L'il Sis Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
939 Followers

"You two ever 'do it' here?"

Keith and Katie looked at each other and started laughing. "Yeah, we have a few times, but the last time was a little different." Katie said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Keith and I had a towel spread out just over there. We had been in the water for a while, and Keith started getting, you know, excited. His cock was sticking straight out. He suggested that we go to the shore and have a little brother-sister time. That's what he calls it around the house, too. When we've been messing around and the folks ask what we've been up to, he always says, "Just enjoying a little brother-sister time, although they have no idea what he means by that." We all laughed.

"Anyway, we sat down on the towel and started making out, and then Keith leaned me back, spread my legs, and climbed on top. He was fucking me hard, when a ranger appeared out of nowhere. He cleared his throat, and Keith and I looked up and there he was. He came down the trail. We think he'd been watching us for a while. Hell, he wasn't much older than us, and I could see that he was enjoying himself, there was no way he could cover his erection, we could see it through his pants." Katie said.

"Yeah, we weren't sure if he was going to arrest us or join us," Keith said.

All four of us got a laugh out of that one.

"Anyway," Katie continued, "he told us that we'd have to stop, and get some clothes on, or he'd have to write us up, which he said he really didn't want to do. We were glad about that, cause it would've been difficult trying to explain this to a judge once he discovered we're brother and sister."

"Yes," Keith, "that would not have been good."

"Did he watch you get dressed?" Ally asked.

"That's the funny part," Katie continued. "He stood there and watched us get our clothes on. He kept staring at my boobs and Keith's cock the whole time."

"Well, at least he didn't arrest the two of you. I guess giving him a little show was worth not getting arrested," Ally stated.

"That's what we thought later. Neither of us could believe he just stood there watching as we got dressed, but we weren't really in any position to argue with him about it." Keith concluded.

We sat and talked for about another half hour before deciding to take another dip before getting dressed and heading back to the car. After the dip I looked at my watch and it was getting close to four o'clock. Ally and Katie put on their shorts, socks and boots, but left their tops bare for the hike back to the car.

It wasn't long before we saw another two couples walking toward us. Ally and Katie just kept walking. We greeted them and walked on. One of the guys said to the girls, "See, I told you it would be OK." We stopped and turned around. The four were looking at us, when the girls reached down and took off their shirts as well. "You're safe," Keith yelled at them, "there's nobody between here and the waterfall!"

"Thanks," the girls yelled back. We watched as they walked away.

"I could never get tired of looking at you two like that," I said to my sister and Katie.

"Thanks," Ally replied. "It feels really good to be doing this."

"Looks good, too," Keith said.

We stopped a few times on the way back to the car, mostly for Keith and I to rest and have a cigarette. When we got back to the car, Keith noted, "Can you believe we've been together all day without any sex?"

"That is, except for Ally and Katie doing each other under the waterfall," I replied.

"Yeah, except for that," Keith said.

"We weren't doing each other," Katie said.

"It looked like you were from where we were standing."

"Don't worry, we both liked it!" I shared.

Katie and Ally put their tops back on as we approached the parking lot. We passed a few other people on the trail, even a family with a couple of younger teenagers. Amazingly, no one said anything about Katie and Ally going topless.

Once we got to the car, we loaded our things into the trunk and started for home. As we drove through a small town, Keith decided to pull into a McDonald's and we went in and ordered some food for dinner. After eating, we started for home again.

It we a quiet ride. Ally and I sat in the back. We made out some, but she mostly slept with her head on my shoulder. I think all of us, except for Keith, slept most of the remainder of the way home.

It was late when we got there. Keith said that he wanted to watch the DVD again, so the four of we went outside to the Jacuzzi. I started it up and Ally started the DVD. We soaked for about an hour as we watched through the good scenes.

"I'm ready for bed," Ally said.

"Whose bed?" Keith asked, looking anxious for Ally to spend the night with him. It really didn't matter to me, I would've been happy to spend the night with Katie, too.

"I want to sleep with my brother, if that's OK with you two,"Ally said.

"Fine with us," Katie said, reaching down and taking her brother's cock in her hand. "I've been missing this all day, time to get me some of it now."

"What are the plans for tomorrow?" Keith asked.

"I say we sleep in and see what happens," I replied.

"Sounds good to me."

Keith and Katie left and went to Ally's room. Ally and I cleaned up around the Jacuzzi, and turned it and the DVD player off before returning to my room.

Once inside, Ally hugged me and said, "God, Ry, I've had a wonderful time with everyone today."

"Yeah, I did too. I really like Katie and Keith, they're fun. I hope we can spend a lot of time together with them."

"I think we will. They're good friends, and besides, the sex is terrific!"

"Yeah it is, but to be honest, I also like it when its just the two of us."

"You know something? I like it better when its just the two of us."

I pulled my sister in for a tight hug, kissing her on the lips. All the vent up passion from the day started to release in both of us as our kiss grew stronger and more passionate. I grabbed a tit with both hands and started feeling her up, and then leaned down and started sucking her nipples. From the sound cross the hall, Keith and Katie were a couple steps ahead of us as I could hear Katie telling Keith to fuck her harder. Ally and I looked at each other and smiled when we heard that.

I went back to Ally's tits, rubbing and kissing them, licking her nipples and squeezing them. Ally was moving in my arms, enjoying the attention. I slid a hand to her ass and cupped her cheek, feeling the softness of her skin beneath my fingers.

"I want you to go down on me, Ry. Would you, please?"

"Absolutely," I replied.

I took Ally over to the bed and had her lie back. I slid her ass up so it was right on the edge of the bed, knelt down, and started lapping away at her pussy. I licked her outer lips up and down, and then circled her pussy with my tongue. I pushed her legs a little further apart, allowing my whole head to fit between them. I held her legs as I licked away at her cunt, taking my time and savoring the taste. I slid my tongue deep inside of her, pulled out, and liked all around her cunt. Pressing my lips to her pussy, I started nibbling away at her, getting more intense as the minutes slipped by. Ally had her hands on the back of my head, pressing my mouth to her cunt hard, as I continued working her.

My cock was sticking straight out as the pre cum started oozing out of the slit. I kept one hand on Ally's leg as the other dropped to my cock as I started massaging my cock, rubbing the juice all over the head.

I licked Ally's pussy, and then started licking her inner thighs, one side and then the other, returning to her pussy as I passed. Ally was bucking her hips now, and her hands moved from my head to her slit, as she began rubbing herself.

"God, I want you to fuck me, Ry."

"It took no more encouragement than that. I pulled Ally's legs apart and stood between them, with my hard cock finding its way to her dripping hole. Holding my cock in my hand, I slid it up and down my sister's slit, taking my time, getting her aroused.

"Fuck me, Ry!" Ally yelled.

I pressed forward and entered my sister. Her smooth vaginal walls felt so good surrounding my cock as I drove in and out of her. I looked down and watched her tits shake as I fucked her hard. Ally placed her feet on my shoulders as I continued fucking her. Each time I fucked my sister was better then the time before. It just kept getting better and better each time.

"Oh, yes, Oh yes," Ally shouted as I continued driving away at her.

I reached down and rubbed her tits as we fucked. I tweaked her nipples, which were as hard as rocks. I then started rubbing them gently as I watched Ally get that look. She was really enjoying this, I could tell.

I continued fucking my sister for who knows how long when she started to cum. I could feel her vaginal walls contracting around my cock, as if they were milking the cum out. As Ally started her orgasm, I started mine. As he convulsed, I ejaculated. I shot several loads of cum into her as she was screaming, "I'm fucking there, Ry, I'm fucking there!" Her body quivered as her orgasm shot through her. "Oh yes, Oh, yes," she said repeatedly.

I pressed my groin to hers and held my cock in her as I emptied my balls into my sister. After I finished, I leaned over and kissed her hard, licking the beads of sweat off her upper lip. "I love you, Ally."

"I love you too, Ry. Please forgive me for the things I did. I am so fucking sorry. I don't know what got into me with Hunter and that other guy. Making love with you is all I want to do, I don't want anybody else, nobody, never."

"What about Katie and Keith?" I asked.

"Besides them," Ally said laughing.

We had already discussed our relationship with Keith and Katie, and agreed that we could mess around with them as long as the other was there and agreeable.

"Yeah, I like sex with them too," Ally shared.

"So do I, both of them. Katie is a sweet fuck, but I really like making love with you, Ally," I said to her.

I pulled my cock out of Ally, and the two of us went into the bathroom to clean up. We didn't hear anything out of Keith and Katie. We thought maybe they had fallen asleep, as the two of us were planning to do soon.

Once we got back to the room, Ally and I got into bed and I spooned against her with my cock resting against her ass crack, and my arms were wrapped around her as we fell asleep.

We both woke up around ten thirty. Ally was on her side facing me with her head on my chest, and her legs intertwined with mine. I gently traced my fingers over her neck and back, making my way down her back to her ass, and rubbed her soft cheeks.

"Good morning," I said to her.

Ally looked up, said good morning, and asked what time it was. I told her. 
She wanted to sleep a while longer, so I got up and went to the bathroom. I walked down to her room and gently knocked on the door. There was no response, so I opened it and went inside.

Once I entered the room, Keith woke up and looked at me, and said, "It sounded like you and Ally had a fun time once you got back to your room last night."

"Yeah, these rooms aren't sound proof. I need to remember that once the parents get back. It sounded like you and Katie had a good time too."

"We certainly did!" Katie replied. "We had us some good sex last night."

"I think we all did."

"Is Ally up?" Katie asked.

"She was awake, but wants to sleep a little longer."

"Il'l see to that," Katie replied as she jumped out of the bed and out the door."

"What's the plan for today?" Keith asked.

"Well, breakfast, or lunch . . . then I though we could clean up outside and then maybe go for a swim before we get ready for tonight."

"Katie and I had a long talk about tonight, and we're really looking forward to it. Should be a good time."

"It sure will be. Ally and I are looking forward to it as well."

"What time do we have to leave tonight?"

"I think if we get away around five fifteen, that should leave us plenty of time."

"That sounds good. I guess I better get my ass out of bed and hit the bathroom," Keith said, swinging his legs out of the bed."

I noticed he was hard again. "Does that thing ever take a break?" I asked.

Looking down, Keith replied, "Not very often. It's like that every fucking morning until I release the pressure in my bladder."

"I'm the same way," I said, looking down at my semi."

"The price we pay."

Keith got up and went into the bathroom. I returned to my bedroom and found Katie under the covers with Ally. I walked over and pulled the covers off them, discovering that they were rubbing each other.

"You have plenty of time for that tonight, after we get to the winery," I said laughing.

"We thought we'd get an early start on things," Ally replied.

I told them we needed to get started with breakfast, and then clean up outside and inside before we got ready to go tonight. I also told them that Keith and I thought it would be nice to go for a swim after we cleaned up the place."

"Sounds good to us, just give us a few more minutes, in private, please," Ally stated.

"You two getting all modest on me?"

"No, we just want to finish what we started. You can join us if you want, you know."

"That's OK, I'll let you two have some privacy. We all need that sometimes, and there'll be little privacy this evening, thats for sure."

I turned and walked toward the door, and turning back, noticed that they were already starting back on each other.

I went out and ran into Keith walking out of the bathroom. "What's up with them?" he asked.

"They wanted to spend some time alone with each other. They're going at it, too."

"They do enjoy one another," Keith said. "When I was with them, you know a few months ago, they spent as much time doing each other as they did me!"

"Yeah, they're really into each other."

"Lets go ahead and get breakfast started. Can you cook?" Keith asked.

"Yeah, I do pretty well in the kitchen. Let's go."

Neither Keith or I put on any clothes before we headed down to the kitchen. I got the eggs and bacon out of the refrigerator and started cooking. Keith went outside and had a smoke while I cooked. In about fifteen minutes I had breakfast ready and rapped on the window signaling Keith to come back in.

"Go get the girls," I told him. He left and went upstairs. He returned with a smile on his face.

"They'll be a few more minutes," he said. "Katie was down on Ally, who said that she only need a few more minutes for Katie to finish her off." We both laughed at that.

Keith and I started eating while waiting for the girls to come down. If a few minutes they did, both smiling from ear to ear, and both still nude.

"Have a good time?" I asked.

"We sure did, especially me," Ally replied. "Katie has a long tongue!"

"I've noticed that," I replied.

I got up and fixed their plates, and then the four of us finished eating, talking about the chores we had to finish before leaving this evening. We talked about the hike, which we all enjoyed, and laughed again about the park ranger finding them having sex at the water fall.

After doing the dishes, we went outside and started cleaning up. The pool area wasn't bad, but we had a mess to clean up around the Jacuzzi and in the pool house. It took a couple of hours to get everything back to the way it was.

"Time for a swim," Keith said.

The four of us jumped in the pool and swam around a while. We played a couple games of chicken, first with Keith and Katie against us, and then we switched partners. I had Katie on my shoulders and Keith had Ally. I have to admit I enjoyed feeling Katie's pussy against my neck, and her soft thighs pressed against my head. I missed, though, seeing her tits bounce as we played. After a short time, Ally gave Katie a hard push, and she went tumbling over my shoulders into the water.

I reached for her, and pulled her up. Katie came up out of the water and threw her arms around me and locked me in a deep kiss. We made out for several minutes, with Keith and Ally doing the same. I dropped my hands to Katie's sweet ass and felt her up as she continued kissing me. My cock was starting to get hard, which didn't go unnoticed but the others.

Katie reached down and placed my cock between her legs, trapping it just underneath her pussy. I started grabbing her ass, pulling her in closer, as we continued making out. Keith was doing the same to Ally.

We kissed and rubbed each other for a long time, until I was afraid I was going to cum.

"Unless you want fucked, Katie, we better stop this," I said, only half joking.

"I want to save the good stuff for tonight," she replied, breaking the embrace.

Keith and Ally had other ideas, as they continued grinding on each other. Keith reached down and placed his long, hard cock at the entrance of Ally's pussy, and Ally clamped down on him, taking his entire length into her cunt.

"God, that feels so fucking good inside me," Ally said, loud enough for all of us to hear.

"If you continue, I get to start off with Ryan tonight," Katie said.

If Ally and Keith heard us, they gave no indication, as Keith continued fucking my sister as Katie and I watched.

Keith had ahold of Ally's ass and continued pulling her hard against him while driving his cock deep inside of her.

"They do look good together," Katie said.

We watched the two of them fuck in the pool until Ally started to cum.

"God, keep fucking me with that thing," Ally cried as Keith continued fucking her.

"O god, I'm almost there, keep fucking me,"

Keith, with his cock still drilling my sister, leaned forward and drove his tongue into her mouth. Katie turned to me and started kissing me. "Fair is fair," she said as she reached down and lined my cock up with her pussy. "Put it in me,"she pleaded.

I slid my cock into Katie and started fucking her in earnest.

"O shit," Keith yelled, "I'm going to cum, Ally, keep grinding."

The four of us were fucking away when Keith climaxed, filling Ally's pussy with his sperm. I was fucking Katie, who was digging her finger nails into my back. Ally and Keith were locked in a deep kiss as I continued fucking Katie. My cock felt so fucking good inside of her as I continued fucking hard.

Ally and Keith finished their fuck and stood there watching the two of us going at it.

"Give it to her," Ally yelled. "Fuck her hard, Ry!"

I did too. I gave Katie everything I had, until my balls started to churn. I started shooting my load deep inside her pussy. Katie was still fucking herself on my cock as I emptied my load into her.

She started bucking hard on my sensitive cock, until I could feel her vaginal walls tighten on my shaft. "God, I'm there too," she said as she came hard.

Katie leaned forward and kissed me hard, while still digging her fingernails into my back.

"God that was good," Katie said.

"Yeah, I'm really looking forward to tonight," I replied.

After coming down from her orgasm, Katie and I got out of the water, along with Keith and Ally. The two of them sat down on a lounge chair, and Katie and I did the same.

"God, that was fun," Katie said as we all agreed.

We sat around taking for a long time, feeling each other as we did so.

We decided to lay out in the sun for a while, before we had to start getting ready for our night out.

Keith got a few beers out of the pool house, and we started drinking. We didn't have too many, but we drank several.

As we were sitting around the pool, my cell phone rang, and it was a number I didn't recognize.

"Hello."

"Hello, I would like to speak with a Mr. Ryan Ashburn, please."

"This is Ryan."

"Ryan, this is Grace with Jefferson Limo in Charlottesville. I'm calling to let you know your car will be arriving at 5:15 this evening."

"What car?" I asked.

TomWine
TomWine
939 Followers