L'il Sis Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us are all totally nude now, standing beside the car in the parking garage.

"Christ, Hunter, I wasn't expecting to participate," the guy says.

"Regrets?" I ask him.

"Fuck no, that was incredible," he says.

"I wasn't expecting a three way either," Hunter says.

"Well, fuck, I certainly wasn't expecting it, but it was awesome fucking both of you," I reply.

"Do you want to take this inside?" the guy asks us.

"Christ, I would love to, but we have to get the fuck out of here," I reply.

"Yeah, we need to get back to the school," Hunter says.

"Will there be a next time?" the guy asks us.

"Will there?" Hunter asks, looking directly at me.

"There will as far as I'm concerned. I wish we had time for more now," I reply.

"We'll work something out, I'm sure," Hunter replies, releasing his friend from his embrace. "The more the merrier."

"I'm looking forward to it," the guy says while leaning forward and kissing me, groping my ass as he does. "I could take a lot more of this."

I kiss him long and hard before we part. The guy picks up his clothes and gets dressed, tucking his cock back into his pants as he turns and walks to his car.

"I hope you don't mind I told him he could watch."

"Does it look like I mind? Christ, Hunter, that was awesome."

Hunter gives me a short kiss before saying that we need to get dressed and get out of here.

I pick up my clothes and get dressed before getting back into the car. Hunter grabs the blanket off the hood of the car and tosses it in the back seat. "I think I need to keep this around," he says, and then starts the car.

As we pull into the school parking lot, Hunter asks, "Are you going to tell Ryan about this?"

"Let's just keep it between us for now," I reply.

We notice that nobody is on the practice field, and then realize that they are all eating lunch in the school. We get the stuff out of the trunk and I help Hunter carry it inside. As we enter the room, I notice Ry looking at us.