that maybe she and Keith could help me out."

"Is that when he taught you how to suck a cock?"

"That weekend. Katie asked me to stay over at her house after the football game, and I did. Her parents were away. We were messing around in her room when she said that she mentioned it to Keith and asked him if he would help me out. I couldn't believe she'd already talked with him, but she said that he'd be willing to let me practice sucking cock on him."

"I'm sure! What guy wouldn't let you practice sucking cock on him?"

"Right, that's what I said. Katie said that Keith is a good teacher, and she would even demonstrate on him for me, and she did."

"You watched Katie suck off her own brother?
 "Yeah, sort of. That night Keith came home late, around 1:00. I could smell the beer and weed on him. He came into Katie's room. He was pretty high."

"How did it happen? Did he just come in and tell you to start sucking?"

"No, Katie and I were in her room playing around. All either of us had on was a T-shirt. Keith came in and sat down on the bed and just started talking to us. He really is a nice person, Ry."

"What happened then?" I asked.

"He suggested that the three of us go out in the back yard and smoke some weed to loosen up a little. We went out back and sat at the table. I had a couple of beers, and we passed the weed around. It didn't take long until I was starting to get high. When I get high I get really relaxed, and I have absolutely no inhibitions, not that I have a lot of them anyway," Ally says laughing a little.

"Anyway, Keith started rubbing my neck and Katie's neck. He was already high before we started smoking the weed. Then he said that he wanted to see the two of us making out, so Katie and I started kissing. We were both wasted by then, so we just started making out in front of Keith. It was really hot with him watching. I had never done that in front of anyone before, but I really got into it. Before long, Katie and I had taken off our T-shirts and were making out, rubbing each other, completely nude. Keith started rubbing my thighs and Katie's thighs, and then started fingering both of us at the same time. It was really hot. I was getting so wet. Then Keith moved between us, pushed me back in the chair, and started eating me out. God, Ry, I couldn't believe how good that felt. He would eat me for a few minutes and then eat Katie. She had told me that the two of them had fucked, but I'd never seen it. This was so fucking erotic. I couldn't believe Keith was eating us both out at the same time, while Katie and I continued kissing each other and feeling each other up."

"Shit, Ally, I can't believe you did all that in front of Keith. What does he look like now? I haven't seen him in a couple of years, and I have never had gym with him, so I haven't seen him nude."

"You really want to know?"

"Yes, I want to know everything."

"OK, but don't get jealous or anything. Keith is really HOT. You know he and Katie are from Jamaica, but he is much darker than Katie. He is almost black. He has short black hair, his abs are really ripped, has a great six pack. He has some sort of tribal band tattoo on his right arm. He works out a lot, so he has really nice muscles, too."

"What about his cock" How did he get you to suck it?"

"Well, after he ate us out, almost bringing us to orgasm, he said it was our turn to do him. He looked at me and said that he would show me how, because he liked his cock sucked in a particular way. He just said that so I wouldn't be embarrassed because I had never sucked a cock before. He stood up, and Katie walked over to him and unfastened his belt and unzipped his pants. She looked at me and said I could have the honor of unwrapping the prize for the evening. I was so wasted I didn't really care, so I walked over to him and pulled his pants down. He wasn't wearing any underwear. O My God, Ry, he has a beautiful cock. He trims his pubes, and his cock is very thick and long. Katie said it was eight inches long, but when I started to suck it, I think it grew to nine or more. It is the nicest cock I have ever seen."

"That nice, huh?"

"Yeah, that nice. You said you wanted me to tell you everything, and I am. Are you sure you want me to continue?"

"Yeah, this is good. Tell me more."

"Well, his chest is hairless. His hair is short, and as black as Katie's. His pubes, as I said, are full but trimmed. His legs have some hair on them, but not a lot. He looks like a Greek god or something. He is really built and beautiful. And his cock is amazing. He is circumcised, like you, but his cock is bigger than your's or Hunter's. After sucking him, it was much easier to suck you and Hunter."

"So what happened after you pulled down his pants?"

"Keith pushed down a little on my shoulders, so I dropped to my knees. His cock was right in my face. He told me to start licking it all over. That part was easy. I started licking up and down his shaft, and then started licking the head and slit. He seemed to like it. I then started playing with his balls. He told me to lick his balls, so I did. He really liked that. So then I started licking his balls and his cock. He was leaking pre-cum, and he told me to taste it. I had never done any of this before, but with the weed, I really didn't care, so I put my mouth over the head of his cock and started licking the head. He said that was just right. He told me to suck on his cock, and to watch the teeth. He didn't want any bite marks on his cock. I started sucking his cock while rubbing his balls. Then Katie moved down to his crotch, and while I sucked on his cock, she started sucking on his balls. She was sucking them into her mouth while I sucked his cock."

I pour Ally and myself another glass of wine. My cock is throbbing again, and I'm about to cum listening to this, and visualizing Ally and Katie both doing Keith at the same time. I'm also visualizing Keith's cock. The way Ally describes it, it must be a nice one. Since having Hunter hold my cock in the band room, I have been fantasizing about his cock, and now Keith's.

"Shit, both of you were doing him at the same time? That's really hot. I hope we can try that Thursday night!"

"Don't worry, Katie already has that planned. Anyway, we were both sucking on Keith. Katie moved my face out of the way and said that she wanted to show me how to deep throat Keith, as I could only get about half of his cock inside my mouth. Katie wrapped her mouth around his cock and went down on it. I could see his cock making it's way down her throat, and she took his whole length into her mouth. She sucked on him a minute or so, and them backed off and told me to try it. She said that you have to get passed the gag reflex, so I tried it. I let his hard cock go down my throat. I gagged the first couple of times, but Keith said that was no problem and for me to keep trying. After about three or four tries, I was able to take his whole length into my mouth and down my throat. That's when Keith started moving his cock in and out of my mouth. After a few minutes he withdrew his cock, and then got down on his knee and kissed me. His hand was rubbing my pussy, and his tongue was deep inside my mouth. He told me that he was going to have me suck him again, and this time until he came. He asked me if I thought I could swallow his cum, and I said yes. I had never really thought about it, but just assumed that a girl would swallow if a guy came in her mouth."

"That's awesome. Was he feeling your pussy the whole time you sucked him?"

"Not at first, but after he got down on his knees, when he asked me to suck him again and that he was going to cum this time, he was rubbing my cunt and tits the whole time, and so was Katie. They were both rubbing their hands all over me and licking me. Katie even started sucking my cunt while I was sucking Keith's cock. It was really incredible, especially after all the weed. It was like I was in another world, Ry."

"So what happened?"

"Well, Keith suggested that we go over in the grass. He laid down on his back and suggested that I climb over top of him in a sixty-nine position. He said that with him on the bottom I would be able to take it at my own pace. So I crawled on top of him and straddled his face with my hips. He started licking my pussy right away. Katie climbed up behind me and started eating my ass at the same time. It felt incredible having two tongues working on me at the same time. Katie and I'd done this to each other before, but this was the first time with two people. It was awesome, Ry. Katie and Keith were licking my cunt and my ass, and I leaned forward and took Keith's cock into my mouth. I started licking him and sucking him, while playing with his balls. The weed was hitting me hard, and I was in a euphoric state with those two eating my pussy and ass, so I was really ready to suck his cock, and I did too, I really sucked him off. I took his entire length down my throat. I licked his cock and sucked on it for a long time. I could feel his cock get a little harder, and he said he was going to cum. I really didn't give a fuck at that point, I was just about to cum with them eating me out. I continued sucking on his cock, faster and faster. He finally said that he was going to cum, so I sucked harder. I could feel his sperm shooting into my mouth, and I just kept sucking and swallowing. He filled my mouth with his juice, and Katie said for me to keep some for her, so I did. Actually, I had a mouth full. Katie came to me and started kissing me, so I shot some of Keith's cum over to her and she swallowed it. She started licking the inside of my mouth, like she was trying to get more. Then she went down on Keith and started sucking the cum out of him, if there was any left."

"Holy shit, Ally, that's so hot. I can't believe you both sucked her brother off. I know he liked that."

"Like I said Ry, he really is a nice guy. He was so kind and gentle. I mean, I know he got me to suck him off, but he was really nice and treated me like a good person. He even got me off too."

"I can't believe that you didn't fuck him that night. Why didn't you?"

"I really don't know. As wasted as I was, I wouldn't have offered any resistance. He could have fucked me any time he wanted, but he didn't; actually, he could fuck me any time he wants now."

"Really?"

"Absolutely. I would let him fuck me anytime with that cock of his. He is so nice, so hot, and so hung. I would suck him or fuck him anytime he wanted. Don't feel bad, Ry, but he has a great cock."

"Maybe we should invite Keith and Katie over tomorrow night. That might be fun."

"Would you suck him off Ry?"

"I don't know about that, but I'd like to watch you fucking him, after I fuck you of course.

"Of course. I'll call Katie tomorrow and see if she and Keith can come over, if you really want me to."

"Let's sleep on it. It is getting late now, we can talk about that in the morning."

I leaned into Ally and kissed her hard and long. I let my hand go down to her pussy, and she moved her hand over to my cock, which had been hard for over an hour. I stood up to leave, and my cock was right in front of Ally's face. She leaned over and took it into her mouth and started sucking. She sucked me off for who knows how long. She kept sucking until I could feel my balls tighten, and then I started shooting into her mouth. God, this girl loves sucking cock. After Ally sucked me, she stood up and kissed me on the lips. When she did this, she shot a load of my cum into my mouth, and then told me to swallow, which I did.

"You are terrible," I said.

"Well, if I have to swallow, so should you."

"I love you sis."

"I love you too, Ry. Let's go to bed."

TomWine
TomWine
934 Followers